Maybe Omar Mateen was a misunderstood hero

Maybe Omar Mateen was a misunderstood hero.

He did wipe out a bunch of degenerates, the only reason people here are really disagreeing with what he did is because Liberals are so intent of defending him and Islam.

of course goyim, muslims and islam are really one of your greatest allies
Didn't you know that Hitler, Yahweh curse him, loved islam?

Nobody here is disagreeing with what he did. They're just being opportunistic because it furthers Trump's narrative and can be used to argue for the locking down of foreign immigration. The faggots still deserved their fate for being faggots.

Die in a fire Mohammed.

Go back to your mosque.

No he is simply a hero. I consider Omar an honorary Aryan.

Yes goyim! Islam likes fascism, you like fasicm! You are be natural allies!

I fully support what he did, if terrorists focused on killing degenerates and not random decent people I wouldn't have a problem with them

Did MIDF take over or are all of you cucks that will suck any cock pointing in your direction?

Why are you wasting valuable time posting taqiyya on Holla Forums that could be better spent fucking goats, Akbar?

get the fuck out

>>>/lgbt/
>>>/cuteboys/

He deserved death solely for being a shitskin

Holla Forums gets so easily triggered when someone breaks their echo chamber

They need their safe space.

gay ass hillshill

Or maybe it's because the muslim world and west have been at odds with each other for over a millennium. Now go shill for your shit religion that doesn't integrate with the west somewhere else.

lel

Your butthurt means nothing here, sandnigger, you can't blow us up over the internet. But why not throw on a bomb vest and try? Who knows, it just might work

>you disagree with me therefore you're
SJWs of Holla Forums strike again!

Where's the buzzword, retard?

Buzzword for disagreeing with me: "Shill"

Or maybe it's because the muslim world and west have been at odds with each other for over a millennium. Now go collect sheckels for propagating your shitty opinions about your shit religion that doesn't integrate with the west somewhere else.

Kill all kikes.
Kill all faggots.
Kill all mussulmen.

#ImWithOmar