I know its simple

But what youtubers does Holla Forums enjoy? I'm watching the same small group of people I've been watching for fucking ever and then I look for short videos to webm. But I know there's good shit I'm missing. Pic related I guess babe/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/DWTerminator/featured
youtube.com/user/friendlyai1/videos
youtube.com/user/fofxStudios/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=OalhjuOMiMc
youtube.com/user/schooloflifechannel
youtube.com/user/PowerfulJRE
youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector
youtube.com/user/charismaoncommand
youtube.com/channel/UCrfKGpvbEQXcbe68dzXgJuA
youtube.com/channel/UCUcyEsEjhPEDf69RRVhRh4A
youtube.com/channel/UCK09g6gYGMvU-0x1VCF1hgA
youtube.com/user/lindybeige/featured
youtube.com/user/phreakindee
youtube.com/user/xRazorFistx
youtube.com/user/humanvegetable
youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA
youtube.com/channel/UCmr-T_e_w-40ZakESUusdWw
youtube.com/channel/UCQLVTT8LkgSOyZ2mD8BU3dA
youtube.com/channel/UCMNXSArICuOx4k5wa7QdBtQ
youtube.com/channel/UC4unV5BVmWubfAF0Al_AVdw
youtube.com/channel/UCpcE07LEAZ-eVzmiVqAC2jg
youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
youtube.com/channel/UChBsOxskMpDmBAsgJ91fKcg
youtube.com/user/exinthevatican
youtube.com/user/OverTheGun
youtube.com/user/theneedledrop
youtube.com/user/NormMacdonaldLive/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeU9QVh4MI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/user/DWTerminator/featured
Good game reviewes. Thr guy points out why exatly shitty AAA games like Skyrim ot Fallout are shitty.

youtube.com/user/friendlyai1/videos
Funnist guy on youtube. Well, used to be

Northernlion is based AF. His Rimworld and GTA V playthroughs are what keeps me hanging on

the Geoguessr with Sinvicta vids are also surprisingly good and relaxing

youtube.com/user/fofxStudios/videos
Another unnown decent game reviewer, he maybe controversial but it what makes him good

youtube.com/watch?v=OalhjuOMiMc
I just like to listen to this guy

This. Northernlion is a great noise generator.
I don't really like his GTA series though, he doesn't focus enough on the game and keep sucking Twitch dicks

The School of Life
youtube.com/user/schooloflifechannel

Joe Rogan Podcast
youtube.com/user/PowerfulJRE

TED
youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector

Charisma on Command
youtube.com/user/charismaoncommand

I watch mostly educational shit like Academy of Ideas and Socratica and whatever.

Watching other people play games or drama commentary channels isn't interesting to me.

Oh, and filthyfrank/jojivlogs is my fav overall.

Thanks guys Im really enjoying these baller recommendations.

dude weed and mma lmao

yeah I can see why it would kinda suck on youtube

great fun watching it live while drunk though

I wouldn't say she's "good" but sometimes I watch jenn.

30 seconds in and I already hate her

Me to but keep watching.

boxxy for president 2020

no hating on le really makes you think man :L

I did. wasn't worth it

I find it therapeutic.

Forgotten Weapons

youtube.com/channel/UCrfKGpvbEQXcbe68dzXgJuA

The Great War

youtube.com/channel/UCUcyEsEjhPEDf69RRVhRh4A

Military History Visualized

youtube.com/channel/UCK09g6gYGMvU-0x1VCF1hgA

Pannenkeok/koek, oddity archive, pogo, and sometimes retrodemoscene.

You might like it
youtube.com/user/lindybeige/featured

dude looks like a serial killer

You couldn't be a bigger faggot if you have a nigger dick in your asshole.

what's wrong, user?

He's interesting but isn't always very accurate. His cavalry video is full of holes.

No, he's just British

forgotten weapons is a cool guy
look at this sexy shotgun

Codyslab and engineerguy
Vsauce (not 2 or 3) and numberphile are dank too.

These guys.

LGR
youtube.com/user/phreakindee

Razorfist
youtube.com/user/xRazorFistx

I mentioned some youtubers here in a similar thread. Someone got politically upset about their content. Shortly after that, someone registered youtube accounts with the same names and left disgusting comments in their name to fuck with their rep.

Beware.

I just find that comical, I don't think thats anything to beware of.

So you did it.

Nope, I've been too busy watching sports(I've mostly been on 76chan lately) and working to put the effort into something like that. I just don't see how its something to beware of. I'm too heh pilled to do anything but laugh at simple drama like that. Like who dosen't enjoy an user fucking around a little?

FrankJavCee, mane

Some JackFilms seems cool as well

and based George

These two, and

Oddity Archive
FrankJavCee
Floss
Druaga1
Crowbcat
Adiblasi

Thank you guys Im seeing some good shit I've never seen before today I like it.

nah, that kind of shit is funny, and only complete retards will actually fall for it.

We should be accepeting and encouraging autism if anything. Thats just me. Anyone got a few youtubers who react badly to negative comments in their comments section? I'm all for getting some shit started.

that's a lot of fucking laserdiscs

Funhaus
Oh believe me, nobody watches "Funhaus" primarily for the game
They remind me to old 4chan before the exodus, maybe even before 2011, not really giving two fucks, self depreciation, not caring about being politically correct, comfy.

I suscribed. Thanks user.

They're great

Wrong webm at the first one.

I think they're annoying but is good to see un-pozzed stuff getting relative fame.

Best Griefing series ever.
youtube.com/user/humanvegetable
Strangely fascinating old stuff
youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA
Bizarre shit.
youtube.com/channel/UCmr-T_e_w-40ZakESUusdWw

youtube.com/channel/UCQLVTT8LkgSOyZ2mD8BU3dA

Also this guy who catches moles.
youtube.com/channel/UCMNXSArICuOx4k5wa7QdBtQ

What does he say about the holohoax?

his best videos are talking why dual wielding is retarded and why the katana isn't the best sword ever, and why fire arrows doesn't work. Other amusing videos are pointing out stupid troopes historical and tactical flaws in movies is pretty entertainment. the rest of his videos is pretty meh

man fuck that guy

I don't have the autism to fill it all the way out, but I know who like 7 of those people are and like about 4, thats kinda why I made this thread

youtube.com/channel/UC4unV5BVmWubfAF0Al_AVdw
Sexy red pills

youtube.com/channel/UCpcE07LEAZ-eVzmiVqAC2jg
Middle English autistic poetry

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
How to technologically surpass entire Africa in a matter of year or two

youtube.com/channel/UChBsOxskMpDmBAsgJ91fKcg
Holla Forums incarnate Varg Vikernes. Sometimes he struggles with his english, gives little argumentation and has a bit primitive train of thought, but that's understandable since he's spent a half of his life in prison. Nonetheless his perspective is uniquely convincing. He's also a reliable source of information about paganism.

youtube.com/user/exinthevatican
FUCKING SKELINGTONS M8!! (also kermit dad)

Would have a threesome with 8-bit Alli and StefPlays.

Don't care about the rest.

Also how is MDE gaming-related. I can count the games they've played on one hand.

this list doe

Holy shit, who made this?

Shit, son.

By your reaction it seems that I'm glad I don't know him.

Anons are so fickle, I swear.

A couple years back there were two other, much smaller versions of that image. It was maybe 30 people back then. The two versions were identical except the placement was different and each had 6 or 7 the other didn't, so I merged the two together and reposted it on Holla Forums.

Over the course of the thread that followed were hundreds of posts of people saying "YOU FORGOT _" "PUT __ ON IT YOU FAGGOT" ">list of vidya youtubers >doesn't include _ you have failed user."

So I went back and added every name given, even not having heard of a couple dozen of them, and at least six of them I'm convinced were the channels of people posting in the threads because when I checked the channels in question they had like ten subs, and then added a few more so the image was even.

If there's one on there like MDE, I actually had that argument in the original thread "But the whole channel isn't vidya related…" "He reviews video games all the time!" "But they're not really reviews…"

"Wait a minute, aren't these three people all from the same channel?" "Yeah, but I like X and hate Y so it would be better if they could be rated separately."

Then once it was all done and re-edited to user's specifications I reposted it and from then on every response was "Why is it so long? Fucking autistic list." "Who cares about e-celebs?" ">e-celeb garbage"

Last time I posted it on Holla Forums I actually got both responses. Apparently it's still missing two people.

How your literal medicated autism?

Man, Holla Forums tells you is too short, Holla Forums tells you is too long. How can't you see what's going on?
What's so good about them and how are they better than funhaus?
Yes, I'm sucking cock too hard.

I acutally really like it and saved it its the most extensive list I've ever seen like this. Its a nice addition to my infographhics folder I appreciate the hard work user o san.

I don't know who most of them are because I don't vidya but I was reminded of this guy. Thanks for that.

>>>/fart/

42/11 from the thumbnail alone. Awesome channel, shame simon fast forwards everything now

you need to leave, >>>/reddit/

Hide and go fuck yourself. Its just a turn of phrase.

No. It really isn't.

this

Yes everything you don't like is a reddit boggeyman. It all makes perfect sense now. Pointless diatrabe mane.

Show me how to subscribe to "good content" instead of specific channels and I'll gladly do it

милла спортивная

youtube.com/user/OverTheGun

Only let's player I can stand watching. Been watching him since 2008.

Thew's Awesome Transformers Reviews.

Even if you don't give a shit about robots, Thew is just a joy to listen to. Metal as fuck, totally adorable, huge vocabulary, great beard.

Anthony Fantano
youtube.com/user/theneedledrop

thanks /mu/

Its called adding a favorite board you faggot.

Lots of funny stuff here, just don't expect regular new shit

youtube.com/user/NormMacdonaldLive/videos

I only use it for jewgle shit.
I have my Holla Forums mail.

You can just use RSS/Atom readers to follow people on Youtube. There's literally no reason to have a jewgle account for anything.

Hu, four years into this hot mess and never thought of that.
Thx mate. I'm not a Holla Forums but I'm not giving ads shekels to Google got them spying on people.

No, it's called adding a subreddit

Retsupurae
Anthony Fantano
Murdoch Murdoch

no Boogie the fuck????

(3rd row , 12th column)

He's on there. Look for the Mountain Dew Druid.

Please acknowledge my autism.

This has to be a joke

Is Fitzthistlewits on that list?
Don't have the patience to look for him

No. Was it supposed to be?

Not if you only want to count people who are not dead, but as far as gaming/humor channels go, not putting him is a deadly sin.

Nevermind, though you replied to my other post. I'm a tard.

Yes. Yes, you are. And acknolwedging this fact is the first step in your recovery. Congratulations.

+

I want daddy to feed me a sandwich with optimal bread integrity and a side of madrinas

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeU9QVh4MI8

its blocked in germany kek

ORLY

jdimsa

yes, cause he says if you have to talk about the 6 gorillion why not talk about the rest 5ish gorillions of gays and so on and maybe you should forget about it if its just about one side

5th row, 11th across.

And also 3rd row, 8th across. If you believe gossip and rumors.

The one's I've heard of off that list:

HappyConsoleGamer
Kaceytron
MundaneMatt
SmoothMcgroove
Mememolly
Irate Gamer
Larry Bundy Jr
PewDiePie
JonTron
ChrisChan
Mike Matei
AVGN

I like listening to horror audio and Warhammer 40k lore vids before I go to bed.
Or I watch Oneyplays for something chill.
Also, if I feel like learning about random trivia or stuff, I listen to 'No Such Thing As A Fish' or anything by Crashcourse.

See, I don't so much as watch videos but like listening to stuff whilst I do stuff.

Friend of mine is a fan of Warhammer 40k, so I went to check what it was all about and oh my god, this is the funniest, most dire and most metal shit ever; shame I can't afford to buy the stuff yet.

But now this has become my favourite bedtime story.

New funhaus

Webm that shit.
I kinda liked the blonde guy

Posting this shameless Candid shill

i concurr

Why? He supports the holohoax.

what's Candid?

I'd still fuck her. I'm just waiting for her relationship with that faggot to fall apart, and I'm going to hit that on the rebound. Just you watch. That's right June, virtually every guy in your circle is cheering on the relationship's inevitable demise so they can get their crack at you.

The seed is planted. Soon, another will be.

Bumping for based egg.

I find this thread to be somewhat ironic

All I've been watching are AVGN and the BEGIRAGONS videos before they were taken over by faggots. Now I just look at random videos