Irish Nationalist Chat

Discussing propaganda/activism & National resistance in Ireland.
join.skype.com/g2PgWTuQ1RC9

Other urls found in this thread:

forgottenbooks.com/en/books/Celtic_Mythology_and_Religion_1000013062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About time there's a proper Irish nationalist movement.

Speak your own fucking language you pathetic mongrels

Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Ever longing for Tir na Nog

And knowing full well it's a pretty strange place

NO

Were you smart enough to realize you bumped a thread you hate, or was such a revaluation beyond you?

Anyways, what are some grade A, non-kosher history sources for the Emerald Isle?

The Scots-Irish genocide, conducted by the British of course, who themselves were under the strong-armed influence of such luminaries as Benjamin Disraeli.

Eternal anglo strikes again

Fuck off you filthy cucked Taigs

Shouldn't this whole thread be in that funny language where the words aren't pronounced the way they're spelled

Goo hoom bretesh soljers.
Er d'ye hevv noo fecken hoom ta goo?

If you're trying to make some sort of point, I don't understand you.

I know you're playing for team Israel, but thanks for bumping the thread

Bump.

Come on guys.

A genuine Irish nationalist movement would be one that seeks reunification with Britain.

When are you guys going to just give up and let Britain rule you?

Irish Republicanism is pure Marxism

Jew.

Irish is about as real a nationality as Scottish, which is to say another variety of Sassenach.

Good goys.

Ya lost again, Paddy.

Y'all Jews really don't like this thread, do you?

You genocidal mother fuckers. It would be funny, but it's not.

O.P., I have some bad news for you…

>>>/out/

Why do you hate the Irish, you fucking scum-sucking Jew?

Truth will set you free
:
1. English-speaking people existed in Britain since the last ice age, when Britain was connected to the Netherlands via the frozen North Sea, called "Doggerland". Thus, the English are not invaders of Britain, they are native to it.

2. Similarly "insular Celts" are native to Britain since the last ice age. But instead of immigrating via the frozen North Sea, they came up from Iberia.

3. Calling Irish people "Celts" is a misnomer. The Celts were a Germanic tribe who spoke Celtic, a Germanic language, and lived in West-Central Europe and eventually gave rise to modern Franks, Swiss, and Hungarians after a couple centuries of nomadic life.

4. The language of Irish and Gaelic-Scottish are as closely related as Latin is to Greek. Which means just barely, mostly from loan words.

5. The Scottish people are primarily Anglos who mixed with "viking" Danes and Norwegians. Scottish is chiefly a Germanic language, and in fact retains more features of Old English than Modern English does, due to Norman influence.

6. Interestingly, the Normans were actually displaced Norwegians who spoke a bastardized French, but were not actually Franks.

7. The Normans did almost no mixing with the English, but did mix with the Irish in Ireland, hence why "French" is an Irish surname. All Irish surnames ending in "Ftiz-" are Norman in origin. Surnames ending in "O'" have an English influence, because "o" is short for "of".

In conclusion:
The Irish are simply more British people. They have virtually the same genetics as the rest of Britain. There were early linguistic differences, then religious differences, and now a fake set of cultural revision.

Just accept your place as British people. You speak English, and you have for centuries upon centuries. You actually have a stronger connection to English nobility than most present-day Englishmen.

sage in all fields

truth hurts.

How much do y'all get paid to sit around and shit post? Still starting wars between Irish, Scots, and the gullible British invaders? How so very ((())) of you.

Hello lads.
What's going on in this thread?

Stop speaking English if you hate us so much ;^)

Thank you for your (or whomever that belongs to's) service

If only he tried a bit of cheese on toast or some crisps he might have changed his mind

Hahaha its no wonder you fuckers speak english, you're about as Irish as a pot of shite

Are there any right wing parties in Ireland? Last I checked they were all lefty or centre-left. Must be shitty.

There's the very beginnings of a right-wing. Pegida Ireland and a party called Identity Ireland. But most of the people are obsessed with their anti-British leftism that they will never vote for another party. They even defend the Marxist Sinn Fein as nationalist rather than trying to create a genuine right-wing. So those few who do have their work cut out.

This is about Southern Ireland, obviously. Ulster has plenty of based right-wing parties because it's part of Britain.

What's the craic lad?

I totally agree with you user, Identity Ireland is the only true nationalist party here. We will have to wait for Trump, and other nationalists abroad to set the tone, before the low IQ Irish cucks decide that its 'cool' to be nationalist. In the mean time redpill as many as you can build up small networks, and start painting the walls and spreading the message, for now that is all we can achieve.

I'm not Irish myself, I'm an Ulsterlad, and Britain's got its own redpilling that needs doing and its own leftists who need defeating. Good luck though. Get Identity Ireland big as soon as possible.

Nice numbers
At the end of the day, petty disputes between brits and irish are irrelevant . Its our race that matters.

this.

But yes, we shouldn't fight. We each have our own battle, though, against the ruling leftist consensuses in each of our countries.

Link up with UKIP and any other legit nationalist groups in Britbong. Remove EU and kebab. The monarchy is not important. Religion is not important. What color tartan you wear is not important. How red your hair is is not important. Whether your name is O'Donnell, MacDonald, or Donaldson is not important.

Otherwise you're just dicking around being a fucktard talking about "muh potatoes".

The Germans went through these very same problems, with Bavarians and Prussians unable to trust each other.

Do you seriously think that shit matters now?

We are on the ropes brothers, I dream of the day when, Brits, Irish, French, Germans, and all ethnic Europeans, join together and expel the invader from our lands. The world is ours if we could only put the past behind us.

a little competition is healthy for the species

genocide isn't

Agreed,

Ireland is cucked beyond belief, the cult of diversity makes me sick on a daily basis. But i have been busy redpilling the few, and loosing many friends. But I will not stop knowing what is at stake..

That's what we were both saying…

Share your experiences, successful and unsuccessful.

nice try GCHQ

Also notice how OP has only made two other posts in the thread.

This.

By the way, what do we do about the Loyalist question? Are they whites too or are they 'the lost tribe of Israel'. They're the only cultural group that'll fly a swastika and a kike-star on the same street.

It belongs to the Jews, so you should stop thanking military veterans for doing their dirty work for them.

Some hope has been restored. Is there any good reads on the Irish if I want to learn the history?

forgottenbooks.com/en/books/Celtic_Mythology_and_Religion_1000013062

a good place to start.

based ireland

I'm not Irish, but saw you guys beat out Ukraine today in soccer. Right on.

Best of luck with kicking the British back home, boys.

That was Ulster that won today.

While walking through Dublin, I saw a small poster glued to a lamp-post which said "O'Duffy lives" above the Blueshirt banner.

Which one of you glorious faggots did this?

I don't support any kind of pagans. They are the goyim that empowers the jew.