Did you ever think about murdering someone Holla Forums?

Did you ever think about murdering someone Holla Forums?

moot

woah that would get in the news

No it wouldn't. I'd do it ANONNYMOOSLY

myself.

I'm not even mad at moot really that much anymore. I was permabanned for spamming in 2013 with a static ip address (all that was avaliable in my area). When I had moved in 2014 4chan sucked anyways. Not that it didn''t kind of suck in 2013 but it got much worse.4chan wasn't really good (there where pockets of good activity sure) since like 2012. And even then the site had plenty of cancer. Its not like I disapered from imageboards then. I just used sites I used on the side as my main boards (420chan and krautchan) just like I did when this place was broken for months and months and months. (I kept checking in mabey a post or two but I didn't want to post here full time when the site was a broken mess).Moot should have gotten out of the game sooner. When he was young
When he got older
I would post the videos of him saying both but I'm too lazy to go and find them for you right now. It turned to shit, but that's okay, he should have just waled away much much earlier cause it was too much for him. In the end at least enough happened to get more people out of there. There are more active imageboards than there where in 2011. Thats a good thing. Don't worry about it my man, moot fucked up but at least he walked away. Imagine if he was still trying to lord over 4chan and pretend he still cared.Sometimes you have to leave things behind. I'm not all that sad about leaving 4chan behind tbh.Theres no reason to really still be mad at moot.

I assumed this was something everyone does. I always get the urge to just stab someone or slam their head into the wall of they're standing too close to it. I also fantasize about kicking over little kids I walk past and occasionally I get off thinking about raping someone I know. I think that normal fags do this too but don't acknowledge it.

I used to knock people over or set display stands to fall on them once one thing was removed when I worked retail.
And no one was ever the wiser.

I'm so fucking jealous. I don't hate people but God I want to fuck them up.

I never thought about any of that bro

Are you a fucking normie? All you fantasize about is your fucking waifu

Everyone has revenge/power fantasies.

I don't even have a waifu

Thought about delivering columbine justice back in high school and regularly think about killing normalfags

OP. If i could kill you right now I would!!! Without hesitation!

Are you serious? You don't like normalfaggots?

It's edgy beta faggots I fantasize about killing the most

What do you have against normal fags?

Do you?

No but I've looked up a lot of nasty murders before. But I imagined being the victim more.

Then I was thinking about what thread to make and my first idea was 'what kind of horrible murder would you do', but I decided to make it more general than that and here we are

Ya blew it

I have some brutal fantasies involving sexual sadism but I think my favorite is just strangling someone who trusts me. I want to see the look of pure terror when they realize I'm going to kill them and everything they've ever cherished is going away. I couldn't do it to a religious person because I don't think they'd fully appreciate how absolute what's about to happen is. Preferably it's be someone very attached to the material world and other people. I think they would suffer the most in their last moments.

A little girl so i can cut off her feet and lick them wherever.

This.

Ok start dropping Gore or murder stories or something. Support your thread you fucking queer. Nothing on ibs bothers me more than an OP who drops his own thread

I am over 30, happily married with three children, we have paid-off and are living in our own home, and I run my own business.

Where do you live? How old are your children?

Just try it kike

I'd fucking love to. You're the most dramatic little faggots on the face of the earth. You really are the kings of victimhood. You Columbine worshipping faggots think everyone else deserves death because you don't fit in? Give me a fucking break and kill yourselves

Old enough ;)

I'm not being ironic but that sounds like way too much work

I think there is one edgelord faggot that haunts Holla Forums

He constantly posts about his faggy idols these two morons

He constantly shits up webm threads with cringey columbine videos

And he makes even worse threads sometimes.

Then don't make threads

I do what I want motherfucker yu can't tell me what to do motherfucker

That's exactly the of response id expect from this shit community. Fuck you and the cancer you are. In response to your first question, I'm thinking about waterboarding you until you die of stress

r u ok?

If myself counts, then yes, on a nearly daily basis

There is only one thing that makes me feel the the murderous feel. And everytime I play dnd with my buds they always have to play them.

don't do it! we want you to keep posting here

Fudging do it for the lulz fam lel

does it count if it's murdering myself?

Yes but I'd much rather put this girl over my knee.

Suicide is considered about every other day. Other than that, I'd say the only times I really consider murder is when I see skanks, niggers, and faggots.

I only think about evacuating ppl.

Try 2008

Not in a creepy way right?

I have a recurring wet dream in which I'm going pics related to Jim Watkins in a Manila slum.

That's a lot of meat. Why don't we farm those things? Sad!

You should be allowed to publicly execute people who ride a bike in the middle of the road.

there's no market for americans anymore. too many toxins in the blubber. they don't pass as fit for human consumption.
maybe we'll get round to it when oil runs out and we need grease for our lawn mowers. your best hope is a diet.

why? so you get to work 20 seconds more quickly or beacause it would help you cope with cardiac arrest at 40? fuck off, child.

but why are you mad when blacks kill other blacks? It's not you. get over yourself

Yeah. I want a lot of people murdered actually. It is actually a wish of mine to own a secret police and a huge gulag where I can make the people work for me.

That is why my nickname is Josef….

Fuck having slaves dude, that always turns out to bite you in the ass.

Egyptians, romans, americans.

I often fantasized about becoming a vigilante in my youth, although these never came to fruition. Imagine being able to beat the everloving fuck out of degenerates and criminals, and still be able to get away with it. Its the ultimate power fantasy.

Start puching racist ppl. it is socially accepted. just look at the niggers doing it.
They just claim they called them nigger = free pass

kys shitskin

cyclefag detected

this guy

Ok, you managed to survive the nofap for 6 months.

Next challenge: Manage 4 weeks without witnessing a single nigger. Not on tv, not on internet, not online, not on images, not anywhere.

that motherfucker is coming to my neighborhood every day when we win

Once i was stressed and manic
I was walking around downtown when an ugly black hooker said "hey sweetheart" and blew me a kiss. I waited for her to get off the payphone and followed her a few blocks with my knife out, i had planned on killing her I wanted to kill her I don't know what I just needed to kill her. She started running and i gave chase but she turned a corner and went into a group of homeless. I'm glad she got away prison is not a great place to end your days for a diseased hooker.

No, in the straightforward placing over/across the knee position to administer correction in the form of corporal punishment.

That's crazy breh. Do you despise degenerates in general?

Please help
I NEED to know what movie this is from

No but i'm bipolar and my therapist thinks i might be OCD because I obsess over people who I think wronged me for years. I just wanted to hurt someone I get urges now and again to do so & my therapist thinks i need medication to balance me out.

Buffalo '66

i'm a cyclefag i agree with this. ride in the bike lane, ride as far to the right as you possibly can, or get the fuck off the road and use the sidewalk.

if i was in a car, and i saw someone like me riding their bike in traffic, i would want to kill them too.

at this point, i'm fairly certain that i'm not capable of thinking about anything else.

Relevant, check this out if you want to see some fucked up shit.

In amongst the broken glass and stormdrains? Just exactly where you have no room to swerve an opening car door or a running child? Good Idea, bike fag. Why not ride naked and heavily lubed, so car drivers know you are vermin, huh?
You are a vehicle in every sense, with all the rights and all the obligations of a truck. If you want to gain control of your ride, and stay safe, occupy enough space to stop idiots being idiots around you. Period.

Why is the filename Blood Mouth?

But they do slaves the wrong way, i'd classify them as prisoners instead of a commodity.

If you just make up a reason why they are emprisoned (ie corruption or fraud), everyone will agree with you throwing them into a camp, even those shitty moralfags. The chinese have been doing it for years.

I've seen a real recording of this, and not someone recording their TV screen. search it for youtube if you are interested in a higher quality

bike riders are vermin.

Except cyclefags don't register their bikes, don't pay insurance, habitually break rules of the road (impeding traffic, running red lights/stop signs, lacking safety equipment cars and motorcycles are required to have such as brake lights and turn signals) and act like total cunts any time someone criticizes their behavior.

When bikes are required to be registered, display a license plate, and pay insurance, I'll deal with them.

On a side note, when you think everyone around you BUT you is an idiot, there's a good chance you're the idiot, not them.

I know that feel, I was perma banned for posting Monroe (She's 22 but with small tits) and have a static IP. 4chan and chans in general use to be about freedom of speech, now I feel scared to post stuff in case the mods hand out a disproportionate perma ban.

Moot and Hotwheels use to be my heroes, now I see them as sellouts.

( ̄人 ̄)Hello. I am "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads". I do believe this thread is in need of Sage, so I would like to sage it. That is why my name is "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads".

Well, if you're gonna hurt someone, shitskinned hookers are a good choice.

it's a movie pretty sure

I was also banned for monroe postings ;_;
I still love hotwheelz tho

i want to murder my 20 year old cousin after i rape her and dump her body in a ghetto after i maul her face and remove her teeth

not 20 i meant 10

get a vpn cocksucker

woah

You despise degenerates after all.

Everyday.

Fucking normalfag.

VPN's are range banned on 4chan.