The weirdest and most strange websites you know

I'll start
subculture.com/

I know the internet is full of weird and bizarre websites out there. At least on the clearweb Lets have a thread about the weirdest websites you know and then you post them.

TOR links can be included also, also try and keep this shit legal, lets do this faggots.

WARNING, DO NOT GO TO THE 1ST LINK IF YOU DON'T HAVE POPUP BLOCKER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Also if you post websites that are intentional virus or Trojan pages you're a fucking prick and you deserve to be perma-banned

Other urls found in this thread:

forced-babyfurs.deviantart.com/
fauux.neocities.org/
blackstump.com.au/bizarre.htm
shayesaintjohn.net/
nerf.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Discontinued_blasters
ic.org/directory/
ic.org/community-classifieds/show-ad/3785/genome-collective-food-justice-dumpster-diving-mushroom-farming-community/binghamton/new-york/united-states/broome/community-forming/
genomecollective.space
/8ch.net/b/catalog.html
bobweekend.com/neuter_web/index.htm
exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm
planecrashinfo.com/lastwords.htm
templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/DailyBlog.html
driverdon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forced-babyfurs.deviantart.com/

Enjoy OP

Contributing. Lets all love Lain.

fauux.neocities.org/

26 MINUTES SINCE LAST POST. HOLY SHIT Holla Forums IS DEAD!

Holla Forums is asleep and there have been other posts since then lrn2scroll. Sorry that your thrread isn't going down as swimmingly as you imagined kiddo.

Didn't Mister Metokur do a video on that?

Beats me. I never even heard of the guy until you mentioned him.

it check out as weird, especially during the current year

Here's a collection of weird sites

blackstump.com.au/bizarre.htm

>>>/fart/

8ch.net
The most trolly website on the internet.

I know that everybody knows about Shaye Saint John by this point, but that doesn't the website any less weird

shayesaintjohn.net/

Google - you can find most of the dark web on here, so long as you use the prefix before you search

some neat stuff, i found this
nerf.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Discontinued_blasters
i remember i used to have this one battery-operated nerf minigun that held like 20 darts. thing was sweet.

edgy

Gammacake

Nice little website to browse while high. Although I tried gettin high once and couldn't.

I thought halfchan was pretty wacky when I got redirected there when I was 12.

Wish I had that amount of excitement left to have on the internet nowadays without anything illegal.

Kaveklan

Find a cult…I mean join with like minded people for some communal living

ic.org/directory/

This is a great resource. This guy, do you think those are all his women? I would love to live like that. I'm a fairly successful person, having a bunch of women would be fairly easy if there was a legal place to live.

Splcenter.org

Find any group to join and subvert the Jewish system. The KKK, bloods or crips, Mexican cartels, the nazis, or… anything really.

(((Hate speech)))

It's legal to do so long as your not openly admitting to practicing polygamy. Even then it's rare to get prosecuted for it.

Who wants to share a room eat from a dumpster and grow mushrooms in the basement all while paying $250 to $450 a month to do it?

ic.org/community-classifieds/show-ad/3785/genome-collective-food-justice-dumpster-diving-mushroom-farming-community/binghamton/new-york/united-states/broome/community-forming/

genomecollective.space

/8ch.net/b/catalog.html

you found it!

FYI, mushrooms are one of the easiest drugs to grow afaik. You can just put the spores in a shelf, close it, and they'll grow, provided you care for them

bobweekend.com/neuter_web/index.htm

sheeiiit that worked like two years ago

jesus tap dancing christ there sure is a lot of sickfucks over there.

Mermaid tails gallery has been taken down :^(

exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm
planecrashinfo.com/lastwords.htm

It's a tough call between
furmorphed.com
and WarpMyMind.

Furmorphed is a site dedicated to screwing with your own mind to the point that you see your own body as furry, but the population is actually sane unlike the fairly similar WarpMyMind.

Reddit.com/r/nsfl

LOL this is seriously fucked stuff xD

templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/DailyBlog.html

and now for a bit of local color

driverdon.com/