Make anonymous great again

Make anonymous great again

we will submit
we will bend over
WE ARE ANUNYMUS we are fags
E X P E C T U S

Un-fucking-possible m8. Unless we can erase that tranny made movie from existence.

fucken oath cunt

I'm so euphoric right now

tfw no 3meoPCP

also while we are on the subject of recreational drugs has anyone here tried injecting autism before what do you think is a good dosage for a beginner

the neckbeard is a functional tool for keeping the under area of the mask warm

As with all drugs, start with small doses and work your way up. Taking Chris-chan tier doses right off the bat can cause webcomics and shit. Beginners probably want to experience mild, Spock-like controllable bursts of autism, something you could code dwarf fortress on.

Have you tried 3-Meme-PCP?

3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily will ceratinly fuck-up your shit!

You need to take the whole bottle at once focus on autism in your posts be the most autistic person you possibly can. Come out to your family as a memester. Open up doors yelling, its meme!Go forward cool face man.

You can bring newfags to the Wired, but you can't make them jack in

i identify sexually as an iphone7. i don't do jack.
check you battery, viet-cong.

The real anonymous did not wear an EFG mask.

It's V's Guy Fawkes mask newfag

WE DO NOT FAGGOT

What movie?
I googled anonymous + movie and there are a bunch of shitty quality videos that it could be.

V for Vendetta produced by The Wachowski Trannies

Oh, THAT movie.
Maybe 2005 was the year Holla Forums became terminal.

I think it's ironically cancerous when people post as anonymous2001 or anonymousUSA etc, because they site they're on enforces unique usernames.

its ironic because the mainstream ate that shit up like a fucking cake.

the whole point of being anony mouse is to blend in with the crowd …. not wear a mask from a movie, stick out like a retarded thumb and call yourself the thing you are trying to not be identified as.

huh I never knew they were trannies.

You really want to make user great again?

hmu fam
[email protected]/* */

That's just chunibyo syndrome.

Internet culture dies the second it's exposed to real life.

They weren't when they made the Matriix, then one became a girl, then the other. Pics related, before and after the second brother became a sister. That was pretty recently, within the last year or two IIRC

Yes, these are the two that brought both the Red Pill and the Guy Fawkes mask into mainstream pop culture consciousness. Behold the visionaries!