The bigger dialectic

Pretty much last nail in coffin for culture war on the right. Can't criticize gays now without being associated with mass shootings.

Similar to Dylann Roof's effect on psychologically tainting pro-white activism.

Really destroys the grey area of being anti-Islam and yet anti-war in the ME.

After traumatic events, subtlety seems to die.

The right thinks that this event will help their cause and are baffled at how the left has just dug its heels in.

The left is utterly and psychologically committed. We are a house divided. No matter how many attacks there are, they sway of critical theory has control of their mind. Their groupish instincts will just make them even more zealous.

It also takes off the focus from criticizing ZOG. These events are always portrayed at Israel is are greatest ally, ALWAYS. Even if in the greater scheme of things, their agents are aiding Islamic terror through supporting mass immigration and blow back from decades of foreign occupation.

All we can hope for is Trump and the select few who understand what is going on can navigate the psychological minefield these narratives are creating and in the end do the right things to bring about some sort of America First style nationalism.

No

your analysis is completely wrong on all fronts, be ashamed.

All faggots must die and I would be happy to pull the trigger. Kill yourself.
Nah.
It has.
Which is why they must all be killed.

Good comment there. They're going nuclear doing the kind of things they know works.

Honestly, I'm not sure what would work to counter them. We basically have to go 200% shitlord super nazis at this rate.

This is what's frightening. With the faltering of the anti-war camp along with Trump's tendency to create a new hard-on for war, the neocohens may get their war with Iran very very soon.

[oy vey in the distance]

I'm willing to hear your counter argument.

You ok there, bud?

Sometimes I wonder if it just needs to unfold on its own. The narrative after 9/11 was very strong. It took many years before it became politically acceptable to question it and the Iraq fallout.

Every event since then people have been increasingly skeptical of the MSM forcing through new values and legislation.

After Trayvon got limited, a lot of people quickly fell in line. But after it kept happening and in each case, there was more to the story, people grew skeptical.

In a sense, our society is growing some level of anti-fragility of the dangerous ability of the MSM to quickly spread strong narratives.

E.g., the left now looks totally anti-gay because their narrative has gotten so fragile. But that's because people are already looking for ulterior causes.

Unlike 9/11 where immediately after there seemed to be a stark appearance of good vs. evil.

Get the fuck off the board you worthless faggot.

True but his ability to focus it on ISIS or Islamic terror gives him certain immunity.

Unless Iran can be directly implicated in some attack, I doubt it could get much traction. He already BTFO McCain and his polls role. Nobody like that sake of shit Neocon.

If there is one thing Trump understands, it is anti-fragility.

Oy gey remember the Homocaust

The right should embrace Islam. Let the Muslims rid our nation of feminist & homosexual filth. Once the degeneracy has been purged, we start up a new Holy Crusade to rid our nation of the foreign horde. We might come out of it a little swarthy, but it'll be worth it right?

Except that's not how it will play out.
If you let the muzz in, it will all congregate in main cities like it does in europe, they'll never significantly touch the gated neighborhoods or rural areas where the liberals live, until they get around to buying houses several generations in. The ones that do leave the cities will settle in the suburbs nonviolently causing the complete opposite reaction. The whites that care will just move away.
Normalfags cant be assed to care about the future unless their lives are immediately on the line. They'll just keep with their "I don't care as long as they don't bother me." mentality. In the end you'll just have more ugly shitskins than you started with.

The whole thing was staged retards. Nothing is real. You don't even exist. How could this be a real shooting if this world is fake?

"this is the most real election of all time" - Brenden Fraser after getting out of that bomb shelter he was in for like 20 years in the movie blast from the past

Yes, they'd be a nuisance more like nigs but not a major power. Though demographics are a factor. A really insane idea though.

It does to the right but the right thought that anyway. If anything the trauma will give them even more emotional attachment to their in-group of leftists.

The country is so divided that the international dialectic of the cold war is replaced with the internal.

Eat shit.

Except it doesn't. It makes the left look good.

All they've been showing on television today (I keep it running in the background to keep an eye on it) is leftists and hippies waving peace flags around singing some song about "true colours".
It's horrendous, and every time someone on the left starts speaking, they get peaceful, joyous music playing alongside them - any time someone like Trump speaks, he's set up with something like: "Even in the face of such a terrible catastrophy, Donald Trump says this…"

And this is from the most non-biased news program in my country.

Low energy. Besides, a little food for thought. If there is no point and we should just give up, why go through the trouble of spending money on getting people to come here and try to convince us to give up?

Did you expect (((them))) to give in to mr. Overton a single inch?

The Homocaust is as real as the Holocaust.

Kill yourself retard.

no u

I'm pretty optimistic but I don't see it directly helping the right vindicate itself because the left's critical theory psychological makeup where non-whites are automatically the victim.

I wrote in my other post that it is revealing the fragility of the narrative.

This

Attacking gays is pretty much a political loser anyway

Yep

Yep

No, the narrative doesn't matter because a house divided will collapse. Our future isn't going to look like 'A brave new world' or '1984', it's going to look like Srebrenica, a lot.

Things will be less about hearts and minds, and more about violence.

I don't want or like where we are going (because comfy) but that won't stop things from accelerating towards RWDS.

Then the dialectic must be shifted before that comes to pass. It needs to move from
to
or similar. The solidarity between minorities which is currently being memed by the left needs to be transformed as soon as possible