Should dog fighters be put to death?

Why is scum allowed to live after they treat dogs like the following?

Nigger Vick should of had been killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat_consumption_in_South_Korea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no shit

Yes.

What a stupid fucking thread. Go back to cuckchan with your "contributions", faglord.

What happened to the second dog is absolutely disgusting.

All domesticated animals that aren't used for food resource should be killed.

Most of the time its niggers who fight dogs, because as niggers have never domesticated animals in their shithole home of Africa they have no empathy for companionship between species.

Fuck off PETA. Dogs are private property.

whites > dogs > everything else

Fuck off, edgefaggot.

This is horrific. Dogfighters should be hung tbh. Look at what they did to those poor animals and tell me they aren't degenerate scum worthy of death.

All people who fight dogs are some variety of nigger or brown mongrel.

Europeans and wolves adapted to one another. Even as we tamed them, they altered us, as those with the greatest affinity for the powerful and useful hunting companion succeeded while those who rejected the bond were not as successful, and were weeded out.

We grew together. One of the only true examples of a successful symbiotic relationship involving humans. Whites have a stronger affinity and affection for dogs than we do for niggers or the unwashed brown hordes of the east and south.

If you ever want to instantly assess the quality of and individual or a race, look to how they treat and feel about dogs.

Chinks see them as food or amusing diversions to torture, and don't understand why anyone would care about them.

Niggers fear them and kill them or train them to kill one another for sport.

Arabs fear and hate them, and kill them whenever they can, and attempt to ban them where they cannot.

Sage because this "what does Holla Forums think" threads are cancer and belong on cuckchan.

Not an argument.

/thread

Reminder only the white man shows care for animal life because we are the only race with empathy

These are definitely niggers or gooks of some sort

Excellent points. It's also worth noting that people who treat animals cruelly also tend to treat other people cruelly. These kinds of people cast out of society.

I'm personally against the idea of ever putting humans on the same level of animals when it comes to rights. However, I'm not going to lift a finger if someone throws these people into a lions cage and get eaten alive.

Feed them to dogs.

Dog and Man are one, edgy faggots that don't place dogs as the second most valuable form of life next to humanity deserve to be hung.

The niggers should just organize fights between other drugged out niggers instead

it would be more entertaining to watch and nothing of value would be lost

I really don't give a shit. Same with bullfighting. It's not something I enjoy but I'm OK with using their lives as entertainment.

Bull-fighting has more cultural behind it; it's more than just bloodsport savagery. Less degenerit

I really don't fucking care. I hunt with dogs occasionally. Dogs are resources the same way livestock and horses are resources. I don't dogfight but the thought of it doesn't bother me.

Fucking this. Asian slaughter practices with dogs are horrendous, I wouldn't be so pissed about them eating the dog if they weren't so bad at killing it.

I can honestly say I've never met a nigger that had a dog and actually took care of it and treated it like family. It was as useful as rims on a tire to them.

To answer this thorny issue, ask yourself just one more question:

What would Hitler do?

WWHD

It works everytime.

Hitler would gas the Jews who pit animals against one another… but humanely.

fuck poor 2nd dog.

I wouldn't mind for dog fighters to be imprisioned.

After all they are picking up man's best and most loyal friend, and throw him into worst world possible as a "thank you".

A better solution is to sterlize and deport niggers as well as making niggerdogs illegal, nobody needs those violent animals.

They're only animals.

Should people who shoot niggers be put to death?

Niggers are dangerous hazards, dogs aren't.
Torturing niggers for fun is degenerate imo

So its not okay to treat dogs inhumanely. So I ask pol what's the fucking difference with the animal products industry and dog fights? Almost all domesticated animals are treated like shit especially in the egg and dairy industry; but then you see people all up in arms when a dog gets abused while they suck down a hamburger made out of 1000 female cows (laden with mimilial estrogen). Cognitive dissonance with food is the real deal. You're eating the flesh of tortured slaughtered animals and if you think dog fights are bad you should also, in an ethical sense, not support a cruel and fucked up industry. Free range isn't ethical either. Its not okay just because they lived a good life before you slit the animals throat.

Try and justify your unethical immoral treatment of sentient beings. It defys actual logic.

Go back to Plebbit, Veganfaggot.

Let's be perfectly honest. I would eat dog, I would eat lion, and if starving on an island, I would consider eating you.

Isn't there proof that the idea of being a vegan was created by a Jew?

You need to go back

Raided one of these dog fights. It was fucking horrible. We carried out like 50 dogs to be put down humanly. The worst thing is these dogs have been ripped apart, bleeding everywhere and they welcome you. Its like they know you are not the aggressor, they whimpered and for the lack of a better world seek safety in your arms, not trying to bite you, not trying to get away, they just accept there fate.

First time I ever really considered how cure this is, it's not like slaughtering a pig or a sheep. It's fucking cruel beyond words

Sage because

I don't care about animals, they have lesser mines therefore they are not my equals. They are nothing to me but resources.

Why dogs? I wouldn't care if they fought anything else. Cats? Go ahead. But not the species that stood side by side with us for thousands of years, helping our survival.

minds*
fug

I'm with on this. I wouldn't eat my own pets, but I would weep like a bitch while I fed them to my family.
The fact of the matter is that eating what you call sentient life is a common survival strategy. I personally employ it and I welcome the many animals I've eaten and directly killed to join me in the afterlife.

I won't defend the horrific conditions that factory farms subject animals to, but I won't go hungry before I humbly accept that poor animals sacrifice.

Humanity is not a consumer species, it's a producer. If we honored our animal companions by husbanding the land and keeping them fruitfully on it, and then accepted their sacrifice by killing them personally as quickly and humanely terrible word as possible, then I would honestly feel great about the practice of eating meat.

But again my abstract philosophic objections to the practice take a back seat to my dietary needs.

Yes, obviously.

The only ones with a tradition of eating dog meat are Koreans. They have a breed they use for food (yellow dog), different from those they keep as pets. Which they do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat_consumption_in_South_Korea

The other people who do are from extremely poor rural places or during famines.

White people have eaten all sorts of pets in these situations, such as war.

6 billion humans need to be killed and modern farming practices ended. There is your answer. Veganism or whatever is retarded and ahould not even be up for consideration. I get my meat from a local guy and know he treated them well. I get eggs from chickens in my yard. Killing animals for food is not a problem. Torturing them for it is.

Animals are objects people own. Living, breathing, pooping objects. Dog fighting is disgusting, but if that's how people want to use their objects then what the hell do I care. Just don't do this shit with humans.

Also, sage. Not political.

Actually that IS an an argument, and while I disagree with it on moral grounds, it must be a great argument if you are so derrière demolished.

Non-white detected.

Dog fighters should be killed. Also, Muslims should be killed for the way they abuse dogs.

Dogs are the white man's best friends. We have worked together since ancient times. Even though we don't rely on them as much today, we still let them in our families to honor them for their hard work in the past in addition to the many health benefits that come from taking care of one.

Not an argument

Arguments are for white people.