Trump's Speech Thread

7575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
youtube.com/watch?v=FFIVXkJWzfA
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
youtube.com/watch?v=ppnH3wlS0RE
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRtll3jjU4
twitter.com/jaketapper/status/742425937774542848
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_ethnic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STREAMS

youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

STREAMS

RSBN Stream

youtube.com/watch?v=FFIVXkJWzfA

checked

Which stream is "Entertainment Gaming News" (doesn't ban Holla Forumsiticians)

14/44

14 word creed + 44 for Donald Drumpf

Doublechecked.

Can't wait for this election to be over.

Not sure but RSBN doesn't ban people for free speech as far as I've seen.

I really hate when he uses teleprompters.

These heretics now have a Christian man in their base. What now Vatican-Romans? :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

My experience has been different, user.

She's only saying that cause she has produced a mudblood.

95% of the time he doesn't, and aside from the possibility of a false flag, I'm pretty sure he wasn't expecting to have to make this speech today so meh.

it hasn't started yet right?

Right. He's always fashionably late.

I don't see teleprompters?

It has.

Nope.

Check your eyes. They're transparent, you know. Look between the flags.

Look harder, they're nearly invisible. Between the 2nd and 3rd flags in on each side.

EVERY TIME

EMPEROR IS HERE

RSBN embed

"wonderful people"

Never heard him sound this serious before

FORCE, PURPOSE AND DETERMINATION

Damnit Trump, stop shilling for the degenerates.

This triggers me he has to talk nicely of faggots.

Trump praising fags hurts tbh fam

the shooter was born in afghan

He has to.

This speech is pretty cucked tbh fam

It's like the "muh values" cuckservatives all over again.

Hold me guys. But not like a faggot.

Tell me about it. I hate listening to this shit.

This is the start of the real campaign.

That's the only way I know how to hold people

He's throwing a bone to the normalfags

(check'd)

You weren't invited to this holding party.

Hopefully he doubles down on the ban

Noice

GTFO

He is

THEY'RE POURING IN AND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING

Normalfags don’t like queers. Period. The VAST majority of Americans don’t want faggots.

Yeeeessss, invoking Presidential powers.

Doing it right now

SHLONGED

I'm behind you a minute. Stop spoiling the good bits lad.

Yep. He's in full strongman mode after putting away the primary clown shoes.

people who are incompatible with western values

you're goddamn right, those sons of bitches

WE HAVE NO CHOICE

Normalfags dislike mudslime invaders shooting up our fag bars more than they dislike fags.

Normalfags don't care as long as it's not in front of their face.

ANY CLASS OF PERSON

Hurts but better than the usual lie of "judeo Christian values".

Citation needed.

Nah.

Yeah.

Yeah user, he should've said "fuck those dead faggots" because that's an election-winning move

Love how he uses their own rhetoric against them.

SOLUTION: Give Holla Forums their IDs and we'll find out exactly who they are.

At least he's not getting into retarded gender identity bullshit.

(check'd)
Satanic Trips confirms we must destroy our enemies

No. They care. They care A LOT. It's just marxists took over completely liberalism. Just as Cruz and the (((alt-right))) was to do with conservatism.

Great argument. Kill yourself.

Well, yes he should! Sodomites were annihilated by God himself, there's not a single excuse to defend them today!

Yours was "nah."

Holy shit. He's throwing down facts about (((islam))).

This 100 percent.
Those niggers b& me every rally.

Damn, Trump is smoldering right now.
Listen to him breathing, he is PISSED.

Kill 'em all. Let none survive.

I agree.

Yours is the assertion. You have to prove it. Meanwhile reality has already proven it false.

No normal people don't give a fuck about anything that's not in front of their face. Most people will accept anything, that's how America got so fucked up in the first place.

Normies absolutely LOATHE faggots. Sure many may say "keep it in your private life", but that doesn't mean they don't hate faggots. Nor does it mean they want faggots to be given rights.

It’s not working. Change tactics.

Yuk shilling for jews and fags….
I hope this is just him playing the game for normal fags.

Trump just HAs TO mention ((( jewish people))) every other sentence does he???
what the fuck is wrong with him??
ruining an otherwise good speech with that shit.

((( )))
see;

Also filtered.
Also reported.

If it's any consolation, he doesn't seem to believe what he is saying.

We've got two conflicting perceptions of reality, that's all there is to it. My experience has been that most people will accept just about anything as long as it doesn't immediately affect them.

Soon user, very soon, Trump will make the blood flow

Post yfw Trump makes faggots vote for him, then eliminates them after he takes office :)

AGE OF TERRA

Dude calm down. He's not trying to shill, he just has a different perception of what normies believe

He's also speaking in front of a heretical crowd (Roman Catholic) it's a really, really tough speech.

At least you admit that's what most people say, it's because that's what they think. Most people don't care, never said they shouldn't not care.

DROPPING THE QUOTE BOMB
Hillary: "Muslims have nothing to do with terrorism"
Crowd reacts appropriately.
Amazing.

Trump is doing great. I like that he's switched to teleprompters. Lets him be more articulate and quell fears that some had about his speaking abilities.

The general has begun. He has to say this shit for the zio-cucks. It's an unfortunate reality of our current situation.

THE DAYS OF DEADLY IGNORANCE WILL END

I WILL ALWAYS BE DEFENDING
THE SECOND AMENDMENT

It's a well known wrong view. He keeps spamming it. If it were true the majority of the states would have allowed fag marriage when like, what, only 9 or 13 allowed it.

DID YOU KNOW DONALD TRUMP IS HALF SCOTTISH

We need a new leader, we need a new leader fast

Leader=Fuehrer

I refuse to be politically correct

Holy fuck he's ripping Hillary apart.
He's already president even before Obama finished his term, hell even before he got nominated officially.
Nobody's cares about Obama.

Switch to US-International plëb.

Fuck the satelight news stream, switching.

I don't think he's using a teleprompter, he's just a damn fine public speaker.

Right. Faggotry was shoved down this country's throat by (((them))).

Ahead of schedule and under budget.

Did you know Clan MacLeod is of Norse origin, so he's actually half Viking?

They don't care, that doesn't mean they actively endorse faggotry. You know what I'm talking about. Most people are passive and let shit just happen to them.

Good god lel
Yeb vs Shillary

i hope you are right…
i mean it would be a shame if such a guy with such truth bombs on other things will continue to cuck for the kikes once hes in.
i am very sceptical on this.
i mean i would vote for the guy as well if i wuz burger but still…
hopefully he is really playing them…

I hope it's getting recorded, I've missed the beginning of his speech.

I lived in Milwaukee WI, a shittier place than Ferguson and I only knew one faggot.

It's incredibly uncommon, what 1.3% of the US?

Either way he's a damn fine speaker, I agree. I'm just glad people are finally listening to him.

Check out RSBN's youtube page after the speech

You must not be watching it.
He's clearly reading from a teleprompter.

He's not going to go full kikedeath but he won't let Israel lead us around by the nose either.

It may be up to 2% now that it is being promoted, but it's still incredibly small.

I doubt even 1% of the population are fags

TROJAN HORSE CONFIRMED

FAGGOTS MAKE UP 0.8% OF THE POPULATION
TRANNIES ARE LESS THAN 0.3%

TROJAN HORSE
TROJAN HORSE
TROJAN HORSE
TROJAN HORSE
TROJAN HORSE
TROJAN HORSE

I'm leaning with;

It's more any "increase" is bullshit that liberal parents push on their sons to promote an agenda.

They aren't faggots, they're just 8 and easily controlled.

HE FAILED US AND FAILED US BADLY
obongo btfo

They're currently constructing a facility to receive refugees in my city. Oh God, Trump, please hurry…

Yeah. He can't afford a single mistake in this.
If he fucks up anything he can fuck up a lot.

I'm watching the Right Side stream. I'm not seeing shit.

When will Trump and Hillary debate head to head? I can't wait to see her get crushed.

It's about ten times that with the under 18 set. Being queer with a tumblrgender is the new goth or punk.

we´ll see.
he never mentions them when he talks about "terrorism commited against the US". he cant be this blue pilled.
on the other hand he admits it was wrong to terminate Saddam and Assad which the kikes were totally behind.
but AGAIn he said:" yeah well we should have taken out Gadaffi surgically"
no fag, Gadaffi was based as all hell.
Well we´ll see. at least he makes people hate mudshits

Moon man needs to calm himself down.

He's using a teleprompter. They put a screen up on each side of your head so you can look sort of natural while reading.

Roman Catholics are 20% and Talmudic Jews are 2% but that doesn't keep those two groups from taking over 100% of the Supreme Court.

(((special interests)))

They're outta here

Nigger, when you're watching a a live stream on jewtube you can rewind it to any point. Just go back to the beginning.

Which is fine. I like it interspersed with rallies. Sometimes rallies are too alike that I gain nothing from them. Every once in a while there is a habbening, but his speeches with teleprompters are great.

He's gotten better at it, I have to say.

I have watched so many Trump speeches, that I can tell by the cadence of his voice that this is from a teleprompter.

Get your fucking eyes checked then.

THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE
THEY'RE OUTTA HERE

I hope so we need a purge of the current (((Judo-marxist))) ideas no more degnerate jews((( fags)))!

He's at least making a ton of sense with the immigration stuff I hope we finally get our boarders back. Return to the nation state! America First!

GAYS

A mainstream immigration policy that promotes American values!

*white Europeans

WEW

He's tearing Shillary a new asshole.

Trump is going to import 40million white Europeans while kicking out 40million spics.

Rewinding lags sometimes, so I'll wait for recorded version.
Also, I think it will be necessary to make a few webms.

Bigly

SHE CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

It’s OUR job to enslave women and OUR job to murder gays!

I DON'T WANT THEM

He doesn't actually care for them.

the main population will never be fully redpilled, frankly the general population isn't smart enough to understand absolutely everything.
All Trump does is appeal to common sense, and common values. Even the most radical of the anti gay christians do nothing more than hold up signs that say they're (gays) going to hell and don't advocate the execution of the fags.

TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY A WORKER'S PARTY

He said he's delaying Hillary's inevitable ass raping to a later date because he wants to talk about the attack.

IMMIGRATION IS A PRIVILEGE

AND WE'RE ABOUT TO CHECK THAT PRIVILEGE, MUDBEARD

You're goddamn right, my Emperor

I cringed at that then caught what it meant and smirked.

It's higher in the gen z. I think that something like 10% of them are sodomites.

They didn't have the benefit of an older generation telling them that homosex is disgusting.

Is Hillary going to dropout? This is a massacre

The Muslim community will never help, ever.
THEY HAVE TO HELP US
or else

(checked)

AND NEITHER DOES KEK

You don't have to have anyone tell you; it's written on the conscience.

The ass-raping hasn't even begun. Amazing.

THE MUSLIMS HAVE TO WORK WITH US

Sorry, no. That’s not even remotely close. Stop repeating kike lies.

Bring back racial profiling

Women should be banned from most jobs outside the home. That's hardly slavery.

Not to say that would be wrong to do, but white people tend not to do it.

(CHECK'D)

Sure. And when gen z grows up they'll flip the script on their libshit parents. Just like the "DIE CIS SCUM" gril ended up normal. I don't have the picture

He's using his sniffer a lot because this Vatican-Roman crowd at St Anselm's really stinks to high heaven.

An excuse given to them by their (((Lawyer)))

Agreed. He's the President now. It's over.

I hope it's soon because I was looking forward to it since he announced it

Calling the police. This is rape, being televised on national television, and I can't let it go on anymore.

Consequences will never be the same.

NO MORE NATION BUILDING

Once you’re a sodomite, you can’t go back to normal.

To be fair he's "kinda" right. It's not nearly 10%, but it may be somewhere around my first guess of something between 1 and 2 percent.

A COMPLETE AND TOTAL DISASTER

used to be small. It changed remarkably fast though. But I'm sure a lot is propaganda too

I'm pretty sure there aren't many 6 year old boys that have anal sex with other boys.

I'm actually kind of sad
I was excited for this election, but he already destroyed Hillary
She's done

But Donald, communism wasn't defeated.

Oh boy.

That implication shitting on shariah law.

Seriously. Just hand him the presidency right now, on the fucking spot.

WE TRIED IT PRESIDENT OBAMAS WAY

America will be tolerant and open

TRUMP IS COMPLETELY CHANGING THE DIALECTIC ON THEM. HE IS REDEFINING TOLERANCE AND REDEFINING OPENNESS

he seems fucking mad

good speech

Eugh

I am not American, but it seems to me that Trump already has more influence on public than Obama…

M A G A

this

I think you underestimate the dedication of leftists. They belong to a fucking cult, and they'll still be on twitter 10 minutes from now praising Clinton.

It triggers me too.

The thing is that the (((MSM))) is so broken that it could still be entertaining.

he's still going

We've actually forgotten the true and good meanings of those words they've been twisted around so much.

I mean, he is already playing president's role better than Obama

no he's turned it around, now he can be openly anti-Muslim for the sake of tolerance and openness. Something no Republican in history would have ever thought about doing.

Defining moment?

I love it.

Shariah Law BTFO.

Whew, for a minute there I thought he was gonna say "Just like we did against those ebil Nazis." Thankfully he went after the commies instead.

Amazing speech. He's really going to win it.

lel

Wow. (((You're))) trying aren't you?

After he said forcefully he's sticking with the ban until shit is figured out and he went FURTHER and added until it's good for America and safe for Americans to let them in. We all know those two requirements will never happen with (((islam))).

wew

WEW

CNN already shilling against trump. Reporter is flipping out.

"HE WANTS TO BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!!"

You know what to do.

It's nice someone else noticed that.

DAMN STRAIGHT HE DOES. KILL THEM ALL.

That's fine, though.

It doesn't matter if you're a white person from England, or a white person from France, or a white person from Belgium, or even a white person from Sweden. If you immigrated legally, speak English, accept American values, and are bringing something of value to the community, you should be welcome.

I hate what Trump is saying about Sodomites and a multicultural society, but keep in mind that he is only the first step toward what we really want. If he wrests control from the Jews who are promoting faggotry, and if he keeps his promise to protect churches from intimidation or consequences for their speech, the Church will be able to eliminate faggotry from our society. Also, if he stems the tide of immigration we can slowly regain our White majority.

He's just a stepping stone, guys. Next stop Hitler.

Certainly, the anti-Islam sentiment is good. I just think it's disgusting that people are clapping for their own demographic displacement.

Is this true? Holy shit, presidency confirmed.

Ask The Emperor Anything: Post-Speech Edition

Doing my best not to concern troll.
I've just been so jaded by years of this shit.

user pls

Will anything happen tonight?

Yeah but their marxist goys are turning in their (((creators))) and thinking Trump.

Are you ready lads? The real ass raping is happening with mac tonight at 6:00 PM

Do you secretly hate Sodomites?

Will Trump's tolerance and open society abolish rights of fags, niggers, spics, jews and degenerates?

Yes, the problem is the ones who aren't white, who are approaching 50% of the population.

will you make america great again?

Führer Trump will we destroy ISIS permanently?

CNN stream;

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

They're really triggered by Trump banning shitskins.

That speech utterly annihilated Hillary. He's pretty much taken control of the election issues and she'll be forced to play catch up.

dubs confirm

These people are either trying to help Trump or they are just about the most out of touch lunatics imaginable.

I'm liking these answers.

What's at 6:00?

holy shit

It's amazing

top kek its's like they forgot that they already blew their load on this one months ago

lel seriously? He just explicitly said he only wants a travel ban against muslim countries that are hot beds of terrorism which is all of them and it would be temporary even at that.

The more the (((MSM))) chimps out at common sense ideas the more they alienate themselves from the populace. Keep digging that hole, kikes.

Trump is using dead faggots to lay the groundwork for stopping all future Islamic immigration, which itself is step one towards expelling Muslims from America.

You fight one enemy at a time, you nigger. You don't pick a fight with all eighteen people whose asses you want to kick at once.

Will I make it, Mr. President?

B-but he's just exploiting this tragedy!

sorry user

Things that are incompatible with western values have no place in America. That's your dog-whistle, you sperglords.

You said you would protect children. Will you protect them by exterminating Gay and Niggers?

ASSAULT RIFLE DATABASES SOON

Makes sense

Yep, no doubt about it. He's pissed.

Another question: should I get gas mask to protect myself from possible happenings?

He's right to fire you.

Your Imperial Majesty, when will we send the sandniggers on the Great Trail of Halal Tears?

BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF ANYTHING YOU DUPLICITOUS SACK OF SHIT

I'm alright with half a generation more of dealing with faggots if it means shitskins are gone and the ((())) influence is stopped.

Those double dubs need a checking

Will I be granted the grace to blood and make this country great again, Emperor?

Will you retake Constantinople from the Turks when you become President?

Why aren't there proper streams that don't need flash player?

Will you make the Holocaust real?

You're fired because you're too stupid to phrase it as a yes or nor question, user.

This Bitch is about to have a break down.

indeed, my liege.

will I SHED blood?

Last question: will you open borders for White refugees from Eurabia and Africa?

impressive

Very few websites are HTML5 yet.

TRUMP FLEETS YUGE

youtube.com/watch?v=xwRtll3jjU4

Are you referring to the Ask Donald pic? Because that was posted after the post you quoted.

wat?

Memetic prediction techniques user.

kate bouldon biased liberal cunt

Forgot about proper formatting.

That's a given m9, no need to ask that question.

fuck you too

Shit, thanks.

Debian was being a real bitch about flash player, and I couldn't get pepper flash to work either. I installed Mint on another computer and for whatever reason Mint's flash works.

Woa yeah what the fuck? Meant to quote . No idea how the fuck that happened, thanks for the assist fam.

Debian's shit.

I just thought, why aren't there youtube streams? Do those get shutdown right away?

Trump, will you send a Lynch mob on Obama when you come to power?

Youtube streams are shit and slow unless you have an ethernet cord plugged directly into one of youtube's servers

Because it's a "rip" of what you see on cable TV. Youtube would get DMCA'd so hard if they kept that up.

TROJAN HORSE

You can use gnash for flash support in debain, I'm sure it's in the stable repository. Otherwise, youtube supports html5, so you shouldn't need flash anyway.

Will I get my shit together so I can make you proud?

OY VEY TRUMP IS SUCH AN ANTI-SEMITITE

REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION, GOYIM

Don't mind me:

I think he's talking about my hulkusc link. It uses a shit flash player.

wtf they cut him off

More like he's using Orlando to his advantage.

The fact that people can't understand this is why autists need to stay far away from political campaigns.

Mr. Trump, will you appoint Pat Buchanan as VP?

…what happened?

twitter.com/jaketapper/status/742425937774542848

They don't care to the point where they want them killed for merely existing.

this
spergy faggots need to fuck off

you do whatever it takes to win

ELECTION WON
ELECTION WON

You're right about that, but they [the majority of Americans] still absolutely loathe faggotry.

His job right now is to pull people from the left.

I'm not even sure what relevance that has with my post.

The original post in the chain was that most American's are okay with faggotry. Which is completely false and a marxist lie.

Congratulations on being a boss.

I don't think it's the same case with the majority of white Americans, the blacks will pull the lever for D regardless. Trump's job right now is to pull disaffected whites from the left.

Supporting Trump doesn't mean forcing yourself to parrot his positions even though you don't agree with him. You think he wants yes men who are too afraid to disagree with him?

Did Trump postpone the speech he was going to give about Clinton today(?), the one they talked about on fash the nation? Was it rescheduled or will it be merged with this one?

Postponed.

Double-Triple confirms… We're going to win, crash ISIS with no survivors. Praise Kek!

damn, is this the end of cuckery?

I don't even understand what relevance you're making. You're not talking about faggots and the comment chain is about how Americans feel about faggots. Now you're bringing up niggers like they specifically matter in such a discussion.

Oh. I get it, pic related. Filtered, reported.

Mein Gott… I didn't think I'd see the tide turn like this in my lifetime. This is unbelievable… Trump is ushering in a new era of humanity.

Jesus, I to elaborate and you sperg out, I didn't take the time to read your entire post chain.

Do I get filtered and reported because I don't think the majority of white americans are anti faggot?

The reason the majority of americans are anti faggot is because the majority of dindus are anti faggot.
Majority of dindus who are anti faggot + minority of whites who are anti faggot = majority of americans are anti faggot.

source?

Some wigger posted it on facebook lol

Good choice m8

I want this speech.

Trump: ‘Mecca is a nice city. It has some good things about it. But it has to go and that's that. It has to go.’ (Pushes button)

I can't remember a candidate having this kind of hold on the American people so far out from the election.

I think you might be autistic or something, I'm not behaving like pic related, I don't get why you think that.

Does the first qt I have taken a fancy for on the bus fancy me?

Does the qt's Aryan friend fancy me too?

Fired for lack of confidence

Polygami is sin, you jobless fuck-up!

Homos vote. Better they vote for Trump than for Shillary.

This. The beginning third of the speech and comments interlaced throughout were cringey to Holla Forums as a whole but we have to understand he has to be nice to faggots to scoop up Sanders supporters and dem leaning independents.

WE'RE ALL FORGETTING THE IMPORTANT PART OF THE PART OF THE CONSTITUTION THAT ALLOWS THE PRESIDENT TO STOP IMMIGRATION

It also allows removal of the same group. Regardless of if they're legal citizens.

Wether you like it or not, it's a win-win move.
You have to approach the masses in a subtle way, win them over and then slowly open their eyes.

Hold on, does this mean that Trump can stop muslim immigration and deport muslims?

Holla Forums also needs to realize that homosexuality is a red herring issue. It's not important and has consumed the media cycle for the past two elections while Islam and Illegal Immigration run rampant.

Its in Danish and about the speech.

Yes.

also rolling

IIRC from the text of the part of the constitution yes. Though I read it on Holla Forums so it may have had some poser liberty in the quote.

All immigration should be viewed as an act of violence or even war against the citizens. Except maybe in very strict cases that I'm sure most here would agree with. That immigration has become a right is totally absurd.

this post is Kek(!) approved

Until immigration is only given to and allowed of those who deserve it, we won't have gone far enough.

It's not a right.
It's not something that can be earned.

Unless you're a person of character who deserves it, you must go.

not earned because shitty people would come and lie about changing to "earn" allowance.

With a special exemption for white refugees fleeing the Caliphate of Europe

I'm not home and don't have the link with me but look up cornell law US title code section 118* (1180 something, maybe 1186 or 1182), the title of the code is inadmissable aliens

This. We kissed their asses and feet, took on debt for them, all for nothing except proving they are here to destroy all the progress made in the past 2000 years. It's time to fight back.

Nope. Kill yourself, you fucking faggot. All queers must burn.

Gee, that'll go over so well in the general election cycle.

NEET Socs should off themselves for the good of the movement.

muh pr tbh

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

Looks like I'm misled or it's in a different section.

SHITSKINS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Check'd, brother

will white brazilians be allowed in the US of A?

Pick one. Hell, politics are always about PR and how you present yourself.

There are no white brazilians. There may be white people who live in Brazil, but brazilian and white are two different things.

No, white people need to stay right where they are.

Eurobros can come to the US for the uncucking of Europe.

Although if they call me lad one more time they'll leave in caskets.

They're Vatican-Roman "Catholics" user., they probably support the 1965 Kennedy Immigration Act from their co-religionists to open the U.S. the southern border to Latin America to increase the power of the Vatican in the United States. Not "cucks" or traitors, these are the aliens, with a foreign loyalty.

You're right, the "white ethnic" divide is profound when compared with the white race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_ethnic

How did Kennedy institute the Immigration Act from beyond the grave?

It's chapter 2, not 3.

did he use a teleprompter?

"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." - Senator Ted Kennedy, speaking to the Senate regarding the introduction of the Immigration Act of 1965

There where more than one Kennedy… Look it up.

>LOL IT’S DA POPE NOT DA JOOS GUYS LOL
Remember to report all these faggots.

>>>Holla Forums727606

LEFTY CUCKS HATING ON AMERICA

It's both.

Nope, kill yourself.

Its the Kennedy with the big red head that got away with killing Mary Jo Kopechne

"The pope" is not the Christian pope, he's only the (((Catholic))) pope and most Catholics despise what has happened to Catholicism and despise "the pope".

1 HOUR

That’s correct. And catholic doctrine is entirely zionist. But the Vatican isn’t in charge of anything. It’s the jews.

There are gradients of shit. Its too vast a spectrum for me to wholly address right now suffice to say within the category of shit fags>spics>niggers>Muslims>kikes. They must all be elimated but if you have an ant , fly and cockroach problem in your house you first get rid of the Jewish garbage that's attracting them.

It takes literally one inequality to decides;

will nonwhite races exist in 100 years?

Not a bad analogy faggot. I hope the G-haddys don't shoot you when your next at the meat market or the sausage pit.

Ted may have had a hand in it, but don't forget Lyndon B. "We'll have those niggers voting Democrat for decades" Johnson.

The Jews are often waved around as a red-herring for the Roman Catholics to get away with their own mischief in white countries. I'm not afraid on pointing out both of these heresies as being utterly destructive.

Hey, if you want to live in a country built by the followers of the Vatican, you have Mexico, Guatemala, Panama, etc., etc.

North America is white and it is Christian (ie. Protestant Christian).

Will normalfags keep throwing gays under the bus for the sake of Muzzies?

Remember the Alamo. Video related.

It's long been a project of whites (ie. not Vatican-Roman stooges), to rid the blacks from North America. Many people fought in the Civil War because they thought that the blacks would all be sent to African Liberia. On the other hand, Vatican-Roman controlled areas have policies of "assimilation" with non-whites, and you'd never get anti-miscegenation laws passed there, where in United States these laws were formerly enforced in the name of the survival of the white race.

There is no meaningful distinction between the Vatican and the Jews.

We're gonna win so much you're gonna get sick of winning.

Rutherford B. Hayes "won" the election partially due to his hatred of Catholics.

Late to the party. That was a very solid speech. He's plainly also moving into 'Presidential mode' as well.

Lel, frankly I don't think that's possible user.
:D

Fucking annihilated. I love how they always have to add "I know everybody doesn't like what Donald Trump says, but he's right". Just because people don't like it doesn't make it untrue.

Will Chinese be allowed to immigrate to the Trump Reich?

Also, when did Trump say anything that could've pissed off one street monkey?

oh

he's a master at this stuff.

he says four times
he says twice

No chinks. Japs, at least, have standards.

He did the same thing for Isreal, used teleprompters.

top kek

Correct, there were clippings posted in here a while back of the various laws. He will have full authority to do whatever the hell he wants without any congressional approval, and he's memeing it now to prevent them silently stripping those powers away.

Incinerate the Jew garbage, while stomping the Muslim roaches, swatting the spic flies, and putting the fag ants between two panes of glass for study.

Wrong. First you take out a loan to give the cockroach it's own place and free food. Then you kiss it's feet. Then you change your religion to keep it from getting angry. If all those fail, then move out of your house.

nailed it