Brit/pol/ #954: Calling Time on EU Membership Edition

newsthump.com/2016/06/08/three-months-wasnt-long-enough-claims-man-who-couldnt-register-to-vote-at-1150pm/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/09/making-children-attend-christian-school-assemblies-undermines-hu/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb-sf28398239
archive.is/ys5Kh
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/06/labour-should-get-back-its-roots-and-back-brexit
VIDEOS
youtube.com/watch?v=HQ-keGtCX8g
youtube.com/watch?v=hCVdqn0y9kw

Other urls found in this thread:

b.1339.cf/axokmax.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=TEgd9q8ugs4
betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.107373419
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/13/eu-referendum-live-labour-remain-campaign-final-10-days-vote
standard.co.uk/news/uk/eu-referendum-three-quarters-of-british-expats-back-staying-in-eu-a3269901.html
itv.com/news/meridian/update/2016-06-13/farage-takes-his-campaign-to-thanet/
join.skype.com/jezLlQeDrlHH
vimeo.com/96808870
youtube.com/watch?v=9ITdjAb3VcE
archive.is/MuOjl
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-brexit-leave-poster-orlando-shooting-free-movement-atrocity-a7079511.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1SGziGO2wbk
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07grwx9/better-in-or-out-a-bbc-points-west-referendum-special
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07gnjmj/better-in-or-out-a-bbc-look-north-referendum-special
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07gt41d/better-in-or-out-a-bbc-east-midlands-today-referendum-special
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07gt5nr/better-in-or-out-a-bbc-north-west-tonight-referendum-special
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07gtd0y/better-in-or-out-a-bbc-south-east-today-referendum-special
youtube.com/watch?v=98u19HhJLxw
rt.com/uk/346523-brexit-tusk-civilisation-orlando/
bbc.co.uk/news
action.voteleavetakecontrol.org/stand_with_corbyn
datashine.org.uk
migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-population-country-birth
twitter.com/labourleave/status/742439477621186560
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full.pdf html
philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Ethnic-Nationalism-Evolutionary-Psychology-and-Genetic-Similarity-Theory-2005-by-John-Philippe-Rushton.pdf
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/13/radicalisation-islamophobia-orlando-shooting-florida-muslims-trump
twitter.com/HaydarZaki1/status/742354178127892481
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4npi1s/iama_swedish_welfare_worker_at_a_home_for/
salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
twitter.com/britainelects/status/742461683138973696
youtube.com/watch?v=e8nEkcKa_3g
cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-father-seddique-mateen-taliban-god-punish-gays/
streamable.com/aftk
np.reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4nxv0j/the_sun_backs_brexit/
subvert.pw/s/
nextmanagement.com/miami/models?tagged=women
facebook.com/eupatriarch/videos/517412378453396/
rt.com/news/346550-paris-police-stabbing-hostages/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X15001854
dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-a-pulse-regular-who-used-gay-dating-app/
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/13/french-policeman-stabbed-death-paris
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Filter anyone who forces the CivNat meme.

First for Nigel

File in mp4 b.1339.cf/axokmax.mp4

lads…

Degenerate

Can't wait tbh lads.

Has there been any stink in bongland over the Orlando shooting? I would imagine this might tip Leave into the win

Just don't care tbh.

Kinda good to see them being used as a club to smack Islam-loving Lefties over the head though tbh.

nth for Mummy poster having a RL ring match with his imposter to decide who has sole right to Mummypost on Brit/pol/.

Whenever you feel the urge, just go lift.
webm related;)

How would a shooting in America help the campaign to leave the european union lad?

Fucking unfair. Please let me go back in time just 2 years before I got these injuries.

Why would you assume there would be stink?
A lone wolf with homophobic Christian views went on a killing spree.

youtube it and post on the_donald. Yanks upvote Nige stuff and it'll give it a british audience on r/all

Please tell me you guys are that stupid

I hope you all called the mayor of London a shitskinned muslim cunt today fam.

Women like that should be banned

Look at her waist to hip ratio. Its entirely unnatural for any woman

???th for BASED BARTH & BREXIT

At least she can fight of the negro

I wasn't looking at her hips, hmm it does look a bit odd.

Just bet £100 on Brexit tbh.
r8

Christian homophobes should just gtfo of America tbh fam. Also the guns are not worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TEgd9q8ugs4

How can I bet for Trump? I'll be receiving a check for 6k soon.

I went into town and placed mine. Put a £5 on Trump too.

betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.107373419

Nobody gives a shit about you and your homelife, this isn't your blog.

Lad?
Top OC tbh

How exactly does it work idk what I'm even looking at

I love how Tyrone can go from friendly father to Ugandan Warlord within seconds.

It's not over until the 24th lads

Don't get comfortable

this pic will make you uncomfortable

hmmmm, is it wise to put 1k$ on Trump? I'm an American.

C I V I C
I
V
I
C

YANKS OUT
No it's very unwise. Put a small amount on him tbh lad.

Uncomfortable? That's what we're fighting for lad.

ebin

NO!

He put the $ after the number. That's Canada. The amerifats put it first. Like this

Your people never risk your own money so I r8 this as a done deal for Brexit.

>>>/politics/

God damn it. That was meant for

black boyfriend btw

Fk it im going with 1,000

proof?

Put everything spare on him, no way clinton wins

The blue coloured columns matter
if you put £1 on Trump at @4.4 you will get £4.40 back if he wins.

Fuck off, Morality Official.

I'm there too, friend :^)

Lad…

tbh I'd let him stay when we begin to repatriate the nogs

I live in my parents and I started working construction making bank.

tbh lads Remain just seem to be just getting nastier closer we are the referendum.

Don't be surprised if you see some rabbis coming out angry at the goyim.

That’s a betting exchange; all the action is dealt by punters or “traders” rather than the actual bookmaker hence you can either back or lay the result (act as the punter and place the bet or as he bookie and take the bet).

Exchanges usually offer better odds.

:^)

If I put 6000 I will get 24,000?
How will I receive the money?

I hobe you nod dringing skimed milg :DDD

ISIS are our best friends tbh. They're gonna get their arses handed to them by us eventually, but I respect them more than I do the sneaky and sly "nice" muslim who'll talk shit behind your back and look down their nose at you.

Why are you still alive?

end your life now

Good viewing tbh

Hi GCHQ

The same way you loaded it onto your balance.

Don’t bet 6 grand though lad.

JUST

BULLIES OUT

Don't be such a faggot.

Can I take the money out when I win or is this some sort of scam? I've never bet anything before.

withdraw it to your bank account but if you put 6K on him and he loses you will have double the grief

Poor quality bantz tbh
Shameful

The Betfair Exchange is 100% secure but DO NOT bet your entire bank balance, lad.

Fuck off Stallman, I like to talk to jews directly when I shit talk them on the internet.

GORDON BROWN SHOOTS OWN FOOT
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/13/eu-referendum-live-labour-remain-campaign-final-10-days-vote

I will only lose what I stake right?
If Hillary wins its all over anyway

normies hate Trump though

I really don't get it lads, do they not see that their echochamber isn't the entire country?

with 6k you can get yourself a niceish car

this, most polls don't take into consideration ex-pats. 75% of them will vote to remain

standard.co.uk/news/uk/eu-referendum-three-quarters-of-british-expats-back-staying-in-eu-a3269901.html

I plan to keep working so its about 1.3 months of work for 6k right now.
Also if I put the bets in 2 weeks will they be different?
And lets say when Trump wins/loses the bet is still ratios to 4.4(the day I put it up right?)

Meme magic loves him though

Blinded by the steamed up goggles of globalism

lads

I think I'm an arse man

We'll be fine as long as we turn up, most Remainers won't.

Not in the mood tbh

itv.com/news/meridian/update/2016-06-13/farage-takes-his-campaign-to-thanet/

1:37

ahahhaha

Aren't we all?

Nigger.

BOIPUCI PLEASE

Holy shit is that AW?

tats :(

odds probably will change in 2 weeks but once you bet it remains until the event outcome

WAS THAT ADAM?

sounds like a woman are you sure its a tranny?

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO LADS

WEMB

No.

Lol i didn't even notice

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY CAN THESE THINGS RUN AROUND FREELY

that motorcycle lad is based though

lads i went on a date with a german model on friday, didn't text her all weekend, now she whatsapped saying 'we got on well but didn't feel the spark'.
i fucked up so bad lads. i'm so depressed with now.

haha nobhead

Lads, where do the remain versions of us hang out?

Reddit mate

Its Ok lad

You'll recover

Is that low level of sympathy moral, lad?

Judging from your previous posts you should be there already

>umm… I don't know about that…. seems rather barbaric to me
>well, we're just a bit beyond that kind of thing
>no… I don't know.

The Spectator has ruined my mum.

Cuckservatives are cancer.

JUST

BASED

your bantz is picking up lad
suck my choad

I REALLY REALLY FUCKING HATE THIS CITY TBH

vimeo.com/96808870

She has been influenced by Varg. Based lass tbh.

Mugabe?

I am so sad I missed this bellend having a meltdown

youtube.com/watch?v=9ITdjAb3VcE

fuck he behaves like he's 13

What's going on in the skype group lads, what's the trouble between xurious and the civic nationalists?

Xurious is being too bigoted against BASED Israel :^)

he's probably passed around like he's 13 too

When do normies go to bed, lads?

Alberto, I'm still disappointed in you for not calling Farage when he hosted the LBC radio show

I'm sorry lad. I did call them up but I didn't get on :^(

Hahahahaaaa

based, shame she is a poo in loo

He acts like the age of the boys he wants to fiddle. Never forget that queers are over represented in paedophilia. Honestly, if there were a bunch of queers who ditched the left wing garbage and wanted to separate into their own nation or wanted their own city cut off from everyone else I'd support them with achieving those aims.

Separatism works. As it stands queers are a joke being used by the (((powers that be))) and at the same time turned them into an even bigger mockery.

I'm ashamed of you tbqh.

Sorry lamb.

Stop calling people lamb you sound like my nan you fucking creep.

Game Grumps have been horrible lately. Am I just getting too old?

Nah some nobody cunt haven't done a vid in a while (I've had this one half finished for a while but I've been so busy with work and travel that I didn't have time to finish it)

It's got one of Enoch's best speeches though IMO

Someone should explain to him how Oppression Olympics work.

Murdering Jews would have more public attention because Jews have stronger victim cards in this game than gays. He doesn't realize how good he has it. The tears flowing around are not enough for him, he wants candles being put up in every gay bar in the world and the day made a calendar mourn day. The reality is, dead Jews don't matter more than dead fags. Both theoretically should matter the same. However if 1400 white girls are raped by Pakistani men, it gets memoryholed, hoaxed and any attempt to talk about it will get you the racist label, while some 50 latino fags all get a million "muh hopes and prayrz" on twitter. That's just the world we live in.

Actually, that could make a good redpill.

archive.is/MuOjl

Well that settles it, we just have to remain now.

Can you lads fucking go back to your containment board at politics.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-brexit-leave-poster-orlando-shooting-free-movement-atrocity-a7079511.html

They aren't even the official leave group but everyone is pretending like they are

Sorry lamb tbh.

NO

You Nazis should go back to your containment board. Holla Forums is a civic nationalist board. We are all nationalists regardless of race, gender or sexuality!

This triggers my footfaggotry

They were right to do this but people have had their feelings hurt that they are right.

Drove through Crawley today and saw about 9 Vote Leave signs up and none for Remain.

Who /feelsgood/ here?

Anyone know where I can watch Farage and Nuttal who were on last night? I saw Helmer for my region who was very good and the audience very receptive to him.

Can I still watch on BBC?

It was immediately denounced as "shameful" by Cabinet minister Nicky Morgan, while Will Straw, the director of Britain Stronger in Europe, labelled it “Trump-ist scaremongering”.

It's going to be really fucking awkward for these morons when he wins

I'd like to know as well

People only vote when it makes them feel good lad

That isn’t a fuck up. The globalist press will condemn it but it is a message that will resonate with everyone who has an ounce of sense.

hate this lefty meme tbh

vocaroo.com/i/s1SGziGO2wbk

have to leave you now lads. waking up early tomorrow

Yes, but this poster isn't going to make the undecided go over to the Remain side, it is more likely for them to choose to go and Vote Leave. This makes the people voting Remain more solid in voting Remain but this is a win for Leave.

I feel like we're heading for a confluence of suicidal liberal views.

The fact people have been crawling over each other to say the guy wasn't a Muslim is utterly shameful.

Remain is low energy. David Cameron has been our best friend, he's pushed the whites with intelligence and common sense into our camp and has soaked up the nigger vote.

More separation the better.

Whoop whoop, dutchfag passing trough.

Do you guys think I'll be safe from normies if I walk the dog now?

I HAVE NO COCK AND I MUST WANK
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My grandparents live in Crawley, both are voting Leave

Based guitar user tbqh

My Dad works as a courier, naturally, he is up and down the country every single day of the week.

From hanging from motorway overheads, to in house and shop windows, there are vote Leave boards everywhere.

Since January, he's seen one.

It's honestly looking better than I could of ever imagined boys.

Goeden avond, Jan. What's the likelihood of a Nexit if Brexit pulls through?

LAD YOU BETTER FUCKING NEXIT WHEN WE GET OUT, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T

Lad! You can't deny your dog a walk because you are scared of the outside.

LIST OF YESTERDAY'S DEBATES

JACOB REES-MOGG
>bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07grwx9/better-in-or-out-a-bbc-points-west-referendum-special

BENJAMIN "SUNSHINE" ZEPHANIAH
>bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07gnjmj/better-in-or-out-a-bbc-look-north-referendum-special

ROGER HELMER
>bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07gt41d/better-in-or-out-a-bbc-east-midlands-today-referendum-special

PAUL "NO REBUTTAL TO THE" NUTTALL
>bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07gt5nr/better-in-or-out-a-bbc-north-west-tonight-referendum-special

NIGEL FARAGE
>bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07gt5nr/better-in-or-out-a-bbc-north-west-tonight-referendum-special

CORRECTION

NIGEL FARAGE
>bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07gtd0y/better-in-or-out-a-bbc-south-east-today-referendum-special

There was an absolutely glorious banner someone had hung from a bridge opposite my university in Egham, someone had obviously homemade it but it was the most patriotism-instilling leave sign i've ever seen. Must trigger about 5,000 students daily.

Nice one lad.

No but it's still fucking hilarious

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a cutie.

Remember Sole Bay, Jan. x-DDD

w-we won sole bay, didn't we lads? i cant remember

I do that exercise

He's gone now anyway thankfully.

What is wrong with him lads?

He carries off that English gentleman look really well.

What isn't wrong with me? :^)

VapourwaveFilth is back again for another podcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=98u19HhJLxw

He's a subversive degenerate.

nothing of value was lost

The end of the world is nigh

'UK leaving EU could spell end of Western political civilisation’, EC chief

rt.com/uk/346523-brexit-tusk-civilisation-orlando/

They're getting desperate lads…..again

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

If the out vote is victorious I imagine we'll all be having a pint with are Nige in spirit that night.

I love seeing them sweat, especially with Trump backing the Western flank across the pond.

bbc.co.uk/news

BBC in damage control

I did that once, lad. Luckily no one noticed

None of EA's games have a white male protagonist. White males can get to fuck as far as EA are concerned

JUST

I want to have a pint with Rog tbh lads

How do the mods not kill themselves at night?

He'd rather have a massage with an exotic immigrant woman tbh.

Trump wil be good for the UK and America.
The shirt lifters, raisin heads, Starbucks Marxists and media snowflakes will bitch about it for a while (maybe riot). But at least he can actually create jobs and do deals.
Unlike Barrack Ayatollah Hussein O'bomber who couldn't negotiate his way out of a Wacky Warehouse.

Because he's credible.

You can do so lad when you're on holiday in an exotic country

He'll be good if we don't fuck our relations with the US because of his presidency, otherwise we'll be brought ever closer to the EU while the US becomes closer to Russia and, before we know it, we'll be on the losing side of WW3 with one of the only nations with nukes.

Only comments breaking their rules are being deleted. If you think it's more productive to cry about censorship than it is to discuss this horrifying event, I suggest you try another subreddit.

You're trying to have a civil adult discussion about Omar "Holy War On The Dance Floor" Mateen and this champion of the left wing storms off your show.

What do you do lads?

Absolutely. That's what I've been trying to tell people who run to the old "b-b-but he's got no experience" canard.

A businessman will try to forge a win-win deal for both sides that will bring them back to discuss more and shape better deals.

A politician and ideologue will demand everything of you, offer no concessions, and draw the sabre and rattle it the moment you step out of line. That, or sell out their own people.

Every £14.88 merseyside puts in it gets 6 millions dead jews back.

Well I'm sold, Nuttall. Just called that bitch out, "you want to stay in the EU because you don't like the tories" and that's the end of her.

Loving this kind of banter between the facts. Remain can't handle it.

I would thank God that I didn't catch AIDs from being in the same room as Owen.

Cameron will change his views and opinions like he has done many times before.
Plus, he might not have any choice because of "muh special relationship"

laugh and crack jokes with Julia Hartley-Brewer about Owen fingering himself in the green room.

Laugh about it, be unapologetic and secretly get trolls to egg him on into suicide.

Sounds familiar.

What are you watching?

Owen 'I want a prole to poz my neg hole' Jones gets destroyed in Guardian comments.

think the dog jumped over the fence, lads. I'm not hearing anything.

Nuttall who was on last night. I watched Helmer in my local region, just catching up. Gonna watch nige afterwards.

action.voteleavetakecontrol.org/stand_with_corbyn

erotic country

Kek of course a paki from Manchester (what a shocker) is worried about immigration being brought up.

Can we start spreading this?

Owen's at the Orlando event now.

He really showed himself up as an utter moron in that interview.

my wog detector is off the scale

Go check on the dog mate…

They're a 50% majority in some areas of Manchester.

t. Manc

TOPKEK

This is either us running a fantastic D&C programme on them, or even better, them doing it to themselves.

Do it.

Do it now.

ACTIVATE IT

We have to hit him on Twitter while he's busy and distracted.

Once we leave the EU I'm excited to see where Nuttall goes.

If he ends up focusing on things like the death penalty/fight against cultural Marxism he'd be a seriously useful asset.

I know, I saw in the last thread
datashine.org.uk
migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-population-country-birth

I'm watching the debate with mog and i'm fucking annoyed by this, this wog who sounds like an american but she tries to pull off a british accent and its failing really bad. Constantly saying "MY FAMILY", "I LIVE HERE". JUST FUCK OFF WOG

Why do people think Scotland and Wales will leave or even be able to? lol.

Reminds me of pic related tbh, only less realistic.

Can some one edit "Saudi Arabic is not Muslim" on this?

Scotland and Wales have nothing to survive on economically and they'd have 1-2% of a say in the EU by themselves. Its project fear again.

it's okay, lads. The dog didn't jump the fence.

How cringeworthy was the Zephaniah debate?

10 DAYS TILL INDEPENDENCE

Do it to make poz boi cry

I don't even want to risk it lad, report back if you survive.

BASH 'IM

Why don't they just change the rules so you need 75% of the vote to leave?

Got the link for the stream m9?

We need to summon a Jeffrey Dahmer type person to have his wicked way with Owen and then eat him.

It was last night bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07gt41d/better-in-or-out-a-bbc-east-midlands-today-referendum-special

someone give me a postcode pls the whole thing so i can copy paste

ta.

I watch the Midlands debate. A few hotheads on there. pretty good tbqh

Pierce the vail with Hale, when?

what?

What can I do in the war against Jowen Owns.

Virginia was going to start making videos

Aye they will when we vote to leave and Cameron proposes us a new referendum with "renegotiated relationship" between Uk and EU

tl;dr tbh

Okay user

So when are you killing your Grandad lad?

Holy mother of keks

Will Trump be the first US prez to be able to handle the banter?

He literally laughed through Gilbert Gottfried calling his wife a cheap eastern european hooker during his roast.

What happened in France?

What did it look like bombs, gunfire? Something more organised than that?

Early inheritance sounds mighty fine this time of year.

When you see it.

He a postal voter? If so swipe it, vote leave and send it off. Act like he's going senile "I'm sure your card will turn up grandad"

Is it okay to let the dog sleep in the bed?

If you're in Canada.

CHEEKY FLAG THERE LAD

LOW ENERGY

Nice to see labour sticking to their commie roots

Lamo

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Jesus

Who could have possibly predicted that?
:^)

POZBOY BTFO

(checked)
Yeah

Here you go lads, some low quality memes for inspiration.

That's shopped right?

twitter.com/labourleave/status/742439477621186560

It's real

Can you do Saudi Arabia is not muslim?

They're barricading areas up with sheet and scrap metal, saying "this is ours now", building petrol bombs and the likes and officers are suffering some genuine serious injuries here.

One of the videos shows an officer down with a GSW to the stomach and the ambulances can't get to him because of all the barricades.

Throw in how quickly tensions are rising and that there were off duty police forced out of their homes and into the street to start fighting in riot gear (looked weird tbh, casual streetwear then full riot gear on top), I do think Nan's right, we're due for a Happening.

Why were there so many based Pakis last night?

lmao what a cunt Owen Jones is tbh

Murray isn't even a meme faggot like Milo and Owen still has a shitfit

Sucking up so we don't just decide "ya know what, fuck it, you can fuck off too". They know they have it easy here.

It feels like spring again.

Because they remember coming to England when it was Enlgand and actually liked it as England.

because even paki's hate paki's

It must suck when you're just trying to be a nice PC leftist and Moslems keep doing bad shit tbh

It's not like they ever pretended not to be commies, right?

Like an Arab Spring?

They finally claiming sections of France? Is the balkanization I hypothisied finally happening?

>I will come 2 UK because English peeple ar very polit and it is a very nice country and much nicer than India
>but my son this is English country not India

Holy fuck Nuttall blew everyone the fuck out last night. UKIP are top fucking notch at the moment.

I meant as in life is changing and it's the beginning of something new. Race War.

Might be that way lad.

I honestly think the void has broken open.

We're going to get Nige 2020 and Trump will be re-elected.

What about Benny Z?

Someone has to actually watch that debate to report on how he did.

Kill their children and let the old people live out their lives in deportation camps.

Any links?

That's the next one I watch. I'll do Rees-Mogg last to sooth myself if necessary.

Sauce this now lad

Let's not kid ourselves though.

esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full.pdf html

philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Ethnic-Nationalism-Evolutionary-Psychology-and-Genetic-Similarity-Theory-2005-by-John-Philippe-Rushton.pdf

Nuttall has an interesting face.
Reminds me of a Guess Who card.

Give me a few minutes to grab webm's on this lads, the only sources I could find were on Kikebook

Good luck lad.

Bring back some webms

He looks like Eddie Hitler

No problem lad. This could be the deal breaker if it's true

I know but when they were an exotic oddity no one gave a shit when they came in enough numbers to establish competing culture we bent over backwards to take it and it fucked us bad.

indeed

Beer and Board Games is the shit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The one of him storming off like a child? Anyone who doesn't see how infantile that is, is beyond saving. So don't give a shit.

I heard my fucking dad watching his video on the Referendum. My parents are such lefty cucks, especially my dad.

is there anything about this on kikebook or twitter?

Why are people so fucking retarded, lads?

No the one with him standing outside the Duncan pup. Never mentions islam except when he's talking about saddick Khan.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/13/radicalisation-islamophobia-orlando-shooting-florida-muslims-trump

Lads I…I just fucking can't

Fuck them. Any faggot that supports Islam should just kill themselves sooner rather than later. There are useful idiots, and then there are… these people.

Might just be my area though.

I wonder how many complaints Muzzies made. Kek.

would pay for a night with my Brexit Waifu

It'll literally take Sadiq trying to beat him to death after being solicited by Owen for that pozzed idiot to wake up.

Need to give up IPA ales lads.

mummy reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeI am so sick and tired of this shit

I don't know so much about that lad.

The ones who weren't rich enough to vote with their feet lashed out at their new "neighbours" who undercut their friends, family and even themselves sometimes as new cheap labour and pacified voters. Paki bashing was a casual past time.

Imagine if it was a christian

Fags would be picketing outside churches and everything. But when its a muslim, its "video games and tv"

I need the malala counter-signal memes for fashy goys meme.

NOT FOR LONG

Jesus, lad. I had to bike today, mostly downhill. Fucking killed me. How did I get this bad in just a few years? I used to have pretty decent biking stamina. Then again I guess weighing 22 stones doesn't help.

Meanwhile a point we've all missed is that Fred Phelps is laughing his arse off in heaven right now at all the arsehurt and dead queers.

We'll deport all the fags to Yemen and then let back in the ones that make it back into Europe. Any that show signs of relapse towards thinking Islam is not a problem get dropped back in Yemen.

I would vote remain for one night with her

Literally just 'muh abortion'.

It think it's just your area, since the polling map seems to show that Scotland is pretty cucked on the EU. Then again, maybe the Leave campaign is going so well that even you Scots are starting to see how shit it is.

do you still drink beer?

lads

Send em to Afghanistan instead where they knock down a wall on top of them. There are closet queers all over Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

This Turkroach got so fucking butthurt lol

Keto diet son. I have lost just crazy amounts of weight on it.

You will still have to give up drinking at least for a while.

Wait, what the fuck does the I stand for?

I weight 11st and been doing it for just over 5 years.

The BMI chart still calls me a fat cunt, even though I can still see the my pecker….

It's just recently this has happened tbh, i think them not giving a fuck about scotland when campaigning is causing this.Before all i heard was a mumble of "who fucking cares" and now people are actually talking about it and acknowledging it exists at all.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't wait until it goes down in a couple weeks and gets burned

I bet Khan's pissed that he has to do all this faggy shit

yeah….only on the weekends though.

cheers m9. I'll look into that.

Intersex
or intrasex

I can't remember with all those queer letters

fuck BMI, lad. It ignores muscle tbh

Intersex, which is basically when you can't make your mind up if you want to chop your cock off or not.

You think the prospect of losing even more Scottish sovereignty to the EU is pushing Nationalists towards Leave or not?

normalfag genocide when.

Only reason not to kill yourself tbh.

Intersex. When you are between genders. Fuck my life, I think I'm going to just kill myself now because of this stupid, toxic, mentally ill shit.

how much and do you spend the next day sleeping it off

No you want to live long enough to see them demand that you save them and you telling them no.

I've seen LGBTIP in some places, and I think you can guess what the 'P' stands for

Another trip to bang on about diet

Do you ever have in-depth fantasies about being a general in the race war?

Might join the army tbh.

you a scot?

everyone I've spoke to about the EU ref has been for fucking off thank christ

Paedophilia is back on the agenda is it?

Islam:^)

we need to start branding babies what sex they are when born

I barely exercise to be honest. A light jog in the morning to wake up, and then it is shitposting on Holla Forums for my daily wage.

Lots of meat, eggs, dairy, nuts, and veggies. High fat diet and almost no carbs tricks your body into a state of ketogenesis where your brain and body is fueled by ketones instead of carbs. It sucks at first but is pretty great once your body adjusts. You won't get gains, but if you are looking to cut it is much easier and faster than pretty much anything else.

BENNIE Z TIME LADS

I've been /fit/ for the last 18 months and have also started boxing at my local gym

Can't wait to have to use these skills

I have about 4 bottles on Friday night after work, another 4 on the saturday night.
Nothing on sunday

Did they actually do it? I'VE BEEN JOKING ABOUT THIS FOR WEEKS AND THEY ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT FUCK.

Sure thats a point i've heard raised by some SNP lads, that they want Scotland to be properly independent and not just a EU state (no idea where the fuck this has come from tbh). But the points i've been hearing are about Turkey, pensions (oddly for the leaveside), immigration and sovereignty (the Scottish parliament would have much more powers if we left the eu).

MY MUVVA WUZ AN IMMIGRANT

twitter.com/HaydarZaki1/status/742354178127892481

Nah lad, I'd be a humble squaddie.

and the old Scottish emotion of "fuck them, cunts have DONE NOTHING FOR US, better just to scrap the whole fucking thing"

holy fuck. they start malfunctioning after they've been overrun with logic, it's beautiful

Lolololololol

I thought they'd go for necrophilia before that tbh.

Complete congnative shutdown. He doesn't even bother arguing, it's like he's out of preprogramed responses and isn't smart enough to come up with his own arguments.

its probably not helping but fuck it everyone needs a beer

I'm glad he made that clear, I honestly couldn't tell. Was his father not an immigrant or did Benny just never get a chance to meet him?

S-s-s-s-stop p-p-p-p-p-please

pls stop you're making me think

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4npi1s/iama_swedish_welfare_worker_at_a_home_for/

Lads, I think we should do a Dresden on Stockholm or Malmo or Gothenburg or Karlstad or Halmstad or Helmsingborg or Kristianstad

Na pakis have been busy legitimising it for years now.

pretty good, lad. Wish I could be that smart.

Top bants lad

May as well be all of Sweden lad. God I feel sorry for them.

Tomorrow The Sun comes out and backs leave campaign

you dont say

M8 it's too easy, just mention the country where mecca is located being completely anti-homosexual and they shut down. Or mention how Owen is quick to name those who follow other ideologies but not islam. They get so fucking butt blasted.

Not in the mainstream by any means, but I've seen it appear much more frequently online.

It tends to boil down to saying that 'paedophiles are not child molesters, and therefore, paedophiles should not be afraid of coming out to the public'.

It won't be long until they start giving them rights.

Bestiality and Necrophilia must be around the corner too

Where would you like to liberate first?

Ireland for me, bring the cunts back into the union.

Top kek.

Has grab not been fully implemented yet?

Really? I thought Murdoch was a remainian.

plz be real

But western Muslims came to our countries to escape that culture, lad

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

I'd be a good leader lad. I'd give high energy pre-battle speeches, and let you have the women after a successful sack.

>you will never shoot down EU jets with russian supplied SAM's
>you will never bomb the M1 and cripple the UK's infrastructure
>you will never cut off London's water supply
>you will never have a Triumph through a captured and bombed out London, Cameron, Abbot, Corbyn, Tony Blair and Mandleson in chains, dragged along by your Quadriga

ISIS SPOTTED

Sure they did :^)

Nah, Murdoch wants to exit, he said it makes it easier to bribe MPs that way.

At least you guys hate Turkroaches as much as us. I'm getting more confident about this Referendum by the day tbh. Thought Scotland would be the thing that could slay us, but it seems like there's nothing stopping us now, not even ex-pats.

How do you know that, user?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH mummy

that's not an argument, lad

Is this one of those good muslims I keep hearing about?

This exactly. We will be hearing this much more over the coming years.

DEVILISH

That beard looks fake as fuck, tbh.

I AM GOING TO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Neither is yours to anyone with eyes and a brain.

Listen lad, you only hear about the cucks, most people vote SNP, but its because they believe we should have more say, most don;t agree with the looney SNP policies, but don't want to vote labour or tory. If you talk to a normal person, they are quite right-wing.

They were Muslims like Breivik was a Christian.

HOLY FUCK LADS BENNIE Z IS NEUTRAL LEANING ON LEAVE

@BritainElects 8m

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 39% (-3)
Leave: 46% (+3)
(via YouGov, online)

twitter.com/britainelects/status/742461683138973696

not a not an argument lad.

You're asking too much of them, lad.

talk about hypocrisy

Lads how do you make a webm smaller in data size?

Never say never.

It'll happen within the decade.

I'm not going to stick my dick in a non white and I won't rape a white woman.

You should execute rapists tbh, it's tradition.

I'm hyped lads

I must be asleep

Nevermind maybe when Bradford secedes from the UK.

People in the Middle East who could come here could come here because they could afford it. They were generally well educated and interesting in learning, setting up shops, etc etc. With the migrant crisis, you're getting millions coming over who have no skills, mainly illiterate and being able to walk to Europe or pay a smuggler with cash stolen from other, weaker people e.g middle-class families.

And now he's slandering UKIP

Jesus Christ.

Remain fucked up badly.

HAPPENING

I'd probably just settle for freeing Ireland and then blockade the English Channel with warships to stop muds sailing here on rafts.

What happens in Europe should stay in Europe. Sharing land borders with mainland European nations has always caused disaster and death for white people throughout history, so we're well shot off them. Even reclaiming the Angevin territories would end up being more trouble than it's worth. Best we stay an island nation walled off by sea.

What swung this? I think it's probably the British mentality of sticking up two fingers to authority myself.

Lads, I just don't know what to say.

I-is it happening??

Is Britain waking up?

No, I don't give a shit what he says as long as it helps us get out. All he'll be interesting in is looser media laws and I'm fine with that tbh lad.

Scousers were all going to vote remain anyway weren't they?

Why the fuck does he have such a huge political platform?

I'd understand one, or two, question time appearances given they invite mini celebrities outside politics for an alternate point of view. But what's he done to deserve to appear in so many massive national televised debates for a public broadcaster, and now those that will decide the outcome of a national referendum?

The amount of money they throw at him boggles my mind.

thank you for that

I just always think about the same Scots who locked Are Nige in that pub when he was electioneering and think that they must be the same as most SNP voters.

REMAINIANS BTFO

Jews.

Not me lad, I didn't even know anyone at Hillsborough and most people here really act like special snowflakes

He's a "cultured" nignog. He has the whole underdog thing going and to be fair to him he's not committed any serious crimes so he is a reasonably good example for coloured youths.

WHY SHOULD HARD WORKING PAKISTANIS AND INDIANS NOT BE ALLOWED TO MASS MIGRATE INTO BRITAIN WHEN FILTHY EUROPEANS ARE?

#nomorewhiteimmigrants #diversity4uk #voteleave

Good god! It's real!

The final nail in the coffin bois.

Jesus Christ, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=e8nEkcKa_3g

Aye lad, it's definitely happening

ive seen more culture in a yogurt

Gelded, hung and quartered.

But can you control such men when passions run high?

Was it from this video? And didn't they get the wrong venue and were protesting over nothing?

THIS BINT JUST CLAIMED THAT IF WE LEAVE THE EU THEN WE'LL BE RESTARTING THE TROUBLES

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He was in prison for a long time

I think it was just for robbery though.

I need to have this. I never bought them but this is historical.

Does anyone else really fucking hate minorities? I can't so much as stand having to deal with minority cashiers lads.

he ded now

From a psychological standpoint this is remarkable.

Good tbh

We need to be able to have fun from time to time

Lads, can we just close our eyes for a moment and imagine Farage's face as the referendum polling is announced?

Hmm…

cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-father-seddique-mateen-taliban-god-punish-gays/

Does one of them ban traps in bathrooms?

To put this into perspective, there were no polls for independence in the last 10 days until the referendum

For Brexit, every poll is for Brexit

Either the polling companies are trying to soften us so we don't turn out, or it really IS HAPPENING

These people are mentally ill.

THE MOST BASED PAKI OF ALL TIME

How about we imagine Nige's face as we vote to remain?

It would be like South Thanet's depressed Nigex1000

Please Britain, I can't bear to see that tbh.

GOOD

GAS THE TAIGS

None of us will never, ever, ever feel the ecstasy Farage will feel when we leave on 23rd June

It's not even like winning a general election, this is one single issue that he's been working for for decades, and historians will note him as the lynch-pin of this event when telling the story of the end of the European Union.

We'll have pic related but i predict his face will contort with the amount of happiness he will feel and ultimately make him have a cuckswell chin.

they are probably faggots, so very likely

Don't do this to me lad I was torn up enough about it last time.

I can feel my details being sent to GCHQ as we speak.

Pretty much this.

user your granny's prediction seems plausible.
if the kikes do a shitskin crisis in france b4 the referendum it will boost the leave vote, and the leave vote is already well ahead.
I think its definitely part of the kike plan to have the UK exit the EU now, so its simply sensible from their point of view to do another crisis , staged or real, in the EU.

thks for interesting post

I'm a newfag to Brit/pol/ but has their actually been evidence for GCHQ monitoring Holla Forums? I don't doubt they do but has there been anything really obvious?

The Zephaniah debate isn't really worth watching to be honest lads. It was very low energy and nobody really said anything new or exciting.

Nice try GCHQ

Not really evidence but I know someone who interned at GCHQ and they do monitor obscure forums and shit, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do it here.

==SPEED UP THE MEMES FOR THE 1000TH BREXIT JUNE 23/24TH THREAD

Nice try Cancuck

Nice job MI5.

Hey, how's it goin, I'm GCHQ and I'm monitoring brit/pol/.

Thank God for multiculturalism and progressives. Having a lot of different groups within society certainly is better for unity than a population that shares a culture and blood. smh

user I fear your gran may be a mob boss.

we'll never make it lad, just face it, unless we actually spam or skip to 1000 on the day. No way to make that amount of editions up.

Are Nige is popular with the ladies, it seems

lad no…… its PERFECT

REMINDER TO BUY A CHEEKY SUN TOMORROW LADS

MAKE MURDOCH KNOW YOU APPRECIATE HIS CHOICE

THE TIMES HAS YET TO DECLARE

not with that attitude m800. you've got to shitpost like you've never shitposted before.

I'll get if the Scottish Sun has the same front cover, it usually doesn't.

he is

I'll see if*

W-will there be white british people in the future because we were winners?

Lads?

streamable.com/aftk

Now THAT is obvious.

Should I share my Democracy 3 play through with you lads?

Scottish Sun backed the SNP, they're cucks

Seriously though, where did rare Ginnie user go?

GREAT BRITAIN NOT WHITE BRITAIN

Well it'll be something completely fucking irrelevant then, AS FUCKING USUAL i swear to god themnot bothering at all with us Scottish voters will lose them this vote.

np.reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4nxv0j/the_sun_backs_brexit/

Good point. The Times would be a significant get TBH.

Well it'll be something completely fucking irrelevant then, AS FUCKING USUAL i swear to god themnot bothering at all with us Scottish voters will lose them this vote.

I think it's happening, user.

Take the "The" out of UKIP fam

some propaganda I got off tumblr

Yes

Taking hostages with a knife?

I AM FULLY ERECT

Scottish Sun backed Conservatives, technically. They got people in Scotland to vote SNP and not Labour and people in England to vote Conservatives and not Labour.

WHERE ARE THE SOURCES!

Gay American Latino on Newsnight is blaming Donald Trump for the shooting.

Do you think the EU will give cameron the right to control EU freedom of movement to try to get us to stay in

Remain will be getting desperate now

Oh shit, did I blow my cover again? Fuck.

Delicious

One douche with a knife doesn't really constitute a happening. Throw some firearms into the mix, then we have a damn fine happening.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FIFTH COLUMN LITTLE SHITS

this is you right lad?

Jewsnight is extra poozed tonight

Into the trash it goes

not a chance, the EU doesnt really believe we have the balls to go through with it or they have something else up their sleeve

REEEEEE "IMPARTIAL" BBC SHILLING FOR DEMOCRATS AS ALWAYS

They'll never get Obamas BBC out of their throat

I know, where does he think he is? England?

Sorry lad couldn't resist

SAVE YOUR LIFE, BIN THAT MULTI PURPOSE TOOL LAD.

Michelle Obama's? Agreed.

BBC JUST CALLED OMAR A "NATIVE AMERICAN"

BBC SAYING TRUMP IS BEING ANTI MUSLIM AND SHOULD BE LOOKING AT GUN CONTROL

they just called republicans islamaphobic

BOMB THE BBC

Introducing food stamps, while completely cutting unemployment benefit.

The debates

Filtered.

What are you playing lad?

I would happily fail my exams for a leave vote. Wish i wasnt such a happeningfag, hard to conentrate on work.

I'll stop the fun then lad

Wew

Is that not biased to cuckolds

Looks like Democracy 3.

fucking furries

Lads, what is this 'swing to the status quo' thing that the people in the Britain Elects mentions are talking about?

UKIP SURGE

Britain Elects [email protected]/* */ 5h5 hours ago

Westminster voting intention:
CON: 34% (-2)
LAB: 30% (-1)
UKIP: 19% (+2)
LDEM: 8% (+1)
GRN: 4% (-)
(via ICM, online / 10 - 13 Jun)

Christ I love the Salisbury Review

subvert.pw/s/

Been a while since I played shekel clicker lads.

Songs with lyrics that can be applied to the EU?

Cant happen

They would have to give hungary/poland etc the same which will never happen

The whole 11+ system was kind of fucked tbh, not saying the pozzed system we have now is any better though.

Why leftists not realize that normal people are turned off by swear words?

I miss him lad

Raising income tax to lower our defecit, bringing incentives for people to marry and other such conservative values.

it's aimed at edgy anarchocommies lad

How daring of them

Fucking hell, this shouldn't have made me kek

MEME MAGIC

Lad prepare for the worst, its not in the fucking bag yet. DON'T GET COCKY YOU CUNT

Nice trips too, mate.

I'd probably cry for mummy as well tbh. They should have been good boys and stopped being faggots and they would have been alive

humongosaurus rex

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4nxgea/if_britain_leaves_the_eu_would_you_consider/

Look at all these fucking cucks

Probably was his mummy.

WHAT YOU GET FOR EATING SWEETIES YOU FAT CUNTS

nice clean No.4, does it go pop?

This

I cant see it being won by more than 5%, we are far from done and dusted.

How does it get this bad, lads? Spoiler for a reason tbh

Why? Loads of poorer kids benefitted

I'm banned but someone please post this

I'd personally execute each one of them for free - call me edgy but I would

Why do you own an assault weapon, lad?

living to eat, not eating to live.

On it like a car bonnet.

HE'S ACTUALLY GOING TO HAVE DONE IT
THE ABBSOLUT MEDMEN

I'm hard.

Well of course they're gonna be fucking In

Biased bbc cunts

top lad

What flag is that, NA?

just so the penises here can be retracted after shrinking into their bodies

Good job on the spoiler, lad.

BUF

What a manly frame. Does he have a dick?

He needs to be flayed living tbh

I want the nhs to be privatised so we can't give people aids meds.

SOON (tm)

Post your gem fu, lads

Can you do a Trump version too?

Lads in a spot of bother and I thought you could help me out.

I've managed to convince the majority of my family members why leaving is good for the country but my Dad won't budge. and I need arguments to shut down this stuff.

1. He thinks the EU parliament actually does shit when its really the commission that decides the legislation
2. He firmly believes that Scotland will have another independence referendum if we Brexit.

mummy poster confirmed dead?

DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

What do you think the establishment has in store for the last 9 days of the referendum campaigning

I know for a fact the beeb won't/isn't going to give Brexit a fair trial and scaremonger as much as possible

Thank God, no.

The Trump version is the original one, see

Anyway to embed images?

I-i'm sorry lads…

BBC NI cucks and Sinn Fein has been scaremnongering about the border. DUP has done absolutely nothing to voice their Brexit support. Sad tbh

So they can claim benefits in bohn uk annd eire tbh

ive got plenty of concrete blocks left over from building our garage, the scots can have em free

Goes to show how they can't understand why our memes are so effective.

And Scotland's Wall was essentially France. The Auld Alliance pretty much ensured we couldn't just march up north and burn all the haggis.

If you click formatting help (just beneath the comment box) it tells you how to link

Better not tell her what you think lads…

lel

Time to make another faggot storm off camera.

He was just a bit e-emotional lads
Id rather see Douglas Murray's comments if he has made any

I think - I hope - that Remain has exhausted the relatively sane scaremonger scenarios. Cameron was talking today about how pensions wouldn't be paid if we left. Donald Tusk was talking about the end of Western political civilisation. Absolute madness. Nobody gave a shit as far as I can tell, either.

At this point, I don't know what they could say to make the swing back to Remain. They've already predicted total collapse. Where one goes thence is a mystery.

smh at the Scottish education system tbh

Cheers lad. Hope someone youtubes them too.

I'm desperate, lads. All I am asking for is a new rare Ginnie. Even if it's just a thumbnail.

He was supposed to be debating Dougie today but chickened out after realising Conservative gay men don't fit his narrative.

>>>/politics/

In School history i was taught about the jacobites, scottish wars of independence, the union, ww1 & 2 and the civil war.

american one that is.

LADS, I FEEL…

IMPERIAL AND ERECT

Stop asking lad. It's the last one you'll get.

LAD

I know that one, sleepover with Tyler Nixon and fuck knows the chick names.

nextmanagement.com/miami/models?tagged=women

Lads I just want go kiss a model.
They are all so beautiful

So it's not even Virginia?

How did you get to this point mate?

It's from some porno.

This

Lads…

Why'd you have to ruin my bit of fun.

Here's a pic of Ginnie's feet and toes….well, two of her toes….

Akyria kind of reminds me of Ginnie tbh. I love her

Already have that one, lad, so it is not rare. Don't even know if it's Ginnie, but I saved it just to be sure.

Lads I'm sorry, I've tried to wrap my brain around this webm thing and I'm just not getting it.

Here's the link

facebook.com/eupatriarch/videos/517412378453396/

MY SIDES

So close yet so far…

Not a very good one either. Bitch is screeching every 5 seconds

He dropped some serious redpills today lads

one of these days, one of these days. just you wait

Tbh, lad, I'm not that into porn. Tyler Nixon's name just sticked with me because there was a period where he was really popular and always fucked some hot chicks. That screenshot of the vid, one of the best vids I've seen tbh lad.

rt.com/news/346550-paris-police-stabbing-hostages/

HAPPENING

‘Islamists slogans’ reported as man kills police officer takes his family hostage near Paris

I'm planning on joining the reserves (artillery specifically) so I can watch the scum propelled across the channel by howitzers, when the coming race war comes

IT'S THE SUN WOT WON IT

Lads, I think the Sun's endorsement could be huge for us. Just take a look at this: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X15001854

"• We evaluate the effect of media endorsements on voting and attitudes. • In 1997, The Sun newspaper’s endorsement of Labour increased support by 7% points. • In 2010, The Sun’s endorsement of the Conservatives increased support by 15% points."

"he Sun's endorsements were associated with a significant increase in readers' support for Labour in 1997, approximately 525,000 votes, and its switch back was associated with about 550,000 extra votes for the Conservatives in 2010"

If this applies for the referendum too it could potentially be a huge boon.

The Sun will definitely dominate the Tory and Center Labour electorate.

Remain on suicide watch.

that image is a pro-rifle advert : you'd need a high power rifle to penetrate that hippopotalard's hide.

So we're back online? Fucking hate 4chan good to be back here.

I hung out on plebbit.

and wept.

tbh lads 4chan has a way more active graveyard shift. They have about 20 posts an hour even at 5am.

Lads, I want to set up a Tumblr so I can meet new people and have some friends. How do I do this?

I'm pretty sure I just got banned from 4/tg/ for being anti-social justice in a "Shit you hate about /tg/ shit" thread.

The Sun wouldn't endorse it unless Murdoch were sure we've won.

Still attending a Brexit stall on Saturday though.
Got to keep the momentum up.

This is great news but I still refuse to believe it just because I can't believe that a nationalist referendum outcome could happen in the (((current year))). I don't want to get rekt like the Scotcucks did.

It's not a nationalist referendum outcome, which is why we'll win it.

It's not some radical thing we're doing. It's literally just voting for Britain to return to the sovereign state it was when our parents were still teenagers/youngsters.

Are you an oldfag too bro?

I love Virginia, but doesn't vaginas taste pretty bad?

can't sleep because of the fucking dog. smh

Go ahead, make me feel better. I'm a 27 yr old NEET that had to pay to lose his virginity to a street hooker last Christmas eve at age 26. All I wish for is Brexit and death in my sleep.

based 25 YO NEET here, lad. We're going to make it.

Why would you do that lad? You could of just grinded dating sites.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-a-pulse-regular-who-used-gay-dating-app/

Owen Jones on suicide watch

I don't know how to do that

I hope I make it. It's getting scary as I'm now undeniably in my late twenties. I'm not unattractive but my upbringing makes me unrelatable to women and it does piss me off that when I do occasionally get hit on, the slags been gone through by probably 20 men before me. I'd rather not enter the game at this point because of that. After a while it just seems sad to try, there are 16 year olds out there with years of sexual experience on me. It's fucking over.

You're either trolling or retarded. Men can't relate to women, they're fundamentally different you fucking retard

Don't worry, lad. You can just be a based NEET for the rest of your life

top kek

how do we know he wasn't just scouting out his victims?

For a year, lad?

I love Bukowski.

Dont send them here. You fucking british kike

Why are Americans always calling us kikes? Wasn't it their bastard colony that the chosen fled too after Churchill's folly?

THANKS JIM

losers do

Internet is shit now mate. I just made a Twitter account to see if I can catch the eye of one of those tarts. Just need to find the right hash tags.

EVERYONE WHO IS BRITISH TWEET THE WORDS 'CRASH BANDICOOT' AND 'TONY XIA' RIGHT NOW

TWITTER BRUTE FORCED A TREND OF PRITI PATEL FUCKING UP ON RADIO 4

USE THOSE TERMS TO GERRYMANDER THE TWEET OFF THE LIST

NEETdom is ok when you're living with your parents. When they have gone and you're a middle aged man living in a bedsit in a house full of african/muslim migrants it's another matter.

what's this all about then?

Bukowski lived the life of a NEET and glamourised it at a time when he didn't need to. Nobody cares about how many beers a day I drink, and nor should they because it's much more common in a more demoralised society. Bukowski was truly just a wordy, alcoholic, loser.

In his defense I think he did mention having a refrigerator Mother which I can sympathise with. I don't know enough about him to be shitposting tbh, but I know that going down his road won't end well.

Literally no one cares what a bunch of lefties are echoing to eachother on twitter lad.

the huffington post probably cares tbh

Islam absolutely killed those faggots.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/13/french-policeman-stabbed-death-paris

media have been keeping this quiet

True Islam has never been tried, lad

Why don't we deserve happiness lads? all we did was play video games and jerk off to lolis.

That's not happiness

won't getting our country back bring some happiness?

Just did a massive hate speech probably going to get a visit

ooooh details plz

firstly, are you 18+

If only my parents actually raised me. smh

Lads how do we fix things when Britain's schoolchildren are most certainly a minority white and we have no nationalist party? Even the Swedes have SD.

Fix what exactly?

Lad it's not the time.

He's got a point

Why did he have to drink the koolaid?

Sorry, lad. I just love based civic nationalism posting. Don't really see a solution to that problem. Maybe we'll balkanise, maybe we'll become like south Africa? Then again, I don't think we'd be allowed to exist in a Muslim Britain.

I see a solution. Children aren't very strong.

All we can do is hunker down and hope someone good starts to slowly reverse the trend before it's too late.

Society will either go full global communism and you'll not only be forced to support your child's indoctrination, but your family will also be banned from procreating with other whites, or it'll be full global corporatism where chunks of land and the people in them are owned by corporations and used for whatever their owners desire.

Then I'll die as a Winston. Killed by the system but his very existence reveals hope.

tbh already mentally prepared myself for that tbh, don't tell GCHQ

Daniel Hannan is underrated by you guys tbh

I love this clip where he slags off pundits who claim to be "community leaders"

It really has been him that has articulated with the greatest clarity why the UK should leave the EU, both in his book (A Doomed Marriage, which I have read and found compelling) and in all his presentations.

He has never done any gaffs like Farage's "rub our noses in diversity" fuck up or Priti Patel's "fear mongering one" christ she is cute though

ahh yes 'ironic' nonces

gtfo

get married and have kids

i don't understand why you guys keep avoiding the obvious solution.

a-are you s-scared of girls, lad?

LOL lad you took what I said the wrong way completely.

Think that's a bit of a Freudian slip tbh.

You know what happens to nonces, right lad?

Farage's gaffs are what makes him based though.

He didn't mean fuck them. Sounds like you're the nonce, lad.

No lamb, I'm pretty sure Islam recruits NEETS.

And then kills us

He's done the Trudeau

So what did you mean by GCHQ?

The beeb talk about the echoing meme lads, this is something you need to listen to.

Pick one. Marriage is not fucking safe for men. It's a 1 way trip to having your shit taken off you and being forced to pay for a pussy you can no longer fucker.

And don't say "just find the right woman" because they're all the right woman until they aren't and you have no way of knowing which is which before it's too late.

he nearly derailed us, lad

Use your brain, lad.

WOW I CAN'T EVEN

defeatist are always such fucking losers.

they are basically pointing out that they are redundant

No fucking way, when did he say this?

Lets destroy his twitter, I know it's pathetic but it's all we can do.

How many kids can one man have?

Unless you're suggesting I start a harem, lad. Pretty sure that's immoral.

So winning involved having half your shit taken off you?

Farage has a tendency to not tow the BBC centrist liberal line, the newspapers drum up a phony outrage at his comments but then they find out the majority of people at home agreed with him.

A perfect example is this whole business with Vote Leave not wanting anything to do with him, Farage said immigration will be the biggest issue that will drive Britain to Brexit but the cucks thought he was going to be too divisive, but guess what. As soon as Vote Leave started to focus on immigration, Brexit is now 10 points ahead in the pollss. Farage is always been right and history will see it.

The purpose of having shit is to raise your family with it.

It's not about collecting toys.

I have three so far

Would this be the family that your ex denies you the ability to see while you're still forced to pay for her?

You're a traditionalist retard. The current system fucks men hard. Until the system is fixed marriage is a 1 way trip to suicide. There is a direct connection between divorces and the male suicide rate ffs

Look lads I found a quality woman. She likes right wing values and everything. Better put a ring on her finger right quick!

i'm still married lad and it's going fine.

You sound like the one who is unhappy tbh

:^)))))))))))

He may have been a drunken layabout, but he certainly came up with some good, wry insights into the problems plaguing society.

Ironically enough, I've heard plenty of modern lefties call him a Nazi for his views, despite the fact he was 1/4 Jewish.

marriage is risky, lads. Not weird people are pussywhipped when they can threaten you with alimony.

CHECKMATE RACISTS

I wonder how he'll feel when she dumps him for someone with more money six months from now…

Aaaaaw, and he believes her too ^_^

fucking it time for new thread gimme a sec

WE NEED A NEW THREAD

Don't worry, she'll see Tyrone soon enough. Leave you for his nigger cock and take half your shit to buy him weed.

who will claim the last post?

I'm sure she is m8

FRESH BREAD

This one's still got 30 posts left in it, cool your jets.

man, there is an angry little guy spamming the new thread…

We're going to need a non-racemixing new thread lads.

If you're the picture of the right wing in this country then yeah we're fucking doomed tbh.

"Its actualley liebruls who are teh real racests xD"

Nope. 18.

Just old parents.

It's Ginnie, lad. Still waiting on a full-on foot pic from her but English girls tend to hate feet, for some reason.

y'all are gonna stay. prepare you buttholes