So how long was he stuck in that town for?

A year and a half.

why?

For a day.

Are you calling me a liar?

yes

How many times did he rape Rita?
How many times did he rape every female in Punxsutawney?
How many times did he rape that groundhog?

what a goddamn retard. if it had been me i would have gone on a loli raping spree, and a nigger killing spree. alternating between i guess.

he did fuck some women though.

I believe the agreed-upon consensus is 30-40 years.

The one thing I've always wondered is: why didn't he ever try to escape? I know the highways were backed up and there was a blizzard on the way, but surely he could've gone off-roading, got on a train, or something. Was the time loop confined to the town, or was it worldwide?

He did everything. Everything. There's a scene where he spends days learning about some blonde so he can get her in bed by making her think they're just very much alike on the next day.

He learned how to play the piano and carve ice sculptures with a chainsaw, he had every event in town timed, meaning he'd mapped out the schedule for everything in every location all over town. This included bank robbery, the death of everyone in town, saving every possible life, changing tires, etc. He spent several days with the homeless guy repeatedly trying to keep him from dying only to discover he would die no matter what. He killed himself and the groundhog multiple times. We're talking months, at least.

On the final day he got everything perfect, and the solution for some reason was that he had to have that girl stay the night with him.

Buddhists love the film and say it's about spiritual enlightenment, being good to others, becoming a perfect person, and all that gay shit.

FUCK YOU

It would have to be the world, because if one town is stuck in a loop for 30 years, once it gets out you better bet there would be a shitload of military/paramedics in the area.

I think someone figured it out actually and it was like a decade or something.

Later on having read the contents of the entire library a few times and learning a bunch of useless trades and some more, Phill probably ran for president.

There was an article a few years back with the director, or some other super important dudeguy, saying it lasted for 10,000 years.

Pretty much everyone called bullshit, but it is what it is.

Well what if that was the day you ended up breaking out of the loop though?

you never break out of the loop until you realize some cheesy shit about how good life is. and i know life is permanently shit, so i'd be stuck forever, might as well fuck that cutie next door everyday, she's gonna stay young and tight forever.

it was 10,000 years. Look it up.

that was the original idea, but it was changed to 10 years.

Jesus, no wonder you guys are stuck here

It's just him. It doesn't matter how far he could get from Punxsatawney in any 24-hour cycle, at 6 a.m. he'd wake up back in the boarding house.

I always thought it was implied that he could have been stuck there for an insanely long time.

Imagine the first day you'd have to live after that.

For the first time in 10,000 years something happens you cannot forsee. I'd shit my pants and break down right then and there.

Then it's because it's a God-given right and I should keep on doing it.
I'd also pledge insanity.

Sometimes it's about dominance. Lots of suave/goodlooking guys are shocked that they dont get interest from okay tier girls and then feel obliged to fuck them.

A year and a half.

Why?

For a day.

He probably got hit by a truck a couple days after escaping the loop.

yes

ROGUE ALLAH ACKAR IN THE TIMELOOP

6 million years.

A year and a half.

why?

For a day.

yes

what a goddamn retard. if it had been me i would have gone on a loli raping spree, and a nigger killing spree. alternating between i guess.

ROGUE ALLAH ACKAR IN THE TIMELOOP

he did fuck some women though.

YOU DIED AGAIN BITCH

Huw lung wassee stack in dat tehwn fur?

Ayeea annda huff

woi?

wuyeee?

So how long was

A year and

Fyuurr uh deee.

Arrrr yuuu kulling myee uh lyear?

yuss

Hou manee timez did hi rapee Reetah?
Hou manee timez did hi rapee eberi phimale in Pyunksyutawniee?
Hou manee timez did hi rapee dat groyundhug?

Why didnt he just stay up till 6 am the next day?

He is stuck repeating that progressive shitshow of a reboot.

He tried to once but he fell asleep.

"So put your little hand in mineā€¦. I got you babe."

what a goddamn retard. if it had

This fear is what would keep me from doing any truly interesting shit honestly.

He didn't try hard enough. Could've gotten some coffee, maybe some caffeine pills and given it a real go.

I have a theory that each loop actually splits into parallel universes where each Bill thinks he's finally ended the loop even though there is always one Bill who will never break it. The ending we see in the films is only of one of the infinitely growing number of Bills who think he's finally ended the loop.

The truth is not only is the loop not broken, but there are countless incarnations of Bill who are either having to live with the consequences of their actions or are dead because they tried to commit suicide in an attempt to end the loop.