twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742370798850199552

archive.is/ArTZK

Good, bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ETvDM
imgur.com/gallery/aeIGCJv
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/667371059885301761
informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get the fuck in here faggots.

archive.is/ETvDM

Whipped harder than anything that ever happened on an Epstein jet.

(((She))) blinked

It's not "radical" Islam. It's Islam.

Any mudshit telling you otherwise is just a fake cultural muslim who has never read the koran and doesn't actually care about the faith.

Islam = imperialism

Crooked Hillary only saying it now because its Trendy.

ahahahahahahaha

these cucks can't get away from him. what he says resonates too well and he knows when pull the trigger.

I can't wait to read lefty butthurt about her being raycis and giving into that big meanie Trump.

anyone with half a brain knows that, but he's trying to win an election by normalfags.

WEW

If we make them all radicals, then we can kill them all with a clean conscience.

Win/win.

Ridden hard and put away wet.

This actually a big deal. A major step in any culture war is getting your enemy to argue on your terms and premises. Liberals ran roughshod on conservatives after they started agreeing that racism was evil. This is a huge step in the right direction for us. now if only we could get Hillary to talk about the jq

nice oc, saved

I’ve been using this link to quickly blow out dune coons and their supporters. imgur.com/gallery/aeIGCJv

Tell me if it needs anything added; I’ll see if I can edit it.

(checked)

This is going to be the cheapest campaign victory since Washington.

Why is Trump so good at this?
He's playing them like a damn fiddle.

Because he doesn't play by their rules.

Trump is the ultimate fiddler

as opposed to the moderate or mild jihadists?

Broke Black Mountain

Anyone imagine what Hillary says behind the scenes about Mudslimes? I bet she broke a vase and a few of Huma's teeth now that she's having to lean harder to the right because these Islamists couldn't wait until after the election.

And she fell for it. She wants to make this about LGBTQRAFJWFAESFJ and a gun grab, but Trump is framing what the conversation is about.

Economic and military policy have been the same since Bush 41

You forgot the I for Islam shitlord.

This is hilarious. Now she'll have no demographic she appeals to whatsoever.

she's probably more pissed that she didn't get some sort of advanced warning so she could spin it better. huma's familly is neck deep in mudslime terror group connections.

it's pretty great to watch

NOW SIT HILLARY
Thats a good girl

NOW ROLL OVER HILLARY
Atta girl

NOW GO TO PRISON HILLARY

she's a bitch alright

What connections does Huma's family have? Interested to know.

I forget the specifics, but her father was involved in creating the muslim brotherhood while her mother was a card carrying member of their female organization.

The Peaceful people were IRRELEVANT

oh yeah and her dad founded?, maybe just worked for, a saudi think that was financed by a big time al qaeda financer. huma also worked there.

Shilary was probably trying to bait the Don with that 'delete your account' twitter message, trying to lure him into the obvious 'deleted email' connection. He shook it off and pinned her on Islam; she can either refuse to name the Islamism and look completely at odds with reality, or she yields and names it which estranges her from the sensitive lefty crowd.

Good old doublebind. A master stroke, and she fell for it.

wait what.

that's not what he said.

I just want a debate. It's going to be bloody murder.

There will not be much of this. They support whatever the fuck she does. Haven't you seen that there has been absolutely no proper backlash from her getting caught red handed funneling weapons to these radical islamists?

Whatever she does/says is right and whatever Trump does/says is wrong. It doesn't really matter what that "something" is in reality.

The bigger implication here is that it acknowledges that the concern of Islam is a key election issue. So much that Hillary had to go with it. This is pretty much giving the leftists and their narrative the finger.

Slick Willy's got a date with a creampie

The Don will beat her more brutally than Bill beats his interns.

Btw let's not forget this tweet.

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/667371059885301761

This. All about PNAC and the Yinon Plan.

#NotAllMuslims
#ReligionOfPeace
etc etc

Shillary still comes off as capitulating to Trump at least

WAKE ME UP

kek giveth. roger stone is talking about them

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

So why do you lambaste Trump for what he says when he has only done good?

So why do you lambaste Trump for what he says when he has only done good?

Can you give me links/books on those please? Not doubting, just want to learn.

Has Trump warped the dialogue so much he has the libshits doing Holla Forums's work for us?

she lost

Just use Google. I believe the Project for a New American Century (PNAC) is wholly available for reading. The Yinon Plan is also easy to search for when searching in relation to PNAC. You just have to be careful about being carried away by other countries' propaganda, like Russia.

The plan was crafted by zionist members of our own government. It talks about "securing the realm." All the crazy shit going on with Syria and the mideast as a whole begins to make sense in the mindset of general destabilization, or more broadly the concept of ruling by chaos.

Just remember no matter what crazy shit the left spews out, our foreign policy does not really "support" Muslims. They are simply in the way of something bigger, so why not create hate for them. They want them out of the picture, especially guys like Assad.

But here you go anyway. But I encourage you to do your own research as well.

informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

Note the quotation marks, these are not her words.

It looks like something Obama would say.

Kek

"Radical Islam" does this mean Hillary's a RACIST now?

Here's a picture of the Yinon Plan's goals. All the gray is what the zionists feel should be "greater Israel." This has pretty much been dictating our mideast policy. This is why Assad and Syria have to go.

Does anyone remember a recent Wikileaks story about Hillary saying in an email that Syria must be destroyed for Israel?

Does anyone remember how the Democratic convention one year was stopped right in the middle so that they could say "jerusalem is the capital of Israel?" Why should our politicians care about that?

ISLAM IS NOT A RACE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I get the point is irony but it still triggers me.

Kek worth spreading

SAUDI PRINCE ADMITS TO FUNDING HILLARY’S CAMPAIGN

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

3 BILLION PERCENT ILLEGAL

There are huge plans afoot here. And though of course I am no fan of Islam in anyway, I don't think the globalist's plans really allow for the creation of any "caliphate."

ISIS = [CIA + MOSSAD]

Remember the guy who "starred" in the first beheading video? He had a British accent. I remember reading the NYT about him and it claimed that MI6 actually tried to recruit him but were "unsuccessful."

Now, were they really?

she's related to Osama Bin Laden on her mother's side

Thanks goyim. Don't use google.

Don't know how Israel plans on getting Hatay from the Turks honestly

Because Trump's been playing a mean game of business since he was 17 (that's almost 53 years), most politicians only know how to shake hands and kiss babies.

Outside of running once (since reelection is practically guaranteed) for voted positions like senator/governor/president they've never had to participate in a meritocracy system.

Where as Trump had to fight tooth and nail for every deal he ever had to put together.

russia

Leave faggot.

Whatever Hillary is, she is still born female, and has female instincts. Females follow a man with authority. And Trump knows this

Not the liberal establishment, but she could lose 10% of the liberals that actually have morals, if they stay home on November, that alone is enough to sway the election.

HAHAHAHA break that bitch in old don

Montel Williams is a NeverTrump cuck.

this.

I just checked Scott Adams' blog, apparently he endorsed Hillary, but it sounded like he only did so to cover his ass once Trump inevitably gets elected. He's a real sneeky snek.

that was clear satire, you need a room temp iq to be able to solve that riddle

I need .gif making software/techniques.

Imagine killary bent over Trump-sama's knee. He spanks her 3 times. After the first blow she cries out "radical!", after the second swat "islamic!", and after the 3rd lesson "terrorism!".

Help me meme this lads!

Yeah I'll admit I just scanned it.

oh shit nigger, there is a thread out there just for you;

They betrayed the Ottoman Empire for Palestine, I'm sure they've got some underhanded tricks up their sleeve for Turkey.

Maybe, but Russia is gonna want a big piece, too.

He clearly is the leader.

CAN'T WAKE UP

that's a………..
interesting idea

Yes Ok true, sorry. The term is still hard to not use. I use ixquick/startpage. But are they really any better?

Trust me I do not want to purposefully support Skynet, I mean Google, in any way.

Fair enough. I don't on a regular basis anymore its just hard not to use the term. Its almost become synonymous with internet searching in general.

What are the best alternatives? I use ixquick/startpage, but are those really any better?

I guess if you don't. Change you default browser search engine to startpage or ixquick.

Also change your vocabulary. Start on Holla Forums and you'll be amazed at how much you start to police yourself in your head when speaking to normies.

I've policed my families language so hard that BLM is now a terrorist organization; feminism is now a cancer on society; jews are despicable; and more. I'm sure they don't do it as much as I'd like when I'm not around, but normies couldn't take it. My mom recently said to my grandma;

When I got in a short argument with my grandma and she was all;

Remember her stance on Islam, and don't let anyone forget. She caused this mess. Backing out with the political winds now, when it's too late, is disingenuous.

As it happens, Islam is not the "Religion of Peace". That's bullshit. Islam is the Religion of Conquering the World", and ISIS it's active arm.

Let's airdrop all the Muslims into Israel, and see what the Jews do about it.

Even before that tweet, Hillary posted on her Facebook page that the shooting was an "act of hate," despite the fact that the shooter was a [Muslim] minority.

First Rato stole his platform now Hillary is.
Didn't work out well for Rato.

Doesn't want to demonize a religion that puts homosexuals to death, puts women in jail for not wearing a scarf on their head, and is primarily responsible for nearly all terrorism in the world.

If this land was ever to be created, it would disolve in less than a century. Probably a decade. It would be a strategical nightmare to hold.

He's also openly anti-white. During that Oregon standoff, he wanted to watch some white guys get killed.

Has anyone actually been reading the comments on Hillary's tweets? Everything, EVERYTHING is overwhelmingly negative. With Trump there's some Applied Memetics-tier bullshit, but there's also plenty of supporters going TRUMP 2016 YEAAAHH and so on.

Nobody is talking about how much they like Hillary. Even those in her mentions on her side do nothing but attack Trump and those posting facts about Cunton.

Not one person there actually likes the filthy old bag, not one professes any support for her.

it's not OC it's Counter Signal Memes for Fashy Goys (Ghoul from The Daily Shoah)

Clinton will do what Donald says. He has the force of will to make her, plus, if she did win the presidency, he can just donate to her and pull the strings. This is what we should tell Clinton supporters. Their candidate is Donald's puppet. She has already taken money from him before.

KEK will bring her incarceration. KEK never lets us down.

TOP KEK

QUADS FOR THE EMPEROR!

Fug a bit early, let me try again.

QUADS FOR THE EMPEROR!

I have failed to deliver the God Emperor of Mankind the quads he deserved.

Feels bad man.

lets see who stole the royal get

Yeah, the "radicals" want to kill everyone, including other moslems. The moderates only want to kill us.

Top Kek.

Does anyone have any images with info on how this was a hoax set up with actors?

Bump because this thread is wonderful.

There are moderate ways of waging Religious and geopolitical war now?

I wonder what the polling numbers on this are