Here we predict the future

Holla Forums was right about everything.

Jews, liberals and their allies push to normalize pedophilia.

What's gonna happen next ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maple_butter
gog.com/game/deus_ex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know that. It's logical

at least one more mudslime attack in the world between now and when Trump ascends.

but that is more a shoe in than a prediction at this point.

I recon Trump will score at least one crushing blow against Shillary, like relighting the embers of some long dead scandal that rips her persona to peices.

Putin does something kewl, like banning NEETs and some other nations follow in form.

China attacks Japan, maybe not with weapons however.

Australia gets too comfy and knocks a beer over somewhere.

ALL BREXIT ALL THE TIME. Nigel makes a speech. People appaulde politely and nod in agreeance.

South America goes under further due to Venezuela br br br breaking it self.

another nigger gets Whacked. BLM try to protest and fuck up.

the EU makes a stupid power move and germany accidentally trips over its own balls, reattaches them sans merkel and tells the EU to get stuffed.

Africa tries to modernize and succeeds in making itself more of an easy target for China.

India blows up a rocket, continues to poop in the streets.

Canada experiences deep regret over CURRENT YEAR PM and thinks whistfully of maple syrup and gay marrige to console it self.

Some tiny tin pot nation makes an outrageous claim that causes a 24 hour news tizzly cycle.

Best Korea forgets to pay its own power bill and goes totally dark for half a day.

A Bunch of celebs died and twitter follows suit. More social media companies conglomerate as the VC funding dries up. ZQ and AS go full pan handling. Reddit finishes wrapping it self in bubble wrap and cries oppression over lower numbers.

Holla Forums goes under. entirely due to something 100% preventable.

and the topper?

*scratches chin*

A bunch of shitposters on the internet save the day, due to digging and doxing. Lives are saved.

You don't know anything.

This is only the beginning

In terms of degeneracy normalization? Probably bestiality, called something like "inter-species" relationships.

But user, that's already been partially implemented.

Ok

Yes this clearly gonna happen like transanimal

I believe you time travelling user

Will her next predictions become true?

I CLICKED ON THE PICTURE. I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT

9999 quads of fallen satan approach. make your predictions !

-Russia will spark an ethnic war in one or two of the Baltic states towards the end of this year as the pretext to an invasion next year.

-The religion of peace will make two more attacks in Europe and America before the year is done.

-There will be an economic collapse before the year is done. Which will result in China experiencing severe instability. Japan will take advantage of this .

-The majority of educated opinion will not believe in Liberal Democracy by 2030 or sooner.

-Automation will not be as bad as everyone thinks but will still cause yuge problems in the gap between the disappearance of old jobs and the technology which will create new ones.

-The EU will not make it to 2025

-The Saudi Monarchy will not make it to 2020 and will be replaced by an ISIS.type group.

-The mainstream historical account of the Holocaust will be revised at some point in this century.

-The superrich are going to be genetically engineering super-children who will probably be discriminated against in the interests of Social Justice.

-Japan is going to become a major military power again by 2030.

-A member of any Western legislature will use the term 'mansplaining' unironically at some point in the future.

-The 6th generation of the Kim dynasty will still hold power in Best Korea in 2100.

-There will be a genuine violent revolution in at least one Western Democracy.

Jesus Christ will BTFO Muslims

I'd like to ask where you sauced that second picture. i found it once before but cant remember what i was searching for at the time.

That happens every week

WHAT THE …

Thy digits have been checked.
what is the sign on the angel's forehead?
I can't into christian symbology so good.

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD; I SHALL NOT WANT!

The people in power are pushing degeneracy to distract from the very problems they are causing.
Divide & Conquer.

I'm fine with that

CRUSADE NOW!

never played it m8.

Oh and also:
-Turkey will become a major power in the middle east and take on The Chosen.
-Russia, China, or America will collapse by 2050.

(checked)

Not a Christcuck, but I'm definitely down for another Crusade.

EU goes full kike commie batshit insane (even more).
Some spic gets killed and it gets blamed on trump.
Economic collapse.
Normies become right wing.
A IS attack in holland (hopefully kills gays/ blows up anne frank house)
More [CURRENT YEAR] from cancucks and weed man.
Africa stays shit.
King nigger chimps out.
EU gets cucked by turkey.
Maybe some nig lives matter bullshit.
Maybe its time for Australia to get sweden level enriched.
Sweden get even more cucked
Trump wins and pol and Kek celebrate.
Some jewish plot gets found out by pol and i mean a BIG plot.
More whining and articles about us and our memes.
Think I covered a few possiblities.

god bless those quints

Wew lads you really get a different perspective on dank lewds after not fapping for a week.

There's nothing degenerate about pedophilia. It's actually super redpilled.
It was the feminists (see: kikes) who outlawed and demonized it in the first place with age of consent change (which only further damages the white race) and rumors of Satanic rituals in the 80's.
So now that they've succesfully stigmatized one of the tenants of white culture (see: ancient Greece), they've now decided to reintroduce it at the peak of it's hated. They've literally stripped the power away from an Aryan sexuality and will not weaponize it to further sow D&C in the western world. It's a fucking shame too. They did the exact same thing with homosexuality which was commonplace in Greek culture also.

Fucking kikes won't stop until every white sexual culture outlet is sullied and destroyed.

dude melbourne is already a poz hole. sydney is too chink for that and the rest are just far enough removed that the fat hipsters get outta breath trying to reach these places.

About that homosexuality bit…
Dude what?

The Greeks were super into sodomy and pedarestry. You even into history m8?

What's pedophilia?

Clearly not pozzed enough.
And don't worry the filth will spread even if its far apart.

It's saved from some yesterday post.

A return to traditional gender roles and society?

It could be argued that Hebephilia is redpilled and is what you're referring to as a tenant of white culture. Whether that's accurate is debatable.

Pedophilia is degenerate as fuck.

Get your shit straight if you're gonna make posts like this and waste trips, nigger.

I don't give a shit you spell it "paedophilia" Yurocuck.

And there's my fellow user that posts this in every slightly pedo relevant thread.
You save the one where they're reading a bible together? That one warms my heart.

What's pedophilia?

No, not the history.
Your interpretation of modern times.
Homosexuality seems to be A-ok in western culture now.

What's paedophilia?

Age is irrelevant, all women should be the property of men. If I marry an 8 year old and I want to fug her, that's my business. She's going to be an amazing wife if I raise her to be redpilled and proud of her race.

Also, trips never lie. Don't dare deny the power of trip magic nigger.

Yes, I understand that. That was my point. Kikes are actually super anti-Gay, so they rallied behind anti-faggotry long ago when it was already just a dirty little secret we kept in the privacy of the bedroom. And when homophobia was at it's height, the kikes realized that they could turn the tide and use it as a weapon to further deteriorate the west, their ultimate goal.
And look what gay acceptance has done to our culture. It was better as a secret, once in a while thing. It's still redpilled and super white, it's just not something you should build your identiy around.

Fee Fi Fo Fill
No one's falling for your D&C, kike shill

Faggotry is not white. It happened in greece and roman empire because they got bored.

Meanwhile in middle east and africa it happens because they are animals.

So it's not apart of white culture and history just because they experimented with things when they were 'bored'?
What a great copout for you to use to deny white culture because of your narrow-minded hatred for homosexuals.

Nah, I smell a dirty schlomo rat.

Reported. You lose.

Also filtered tbh fam.

What culture? They were the only ones able to make something out of it, but it's not "white". It belongs more in Islam.

So it's not white culture just because another culture indulged in it as well?
You might as well stop breathing air, I heard those filthy kikes love breathing!

(checked)
Germany and Sweden will literally explode under the influx of sandniggers and turkroaches coming this summer. By the end of the year, expect to see one of them revolt and the other one finally go belly up.

Nationalism will rise in inverse proportion to EU's ability to give a fuck. We're gonna get to a point where certain areas of Europe are gonna enjoy EU mandated curfews for surfing the web, so that they can manipulate information more easily.

There's gonna be no fascist movements in the real sense of the term, but at least three European countries are going to become hard-right in their foreign and internal policies, while the rest of Europe is engulfed in communism. This however won't happen until about two or three years down the line.

Trump is going to become President, that much is certain, but Obama is going to try to pull some strings to get him out of running. Since he's a dumbass nigger, he's going to cause such a massive backlash against the govt that they will have no choice but to let him in and force more and more problems during his first term. Clinton will get out of her mess scot free, not so much for a lot of the communist collaborators though.

The tribe's focus will switch to another rising nation. Or rather, they're going to unload all the goods they can prior to the imminent market crash and then obtain positions of power all throughout the place. I'm thinking either India or Brazil.

China will collapse as an economic super power within the next decade and switch tactics to promote full on expansionism. Africa is going to be their own New World, most of the South-East coast of it is gonna be Chinegro by the time we're fifty.

The Saudi's civil war will be extremely painful 4U but it will evaporate almost immediately. The US will destabilize another ME country before Putin steps in with a repeat of these years' situation.

Russia itself won't survive Putin. Once he dies, frictions between the parties and the collapse of European economic powers will drive regional groups to try and dismantle what's left of it.

Israel will just gobble up what's left of Palestine. We're going to see more and more civil unrest, but the Palestinians will just become yet another group of Fugees. Then they won't expand beyond that due to the fact that the other Arab countries barring the Saudis will most likely go for them all at the same time if they tried to.

France will cease to be a white nation. If the economic collapse is indeed imminent, then it's the one country that I foresee will split up into 4 parts: Corsica, Brittany, Northern France and Southern France.

OP will continue being a faggot for the foreseeable future.

It wasn't anymore. They try to make it part of it again to destroy the 2000 years white culture.

Ephebo at the very most all else serves no real purpose and causes vast mental damage and thus is a bigger issue pedos love to try to hedge bets by worming into social movements of all kinds and frankly we are better than that. Do not let pedos in they were very happy to have commie help in the 60s and 70s so clearly it's a matter of them supporting whomsoever most quickly supports their degeneracy. Pedos are a cancer on all who begin to grow soft and show too much clemency for their sins.

Kill yourself, dude.

There should be an option to put some tag on an ID
0b7ecf would be "PEDO FAG."

Four of the Agents monitoring Holla Forums will be fired within the next quarter. 2 Americans- the others work the INTERPOL and the EU [sucks to be them]

Within the next 5 years a fed group will attempt a planned "civil war/militia terrorism" scare to make the public distrust those who stand against the Big Government. That is the true reason behind the leak of Operation Jade Helm

Within the next 6 years we will form an active agency. Mostly for greater intel/recon as sources are compromised. none of this will be illegal or represent any attempt at illegal actions Mr.Alphabet

We tell the Saudis to fuck off, they can keep their oil, after it's revealed that they have been the source of all the radicalism, via their colleges and the free books they give to mosques around the world. Eventually leading to the nuking of Mecca with support of Russia and China.

Next?

Catholics comes out at pro-pedo

do not fret, Our Lord and Saviour has room in his heart for your dubs too

Gays get a Fagocaust memorial.

I actually proposed a law that is exactly as in your pic like that myself once and I had no idea it was in the Christian religion in the Bible.

If a man rapes a virgin woman, he should be forced to marry her, as she's now damaged goods and worthless to any other man.

Also if a man rapes a non-virgin, then the husband of said non-virgin should get to decide if the rapist is put to death.

This is true, but it's still degenerate to practice pedophilia, though you're right about hebephilia >>6320111

But there's just no justification to fuck someone who hasn't been through puberty - there's no hard cut off line though 12+ is the greek's measure.

Only the mentally deranged are sexually attracted to children. Slaves are your property too, doesn't mean torturing them isn't degenerate.

Kidfucking and buttfucking weren't popular in Greek society until its decadent phase hit and it started declining. Faggots were looked down upon until then. And even when it was acceptable it wasn't done in the "lifestyle" sense that we know it now; it was just a fetish thing that people would do in addition to having a wife and family, so the faggots of today are still too degenerate for even the most degenerate of ancient Greeks.

Furthermore, most of the people on this board are not descended from Greeks. We are descended from Germanics and Celtics. The Germanics drowned fags in wicker cages while the Celtics burned them in wicker statues. So faggotry is definitely not a part of the heritage of anyone reading your post.

Germanic master race reporting in. I must learn the way of the wicker cage and see if I can drown some fags in the local ponds.

the girl name is felicia clover

She lets niggers fuck her for money.

And he better fucking deliver!

Has there been any threads on these refugee welcome activists that pushed their own children into relationships with the newcome invaders?

Neckbeardus Maximus detected!

The current craze: dipping your junk in maple butter and getting the dog to lick it off. 100% legal in Canada!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maple_butter

Anyone who hasn't played Deus Ex is missing out, it's only $2.49 at the moment

gog.com/game/deus_ex

t. totally not a shill

Why are so many people browsing Holla Forums so bluepilled about women ?

Also, what is next after pedophilia? Zoophilia? Necrophilia?

society collapses after whites and integrated browns fail to reproduce and the elite bring in double digit IQ savages to take our place, but fail miserably.

the EU will fracture at a point when the population of shitskins is incredibly high.

someone will rise from this fracture and openly claim the desire to remove the brown mass.

the people of europe will splinter into agreeance or anger.

the eu will form an army of shitskins and brainwashed europeans while the chosen one amasses his own army of noble defenders and cleansers of europa.

the us will have to pick sides once again.

i thought of this earlier today.

fucking up kids

only thing like that I can think of is the family who housed a mudslime immigrant and he tried to rape their daughter while she was sleeping. oh yeah, and the woman who was fucking some mudslime nigger and hiding him from deportation who he then murdered.

user, I…..

Kek wills it.

I fully accept China going full manifest destiny on Africa. About time some civilized people finally brought that place up to standards. The niggers are retarded and can't hold their own societies up yet have all the natural resources they could ever fucking want.

France is already no longer a white nation. They are getting flooded by nogs and rapefugees by the masses and have riots going on daily. It's getting worse by the hour and nothing is being done about it because the white french are cucked pussies.

That is most definitely happening.

See:

i really don't think they'll be able to get that far