What's the Holla Forums equivalent to this picture?

What's the Holla Forums equivalent to this picture?

GamerGate a shit

Fuck I hate that term.

then stop being such a fucking casual

You Holla Forumsmmies wish your community would get together to tell SJWs to go fuck themselves as loud as we gamers did.
Hell before we started kicking shit up the term SJW wasn't even mainstream, now it's a derogatory term, just like feminism
Go ahead and bend over to let (((Marvel))) stick a black dick up your ass like the good goys you are faggots

You need to leave >>>Holla Forums

Like clockwork. Or pottery. Or clockwork pottery.

You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here

upset, he may be. yet he's right.

Alright, user.

Maybe not SJW, but social justice certainly wasn't.

Reminder that anyone over 20 doesn't give a shit about gaming 'journalism' and thus gaymergate is filled with underage faggots

top frickin kek. how much do you get paid per post, (((shill)))?

your average manga reader, maybe?

>people mocking undiluted autism are shills! Shills!

Stay mad.

Another fucking weebcuck derailing a thread with his bullshit.

Take it back to /a/. No one cares what you think, faggot

This seems like bait, but I do kinda agree.

With people doing Let's Plays of new games everyday, why would anyone care about what sites like Kotaku has to say? It's kinda hard to lie about a game if you literally have the footage on the screen.

Main thing I hate Gawker for is trying to get their little personal army to attack Wizardchan. Those anons might be faggots, like anyone who posts on a chan, but why send some of the most evil, vindictive no lives to attack people who gave up on life? That's just fucking sick.

Can you only understand irony if the post ends with ":^)"?

It's wrong for a website like that to attack any chan, but wizardchan is not just ordinary faggots who have given up on life. They are an advanced form of faggotry that is truly beyond sympathy.

You must know way more than I do, because last time I lurked their site, it was just people in some of the worst positions possible. I know some of them are just retards who still have mommy and daddy's money and shit while talking hot shit every post kinda like Tumblr, in a way but I guess I couldn't help but feel a little bad. It's not like they are actively trying to start shit. From what I saw.

For some reason I was reminded of this.

But this is right.

Any opinions about Adventure Time besides the fact that it's garbage are wrong.

If I had to choose between Shipping Wars and NTR: the Cartoon, I would probably shoot myself and go with Shipping Wars: the return of the shippingfag

christ i remember that guy, how is it possible to be SO fucking ugly

>>>/jojo/

See:

I love how much that picture triggers them