thegoldwater.com

Has anyone here visted /newsplus/ lately?

95% of the news items on /newsplus/ are from thegoldwater.com and are pro Trump

Any non Goldwater or non Trump items are bumplocked.

Some flip woman is posting semi-literate news items there using the name "Mitten"

Other urls found in this thread:

goldwaterinstitute.org/en/
thegoldwater.com
8ch.net/newsplus/res/35001.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea
Jim is corny but Based
I was pleasantly surprised

seen it on 4chan in cringe and ylyl threads.
absolute garbage. jim is pretty much a laughing stock over this. Holla Forums is being used ffs and by an asshole.

Maybe it's a ruse?

Do you think Jim wear Mitten likeā€¦..a mitten?

what ruse, exactly?

perhaps you have been coaxed into a snafu?

stay salty faggot

do you know what this means?

Having concerns about the current turn of events?

instrumentalizing Holla Forums's userbase as political activists is sjw tier. pass on that. goldwater is so incredibly badly done and so full of obvious misinformation you can be excused for thinking jim in fact supports hillary. pass on that. or not. this is no longer a chan at all. it's an unfunny joke.

Perhaps you are the victim of mischievous shenanigans?

suck my unusually large and sweaty scrotum
and don't pass it on
it is meant only for you

no homo

Jim quit promoting your board. We know you had a hand in shilling /n/ with freech so you could create news plus and lock the front page so only chosen ones can post there. Fuck you and the temple you are having workers building you.

This whole website is data collection for social analytics. Jim's (You) doing the same shit here he supposedly didn't know was going on while he ran 2ch.

Jim's goldwater is an imitation of the goldwater institute, named after a conservative rebel from the 60's. compare the two sites.
goldwaterinstitute.org/en/
thegoldwater.com

This is fine.

Trump's going to be beaten by a landslide like Goldwater was in 1964

I've seen links to Mitten's articles at the bottom of Holla Forumspages

Trump is news,not it's conspircy nut posting against Clinton.

And that's all there is on the front page.
no other news items.

Oscar Wilde, a nineteenth century aristocratic faggot from england, never wrote this. it's a misquote. once a recruiter, always a liar.

Nigger why would you even worry about that? That is some sub-high school level production values. Jim couldn't be bothered with a damn lavalieres or even a shotgun mic. Shit sounds like it was recorded in the AV room on a cassette deck.

That is some severe autism he has to post that online to be viewed. I hope it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

What I want to know is what dickhead thought letting all the /newsplus/ reporters have little names was a good idea.

Anyone with two braincells to rub together would foresee exactly whats happening ITT; autists developing grudges against specific reporters.

If they were all user, this wouldn't be happening.

i'm afraid it is serious, tho.
the only other explanation would be a very comlex ruse to damage trump by linking him to a gang of morons on the internet hate machine. i just can't credit jim with the intelligence to do that.

Pic Related.

time for pic related, losers

It is piss.

buy a tshirt and save racequeen from the dustcart of history.

ikr

Jim is triggered by anons posting
thegoldwater.com
is a great blog.
he thinks it's sarcasm.
He is very sensitive and thinks you are mocking his blog.

Jim should be very proud of his alt-right blog and it's pro-Trump.

8ch.net/newsplus/res/35001.html

Boomers - always illiterate and with too much money.

What the fuck is he even saying?

Ah, he's trying to share his passion with us!

Does he actually say that in a vid? Can we get a webm of it?

Jim,I am going to the philipines soon
How much do you charge to watch a pig fuck your flip whore,Mitten?

I mean,she already has had pig cock in her,yours,

U can watch

I wonder where his safe space is.

For what purpose? This site has NO commercial value. Add to that the number of posters blocking ads/trackers/cookies or using TOR/VPN.

Anyway shilling Trump on an imageboard is very much emblematic of the absolute disgrace Trump and his core supporters are.

Guess Churchill never anticipated the joke it has all become.

Do you think the pig that ate hotwheels has been made into bacon yet?

Jim had the Turnip embalmed and keeps it in a suitcase under the bed. That way neither of them will ever be lonely at night again.