Infographic, comic, or captioned images thread

Post whatever info-graphics, well captioned images, or comics you have for redpilling normalfags. Basically anything with info worth sharing in image form.

OC always welcome since we can't just sit still with our propaganda.

If anyone can't post coherent and concise bits of info I will do my best to make them in to something more visually pleasing.

Other urls found in this thread:

fisheaters.com/srpdf/xtheplotagainstthechurch.pdf
principiadiscordia.com/downloads/04 Prometheus Rising.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what looks better, the red or the black

*can't post images then post coherent and…

my bad

How does one take the daunting step of managing to force a skeptical normalfag to read and accept a handful of Holla Forums infographics? I know I'm not the only one with this problem. This is the fundamental Holla Forums problem. How do you do it?

You don't

It has to happen organically by their own curiosity and skepticism taking root.

Unless it is of their own volition, they have swapped taking one set of belief at face value for another set of belief at face value.

The goal is for them to reject lies and mainstream delusions, not follow you, or Holla Forums like sheep.

I just assumed you post them far and wide. They should be attention-grabbing and clear to do the rest of the job by themselfes

pics related are pretty ideal imo

Red.

the red for blood

Yeah, I like it to but I made it red and white because it they were the colors of the crusaders… the black is more professional though

More basic ones

Nobody is going to be able to believe such a poorly argued stance. There are plenty of good reasons and evidence for why the holocaust didn't happen, but this graph is just downright stupid.

2/10 the author tried

There was a thread a couple months ago about generating QR codes for images like these. The premise was that you could put them in public places to redpill people.

I'm thinking about generating QR codes for anti-muslim propaganda and placing them all around work, especially in the bathrooms where you could have your phones out without worry. I work in a factory with an unsettling population of Muslim Somalians, and none of them are even competent enough to do their job properly, much less know what a QR code is or how to use it. The propaganda would be hidden in plain sight that really only white or hispanic people would be able to access.

Good idea or no? Another problem is I'm not sure how much of the "good" population is able to scan these codes, a majority of the population is over 35 years old. But I think if I got caught I wouldn't be fired for it.

Black is easier to read.

First image is fake.

Okay, shlomo.

Dibbre David isn't fake, it's just not part of the Talmud as some have falsely claimed.

more pls

smells of nazbol in here

Good thread

I posted it in a particular order for a reason, look at the pic right after it to understand why.

Good lads, this should counter the shills.

Sharing my oc poster from another thread. We should have made more pro brexit pieces. pol needs to step it's propaganda arm up into action.

Others are made by an user in the brexit thread.

Why not list the teams NOT owned by kikes?

this first map is interesting because it shows how serious the whole Syrian situation is. Syria is dangerously reliant on them.

Biological Problems with Mixed-Race Families, Marriages, Relationships and Adoptions

By A. J. Fisher, Jan. 14, 2011

As anyone familiar with the literature knows, mixed-race marriages and romantic relationships suffer many more problems than single-race marriages and romantic relationships. For those familiar with human biodiversity (HBD) and sociobiology, this should come as no surprise. In evolutionary terms, one could argue that mixed-race marriages are maladaptive in that they reduce a person's overall genetic fitness - i.e. passing on copies of one's own genes. In a multiracial marriage or relationship, one is showing altruism toward a partner who shares fewer genes than a co-ethnic would share. A parent will also share fewer genes with a multiracial child than with a same-race child.

It's natural for someone to prefer a partner of the same race, as this increases a person's Darwinian fitness. J. Philippe Rushton has noted:

"[P]eople maximize their inclusive fitness by marrying others similar to themselves…."

In another article, Rushton notes:

"Studies of human marriages and friendships show that people choose each other on the basis of similarity, assorting on the most genetically influenced of a set of homogenous attributes…. Darwin's theory of evolution tells us that the ultimate reason for behavior, like morphology, is to enhance inclusive fitness."

Yet, while the vast majority of people are endogamous and marry within their own race, what about those who do not? And what about those who have mixed-race children? Rushton has argued that the lower frequency of shared genes in racially mixed families might result in: less intense bonding, greater conflict, and fewer children. (There are also other problems, such as mixed-race children being unable to find organ or bone-marrow transplants. More on that later.)

Part of the answer as to why this is so lies in genetic distances, as put forward by Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza in Genes, Peoples, and Languages. Steve Sailer writes:

"Cavalli-Sforza's team compiled extraordinary tables depicting the "genetic distances" separating 2,000 different racial groups from each other. For example, assume the genetic distance between the English and the Danes is equal to 1.0. Then, Cavalli-Sforza has found, the separation between the English and the Italians would be about 2.5 times as large as the English-Danish difference. On this scale, the Iranians would be 9 times more distant genetically from the English than the Danish, and the Japanese 59 times greater. Finally, the gap between the English and the Bantus (the main group of sub-Saharan blacks) is 109 times as large as the distance between the English and the Danish."

Using the genetic distances outlined above, let's look at two hypothetical multiracial marriages.

An English Man and a Japanese Woman: As genetic distance figures above note, an English man would be around 59 times more closely related to a Dane than to his Japanese wife.

An English Female and a Black (Bantu) Father: Using the genetic distance figures above, the distance even widens with a white-black relationship. The English woman would be around 109 times more closely related to a Dane than to her black husband, and he would overwhelmingly be more closely related to his black co-ethnics than to his wife.

What of the mixed-race children? Parents in mixed-race relationships are not only genetically dissimilar to each other but they also have a much greater genetic distance from potential mixed-race children than from same-race children. Regarding the individual's genetic investment in the second example above, Frank Salter (On Genetic Interests, pg. 261) writes:

"For a person of English ethnicity, choosing an English spouse over a Dane gains less than one percent fitness. But choosing an English spouse over a Bantu, one yields a fitness gain of 92 percent…. The same applies in reverse order, so that a Bantu who chooses another Bantu instead of someone of English ethnicity has 92% more of his or her genes in offspring as a result. It is almost the equivalent to having twice the number of children with an English spouse. Thus assortative mating by ethnicity can have large fitness benefits, the largest derived from choosing mates within geographic races."

In other words and general terms, a white mother will be almost as twice as closely related to a child with a white father versus a child with a black father. Because same-race parents share more genes, each parent is likely to see more of his or her genes in the offspring even if they are not passed on directly. For example, if the father has gene X and doesn't pass it on directly to his son, there's a good chance his same-race spouse will have gene X and pass it on, so the son will indirectly possess the father's gene X.

Noting phenotype in mixed-race children, each parent would more closely resemble co-ethnics than their own child, especially the white mother, since whites tend to have recessive traits for appearance. (A person only 1/16 black will often still have visible and prominent black features.)

And appearance does matter. The fact that mixed-race children do not resemble the parents, esp. the fairer parent, seems to be an issue of concern, although not widely discussed. In a candid letter about having a multiracial baby with a man from India, an English mother notes:

""She's getting very dark, isn't she?" This is what one of my friends recently said about my much adored - 12-week-old daughter. She didn't mean to be rude. But it was a comment that struck me with the force of a jab to the stomach. Immediately, I was overwhelmed by a confusion of emotions. I felt protective, insulted, worried, ashamed, guilty, all at once. The reason? My lovely, wriggly, smiley baby is mixed race….. The truth is, whatever the label, the fact there is a label proves that my daughter's conflicting parentage matters….But when I turn to the mirror in my bedroom to admire us together, I am shocked. She seems so alien. With her long, dark eyelashes and shiny, dark brown hair, she doesn't look anything like me. I know that concentrating on how my daughter looks is shallow. She is a person in her own right, not an accessory to me. But still, I can't shake off the feeling of unease. I didn't realise how much her looking different would matter and, on a rational level, I know it shouldn't. But it does. Evolution demands that we have children to pass on our genes, hence the sense of pride and validation we get when we see our features reappearing in the next generation. With my daughter, I don't have that….But self-flagellation is not useful. I have more pressing concerns. I am now the mother of a 'black' child, even if she is more the hue of weak tea than espresso…. When she was born, pale but with lots of dark hair, I asked the midwife if her eyes would stay blue. 'Asian genes are very strong,' she said in what I took to be an ominous tone. No more Brady Bunch kids for me. The midwife has been proved right and every day my baby's eyes get a little darker."

Since parents share fewer genes with mixed-race children, people involved in interracial marriages are short-changing their own genes, which might explain why people engaged in mixed-race relationships often tend to have lower mate value. A recent survey found that white women who date black men tend to be fatter, dumber and more quarrelsome than average.

Given the very real problems with having mixed-race children (such as the fact that parents often feel estranged from children who do not resemble them and that the child will never fully identify with the ancestral traditions of the parents, esp. the lighter parent), it is unsurprising that mixed-race children suffer more problems of identity and health. For instance, mixed-race people are less likely to survive organ transplants, especially bone marrow transplants. In general, mixed-race people have more health problems. A study by J. Richard Udry notes:

"A new study that involved surveying 90,000 adolescent U.S. students showed that those who considered themselves to be of mixed race were more likely than others to suffer from depression, substance abuse, sleep problems and various aches and pains. Conducted by researchers at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the National Institutes of Health, the investigation found that adolescents of mixed race were more likely to have other health problems as well."

In other words, an argument could be made that mixed-race families are maladaptive – both for the parents and the children – and undermine one's genetic interests. As noted by various commenters, multiracial families often do not possess the harmony, cooperation and purposefulness of same-race families, because mixed-race families lack the focus of genetic investment and returns that same-race families possess.

Update: Adoption: Regarding transracial adoptions, the same logic would apply. For example, an English family that adopts a black child will be around 109 times more closely related to a random Dane than to their adopted child. As a result, a harmonious congruence of the parents' and adopted child's ethnic genetic interests will be missing. The ethnic genetic interests of the parents and adopted child will often be at odds, creating a disharmonious family structure.

Update: From email: "People who engage in transracial adoptions probably suffer from pathological altruism and ethnomasochism."

is the picture actually embedded, or just a link?

Hey, where is the edit of the 4th image where they do the same thing to jews?

I don't know, that is the only one I have that is like that.

Closest I got is these two.

I don't get it, what are you trying to say?

Whittle isn't full Holla Forums but he is pretty based

he's full jew cuck

watch the episode on the pic "stratosphere 111"

Slightly off topic but which one of these is best?

The third picture.

first

fisheaters.com/srpdf/xtheplotagainstthechurch.pdf

good stuff but it is way too long, normal fags will never read all that.

Can you pull out some of the more striking bits for me to turn in to infographics? Something akin to what I did in

The second pic is what I found going around various boards on here but the other three I made myself since I thought the original kind of sucked.

First.

fuck, just read pics 2 and 3.

Didn't even occur to me that the kikes were capable of pulling off a nuclear strike like that… fuck

Please don't propagate images with such completely fucking retarded statements on them. I get that you're trying to say White lineage diverged from negroid only 50k years ago (which is incorrect in itself), but even after accepting that false premise the oversimplification of the wording renders the statement factually incorrect.

you are actually right, whites diverged from the our common ancestor with the negroid more than 100,000 years ago.

REQUEST

I'm looking for infographics and links to shit on whites/Europid peoples being in North America before the redskins got here. Some uppity Mexican on Twitter thinks he one upped me, but I'm going to slam him. I thought I had some stuff save, but can't find anything in my disorganized picture folder and bookmark list.

I have seen that one floating around the chans, let me see if I can find it.

is it this?

can someone get me a name for the first pic? I have on;y ever found the censored version.

you won't find any.

if anyone passed through the atlantic before the siberians (who themselves were like 40% caucasoid btw), they would not have been "white"

they would've been more like lapps

whites as we know them today are NOT the same people who were in Europe 40 or even 20k years ago.

related
I know what you are talking about.
Has to do with the solutreans I believe.
Good show btw.

The left half is disproved by the fact that native niggers still have retarded IQ. If it were the case that the low IQ was caused by "muh oppresionz" then the bushniggers would be smart too.

It's good to see The Doland acting like a fucking man, but didn't he completely dodge the question in the end?

I mean, the full quote *did* just further the point that he's pro-choice.

*Donald, fuck

He didn't dodge shit.

The reporter asked whether or not he could be trusted to be pro-choice given his earlier statement. Trump demanded the full statement and the reporter read it, which only further backed up the part he quoted. Trump then stated he was pro-choice, but made zero attempt to retract, explain or modify his earlier statement. He just shoved it under the rug.

2nd pic

Pretty sure Koko accidentally killed a bunch of kittens and talked Robin Williams into suicide.

She also convinced Mr. Rogers to become a sniper and kill 25 charlies

Do normies really have that many? I have 3, which I thought was sufficient. Are they counting fagbook friends?

This.

I will add though, that I have found pulling out my tablet and looking through the funnier infographs/memes and laughing aloud help.

Ah curiousity, how well you can be used.

here's one from Ben

kek

Someone once posted an edited version of this comic that dissected the artist's argument.

Does anyone have it?

Never mind, I found it after digging a while.

Anyone have any infographics differentiating whites and jews, specifically through DNA ??

Cone on guys I know you have more than this, dump your fucking hardrives fags. If that's all you have we really need to start saving infographics more often..

That's not what Neanderthals looked like, only what (((they))) want you to think they looked like.

By (((they))), I mean our modern (((historians)))

The average user cant be assed to save images, plus about 90% of people are lurkers. Factor in that not everyone is a returning user, and you aren't left with many people who save images and are ready to post them in dump threads. If you want to do something about it, make a personal archive.

This. The most effective way to redpill people is to recommend them Prometheus Rising, by Robert Anton Wilson, in a nutshell, the book effectively allows the reader to examine the world outside of the tunnel vision of ideology and is a good entry level palate cleanser to purge deeply internalized poz. This does not necessarily lead directly to the redpill but it is the most effective way to set them on the path to it, and 3 of the people I have lent my copy to have ended up rejecting all or part of their previous Cultural Marxist beliefs, or are at least deprogrammed from though canceling buzzwords which are psychological cancer. 2 of those people have later and independently developed varying levels of belief/acknowledgement of race realism, nationalism, or evolutionary psychology (which generally refutes pozzed Sociology/Feminist consensus), and all of them are actively critical and distrusting of clickbait and MSM that they previously internalized completely, even if they aren't full 1488 massive progress has been made. A hard reset is a good start, even for some Holla Forumsacks, and Prometheus Rising is essential reading and redpilling ammunition.

principiadiscordia.com/downloads/04 Prometheus Rising.pdf

bamp

It's exactly why I started this thread. I was also hoping anons could give me data I could make in to info-graphics since I am bad a research but decent with Photoshop

I have been trying to do that but I just don't have enough to be worth creating anything big over it.

why are there so few blacks?

Is it wrong that I want to own a CIA Heart Attack Gun for myself?

you both are clearly new here

Anybody got the slideshow on how the Holocaust was made up by that HS student?

Good. archive this

I am saving most of this and am going to organize it in to something easier to got through