Website ruined my life

I'm a normie from surface Web referred by cisco networking and kali degenerate. My life has been ruined by a website, so I come here with a humble heart and hope, i ask this cimmunity to help me start over. Please help me.

How?

install gentoo

Defamatory comments made about me, website refuses to delete, poster has apologized buy now my career is on the line

install gentoo

Defamatory comments made online about me

Lurk Moar.

Defamatory comments made about me, website refuses to delete, poster has apologized buy now my career is on the line>>631873

Get over it, grow a thicker skin.

Hard to move on when every I go I'm judged because of a misunderstanding, I wouldn't ask for help if it wasn't that bad. Please help me, I have no one else to ask help from

Somoene called you gay on the internet and now your career is on the line?

Help with what?

Leslie?

What brought you here anyway?

install gentoo

install gentoo

I need help removing defamatory images and post on a website

I suggest Windex

install gentoo

Contact the webmasters and tell them you will go to court for difamation if they don't take down the posts. Alternatively, if those images contain some of your pictures, issue a DMCA takedown.

Let me guess, the defamatory comments are actually true? What did you do, show your dick to kids online?

what are we supposed to do? wipe out the Internet and the memories of those who read the comments?

That would be nice but I just want my image deleted, I honestly don't care for the comments, and to be honestly they are positive comments just that the website itself isnt

Thank you all for taking the time to reply though