IS TRUMP A CHILD OF INCEST?

Trump's mother she is Mary Anne MacLeod. Her father, Malcolm MacLeod. His mother, Anne MacLeod. She is the wife of Alexander MacLeod, so that is her married name. What is her maiden name? Whoops, it is also MacLeod, because her father is also named Alexander MacLeod. So both her father and her husband have the same first and last names?

Did she marry her own father?

SOURCE: geni.com/people/Mary-Anne-Trump-MacLeod/6000000013186316923

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_MacLeod
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacLeod
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_Flag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump
gbooza.com/forum/topics/sex-for-cash-brother-and-sister-caught-having-sex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm from the same place as Trump's mother, It's very unlikely to be incest as there are literally thousands of MacLeod's here. MacLeod is the name of one of the most dominant clans here and there are many different branches and families with the same surname, same descendants of course but going back many generations

I think you're onto something. Trump has a son named Donald. is this a clone meant to get around three 2 term limits for POTUS so he can truly be our eternal God Emperor?

MacLeod is a clan name you git.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_MacLeod
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacLeod

You have entire areas where it's the only nameā€¦

Sage for retarded thread.

Sounds like the OP needs to experience a little Scottish diversity upside the head.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_Flag

Another 19th century tradition linked the flag to a prophecy which foretold the downfall of Clan MacLeod; but it also prophesied that, in the "far distant future", the clan would regain its power and raise its honour higher than ever before.

Is this ancient meme magic fortelling the rise of trump????

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel here, Holla Forums

/thread

Oh please. They can still call him a "le cumskin" or post more threads having a fucking meltdown over Trump having lunch with a jewish guy

WHAT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump

CHRIST-STAINS HAVE LITERALLY MEMED THEMSELVES A SECOND COMING OF BOTH JESUS AND HITLER

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

There will never be a better McCloud than Christopher Lam-bear. Not even Trump.

Incest is the best though.

Wow it's just like my chinese cartoons

There can only be one!

lol why even bother you lifeless faggot?

"I am Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod"
yfw Trump is an immortal descendant of The Highlander

Trump is a highlander?

THE MEMES

Trump confirmed house lannister

hahah excellent

Where do i start watching this series?

THREAD THEME

It's not a retarded thread. My respect for Donald and his pure blood have risen ten feet higher.

Too bad about his kids though. Hopefully Trump Junior will marry a QT Aryan Goddess.

Macleod is the scottish equivalent of "Smith" or "Johnson"

As much as I love Queen personally, I think the rest of Holla Forums might just disagree with us for obvious reasons.

embed related

eh, I would just watch the first movie (Highlander 1986) (and maybe the anime).

just leave it at that.

Fuck you OP, we Scots never engage in incest.

gbooza.com/forum/topics/sex-for-cash-brother-and-sister-caught-having-sex

I think this song better fits the mood of the thread.

(forgot to link).

Freddy Mercury is the best frontman of all time, aaaand a degenerate faggot who died of aids. Someone can be good at something and still a bad person who's actions should not be admired nor emulated. It does not stop me from enjoying Queen.

Yeah I suppose you are right. It's really hard to not admire Freddy's voice though

he's also relatively popular in japan. :/

You both have shit tastes, enjoy your aids music.

all music made and sold in the last 100 years is completely pozzd as its controlled by jews and pedos.

that being said, some of the melodies are nice.

So Donald is Christ's son
nice find, THANKS OP, your thread sure didn't go the way you wanted.

Assuming this isn't bait, you can't really deny Freddy Mercury's vocal range, faggot or not. Very few musicians across history could hit the highest of highs and lowest of lows like he could.

Trump is confirmed Highlander

So many of trumps relatives(eg. Aunts) and his daughter all have married Jews.

Is it possible that trump is actually Jewish and he wants us to believe he's Scottish?

Scottish and german?

You mean the third coming?

DRUMPF IS KKK CONFIRMED!!!

Alexander ML (b1806) married Ann MZ (b1811) who gave birth to Anne ML (b1833) who married Alexander ML (b1830) and gave birth to Malcolm ML (b1866) who married Mary SH (b1867) who gave birth to Mary Anne ML (b1912) who married Fred Trump (b1905) and then gave birth to DJ Trump.

Right?

Are you 5 OP?

I feel the same way about David Bowie.

Trump is clearly Flash Gordon though.

apply yourself

And Melania is clearly Princess Aura.

I could shop this one, I wouldn't even need to touch the hair.

Yeah this doesn't sound like a desperate attempt at mud slinging at all.

I have an Italian last name but I'm blonde, it means jack shit. Settlers changed their names all the time.

heavily shaded though, finding a trump image with the right shadow would be tough.

ps. i havent touched photoshop since 2003

What the fuck is stopping you?

Work. I'll get to it later.

Off the top of my head, I remembered a shadow casting over Trump in this image.

Ah, hit send too quick. I need to see if there is a colour version.

Or just greyscale the Flash Gordon image

Not just Scottish, Scottish Viking. MacLeod is descended from Norse-Gaels.

I'll do that.

I have 2 common names. By such OP logic, there is some Adam and Eve breeding people all over my country in an incestuous way.

incest is the final redpill