Trump live on Fox now

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

He'll be talking about the Islamic menace.

Other urls found in this thread:

time4tv.com/2013/08/abc.php
m.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/photos/a.488852220724.393301.153080620724/10157162417125725/?type=3&source=48
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hope this is the right stream.

You ever notice how it only became a menace after knocking over two countries and needing a reason to sell staying in the ME?

He's on ABC here.

time4tv.com/2013/08/abc.php

It's been a menace since they took over Spain hundreds of years ago you fucking cuck

Did I miss it?

m.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/photos/a.488852220724.393301.153080620724/10157162417125725/?type=3&source=48

Trump posted a photo, all trump properties are flying flags at half mast.

There's a clock prominently in the pic. The time on the clock is 7:11.

7:11 means something to him….

Revelations 7:11

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,

WEW WEW WEWWY WEW

Its been a menace since it was founded on the principles of fornicating with children and killing those who disagree.

It's been a menace since it existed. It just waxes and wanes. Do you even know the US went to war and destroyed the Barbary pirates who were Muslim because they kept kidnapping and enslaving American and European people that they would raid? They would attack ships and raid coasts. This was under Thomas Jefferson that the campaign was launched. Islam is the enemy. Everywhere it goes it brings about conflict.

The plot thickens.

ooh warfare.
Its not like that hasn't been the mainstay of civilization, with Euros being the best at it.

So every culture then?
Western culture is well and proud of those.
Also flush toilets.

And yet Morocco recognized the US first, the Founding Fathers praised it.
Oh and you know who else press ganged people?
Britain, but you don't seem to hate them for that.

All of you missed the point.
Well maybe not the last guy.
Islam became an issue again at the behest of PNAC and Yinion, not because it got some expansion bug in it.
Going off and yelling about it doesn't do anything, wholesale genocide of the region would work, also destroy values.
Best plan to work is too pull out and let the tossers sort it out, then find why the FBI keeps saying it knew about these shitbags and did nothing.

Is the law not allowing them?
Kikery?
Beuracracy?
Find and deal with it.
As is we lose more to toasters than terrorism, and that is a very big point.

More Americans died fighting "terrorism" than the terrorists killed.

As Trump would say, that's bad business.

Pastor Anderson has a good theory about that vision. The Lion, Ox, Man and Eagle correspond to Jesus in the Four Gospels, in the same order. He talks about it in his 22 part series on Revelation.

You probably didn't pay attention to what Trump said. FBI are great guys, but they're being held back by Obongo. You think that if they didn't have all the PC red tape all around them and a constant pressure to let them poor hajis go, to drop the surveillance et cetera, you think they wouldn't put fuckers like this in the slammer faster than they could say "oh shit, the party van is here"? They're being sabotaged by the same people who brought these haji fucks in US.

Bill Still has a video about our friend Omar, and G4S. Turns out, the company also has a government contract to guard illegals that are being deported, and there are reports of these illegals being let out just a little bit off the border. There's no fucking way some haji asshole can keep on working in a security firm, have FBI up his ass and buy new guns before shooting up a bunch of degenerates without someone getting a bad feeling about it all. Unless, of course, he's fully allowed to do that because Obongo is a filthy fucking muslim that wants the blood of all the kafir, while trying to grab their guns to make the job easier.

I'll grant you that we destabilized the region by not breaking their will to fight and handing it off to the natives.

It's the result of politicians running a war and compromise.

Maybe half a decade ago. They've been mostly assimilated with one-worlder Obama drones.

Same deal with the military. He's damned near replaced all "problematic" leadership and is filling the bottom ranks with minorities and special snowflakes. Look at the Generals parroting the gun control bullshit lately.

WOW I cant even…
Why is he excited to talk about it?

We need to start something… Something that gets the point across without outright steering normies away. Not for muh pr reasons, but more so it can spread before going full powerlevel.. delayed release powerlevel if you will.

I think something like "American Counsel on Communism and Islam" or "America First Against Communist and Islam"

Or maybe something that makes a good acronym

AMERICANS
against
M igrant
E normity
R adical
I slam
C ommunist
A gitators
and
N efarious
S ubversives

When is the speech?

That isn't a problem you solve by giving the FBI more money. Replace the administration if needed, but don't have me fucking pay for them to sit with their thumbs up their asses and let radicals like Omar get away with their crmes.

yea.. there are still some holdouts though, god bless them. The good thing about all this?

The reasons the American military is soon to be was the greatest in the world are 1) largest military budget in the world, which means high quality of training and more highly trained soldiers staying in longer ensuring the new recruits are trained even better than they were. 2) The military is majority white.

sandshits make terrible soldiers, niggers are only good for cannon fodder and most are too lazy, stupid or cowardly to ever be able to stand up more than a handful of absolutely cherry picked all black units, mexicans are ok soldiers… no all of them, but there are much more mexicans than other nonwhite races that will shine as soldiers.. but thats with majority white leadership that might change once the entire military is shitted up.

Not good from a national defense perspective but good from the perspective that there is a civil war on the horizon

donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
2:30 ET

Dude, press ganging people is not the same as what the barbery pirates did, there's quite a difference between being forced to work on a British ship and being made a galley slave or a sex slave, depending on gender. The barbery pirates also specifically told the Americans they had the right to enslave them because they were kaffirs.

This is definitely going to be worth watching, but I'm more interested in the speech he was going to give exposing Hillary.

Next week.

fucking hell

Mormons are NSA fam

wow. Not islam at all amirite goys?

oy vey goy its YOUR fault.

kike dude sounds like

The four alchemical beasts of the elements as representative of the four gospels is an interpretation as old as the hills, user. It's not some new theory.

This is progress

Again, it was the wars starting it in the first place.
Same with knocking over over Libya leading to the migrant crisis.

An arms dealer told me the actual fact is the currents drop the migrants off in Italy and then onto Germany, keeping them from touching France.
Which was the plan, France did succeed in weaponizing niggers and deployed them on Germany as payback.

Nah, I don't get paid to shill, I enjoy taking the piss out of thin skinned people and discussing policy with those that are curious and willing to learn.

YES

pol must remember when he slipped and said 7/11 when he meant 9/11.. he was hinting something

I wonder who he could be talking about

November seventh is election day?

that wasn't a slip you fucking kike 711 was the fire district code for the area he responded to and was assisting

and?

he is a master memer, a tactician of the ages… 711 is intentionally being stated by trump. It means something. it is a hat tip about something.

quit propagating the idea of trump "slipping" during that conference, is all.

He's memeing the death of Obama

Sorry that's July 11th not 7th.

at least someone is talking about it