Miss me?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6317210.html#6319636
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

miss what?

i have a questin thats your dick hard or soft

Get the fuck out Jim

I guess about the middle
But I know my place, a beta-cuck sissy boi. Knowing this means I don't care about size, I'm feminine and to serve alpha males and females

hard obviously.

where are his balls?

My attention whore thread. Goto halfchan or something
,=(^.^)=

My balls larger than my boi part

says the fat hairy faggot no one will ever fuck

This is true. But I'm over vanilla sex.
Want a angry handy-j?
Sounds like you need one

kek attention whore your kind of funny

so what up attention whore, what do you have planed for the rest of the day.

And 20% moar awesome

Got the van fixed. Gonna pick it up today, have today at motel paid. Gonna get some beer, relax, post here and chill

awosme, well hope you keep shit posting im kind of bored.

Love ya Holla Forums

I don't shitpost, I spread pony magic and my chubby awesomeness

I'm bored too and full of fuck sparkles

My pony fan fiction(written copies were lost during the move after the fire and digi was lost when my laptop went kill)
My little pony and the sands of fire
Mlp, hard days night
Mlp, the canterlot riots
Mlp, the hunted
Mlp and the reign of the two sisters part 1, the year with no color
Part2, I can hear a rainbow
Part3, the Minotaur scandal
Part4, the Pegasus/unicorn wars

Unicorn fart

Holla Forums
Wow, bunch of snobs

/zoo/ nice

Keep me on page 1 b

Xoxo

Slam dick in door, post pic.

Sounds painful
Why don't you start, kek

But just imagine all the attention you would get from it

Not a lot, I'm sure. Nice try user
You get a B(blowjob) for effort

BDSM:cause some find love till collared, leashed, cuffed and ballgagged.

OMG, that little girl dressed as a which us just so adorable

Do this

No. Let's circle jerk with Dyys

Let's not

It's not like my dick could fit past the corner of a door anyway

While true, this isnt me im me

This is lies you're all just trying to impersonate me because youre jealous x x

Dys can prove it he is my #1 fan

no im me

This is definitely the fake. There is no SEAL OF APPROVAL in the OP kek

I'm putting a stop to this right now. Only an oldfag like myself would know how to create a trip :3

Yeah, I dun goofed

Omg I have a fan! They must really love me to give me all these wasps tee hee!!!

So can this pile of shit be banned yet?

DON'T HATE ME COS YA AIN'T ME, BITCH XD! x

I got some dank *Travises* too

shiet

Haha wow thanks you made them just for me? I guess I do have memes dedicated to me! Thanks alot sagey!~ x x :3

That's not me. Go away imposter

Post more pics fgt

:P

This looser can't even troll Holla Forums like I can. He gets no responses from anyone but his hero (me lmao) - SAD.

K. Hold on

Have you ever used popcorn grease as lube when you fap? You look like the type of person that would do that.

At the rest area, I made this pony dice game.

Each pony has various attacks. To hit roll a dice.

I've used this lube called unicorn spit

Did you jizz on that paper?

Don't believe this dirty gimposter. I am the TRUE and HONEST attention whore!

Imposter. Here's a accurate timestamp

No. Damp, hot chocolate spills

What kind of hot chocolate?

Hey, Attention Whore, I've seen you post on Mchan for years.
Just came back to this place to see you here.
This is the first time for me to respond tho.
Only wondering, if you worry about imposters/clones, why don't you get a trip?
I mean, you're already namefagging

Nice crudely done photoshoop, but I NEVER capitalize the H in A h you total newfag

This guy is so obsessed with trying to be me, he's shoopin da pixels x3

That guy, lol
I don't mind, imitation is the highest form of flattery
Ty

That's why I got a trip, lol. I take it all in my stride and it wasn't hard to do :3

You come off as mean, not a niceypants like me.
Nice try, imposter
:P

idiot.

Haha, get it right newfag, I'm SASSY. Always have been, always will be *clicks fingers like swaag lol*

I know it's easy, I didn't think anyone would wanna take time from there life to fuck some looser like me. Well, if you wanna imitate a looser like me, your just as fucked as me, maybe more so..

Toodles

Lol, ru' Paul?

Goodnight

You suck, dude

=(^.^)=

Unicorn fart

whore starts with W idiodt

I really had my fun making fun of you back in the day on /1/. Nowadays I wish you did something intresting and new. Why not play video games or something for us? I'm tired of looking at your ugly body, and I have this strong feeling over the entire time I've seen you through the internet that you're getting off on some level to all this shit. That this is all a thrill for you. Cause you love the abuse cause it makes you feel like you are needed.

I know, that's my thing

This is true. Well my laptop is kill. I can't play neverwinter or star stable on a cell phone. Sorry. I miss my games a lot

Suggestions?

You know I'm not needed and I need no justifications. I want no Dr.Phil advice. I like the attention, even the negative, is this unhealthy, I don't care,user, just keep it coming

How are people born with micropenises? I mean, 5 inches is already considered small, but how the fuck are you born with a fucking 1/2 incher?

It's basically your gene pool saying "nope, not this one".

Just give us something besides the pictures of you naked. Its not like they upset me its Holla Forums so yeah its fine to see something horrible. But you'd be a lot more bearable if you just talked carried conversation, didn't make us look at your naked body. Just do something, if you're going to do this get a new gimmick. You're well aware its not healthy, its lasted a very long time now, but at least switch it up so you can be somewhat entertaining. I'm honestly feeling a mixture of boredom, disgust, and just plain pity for this at this point. And I know when you aren't doing it hear? You've been doing it at masterchan (which has the most fucking annoying site software outside of infinity next there is). Just give us something brah. The same old isn't doing much for me.

I hit the genetic lottery.

I try to carry on conversation. With little money not a lot to do at the motel or rest area .
I posted my mlp story titles earlier and the dice game I created
I was ever that?

Kek, this. I don't even feel pity for the homeless or Chris Chan. It's pretty sad living in a motel posting the same 5 or 6 stock replies with timestamps of your fugly face and microdick for years. Years of your life. I've done so much and you've moved into a fucking motel and drawn up an MLP game on a jizzrag. Assess yourself.

Then post on other threads, I don't your negative ass around here mucking up the place, shoo shoo…

Thats not you you are just reusing those pics

Good shit

literally a redditor is throwing a bitch fit over you. He hates anything that isn't cancer

No, stop being such a pathetic loser with a manclit and accept that your only novelty as an attention whore is that you're the most talentless and pitiable of all attention whores ever to lurk chans.

It is. For fuck sake..I give you Fucking timestamp nearly all the time, I woke and wanted to post and was too lazy to do a timestamp for once.
CHILL OUT

Im not sure what was turned into redditor but I'm talking about the
talking about finding a way to ban you for good

Cool
I hate reddit

Me?
I'm not that bad ..

look at this thread
8ch.net/b/res/6317210.html#6319636

I will give you lots and lots of attention but I want you to shave Holla Forums into your eyebrows okay?

I didn't type redditor a word was filtered into it. I think its the mods name thats filtered

Take a Valium, your gonna pop
All you ppl are blowing this out of proportion. Just relax

Whats worse the attention whore or the fag giving him attention?

No, literally impossible.

I'm not going to pop. I'm telling you that you've wasted your shitty clitty life on a board that doesn't care.

Whichever retard started spamming u mad bro hur hur in 2008 deserves to be buttfucked to death. Why would I be mad when I'm telling you that you're trash? Go join tumblr if you don't want people to tell you that.

Completely possible. You are worse than attention whore

Your so mad because you wish you thought of what attention whore is doing. Mad AF tbh fam

You a faggot for real tho

t. attention whore
So easy to impersonate and so obvious when he tries to be someone else. Truly a one dimensional man.

Keep it coming you asshole flamer, keep me on page 1

I'm not the imposter, I'm 20%moar awesome

ITT: bitch clit goes so insane out of desperation for attention he samefagging shitposts at lightening speed. Fueled by meth.

Time to an hero. This is the climb we've been waiting for.

No one believes your samefagging "fights" with yourself. Stop posting the same shit and come up with something new.

Nice reverse political correctness, pussy. What was it like growing up on the safe space internet?

Nigger that's still only 1.2 inches.

ITT: Fatty fatty bitch clit

"Threats" of suicide are more desperate than your usual shit. Stop posting.

Somebody dox this fuck. There's no way he hasn't slipped up at some point with all these selfies.

Hi / b

Bumping to page 1, I won't do anything interesting and refuse to kill myself but this is the only static thing in my life of utter autism

Not me.
Go away imposter

Suck it

Suck it

Your not the real bitch clit. I am the only user on Holla Forums with such a small penis!

I am

Suck it

Suck it

Suck it

Post rate Zoes

Too old

Suck it

Fucking assholes

:(

Suck it

Suck it

Of course I suck. Keep posting, I'll smoke some weed, come back and laugh at you wasting your time on me. If I'm so horrible, why spend your life's seconds posting on my thread?
Love ya. Keep it up
Xoxo

Suck it

Ok
Suck it

Sure, the spamer is the autistic one.

Suck it

They're both autistic. Neither have a script for something so dull it can be automated.

Naw I am. I admit it.

Suck it

True

True

True

True

True

True

im only bumping this because a redditor told me not too

True

True

True

True

Check out that spooky fucking motherfucker

True

True

This

This

This

This

This

This

This

And you call ME the samefag/spammer?
You know I don't do that shit so overtly
*gives the spammer a much needed angry handjob

Dyys, why the hate brah?

Because you're really fucking annoying.

*hand jobs angerly*
tee hee xD

I can't be the worst channer on b.
Pony and animus are places with Moar mean and moar attention whore than me…..

*wink

My first mmo was final fantasy11. I was a galka monk/puppet master Lv75
I from egg, raised a green chocobo
Also had the dark knight subclass
Wew

Sparkle queef

Archive this stuff, the day the great attention whore became bitch clit
My derpy kitty skits, I have moar.

=(^.^)=

Derby kitty

Derpy kitty and friends
Like I said as >a h, I'm poor. That old paper is all I have
Try to read the pics. Based it off of two bored cats mixed with a dash of seinfeld dialogue

Why is every picture of a dude with micropenis fat as fuck? I mean i don't go looking for these things(please believe me) and I understand he might be hiding an inch or two underneath the fat but surely there are skinny dudes with microdick too

Bad luck in the genetics lottery pool

Once I was high on Meth, I masturbated in front of him as I watched teen gymnastics on tv

In front of my dad

This worked kind of OK. Dad told my mom, months later, mom and myself are looking at fresh CP from a nice website

Nothing my mom and me looking at hot cheese pizza

Wake up b,Dyys, trolls, I'm still here. Tell reddit b c won't relent

Chan BO and mods on reddit?
*spit

Still here.
Tell me your secrets..

Wake up b
Shower me with attention