Info on mass shootings

Over at twitter, Mart Forney talked about keeping guns out of the hands of Blacks and Muslims. A swarm of SJWs came in on Bash Whitey Mode. Some posted the graph on the right. Others linked these:

statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-americans-are-biggest-terror-threat-u-s-study-n380931

Does anybody have any sources for doing burns and redpilling? I've heard the mass shootings are White thing before but I've had my doubts about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/guns_and_race_steve_sailer
motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data
motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/mass-shootings-map
archive.is/SHifV)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about you just look at the fact that "mass shootings" are less than 1% of shooting fatalities?

oh right, you're from reddit
>>>/oven/

So 26% of attacks were carried out by ~2% of the population? Not a good sign

But really all you need to do is point out that the minority presence is usually disproportional to their actual percentage of the population.

kek
What a dupe you are.

Anyone know the difference between Jihadism and Islamism?

So I guess we're not counting all those gang related mass shootings because they're not "terror." Go figure, if you change definitions, you can make anything show what you want to show.

So approximately 60% of this particular crime was carried out by a group that's approximately 60% of the population? Okay then.

I mean, I'm as surprised as anyone that blacks aren't disproportionately high, but I figure that kind of comes with the territory with being racist and all. Didn't think SJWs would hold similar ideas.

What can we do to raise the number of black mass shootings, brehs?

This, the fact that it's not 98% by non muslims is precisely the problem.

Jihadism is Islamism in this context.

Jihad is the Arabic word for struggle and is frequently synonymous with holy war.

Charting "mass shootings" rather than "total killed" is bullshit. White people are very smart and capable and when they snap they're going to plan ahead and take out far more people than a chimpout does.

I'd respond with something like that and the normalized murder rate showing blacks killing people at a rate 22 times higher than whites. You could update the numbers to be "non-whites" for Orlando but be aware the data often lumps illegals latinos in with whites.

1. type of killer

2. gun-related crimes
mostly gang crap.

3. number of crimes committed by a race =/= crime rate of race
remember blacks are 16% of the population and are responsible for 50% of america's murders.

takimag.com/article/guns_and_race_steve_sailer

What?

white areas are safe

black and arab areas are dangerous, barbaric shitholes

it takes a lot of work to ignore the very simple truth

What do you think the FLQ or Weather Undgerground were? Left-wing nationalism. Fuck do they teach you kids nothing in school these days?

Hmmm. I wonder who committed the missing 28%.

Those are raw counts. There are more whites, so of course there are more mass shootings done by whites.

nothing, the chart is made by a retard

And once again leftist SJW retards prove they don't understand the concept of percentage by population.

It's not the guns. It's not the gun laws. It's the shitskins.

This sandnigger wiping out 50 fags will only help Trump. Hillary and Obama BTFO.

Look at proportions and compare them to the population proportions.

If every race is equally likely to commit terrorist attacks, one would expect that the proportion of terrorist attacks by race, closely matches the proportion of population by race. You'll find that this isn't the case.

73% of America is white according to the stats you posted 61% of shootings are started by whites. Whites are under represented. Thanks for proving us right SJWs.

I think I found the source.
motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data
If you click on the "pivot table", you get the same numbers.
But what you have to know is that, as it is stated in the article describing it, they EXCLUDED "more conventional" crimes such as "gang violence" (see here: motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/mass-shootings-map ).
By doing this I assume they just cut out the niggers, but I couldn't find official statistics by a quick search, maybe you can help.

Leftists cannot into statistics. This is a shitty bar graph with no references at all.
If you look at the data, some muzzie shooters were identified as "white" (second from the bottom, for example). Also, the percentage of whites was a lot different 30 years ago.

To all the other cucks here: If you see statistics, don't shout them down, try to see what's up with them, or you're no better.

The people that planted the bombs back then are the teachers of today. The fuck do you think they're gonna do, incriminate themselves?

Mass shootings as a class is a diversion. They should be looking at multiple homicides. Mass shootings are defined by the media, so they're going to set the terms. Yeah, they can't ignore the one Amerindian kid who shot up that school a few years back, or V-Tech (worst Korean guy), or the DC Muzzie nigg snipers (depends on whether you want to class them as serial or spree killers, arguably both fit), the guy at Fort Hood, and so on and so forth. Multiple homicides are defined by the FBI and the DoJ. The only problem with their data is that certain shitskins like basically most Western Asians and Indians (Subcontinent obviously) are considered white, non-Caucasian and Caucasian respectively. Even so, Hispanics who are mostly Indios and Mestizos on the browner side and nogs make up the vast majority of multiple homicide suspects, as in like over 80%.

Even here (archive.is/SHifV) the faggotty NY Times admits this fact. They don't cop up to other non-white minorities partaking, but they do admit to blacks representing the majority of victims and shooters in multiple victim homicides (and, by extension, homicide more broadly). Of course, we or anyone at AmRen could have told them that.