Hey Holla Forums, I have a problem. I work at a gas station and a cute girl came in to get some beer...

Hey Holla Forums, I have a problem. I work at a gas station and a cute girl came in to get some beer, when she came up to buy it I started a conversation with her, and it turned out she liked a lot of the shit I liked. we talked for like 10 mins and then she decided to go, but before she left she said she wanted to hang out some time. The only problem is, I didn't ask for her name or her number, and have no idea whens the next time she'll come in. The only thing I remember she said is that she cos played Lucy Heartfilia from fairy tail at some comic con in Georgia Atlanta.

there's nothing else I can say

Why am I cock blocking myself?

Was this her?

perhaps you subconsciously feel you don't deserve happiness

nah, she said she wore an outfit like this one.

I think so. This is the second time I did this shit these last few weeks. I have a really good conversation with a girl, then I forget to get her name or number. I don't know how this shit is possible.

?

I thought that was her, but that girl is from Italy I think. The one I'm looking for is from Florida.

fairy tail is casual as all fuck

i'm glad you're never going to procreate

she likes berserk and shit too

everything belongs in the trash man.

I think I may have found her. I can't reverse image search this picture though. Is there anyway to find out where it came from?

user, there are so many red flags here that your bitch looks like Mother Russia.

Ok, she cosplays. But she sounded pretty normal when I was talking to her. I don't really see the problem.

Youll be regretting this for years user.

you've failed your one chance at true happiness

What you need to do is obvious; go to the con in Georgia Atlanta and find her.

And you let her slip through your fingers?

No, she already came back from the convention.

She mentioned she wanted to hang out with me some time, and wanted to show me the pictures from the convention. The only problem is I don't know when she'll be back in and now I work at different shift. I don't know why I didn't ask for her name or number, I wasn't nervous or anything, the thought just slipped through my mind I guess.

Can you not check surveillance footage for her drivers license from when she paid? If she paid with a card, aren't there records?

nope.

Just get the next shift there at the same time this week.