Martyrism

Have any idea how I go about killing myself to benefit the world in some way?

do something funny and record it

If you wanna benefit the world don't kill yourself

Im an unproductive addict that mooches off others. No job, no money. All my efforts go unnoticed. My existence is obsolete.

Worse people have made it out of their slump. You probably wont but at least wait until you OD, just so no one says you gave up like a pussy.

You could always try and kill Hillary.

Ive OD's to a certain extent a couple times but never in risk of death

School shooting, becoming a serial killer, becoming a cyber terrorist, joining the RWDS,etc
/r9k/ can give you the specifics

Kill a Kardashian

Serial killers intrigue me, but I just cant bring myself to kill someone else. Not in this life, at least

I firmly believe in, "Quantum Reincarnation" so Im not worried

Acquire a gun

Go to ghetto

Start shooting niggers until

A) Niggers kill you
B) Cops kill you
C) You are down to one bullet and you kill yourself surrounded by carefully stored dead niggers.

Go back in time and kill yourself before you made this shit thread

Can you sequester ten billion tons of CO2?

If you're going to carry out the first nuclear suicide bomb attack, aim for known narco hideouts in Mexico.

enlist to the army OP

pull a seven pounds and do it in a way where all your organs can be donated

Go into Rothschilds mansion and go full Alahu.

That's kind of foolish. The world has no inherent value, only what the individual gives it. Really, as far as you can know, the world began when you were born and will cease to be when you die. If you really want to die, then do it, but don't do it out of some misguided desire to benefit other people you never met and you assign random importance to like "society" or "the world", that's just dumb.

Just do it already

Hello fellow reddittor. it's good to see a friendly face out here.

It looks like killing yourself would benefit the world.
Also. If you are anything other than a straight white, you would be improving the world by offing yourself.
If you are a straight white, killing yourself will be better for the race since you obviously aren't up to snuff.

Basically, killing yourself benefits the world in every scenario. You really wanna benefit the world? Take out Soros before you do it.

Killing your best friend would be the first step.

if you are not alive there will be more resources therefore benefiting the world.