Tsk tsk tsk

twitter.com/JillFilipovic/status/742207667167330308
tweetsave.com/jillfilipovic/status/742207667167330308
archive.is/sDiio

Would you fire her Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

occupydemocrats.com/2016/06/13/fbi-parents-of-orlando-shooter-hes-not-a-terrorist-just-an-american-homophobe/
cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/williams-sonoma-pulls-pressure-cookers-shelves-out-respect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incoherence_of_the_Philosophers
nation.foxnews.com/muslim-american-votes/2012/11/09/poll-85-american-muslims-voted-obama
amperspective.com/muslim-charities/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Derne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Expats are the worst.

Fucking normies , WHY DO THEY LIKE ISLAM!!!!

yes

can we have our own man only nation, pls? no women allowed

100% yes

These cunts really want a gender war? Can't wait for all their privilege to be revoked.

It's great I already have no emotion about the murder of 50 people thanks lobbyists!

Meant to post this.

I agree with her. We should only let in young, fertile, beautiful women.

That comes across as sarcastic, but I know it's not.

BAN ASSAULT PRESSURE COOKERS

yeah we ARE the violent people of the world, but we are also the inventors and leaders and defenders.

You mean islam?

"White westerners are very bad to people like me", said the white western man as he gets in a cheap taxi, sipping his exotic spiced sugar- and gluten-free coffee made in 2 minutes to his exact specifications while browsing twatter on his $200 super-smartphone.
Meanwhile, black africans have been so good to people by donating $0 and doing 0 hours of volunteering.

All this pathetic posturing. None of these idiots even believe in Islam, we need to back them in a corner and ask them whether they believe Muhammad is a prophet or not, point blank. The Muslims believe it, but are their apologists ready to go all the way? Are they ready to take a stand?

There's my contribution.

Why did you do it Holla Forums?

occupydemocrats.com/2016/06/13/fbi-parents-of-orlando-shooter-hes-not-a-terrorist-just-an-american-homophobe/

When they finally throw that twat off of a building then the muzzies have done something good.

"Nothing but a PR ploy"
It's pure coincidence, goy.

Did anyone ask her, (or him. Can't tell from the picture) "Why do you make it sound like a bad thing?" Grab the popcorn. Don't salt it, the salt will come to you.

Uh, let me try

That's all I got guys

Where the fuck do they even get these overblown statistics from?

at this time you can clearly see how your left leaning population (US) will keep going after white people even if a full blown islamic invasion occurs.

EVERYONE who is even a moderate liberal is an enemy by default at this time.

(checked)

These damn cucks.

Because the country would turn into Haiti.

FUCKING DIASPORA

Shut up Wesley.

Even though I don't want to give animals more rights, doesn't mean I'd condone if someone slaughtered a lot of them for no reason, in their own corral even.

i fucking hate wil wheaton

He's a sniveling ass who's only claim to fame is manufactured. He wrecked shit in hobby fandoms and he continues to spout nonsense to his worshippers.

That wasn't even all of the one tweet. Immediately after it he said he didn't want the congrats, he wanted to fix the problem.

If you give us our own fertile land I'd be willing to take that deal.

Not a bad idea, user

they are banned you jewish kike

Actually a better idea would be to ban all black men from this country. This nations crime rate would be cut by over half.

Wil Wheaton played an annoying brat on Star Trek, come to find out he wasnt playing.

I've transcended to the plains of blind rage.

Two protected groups clash; muslims and faggots.

Kikes, all of them.

tfw my hometown in the USA is associated with that

kill me now please

Sharp.

A tweet is only 140 characters and they omit the most poignant part.
The lügenpresse did this the other day as well with his response to Shillarys 'delete this account' tweet. Pathetic.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty sure that's libel. Yuge fuck up.

There's no period after terrorism. Hope he sues.

Said the Edo period Samurai when cutting down peasants to test his new katana.

do we need a board for this shit? feels like small fry

what can we even do with this? a compilation?

Hello, Ohio. I'll be at the RNC from Columbus

the
meme is "true" for libshits because of TV shows

This is why Trump will win. Leftists have gone insane, they're basically walking off a cliff and telling everyone else that if you don't walk off the cliff with them you're an ignorant bigot.

I shouldn't even be surprised anymore, they will never learn.

Uhh isn't that what "Former" implies?

Isn't it illegal to misquote someone like that? They removed the ',' and added an '.'…

The only reason they care about this "tragedy" is that it made it that much harder to signal on twitter.

Poz-pigs are literally toxic masculinity you fucking homophobic bigot.

She has institutionalized imperialism. She projects western culture onto other cultures. This is from a dangerous lack of diversity in her life. Hopefully we can start a gofundme to pay for her new living quarters in Somalia.

I will only agree to this if you can still live there, Shaun.

Now that I think of it, I cannot recall a single mudslime, chink or nignog who would hate the average White American working man as much as the latte-sipping, tatooed, pink-haired cultural Marxist crowd does. The trick here is that the mudslime, the chink and the nignog do not live off the average White American working man's labor.
Reminds me of Aesop's fable of the walnut tree. The people enjoyed eating the tree's nuts, but used sticks and stones to knock them off it. Eventually the tree dried up.
The same will happen here. Once the average White American working man, driven to near-insanity by leftist bullshit, refuses to grow crops, butcher meat, repair infrastructure, maintain power plants and do all the things that keep the nation going, the pink-haired baboons will be the first to starve.

Fresh OC

Yes, that's the true horror of it all, because before it gets to that point, so much of value will be lost in pursuing these imbeciles' overtly-emotional delusions.

The US might pull an outright Roman Empire if this keeps up, and these people will be the ones screaming about privilege and the benefits of multiculturalism and how diversity is a strength, right up until some chimp or spic or mudslime (or any/all of the above) slits their aposematistic throat.

That's the true horror - men planted trees under whose boughs they would never sit, and now those who are sitting beneath those boughs can only conceive of advancement, of 'progress', being had in destroying the entire forest, at which point they will promptly bake to death in the Sun, all the while screaming about how this is all the straight white males' fault.

No, it is the kind of shit he is talking about them doing that he will reign in if elected.

Ban stupidity

cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/williams-sonoma-pulls-pressure-cookers-shelves-out-respect

funniest thing that bingbong ever said

Do you the world will become sane someday, or are we doomed to live in this bizzaroland ??? I can't take it anymore

Seeing this on normiebook thanks to the Huffing Glue Post. I fixed it a bit.

Ban men? No, ban women with daddy issues. Ban bad fathers, the legbeard problem goes away.

Either that or some Zyklon B treatment

And who will enforce the ban? Women?

I honestly can't tell what side this promotes.

All I can think of is… uh…

Hmm…

Um…

…more reasons to hate Arabs?

Shaming with bullshit doesn't work, I guess these cucks haven't figured that one out yet.

Seeing savages do as savages do is mighty entertaining. Giving leftist and their ilk a delousing treatment is for civilized folk, because none of us like lice bound disease.

100% sure 95% of those were nonwhite.

Probably counting Africans and Meximongrels shooting each other.

Nobody calls for that, Mr. King, because then nobody would be paying your welfare checks.

Well for one they kill faggots.

As if he would ever do that for his ingroup.

>"How dare Trump use this tragedy to advance his political agenda, right guys?"

Whites have been able to do that since before Islam though, so they didn't "give" us that.

I honestly can't think of a single thing we wouldn't have if Islam didn't exist.

True islam has never been tried

Killing people is pretty edgy, but cleaning up the citizenry is healthy day of role when?

WE CAN DO IT! MAKE IT 1000!

Its really funny because all these fuckos probably have never been around muslims except maybe at some sort of formal "lets all be peaceful friends" rally or some shit.

I work with tons of them. Some of them are my bosses.
Muslims on average seem to HATE the american left/liberal. These are your "moderate muslims" by the way. The ones who only want to have their own little place in america. Work, pray, eat their halal stuff. They absolutely HATE that liberal american left.
They vote right wing every time.
Now, they've been thrown for a loop with this most recent election (as have many people) but you test them on political beliefs and its ultra right wing all the time.
They'd be right here at home on Holla Forums if there wasn't such an anti-muslim sentiment here.

And yet these left liberal fucktards seem to always want to bring them in and give them big ol hugs and think they'll be their friends. They won't though. Muslims hate every single thing the left believes in.

I don't really understand it, honestly. I just can't wrap my head around what the left is gaining from constantly trying to "protect" these people and these ideals. Especially when time and time again, like this Orlando thing, they keep biting them in the ass.

Literally who cares what these D-list e-celebs think.

Well if he's so adamant against what White Westerners have done why doesn't he give up the technology we've created for a week, hell even White males and see him more miserable in a day then I'd be in a lifetime of boycotting things not invented by White man

I like to ask liberals if we should send jews and gays to majority muslim countries to promote diversity, and when they inevitably say no I ask them if we should bring the muslims here instead.

As a former leftist maybe I can help explain.

When you have a set of ideals, it makes things easy. But it also makes things lazy. To the left, pattern matching is evil. When you see someone, say, that 6-year-old tranny in Toronto who you know from personal experience (and I actually do) is just a piece of shit deadbeat fetishist, and they are portrayed as a victim, the natural instinct is to point out that this one instance of someone gaming may not impact the other 99%. But no. It seems ever since about 2012 or so anyone pointing this out is shouted down. It took me a long time but I figured it out. By then the SJW types (and holy fuck do they hate it now that we applied a label to them) had organizations in capture.

The problem is slowly solving itself as budgets decreased and they find out that Sunny Ways Weedman up here in Canada is just as ruthless behind the scenes with SJWs as his dad was with the FLQ.

20 jigabucks

Look the left basically revolves around hating what was accepted so and so years ago and loving what wasn't excepted, so "ostracised gays and muslims" are ok but see that man with a Bible, he is the ultimate evil

wut?

LUGGEN PRESSE

If hadn't known any better than I'd assume this is a Holla Forumslack making a joke, unless if that slimy brit wants to switch tactics

I'd be willing to bet significant money that, were I to look up statistics, Muslims would vote Democrat 90% of the time, just like any of the other "totally redpilled nonwhites" shilled on Holla Forums.

That's pretty good.

I fucking hate this hivemind they have. No matter what happens, who does what, every single muslim will automatically jump into Islam defense overdrive. Arabs are like NPCs. And they do this constantly. Even after you've told them to their face you want nothing to do with their religion, they will casually keep shilling for it and trying to convert you.

If you value your sanity, don't ever go to an environment where there are a lot of them, unless you have taken the cross and seek absolution for your sins in the holy land.

I hate John Oliver, but isn't he being a bit sarcastic here? He's not so good at it, but yeah.

Sometimes I'd like to feed these 3dpd women to the Muslims like Josh getting fed to pigs.

They probably will with this given election.
Had someone else won the nomination other than Trump, they would have went with them.

Because of their horrendously complex inheritance laws. Besides, for maths, I think algebra is a small next step once you have a proper numberical system, rather than a Roman or Greek type system. Proper numbers, of course, were Indian. They're only called arabic numerals as the Arabs introduced them to the west and tried to pass them off as thier own invention.

Actually, they burned most of it. They kept a very small propotion because it was useful to them. What I'd say acually advanced western Europe was the 1453 siege of Constantinople, where, due to Constantine X's suicide charge, all the scholars of the Byzantine empire managed to flee to western Europe.

I'd like proof before I believe that nonwhites will ever vote in anything but their own ingroup interest. Why would they not vote Democrat when Democrats are offering them control of cities, weapons, money, and virgin infidels to rape?

How many times will this get posted before people realize its fake?

Is it? Explains why I've never seen it posted with a link.

It fits so well with the kind of sarcastic, better than you but actually dumb that current year man espouses though.

The libel case – though justified – would damage his character more than the misquote in a single tweet through the addition of a single punctuation mark.

Was en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incoherence_of_the_Philosophers where Islam went to shit?

Its funny when people get mad when you hear Trump say he'll create Libel laws for the press saying it'll infringe in Free Speech when the media are lying and the point of the 1st Amendment is so the Truth can be told so if the press are lying they're going against the 1st, because by distorting the truth less people have control over the truth so there is less freedom in words

It went to shit when it didn't have the Arabs genocided out of it. If it had been coopted and reformed by the Persians or North Africans or something it might have been good.

Nah dude. You and your shitskin ilk aren't based.
nation.foxnews.com/muslim-american-votes/2012/11/09/poll-85-american-muslims-voted-obama

Wasn't Obama against gay marriage at the time, though?

He "evolved" to supporting fag marriage in early summer 2012.

I dunno fam I'm just googling and every thing I find says they vote democrat. Turns out they're fans of the Clinton family too.
amperspective.com/muslim-charities/

huh, guess I know what the left is getting out of their weird protection of people that hate them then.

Why wouldnt mudslimes vote for the politicians that want to import their friends? The entire goal of islam is to spread it and kill all non believers

No. This is a huge Leftist meme. You can go through the examples they give, there are barely any non-trivial derivations from-

-the Greek texts that heretic Muslims looted from Western libraries against orders to just burn it all.

Pretending they guarded any knowledge for us is another huge Leftist meme. Barely any of the texts that they were "just holding for us, man" during the so-called "Dark Age", because it is a misunderstood term, since it mostly refers to a lack of records from the period, which was really just an era of being raided, invaded and blockaded by Muslims after the collapse of the Western Roman Empire, were actually useful, since the vast majority were kept, poorly organized and documented, in Christian institutions.

If you want the essence of the Renaissance, you can look to Florence: their economy mostly relied on wool production, plague swept Europe killing many people and reducing the demand for clothes, hence the industry collapsed, hence people began investing in culture and arts as a low return but stable investment, more interest and money incentivized more scholars, some of whom began the tedious work of categorizing and translating the works in private collections but mostly held by the Church, hence the Renaissance. Fucking nothing to do with Muzzies and their theft.

Overall, they stole a bunch of clay and have been trying to murder us for more than a thousand years. Would glass without remorse.

So the first and second world war was caused by guns?

There was no such things as wars before guns, user.

This, tbh. There were rowdy arguments and a lot of pushing a shoving, but wars were definetly only invented by white people.

You guys know what the solution for these muslim terror attacks are, right? Let more in.

This can't honestly come as a shock to you though, right? Every time Holla Forums gets serenaded about a supposedly "based" nonwhite it ends up being a lie.

It has it's roots in 9/11. There was an upswelling of Pro-American and anti-muslim nationalist sentiment following the attacks. A Republican was in power, America was leaning towards conservatism. Liberals being perennial contrarians took to defense of muslims to distract from all that and cast patriots as racists and bigots. You've just seen the explosion of it along with the worsening of the marxist social epidemic.

It isn't that Liberals support muslims. It's that supporting muslims is a childish slight against social norms and the other side of the aisle. That's all they care about.

wasn't Sandy Hood supposed to be about bombing? if we would pretend it was real
How does that had to do anything with guns?

Dank!

Are you just memeing or do you really think Sandy Hook wasn't a real thing?
Crisis actors?
Like..for real?

It's also that Muslims further weaken the enemies of the left, such as whites and anyone looking to promote an ascendant and innovative civilization. The left has no reason not to wield them like yet another weapon against the targets of the leftist agenda.

No, it was the big gun control promotion event of the last few years. "Muh chillens! Muh assault weapons!"

Everyone point and laugh at this misguided faggot.
I bet you're a spherecuck too.

yeah, the failure in that was the perpetrator was an outright mentally disturbed boy. So it all kind of fell apart when people pointed that little fact out.

yeah, I'd say white westerners have been pretty fucking good to people

And the product of Democrats too. Not to mention that it made anyone pushing for gun rights finally and forever dismiss the notion of "compromise" as being merely code for "give leftists only half of what they want."

I'm glad for it, actually, because it's proven the effectiveness of no retreat. Any Republican nowadays who suggests gun control or any sort of "compromise" is shooting his political career in the foot. It's a model of what we need to do with the White America Policy and economic policy. No compromise and ruthlessly punish any politician who even twitches left.

*in the head
My brain isn't working.

Nonsense statement by a vapid attention whore.

Next.

The only thing I would like to see is something more federally enforceable when it comes to acquiring/owning a weapon.
What I mean is, there seems to be something horribly wrong when a state, county, city, town, or whatever can actually ban weapons from it.
As we see in chicago, all it really does is put law abiding citizens in danger.
I really do wonder how its even possible to do since its a constitutional right.

Anyway, people really need to push the fact that the FBI was watching this guy.
And they did nothing to stop it.

Funny how that keeps happening, huh?

Because laws are only a crutch for supporting the good in their work. They won't do shit when good people don't act.

Thankfully good people are starting to, especially on the gun issue. I doubt we're going to get gun control legislation even with a Democrat president and Supreme Court now, because gun owners have started holding the line. I can only hope that we can start advancing soon. I want that damned FOPA and NFA repealed.

i'm so fucking

ANGRY

goddammit, I haven't so pissed off in my life.

LUGENPRESSE

see its funny because omar was a bernie supporter

IT'S CURRENT YEAR THO!!!

This is a good one, it leaves the question open-ended of where he learned his homophobia. Reply with the Orlando speech about Islam saying all fags should die. Bridge the logical gap.

wtf is a cishet???

a compliment.

((((Werleman))))

Islamic terrorism has been around for 1300 years though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This is a grown man and according to that profile pic he is allowed to speak about shit in front of audiences. What the fuck?

I've scored in the >98th percentile range in most types of reading tests throughout my life and I still can't figure out what in the hell they're discussing.

Allow me to translate.

Cishet = Cisgendered Heterosexual, AKA "normal"
Ace = Asexual, AKA "no impetus to reproduce and wants a title for it"
Aro = Aromantic, AKA "emotionally damaged and incapable of love; probably promiscuous anyways"

I… can't think of anything good they did actually

Can he sue for this? I'm not bullshitting. They purposefully took the tweet out of context, and this is a clear character assassination attempt.

Not saying this is true, but this "could" potentially ruin his chance of becoming the president. That has to be grounds for him to sink HuffingJew Post.

I hate Kikebook "wisdom." Normalfags think this shit is somehow "genius" or something, when it's very thought-out constructed rubbish.

*It's not very well thought-out, nor well constructed, rubbish

I agree. Muslims are burning down the house and killing everyone inside. They shouldn't be invited in.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGA WHAT

they should be suable for something so blatant

top kike

I'm not a lawfag, but usually a quote will be like this:

With this, there is no use of the ellipses. They are acting like this is all he said, which seems like it could be grounds for a misquote. HuffingJew Post should have said something like, "Appreciate the congrats for being right on Radical Islamic terrorism…"

They didn't, and I hope we can meme them out of business

Pretty sure they're not suable for slander in the US> They would be in most of Europe.

This is one area where I think we actually have better laws than the US. This, by the way, is why Trump wants to open up the libel and slander laws.

Too late.
The public consciousness already have the "the terrorist was a muslim" embedded in it.

No, no, this is good. Now just ask how many were WHITE men.

This. They're petulant children who won't fight their own battles, and they see the muzzies as kindred spirits who are not only oppressed but "brave" for "fighting back" against Western imperialism or whatever else, and should be supported no questions asked.

It's like watching a car-crash happen in slow motion, as they both assume they'll take the other one out once the "bourgeoisie" are dealt with.

Fuck Huffington Post, and fuck the US libel laws then

LUGENPRESSE! LUGENPRESSE!

Funny way of saying

Welcome to the world of newspeak.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak

Except Thomas Sowell.
Except for the literal fucking list of others who were known and had threads dedicated to them before this place became a hugbox?

You know I didn't think brainwashing was an actual thing…. After reading today's screencaps the gravity of the situation is slowly sinking in.

Aerated: what they will be shortly after they are lined up against the wall

There shouldn't be any laws on guns. Also if a crime is so bad as to make you lose citizenship (i.e. a felony), you should be killed.

Watch how quickly the laws unpozz themselves

John Oliver can go choke on a bag of dicks.

Can't do that though because the govt. needs bs reasons like 'drug possession' to get you to pay bad-goy taxes er…fines

So 8 years too old for a Muslim to stick his pecker into then?

Absolutely fucking dreddful

TWEET HIM THAT ONE PIC OF DUTERTE ABOUT KILLING CORRUPT JOURNALISTS

Then send them there if they love it so much instead of letting these people flood the West with these fucking people.

just report it you retards

That was mainly the Sumerians and Greeks.
The only thing Islam has done is rip off great classical civilizations technology and use it for their own conquests.

they aren't, they're just heavily taxed

The "trompo" for the "tacos al pastor" and Rumi.

And Rumi was ok tier.

Sorry, and Rumi would have been sort of executed by today standards.

In His love, brothers and strangers are one.
Go on! Drink the wine of the Beloved!
In that faith, Muslims and pagans are one.

seemsthememe is:
WHAT SHOULD BAN!?

200$ is mid range mate, if you want super smartphone, be prepared to spend 700$.

it's men's fault!
its religion's fault!
it's homophobia's fault!
it's assault-weapons fault!

Yes, and so could Ben Garrison. Or have fun like

My unlocked iPhone was $1200 Canadian

There have been 5 Islamic wars on European soil since 1990 and these delusional filthy faggots still insist on parroting and pushing whatever their puppeteers tell them to. They're not human, the're hollow marionetes. Save yourselves, burgers.

seriously nigger?

Kosovo war, Albanian - Serbian skirmishes, Two Chechen wars, War of Dagestan.

(((HALTIWANGER)))

Fake tweet.

that's actually a solid argument.

good show.

They can't make excuses for muzzies forever
Eventually the snake they've welcomed will turn on them
More libs need a taste of religion of peace before they'll wake up

You mean Mr. Thomas "Proposition Nation" Sowell? Mr. Thomas "Trump Is An Unmitigated Disaster" Sowell? Mr. Thomas "Blacks Aren't Biologically Inferior" Sowell?

Go fuck yourself. Give me that fucking list, and I guarantee you anyone on it is either irrelevant or doesn't live in European countries.

But, about the necessity, I expected that a recession would be enough to show these people there are much bigger problems to solve before everyone is screwed. But it seems like things got weirder after the 2007/8 bubble burst.

I like this guy's style of debate!

maybe it just feels that way since we only started letting muzzies in 50 years ago

Liberals/Invaders will ally to defeat the Native Christian population. It's inevitable.

An externality of Liberalism/Progressivism/Marxism/etc is that it destroys the host's ability to defend itself from infection. It's like an auto-immune disease, and Muslims, Illegal Taco's, African migrants, etc are all diseases that are suddenly deadly to the body.

The reason they love Mudslimes is simple, liberalism has programmed them to.

I never said that you nigger.

Identity politics ruined us. Didn't Bezmenov mention something like this?

this braindead moron cant even do false equivalency right

good 1, m8…

not sure, but it is part of the cultural marxist equation, no doubt about that.

Except the Mexican version of kebab uses pork, which is turbo-haram, so not even that.

Wut?

Croatia is the California of the Balkans.

Being anti-gun is anti-American. You cannot truly call yourself an American if you have an aversion to guns. Just kill yourself or leave as you're bringing down the rest of us.

going to be nitpicky here, you is a plural and had been for the majority of its usage. only like the last 100 years or so did it start to gain a singular form.

Fucking what?

The Marines Hymn:
From the Halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli;
The reason why it says "shores of Tripoli" is:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Derne
Which was part of the:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
The cause of the war was pirates from the Barbary States seizing American merchant ships and holding the crews for ransom, demanding the U.S. pay tribute to the Barbary rulers. United States President Thomas Jefferson refused to pay this tribute.

The Muslims have been terrorists for thousands of years, America has been fighting Islamic terrorism since America made contact with Muslims.

"Muslim…terrorism…is a beautiful thing…more…dead…gays! "

Something like tmz but for e-celeb shit. /dmz/?

As kek wills.

You shills are so cute when you don't know where you are.

Those fucking quads tho

oh god, here comes the feminist red herring

why do men (islamic militants, white nationalists, etc) commit or want to commit murders?

Why can't they be more like us women, we kill much less than men.

too bad most people in Islam have a pre-21st century view of it