Electronic Arts Removes Gender Barriers in Video Games

archive.is/61bAt

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/05/31/why-you-should-stop-using-the-word-gender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EA not even once.

i did sometimes want hair from the other gender when making sims

While the hole "remove gender barrier" thing is retarded, this could be good for laughs in the game. Saints Row 2 has a slider between male and female to have very stupid looking body types to make your character seem more wacky and out-of-place. Problem is, EA isn't as self-aware.

Make everyone look like Hitler.
And I mean EVERYONE.

Are you saying you don't do that, anyway?

Now you can have a town of Hitlers, Men Women, Children, Might as well call it Argentina

EA POZ LOADS

The problem is that people keep buying this shit.
Stop buying EA products, send in emails saying "I didn't buy it because it has gender propaganda" and after 1 game that costs 20 million to make and market sells only 500 copies, they will go back to making normal games again.

EVERYONE

Except for one. A single shlomo.

Make 90% look like the happy merchant and 10% look like Hitler.
Those 90% have chains on their legs and are undressed almost fully except for 1 towel on their shoulder.
Those 10% have gas masks, uniforms and whips.
sage because irrelevant slide thread

Catering to leftist fantasies. smh tbh fam

Creators are losing more profits.

I can't believe that utterly shit franchise is still kicking. A women and her money are easily parted I guess.

Yeah pretty much only girls are playing this shit now. They can fantasize about their non-binary gay Muslim boyfriend cuckolding them by impregnating their transgender brother.

Cool, can I simulate a massacre at a gay bar? Since that's part of the world we live in today. Asking for a friend.

This isn't really new. They're just trying to fit in by marketing this.

>>>Holla Forums

also

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GENDER

That diverse picture.
The only whites in the picture:
Female dyke and Bruce Jenner

THIS IS NOT A VIDEO GAME BOARD

wew

There is, it’s just SYNONYMOUS with and INSEPARABLE from sex.

No, there is not. It's a term made up by a dude that experimented on little children. There is only sex, gender is a term that sociologists use to confuse people and manipulate them. Don't even use it, read this article:

thefederalist.com/2016/05/31/why-you-should-stop-using-the-word-gender/

You can form clubs in the game, with one of the activities being to fight members of other clubs.

My little sister has the sims 4 on my parent's pc at home, and every time I come home on a visit I'll fuck with her game. I made a club of Aryan ubermensch sims with the sole function of fighting Marxist clubs and a Tranny club, then made the Marxist club full of kikes, then found a bunch of trannies in the catalogue and put them in the Tranny club. Spent two hours while my sister was at dance practice or some shit turning her save file into a jewish tranny beatdown. The salt was delicious.

Are you taking the fucking piss right now?
Holy fuck Sims is the last game I imagined to have fight clubs as a fucking feature.

Sex is the biological form determined by chromosomes.
Gender is a social construct created by a Jew who liked mutilating boys beyond what circumcision offered. John Money was his name.

Yup. You can assign club activities from pretty much any action that your sims can normally do. One time I made a fertility club with "try for baby" activity, and filled it with one of the Aryan ubermensch and most of the women from the town, and swiftly impregnated all of them. My sister was confused as fuck when all her townies started to have blond babies.

I'd consider getting it myself, since there's lots of redpilled style fun to be had with it, but I don't want to give EA any money.

They're synonymous terms you dummy.

It's the bastardization of the language that is causing your confusion.

well, sort of. Gender is also a language term where in certain languages there is a multiplicity of genders. English has three but pretty much all words are non gendered in english afaik. In the purely linguistic sense, gender is a social construct (think of french for instance, many inanimate objects are gendered words), english just treats everything as "it" or neuter.

In most other games, I'd call it needless pandering. But for the Sims it is good business pandering.
The brand of person who is both a pathetic loner AND shit at vidya to the point where they would willingly play The Sims are women or weak-willed men, in other words the tumblr crowd. This shit gives them free publicity and their fanbase will most likely actually like it. While it is promoting and normalizing degenerate behaviour, its still a great decision for the company.

Or in other words:
This could have been prevented if people would just GIT GUD.

Sure.

I'm not confused, nor a dummy.
Maybe do some research, and look some things up.
See if the definition of sex and gender are the same, and should be synonyms.
And if you are going to mention the grammatical meaning of gender, tell me, how does the neuter grammatical gender correlate to human biology.
Gender meant nothing in relation to science until Marxists and "doctors" started pushing a difference between biology and mental state.

One has no bearing on reality, the other one is fundamental to life on earth.

Just make a house full of trannies, take away the doors and put fireplaces with bookcases near them. Can you still do that?

just fucking die in a fire already

they have been doing this shit for a while.

What's funny about SR though is that any female character is accidentally implied tranny.
Its the same "boss" throughout all the games, but you can only be male in the first game.

Tripped a friend of mine out when I told that cuz he was perving on his character.

gas yourself

fucking kill yourself