What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/
psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201412/serial-killer-myth-6-they-are-all-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"I'm a Jew and will find a way to turn anything that happens in the world into a way to bash on white people."

Somebody should show her the chart of the top 20 serial killers of all-time. Not very white.

She meant white genocide.

60% of serial killers are niggers. The other 40% are Jews.

I didn't realise white guy was a religion.

Sarah Silverman and Lena Dunham are proofs of jewish control over hollywood since they're ugly, unfunny pieces of shit that for some reason are given work they don't deserve.

Especially if you don't consider slavs to be white

theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/

Go back to cuckchan
She's a kike, what do you expect?

Reminder that mass shooters are largely liberal

Reminder that of all gun related deaths per year, 33% are homicide, with 90%+ being committed by illegally purchased firearms by underprivileged urban youths

No, they aren't.

Somebody tweet and correct that stupid cunt. Bonus if you use the "Nigger Facts" stats from the images.

Not all democrats are horse thieves but all horse thieves are democrats

I'm sure others can find more stats. It's obvious not true. There are many unreported non-White killers out there.

She reminds me of Kennedi Cotarelo

Have you ever wondered why these cunts are never visited by the snackbar?

(((silverman)))

yeesh, what a shit res.

1. all jihadists are of the muslim population, and the muslim population alone

2. appeal to purity, no true scotsman, no true muslim fallacy
"a muslim doesn't kill"
"that one did"
"that's not a true muslim"

"no man hits women"
"that one did"
"that's not a true man"

1/3

2/3

A partial list of nigger serial killers
1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by nigger)
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council. )
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people – )
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)

3/3

source: "Race and Crime" by Anthony Walsh

BONUS:

Jr., thought to have been the most prolific serial killer in the city’s history.
Over a period of more than a decade he raped and killed an estimated 30
older women. All were white.

You'd get a lot more mileage and significantly better results from just killing her.

==A partial list of kike serial killers=
1. Louis Fine, active 1914-32. Married heiresses and killed them; at least six victims
2. George Sack, 1923-25, 32-54. Murdered for life-assurance; five known victims.
3. Alfred Leonard Cline, 1931-32, 43-45. Claimed at least nine victims: 1 Christian clergyman, 8 women.
4. Louis Neu, 1933-35. Just two known victims, both male; he is likely to have killed more.
5. Ralph Jerome Selz, 1930s. Was a con-man suspected of five murders.
6. Murder Inc., The Purple Gang, etc. The hitmen of the Jewish underworld are not normally included in lists of serial killers. They should be. Most are psychopaths who enjoy killing and torture. Benjamin ‘Bugsy’ Siegel’s famous quote “We only kill each other” was very far from the truth.
7. Edward Simon Wein, 1955-56, 1975. Began as a serial rapist marking Passover and New Moons; released from prison, he started killing.
8. Harvey Murray Glatman, 1957-58. Three known victims; he twice marked the Fast of Av.
9. Robert Zarinsky, 1958-74. Tried a ‘Nazi’ act, even desecrated a Jewish cemetery; Jewish sources say momma was a gentile; seven known victims: 1 cop, 6 teenage girls; the dates reveal his true loyalty.
10. James Koedatich, 1960-82. Killed at least four young girls and then a fellow prisoner.
11. Ralph Nuss, 1966. Three known victims.
12. Gloria Tannenbaum, 1969. Shot a professor of Russian history and poisoned two other people.
13. Milton Niport, ?-1970. “Jewish taxi-driver”, confessed to six murders.
14. Bertram Greenberg, ?-1971. Killed at least three, including a 13-year-old girl.
15. Joseph Kallinger, 1974-75. At least three victims; Schreiber’s ‘The Shoemaker’ pretends he was raised by German Catholics, but he followed the Jewish calendar and even dug a mikvah in his cellar.
16. David Berkowitz, ‘the Son of Sam’, 1976-77. Genetically 100% Jewish, not just raised by Jews.
17. William Rothstein, 1977-2003. Linked to at least four suspicious deaths.
18. Joseph Fischer, 1978-83. Shared Berkowitz’ fondness for 11ths and 29ths of the Jewish months; also marked a sabbath coinciding with 22nd Iyyar, same as the first Sabbath observed during the Exodus.
19. Brian Kevin Rosenfeld, 1982-90. Murderous nurse; he pled guilty on three specimen charges of murder, but is suspected of at least twenty-three.
20. Robert Durst,1982-2001. Heir to a billion dollar property empire, but also a serial-killer with three known victims.
21. Steven Oken, 1986-87. Tortured, raped and murdered at least three women.
22. Nathan Trupp, 1988. Killed a total of five people in two separate incidents.
23. Charles Mark Cohen, 1988-89. His nomadic lifestyle means his total of five victims could easily be an underestimate.
24. Jeffrey Feltner, 1988-89. Dying of AIDs, despatched eight or more Florida nursing-home patients.
25. Joel Rifkin,1989-93. New York State’s most prolific serial-killer with more than twenty prostitute victims.
26. Philip Carl Jablonski, 1991. At least five female victims.
27. Edward Isadore Savitz, 1991-92. Homosexual who deliberately spread AIDs virus among gentile boys.
28. Robert Shulman, 1991-96. Confessed to five prostitute murders; his brother helped dispose of at least one body.
29. Eyal Shachar, 2002-2004. A doctor engaged in life-insurance swindles; at least two female victims.

aren't a lot of those "white" serial killers kikes?

yes

Somebody with a burner twitter account should throw a fit over how it's internalising white privilege to assume that not all white men are serial killers.

if it wasn't her, I would say it's a parody

She admitted ISIS was muslim.
SHE ADMITTED ISIS WAS MUSLIM!

Where the fuck do you think the "I" in islamic (muslim) state comes from?

Sarah Silverman becomes more and more irrelevant every single day.

"STICK TO THE NARRATIVE AND THEY MIGHT LET US INTO ISRAEL"

(((She))) meant that she doesn't know the difference between a serial killer and a spree killer. Also that the Virginia Tech shooter didn't exist.

I've seen it all. A jew arguing in defence of their killer.

And she’s lying. It was created by the fucking Mossad.

Israel?

And people wonder why jews where kicked out of so many europen countries so long ago.

Fitting quote. Jews really know how to work up the most absolute, purest, raw type of hatred known to mankind. I seriously wouldn't mind ramming a stake up that womans anus out through her mouth. Most disgusting vile jewess out there IMO.

Whites really are better at everything.

get out of here D&C shill

why are you all trying to deny the long historical reality of white male christian oppression?

What were the Zebra Killings?

i'm fairly certain that all jews are palestinien

that she deserves to get lynched

Did this kike bitch even think about how ridiculous she looks?
psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201412/serial-killer-myth-6-they-are-all-white

Of course, not (((she))) is what (((she))) is, after all.

She meant:
I'm a dirty uggo jew who hates white people with a passion. Muzzies are my chosen peoples pets to exterminate the whites. So back off my pet Achmed while he beheads your daughter.

"Please holocaust my face".

Agent Moshe of the FBI, enjoying your first day at work?

What a brave and dangerous position to take. I'm glad we have stand-up comedians to constantly toe the line and push the boundary on what's ok to say.

All pedophiles are (((pedophiles))) but not all ((())) are (((pedophiles))).

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.

its a leftist meme designed to trap you into arguing within their frame.

>the problem is white, gun-slinging, religious homophobes!

(((Sarah Silverman)) must have forgot about the DC snipers

Somebody tweet this to her:

"Go back to drinking Palestinian children's blood you disgusting zionist sack of shit"

You're missing the point. Even trendy liberals and hardcore leftists love to shit on what zionists kikes do to Palestine. Perfect way to rip apart their bullshit control of the narrative.

Quick, someone.
My friend - totally not (((me))) - is confused about her body.

I see these threads and go shittalk whoever tweeted whatever offense and I wonder…Where the fuck are all of you?
Get on Twatter and tell these fuckers off with me.

One of the most racist tweets ive ever read. People like her are how trump supporters are made. Non nu-maled'd whites, after seeing that blatent racism, understand that they need to stand up for themselves, they are not the problem. Horrible people like her are the same type of people that made niggers 3/5 of a person back in the day. Its disgusting and breeds animosity. Since she obviously doesnt see her self as a white person she should be happy to be called out like the jew she is. Cunt.

Dats because da whyte mane b riciss!!!!!!111111