Buying Holla Forums?

How much is Holla Forums worth you think?

I've been working a decent paying job for the last ten years, I don't have any friends or social life really. I don't buy anything really and don't get out much, plus I live with my parents so I don't have many expenses. As a result I've unintentionally saved up around 40k. It's just sitting there and I have no idea what to do with it. I got to thinking today that I should either buy something with it, thought about buying and fixing up a nice car or something but what's the point? Today I got to thinking that maybe I should make an imageboard or website or something but I habe little knowledge of stuff like that. Plus there's a lot of imageboard that have been created over the years and they never quite catch on. I feel like it's hard to start up a imageboard and get to catch on. Holla Forums already has a decent username though. I have no idea how much a place like this would cost. Do you think it's worth less than 40k?

I don't even care if I made money off this place, if I can break even great, but if not idc. Like I said I don't have many expenses so I can probably afford this place if it costs me money to keep afloat. If it's less than 40k I though also about offering people a cash incentive to create board's here. Maybe offer each board owner 1000 dollars if they manage to create a board with a few hundred active users, but then again idk if you guys want this site to have a large user base. What do you guys think?

I havnt browsed Holla Forums in years, I've probably been here longer than most though. I feel like most of you guys probably came here after moot sold 4chan and shit but I've been here before that so it's safe to say I like this place. I just couldn't stand this board after all the cats cradle shit and subsequent shit following that which imo destroyed this place. I came back though because I wasn't sure what other board to post this and didn't wanna get banned or have the thread deleted due to off topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalexits.com/whats-your-online-business-worth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope you have deep hotpockets

Pls forgive me for typos, I'm on mobile…

I think Jim would squeeze you for as much money as he could. And I think it would cost double that even though I doubt he's made much of a profit.

Also you would need some servers when we have had problems getting them in the past.

I wouldn't "do it for free" and like I said I really like this place so I'm emotionally invested in this place and it's users. You guys are like my only friends and if try to do what's best for your guys regardless if it costs me a little bit of shekels. Of course making a profit would be nice but it's not my end goal.

How much do you think this place and servers would cost me realistically?

8ch.net traffic and earnings
Purchase/Sale Value: $204,030 USD
Daily Revenue: $559 USD
Monthly Revenue: $17,013 USD
Yearly Revenue: $204,020 USD
Daily Unique Visitors: 131,520
Monthly Unique Visitors: 4,003,054
Yearly Unique Visitors: 48,004,800

This was before Jim kicked us pedos out.
I don't know wat it is worth now.
Could be more because of more normalfags.
Could be less because of less traffic

Holy shit. Yer fucked OP.

Jesus, did not expect numbers like that. That's actually pretty impressive. How much do you think it costs to keep this place up and running?

Yeah dont think so, if thats the yearly revenue expect to pay at least 2-5x that

of which 128,000 are lurkers

Well you've probably also got to take into consideration the costs to keep this place going. If it brings in 200k that's not all going to be profit. Makes you wonder how little hot wheelers was able to create this place. He must have been swimming in some major NEET bux…

that's where the 2-5 times comes in and not 5-15x as you would normally
why would you earn a one time 200000$ if you can quadruple that in a couple of years

What the heck is the point of getting an image board either?

Get a car, for the love of god. You can have sex in it, you can run away from your shitty life in it, you can travel far in it, you can drive into people with it.

In my opinion, its not worth it.

Holy shit sure is normalfag in here

Shut the fuck up, you stupid faggot. Like you can't go on craigslist and find someone.

That money is sitting in your bank making a kike very rich.
Withdrawal it all and buy (((gold))). Real stuff though, not those meme certificates.

I don't think you understand where you are buddy.

You must have accidently clicked on Holla Forums isntead of facebook. I get it. It happeneds to the best of us. Unfortunately though you are a fucking normalfag. Pls go back to whence you came

k

Well I love imageboards, especially this one. A car is nice but the only ones that interest me are small. If like to get an na musta and fix it up but that wouldn't be 40k and it's too small to have sex in. I also have no social life so idk where I would drive. It would basically just be me driving around places pretending to be a stoic Ryan gosling but shorter and less attractive. I've been trying to get /fit/ (im a skinnyfag) and though it would be cool to get a Harley. I could have a qt.314 on the back with her arms around me mirin my muscles but that's a fantasy because I'm too autistic to talk to grills. And again, where would I drive to? Imageboards Are my only hobby and bring me the greatest amount of joy in my life…

Only when they go to shit and the owner fucks them over. I'd have the best interest of the users at heart and I'd communicate with you guys often. I've also been a user here for years so I have a pretty good feel for how you guys think.

I think you underestimate the severity of autism some of us have m8

I'm not falling for this meme, if I were to invest in anything it would be guns and ammo.

I'd like to get an NA miata*
Holy fuck…

Have fun eating those guns and ammo when SHTF tbh

Why would I eat them? I'll just shoot some niggers and take their welfare bux.

It's stable and a good investment.

OP you should buy a car, clean it, repair the most obviously wrong thing, then drive it to California and sell it for twice what you paid. Then go back home and do it again.

My intuition said this was bullshit but I was dead wrong
digitalexits.com/whats-your-online-business-worth/
this guy seems to know what he's talking about. That said I'm skeptical the yearly revenue is that high.