Come the Apocolypse

It could happen any minute.

ITT: Share survival and apocalypse info and graphs. Get prepped. Talk about the end of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

murdercube.com/files/Infographics/
pssurvival.com/
kat.cr/field-manuals-t7746076.html
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxXijE4CR5_VfmFYVkhJWGhuWGduUFFzbFVOc2IzYV96VXgwcVUxRWZVZnB4NmMyTHpXVkE&usp=drive_web
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxXijE4CR5_VfjNYekZOMVkxMGl3LVUtVnBtQUc0d3N5MkVkUE1jZXdGZkI5SFpCZDdFdUk&usp=drive_web
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're welcome, Chicago anons.

murdercube.com/files/Infographics/

only stuff I got to bump this thread

got you fam. you should know which playing card to carry.

pssurvival.com/
kat.cr/field-manuals-t7746076.html
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxXijE4CR5_VfmFYVkhJWGhuWGduUFFzbFVOc2IzYV96VXgwcVUxRWZVZnB4NmMyTHpXVkE&usp=drive_web
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxXijE4CR5_VfjNYekZOMVkxMGl3LVUtVnBtQUc0d3N5MkVkUE1jZXdGZkI5SFpCZDdFdUk&usp=drive_web
chrome://mega/content/secure.html#F!aZES3DBD!X1mLKKWLK3LRWFYRdHR5rg
chrome://mega/content/secure.html#F!7RtyTIpY!Tldt9A9rvsYL5VYM1G6EQA

Fuck that. I've been waiting for the apocalypse since the eighties. We were all expecting to perish with four minutes' warning back then so why should now be any different?
Bring it on. Let the world burn.

I'm going to be fucking vaporized unless my employers call me for another season in the mountains.

GOLD, BITCHEZ

Nice shiny bars of uselessness. Fucking vodka made from potatoes is worlds more useful in a post-nuclear destroyed world.

Get Inspired

Wrong.

how to make beer from bread

this is going to be some seriously shit beer
If you really want to learn how to make illigal stuff just google the anarchists cookbook, you should be able to find a full pdf easily and it covers all kinds of illigal shit

Don't bother. There is so much misinformation there I suspect it's mostly alphabet soup agency misinformation.

Don't do this. Just make ethanol; flavoring ethanol is much easier than making safe, decent tasting beer.

Assume bread is 80% carbohydrate, sugar 100% carbohydrate. Assume not more than 50% of this is converted to ethanol by mass. Assume your yeast strain will die by 15% alcohol concentration.

To 1 gallon of water is added not more than 1kg or 36 ounces of carbohydrate materials. This solution is placed in an airlocked container or an apparatus which allows air to exit but not enter the solution. Add 5+ grams yeast OR any quantity yeast and 5 grams dilute aqueous fertilizer to the solution.

Leave this solution at 75+ degrees F for not less than 2 weeks. Distill the resulting solution, discarding the first half ounce due to methanol contamination and keeping the following quart.

Of course this assumes you have a few metal pipes and heat source to at least make a rudimentary retort.

In what sense? It's mainly just showing how to do simple stuff with household chemicals
The main glaring problem is that most of it is way too complicated, for example it talks about how to make LSD by mixing seeds and putting them in all kinds of chemicals draining them and then some, when you can also just eat the seeds straight up and get the same effect

last two numbers are how many dollars i spend on salt this weekend. will post time stamp pics.

Thats salty.

Being serious, read The Bible.

Bump

bump

It's bad. It's scary. It's worse than you could imagine. It's coming.

I don't even have any motivation. Why? For what? Whom?..

It's way beyond potatoes, buddy.

Bump

I think we've got a ree-tard in here.

I think you're all retardz

user, I don't think nuclear reactors work like that.
I'd be more worried abot chemical plants