Impossible beauty standart on cover girl

Onve again, the patriarchie has reach a new low. They placed a man on the cover of cover girl… Can't they let us women have our own thing?

What kind of message is it sending to young girl? That in Order to be beautifull, they most have an adam apple and a penis?

I am so sick of this misogynistic society.

#Down with the patriarchie
#End impossible beauty standards.

What if we do a backlash campaign against cover girl, and get sjw's to hate each other.

/thread

Relax shiksa. It's all the rage in the current year+1
#trapchic
Don't forget to burn coal this winter

I was being irronic

believe it or not, this is a normal born male. not a tranny. he's just really really fucking gay.

Fuck off chaim

Anyways who the fuck reads covergirl, I only ever hear about it when they did some stupid shit on their cover which seems to be their entire business

If it's not a man, what is it?

Doubt it. Even traps (w/o hormones) look more masculine.
Source or gtfo.

A nu-male.

MEN HAVE ISSUES TOO MOM!

This is stupid

This equally dumb

I want to be a mail model when I grew up

thats not how u spell it. Is your illiteracy an effect of patriarchy too?

#stop being ugly

That is so sexist, you pig

Do not see an Adam's apple on that person.

…that woman.

FTFY

We should seriously start a movement against cover-girl, so sjw turn against each other.

let me tell you all a secret. i work in events and do fashion shows in europe and the us.
about half of the people on the catwalk wearing women's clothes are in fact men. their appeal is wider, they are easier to manage and they don't get pregnant or put on weight overnight. they are also cheaper, work longer without fainting and give better blowjobs.

It's French for patriarchy.

Pro-bushy eyebrow is code for anti-hwhite.

Never seen a nig with big eyebrows.
Most chingchung don't have a lot of body hair.

( ̄人 ̄) Hello. I am "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads". I do believe this thread is in need of Sage, so I would like to sage it. That is why my name is "Mr. Likes To Sage Threads"

You're probably a transtesticle shit, go back to Tumblr.

I believe this is bait.

unless you are being double ironic you are a huge retard.

Anthony Davis has something to say about that.