Berserk live action adaptation

It's pretty obvious that the Golden Age arc at the very least, deserves a live action version

Why do we need such a thing?

Idris Elba as Guts, obviously

Fuck off, live action adaptions of anything animated is trash.

DUDE LAMO GOLDEN AGE WAS BEST ARC I READ IT AFTER NAUTRO
>>>/reddit/

Golden Age arc is one of the best, to be honest. Hipsters only hate it because it's the most well known.

It is though.
Characters are perfect
Art is perfect
Worldbuilding
Themes are well developed

And it didn't have any of the shitty forced humour from the later arcs.

Sounds cool
/starting Berserk/? The 96 series or 2016? Or where? Pls help

Just don't unless you like to see guys fuck each other in the ass. Traditionally drawn anime will always be better to answer your question.

Which one?

96 show, but seriously just read the manga it is much better.

The anime all cut various bits out, your best bet is to just read the manga

Meant which one in regards to

Considering how they the creator treats Berserk and adaption treat it, Guts will probably be played by Mahershala Ali or Idris Elba. Casca will be played by Scarlett Johansson and Griffith will be played by Orlando bloom.

READ THE FUCKING MANGA

MIURA'S ART DESERVES TO BE WITNESSED

Is the fag assfucking in the manga too or just the anime? I don't want to see that shit.
Also can you read them online or do I have to order it?

Objectively the best cast for a live adaptation.

Punisher's actor has already nailed Guts for obvious reasons.
Ragnar's has the stage presence needed.
And Missandei's is the best choice because she's underrated because GoT doesn't give her much to do, but she acts well, and I have faith she could pull off the end where she has to lead the Hawks.

It has 3 adaptions already, so fuck off.

not even surprised, this board is dead

What the fuck am I looking at?

You're so mired in politics, I bet you'll blame kikes if you take a shit and it comes out too runny.

It has two adaptations, and that doesn't stop it being at least in the top three arcs.

yeah i do tbh. fucking jews fucking up my diet with their faggy chemicals.

It's a manga originally, and there's a lot of perfectly fine live action versions of manga.

Goes on /a/ tbh

Casca has fairly straight hair in case you never noticed. She's dark but she's not African. Indian is a safer bet.

I always thought she had a tan. It's kind of hard to tell in the greyscale art, and every adaptation seems to interperet it differently, so who knows.

Anime is for queers.

Dwayne johnson would be a pretty good black swordsman if he had hair

1. Golden Age is done to death in animated adaptations
2. It's not even good.
3. All live adaptations of serious manga are shit.

No he wouldn't. He would be good as Boscogn though.

I would make the best Guts. I'm just blue eyed not brown. I can do the hair, I'm slightly taller, same build as Guts.

There's a lot more to manga-to-live action adaptations than just popular fantasy/scifi stuff.

Convictions was pretty fucking great. Fantasia was merely alright. The Black Swordsman was probably the shittiest arc because of how irrelevant it is. None of the characterization is retained, none of it is actually relevent, and the only thing that is carried over is the behelit that Guts finds.

I can understand why the Golden Age is seen as the best arc by most, it's probably because it's the first arc that everyone read in its entirety without any long delays between chapters needlessly drawing it out, so it's remembered fondly. Most of berserk is actually really great, even rereading the boat arc it's not bad and it's actually more of a blip on the radar more than anything. The only reason it felt like years because Muira is a fucking cunt who can't finish his goddamned franchise.

Yes, but he more fantasy/sci-fi there is in them, the worse they become in the live adaptations.

Gross, dude.
bateman would make best guts but he's probably too old for the goldenage arc