REDDIT UNCUCKING THEMSELVES

Ledditors finally catching on to the notallmuslims nonsense and finally facing reality, after /r/news loses a shit ton of subscribers for censoring people saying that the shooter was a muslim.

Where were you when reddit officially became pro trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/zaseav.png
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4nqnrm/breaking_news_orlando_nightclub_massshooting/
web.archive.org/web/20160612180808/https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4nqnrm/breaking_news_orlando_nightclub_massshooting/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4nrsmi/blaire_white_on_twitter_we_live_in_a_world_where/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a hoax you dumb faggot

Here's we go again. I swear, you fuckers get paid for this shit.

how is it a hoax

We had threads on this a month ago, you fucking faggot. The Reddit site owners doxxed the moderators, banned them, and appointed marxists in their place.

The only uncucked part of Reddit is /pure_trump/, /northamerican/, and a few people on /conspiracy/

WHY ARE ALL THESE SHIT THREADS BEING SPAMMED ON Holla Forums

FUCK OFF NIGGER

Yes, user, everything is a hoax or a psyop or a Jewish plot. We should all just stop paying attention to anything and sink into peaceful oblivion like the dumb beasts we are. We have no power, no control and we can't even trust our own eyes.

Or it could have actually happened and the Jewish cabal is made up of mortal men and not omniscient reality warpers.

Hell, half of the shit Jews pull isn't even conspiratorial, just lone Jews being true to their sick subversive degenerate nature.

Did you (((faggots))) watch the video?

Who cares if its a hoax?

It benefits us. Trump just got another % of the general election vote.

And? Tell me, clearly, who benefits from this event? It runs contrary to every narrative about the religion of peace we've been inundated with for the past eight fucking years.

STOP BUMPING THIS GARBAGE THREAD RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU IGNORANT FAGGOTS

Yeah, it's a good step in the right direction. But they are ignoring the basic fact that it's coming directly from the leadership of the Reddit corporate leadership and their handlers.

Overturning that shithole cabal or moving to something else entirely will be the only permanent fix. /r/The_Donald has already seen SJW attacks and infiltrations and will again. No subreddit is safe while these people are controlling Reddit's system.

Muslims shooting people / (((ISIS))) is much more believable if you want to convince

THE RIGHT SIDE OF AMERICA

Of huge infringements to the 2nd Amendment.

They do not need to convince the left. The left *WANTS* to take the guns already.

THE RIGHT WONT BUY THIS SHIT IF ITS "MUH WHITE MALE"

But Ackhmed? Well look at you buying it hook, line, and sinker!

They even fooled Holocaust Revisionists.

Only the minor side effect of giving a huge boost to Trump.

Your narrative sounds pretty dumb, fam.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Muslim shut up a bunch of gays, better give the gobbment muh guns.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Are you fucking retarded?

The right won't buy that shit either, though. The right side notices that Muslims are the ones doing the shooting, and will turn to Trump's temporary Muslim ban.

Nobody in the (((establishment))) benefits. Only our Lord and Savior benefits.

Unless Trump is behind it, which would be funny.

Fallout in /r/news is incredible.

a.pomf.cat/zaseav.png

Can't upload on tor, somebody else can post it if they want.
Fuck you vols you took out my residential in a random rangeban

Okay, die.

I wonder why

The doxxed guy came back and kicked the women left again. It's doing pretty well.

>"A Muslim shot up a gay bar? Welp, that seals it, I better vote for Clinton so I can have gun control and more Muslims!"

Good. It's a start.
Too bad the mods of reddit are as cucked as jezebel-tier.
Sage goes in all fields

LMFAO. How can you say they're uncucking themselves, but in the same post show a screen capture of the god damn Trump subreddit claiming to be "defending life and liberty of gay men and women across the globe"?

The only difference I tend to see between the Marxist cunts on Reddit, and the faggots in The_Donald, is that the Trump people want to deport the kebabs, rather than import. Other than that, it's the same pro-faggot, pro-nigger, pro-Jew bullshit that you find all over the rest of that shitty website.

Feels like Gamergate again. Lefties vs far lefties. They may not be true leftists, but they support a lot of things leftists are always pushing. They need to have a lot of the brainwashing reversed.

Maximum Damage Control

change the mac on your router, save, reboot router and modem, and your ISP will give you a new IP. Works every time for me.

They're PISSSSSED.

At one time the thread had over 12k up points, this thread has 32 guilds

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4nqnrm/breaking_news_orlando_nightclub_massshooting/

It's actually 16k upvotes.

web.archive.org/web/20160612180808/https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4nqnrm/breaking_news_orlando_nightclub_massshooting/

Doubtful.

Nice try, jew. The_Donald got uncucked like 2 weeks ago and CWM and GLO went back to The_Donald, but Pure_Trump is still based. The only difference is that there are 2 now. Pure_Trump lets you be as big an edgelord as you want but The_Donald is still trying to avoud getting banned by the faggot admins.

leddit is always going to be cucked because it's embraced censorship years ago. Nothing is going to stop that. They'll just continue to delete subreddits or isolate them.

I'm sure eventually they're going to figure it out, but they're almost a lost cause.

This is like watching your little brother finally grow up to be a man.
Almost brings a tear to my eye.

The comments make me sick, how the fuck is that uncucking? There's a comment chain where they all start worshiping obongo.

kek pic related they're trying to still push the "#notallmuslims" bullshit.

This shit literally is mandated by islam so yes all muslims.

Why would they hoax it up with the reviled Muslims. are they hoaxing themselves?

Keep your cock in your pants, buckaroo banzai. Not everyone’s a kike.
To my memory, the first part of that sentence and the second part are opposites… Wasn’t CWM one of the kikes?
Being a Holla Forumsack is not an edgelord. You’re on thin ice.
They won’t be able to stop it. Not after this. The admins will quarantine the board.

Reddit needs to start somewhere.

Frothing at the mouth in rage because they're still faggots is reminiscent of "JUST WAIT FOR HITLER."

This is an important fucking step. White faggots are more important than muslims' magic presumed innocence to a huge group of liberals.

Look at this shit and tell me you don't get giddy watching those retarded little cockmunchers use the tumblr rhetoric they've been marinating in for so long to stand up for themselves over mudslimes.

And in popular culture, they have a chance. Muh LGBTBBQ struggles are a huge thing. The internet moves faster than most of the AFK world, they're still hung up on gays, and if this goes into the streets a yuge amount of common people will still be on the side of the faggots, and that means a yuge amount of people will be repeating what we see in there, which is thinly veiled DEPORT THEM NOW.

Basically, a bunch of liberals with popular sway have finally realized that muslims hate gays.

Then tell him to convert. :^)

LOOK AT IT

So a much gayer country is a good thing?

It doesn't matter how long it takes, eventually the effort needed to suppress the truth outweighs the gain of the lie.

Hey if that means less violent Hajis cool with me.

Hmm. Interesting. Very interesting point of view.

Gays are not a problem right now. They're not a threat and, even if they were, they're such a minor threat they go at the very bottom of the list.

Islam is a threat. Israel is a threat. The EU is a threat. Immigration is a threat. The economy is a threat. The TPP is a threat.

I will march side by side with the faggiest fag that ever took twelve inch cocks up his asshole if that means seeing our enemies trampled beneath our feet.

What am I looking at? 10k ups gone but 8 golds added?

A less muslim country is a good thing, and congrats on taking some other user's bait, you monstrously retarded nitrogen-sucking waste of food

Hey man, Fags aren't bursting on to the seen demanding death or converts.

The Trump campaign has really brought in a lot of high quality traffic to this board.

No, a more White country is a good thing. I don't really give a shit what religion it structures itself around.

My fucking point is that I'll make whatever alliances of convenience I need to make to win this ideological war. Purity will get us absolutely nothing if we alienate the public.

Apparently he doesn't realize that reddits upvote algorithm has always been a bit weird. Over time the amount of upvotes goes up and down for various reasons. Reddit's algorithm takes a few different factors into consideration to determine the amount of upvotes a post has. This has no impact on the amount of upvotes the user that posted the thread got though, the user gets the amount of upvotes that people gave the thread but everyone else can't see the exact number. It is to throw off bots, make threads sink over time, and allow other threads to rise. No one actually knows what all goes into their algorithm so who knows how cucked it is.

This. No one on Holla Forums is actually supporting faggots. However, the narrative that a radical muslim just shot up a bunch of gay latinos is very useful to exploit in shifting normalfags to more anti-muslim, anti-immigrant views.

Libtards never let a tragedy go to waste to push for gun control. Why shouldn't we use their tactics to stop mudshits from being accepted in our countries?

You're indicating that you're committed to democracy and will buddy up with fags to do it, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to trying to figure out who you are waging an ideological war on.

You seem perfectly at home in postwar Judeo-America.

Then you know that more muzzies won't make it more white.

You know that's what I meant, baka

This is the point

please ignore obvious b8

How did Mussolini rise to power? How did Hitler rise to power? How did Franco rise to power?

Oh, that's right, with populist, public support from the masses! They didn't march into parliament with a bunch of NEET Socs and start seizing power, dumbass.

You're a blatant shill. People are suggesting reasonable ways to promote anti-immigration and anti-Islam and you're calling everyone kikes who realize these changes can't be implemented overnight.

Nope, all of us want to see a return to the 90+% white America which was our ethnic identity since 1776 until kikes subverted our immigration laws in 1965. However, there is no natsoc army available right now to instantly fix our demographics. We have to utilize muslim terror attacks to wake up the general public that mass immigration and diversity is a danger to our country.

Mussolini did in fact march on Rome with his supporters. Franco took power during a brutal, brutal civil war that lasted years. Hitler did indeed attempt a forcible coup in Munich.

***We have to utilize muslim terror attacks

By this I mean control the narrative when muslim terror attacks occur. Obviously I'm not suggesting that Holla Forums convert to Islam and go shoot up a nightclub.

That's not damage control. It's part of the standard reddit operational instructions– hide anything that goes against the faggot kike loving liberal narrative until it is no longer a hot topic, then apologize and male a show of fixing the issue. This way you can always deny any wrongdoing by blaming moderators or admins or the nefarious algorithm.

So now they're hoaxing terrorist attacks to help get Trump elected? Nice!

HURR DURR EVERYTHINGS A HOAX!
HURR DURR NOTHING REAL EVER HAPPENS!
MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN!
HURR DURR!

Feel good.

You're right. It should be illegal for moslems to own guns. Along with all non-whites.

I think you're retarded but I must admit that having loose ends bothers me and I want to get to the bottom of the reason why that video was like that.

How about this, we ask them. If they are actors, they won't respond or will gove a bullshit excuse. If they are genuine, they'll give information we can corroborate by calling their police department. Again it will only work if it's true, and if it doesn't work then we know for sure it was staged.

These Kikes respond to Twitter because of the narrative influence it has so it might be a good place to ask.

Errytiem.

It should be illegal for moslems to be in a white country at all

But user, what if Islam really is a religion of peace and everything they've supposedly done wrong was an elaborate, ultra-long term false flag to push gun control? I have no proof of this at all, but I believe it anyway and you should too.

Oh bull shit!

The_Donald is doing nothing but talking about how much they love gays.

There is no actual red pilled part of plebbit.

You are trash, and almost certainly not white.

Any group that submits itself to any higher power is a slave race.
It does matter.

So atheism, then? Alright. So what's the impetus to change what America currently is?

Well, whatever you need to tell yourself. I'm not the one making the case to pander to faggots and promoting their participation in [as well as the continued practice of] democracy.

*tips fedora*

Postings rendered moot. Thanks for outing yourself.

lmao taqqiya tears

if he doesnt want to be grouped with his murderous brethren then he better start killing them himself.

whites dont have the time to discern who's who; you're getting in the truck, and nobody will give a shit.

God damn guy, there are going to be fags until the Earth burns and the last man breathes his dying breath. Islam and its practitioners are filled with faggots; they're merely encouraged to keep their faggotry hidden in dark corners or confined to young boys. In fact, I would go so far as to say that Islam is a religion of perversion and that it sanctions its followers to be perverts. Whereas Heaven in Christianity is some ethereal bliss, vaguely understood (but generally acknowledged as being in God's grace and the halls of one's family and ancestors), most Muslims see an afterlife of purely base carnal desire.

For the meek and downtrodden Muslim, life is about making it through every day now to get to the hereinafter where they can cum for eternity.

It's one thing to acknowledge that fags are a problem group and source of prime debauchery and decadence. The worst offenders among them should be punished. Yet I don't believe for a second that, although they're perhaps 2-3% of any given population at most, you're going to have any real hope of controlling their behavior absolutely in the long term. History bears that out.

Yeah, basically that's the narrative these fucking absolute tinfoilers want to promote. If you want to believe that the CIA/FBI had prior material knowledge of the 9/11 plot and failed to intervene for one reason or another, or that Mossad possibly helped the terrorists as well in addition to whatever aid they received from Saudis and the AQ networks such as they existed, I think those are somewhat plausible scenarios. If you want to believe that most of the [failed] attempted highjacking or airline bombing plots since 9/11 were FBI stings, I think that's actually decently substantiated.

But if you're going to sit there and tell me that Hajjis are fantastic world citizens, pacifists basically second in their idyllic way of life only to Jains then you're a hack retard who needs to lay under the guillotine. Any wonder why Hajjis are themselves quick to jump on this tinfoiler train of late? It excuses a bunch of fucked up shit they've done and blames it, instead, on Western intelligence agencies and occasionally on a few Jews (but mostly on goys in the West). There are things within the scope of a state to accomplish. A massive worldwide conspiracy of the sort they've laid out is plainly out of the question.

Here they are talking about how they love a tranny reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4nrsmi/blaire_white_on_twitter_we_live_in_a_world_where/

ive literally stated in the_donald that islam and muslims should be eradicated entirely without backlash.i not sure what your criteria for being a liberal is but im not seeing it there.

It's straight out of Weimar.

See:

fuck off shill / retard

nice thumbnail cripplekike (or whoever the fuck)

UNCUCK THE LEFT

You mean faggot kike loving the_donald and their greasy fucking greek?

All of that site is liberal cancer and the niggers in the trump sub openly rejected the use of the word faggot until their olive oil boy used it.

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

pure_trump or mr_trump ??

mentally ill
e
n
t
a
l
l
y

i
l
l

Wow the shillary damage control team ITT does really suck at its job.

I had some Muslim shitter telling me he couldn't read Arabic when I threw hiyal, taqqiya, and kitman at him. He told me Muslims would never attack people during Ramadan and I linked wikipedia list of Muslim battles that occurred during Ramadan and asked him "Are you telling me Saladin wasn't Muslim" and the little fucker said "He wasn't Muslim". I literally couldn't even.

You are right. the damage was already done by yesterday afternoon. It was great they woke some people up but the bigger battle (which reddit won) was to shut down the conversation

Piece of shit censorship-riddled filth over there.
my ass.

Hello, the Holla Forums's FOB is doing great. You can call out Soros as well as other (((globalist))) interests, but explicitly naming the Jew is verboten. Dog whistling gets instant upvotes from other Holla Forumsacks, which causes Redditors to believe you're correct because you have so many upvotes too fucking easy tbqhfam.

Yesterday the Reddit Admins and moderators of /r/news cucked themselves by censoring the attack in Orlando to defend the good boi Mudslimes. Because of this, /r/The_Donald is now seen as the unbiased news source and even more Plebbitors are now following the Emperor on that hell-hole. The active user count has doubled from 10,000 to 20,000 in the last 48 hours, and the sub gained 5,000 subscribers in the same timeframe.

Moreover, /r/The_Donald has hit the front page far more frequently after the attack, and the liberal salt is delicious. In fact, the Reddit Admins have altered the algorithm that determines if a post is shown on the front page because /r/The_Donald has been filling up /r/all too much for their cuck brains.

Get on /r/The_Donald and be subversive you faggots. Reddit is cancer, but you could be fucking redpilling normies right now. You can go full 14, but not 88 yet. There are many problematic opinons to push here.

tl;dr
Be subversive - Post pro-white propaganda, post right-wing infographics, and use alt-right ideas to justify yourself. Subscribers of /r/The_Donald are craving the red pill; give it to them slowly. Radicalize the Redditors to be sympathetic with White Nationalism.

Undermine Marxism - Many of these normies are uncomfortable with Cultural Marxism. Holla Forumsacks can articulate why it's uncomfortable; do so, and you'll push someone that much closer to the red pill.

Dog whistle - (((Echoes))) are allowed - use them strategically. There are many Holla Forumsacks on /r/The_Donald. When you signal correctly, other Holla Forumsacks will upvote your shit. To a Plebbitor, More upvotes = More truth.

Drop memes - Plebbitors love stale memes. If you have any redpills in meme form, drop them. Redditors gobble that shit up. Sometimes the best way to convince a liberal is with comedy.

And then the gain transforms into a monumentally larger loss comprising of the loss the truth originally warranted multiplied by the amount the truth was suppressed.

TL;DR STILL TOO LONG
GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

Good post.

Accurate and well posted.

that is some extremely cucked line of thought you fucking faggot

be advised, we will not forget to acquire the lists of employees at shill companies come dotr

You can name the jew in /conspiracy/. You just can’t say ‘kike’.

Pick one, namefag.

You're like the christcuck in the corner preaching about Jesus. Nobody stops and says wow, nutjob, tell me more. They avoid eye contact and keep walking.

By all means keep it up if you enjoy it. But don't pretend you are changing any minds. And don't think that explaining this to you makes me a shill.

A shill wants you faggots on reddit bringing in that ad revenue with those eyeballs.

The amount of people that came to Holla Forums after gamergate and zimmerman was huge.

You're either new or a faggot shill or a faggot shill who doesn't know he's a faggot shill.

MUH PURITY

some coworkers didn't even know that the shooter was a mudslime……

SHUT IT DOWN

The ignorance is overwhelming. Stop embarrassing yourself.

The only people that use plebbit must be excons because there are more fucking rules than a prison. They got he on that shit for an AMA once and I was seriously wondering how they can get people you use it. Guess the bots like order.

I was actually kind of torn for a bit about whether or not it was a hoax until I gave it some thought.

If it is actually a hoax, it would either be for the benefit of Israel, given their relationship with ISIS and their want for America to engage in another armed conflict for them, or Trump because it proves his point about the incompatibility of Islam with the West.

However, I doubt Trump would be behind it simply because of his pro-gun stance and how his political opponents tend to respond to shootings.

While it may still be an Israeli false flag, it seems even more likely to me that the people, like you, who are posting everywhere that it was a hoax stand to benefit the most. Calling it a hoax creates a D&C effect that distracts Holla Forums from the gun grab that's being pushed for as a result of the shooting, it allows some wiggle room for Muslim apologists (Omar dindu nuffin, it was a false flag! #notallmuslims), and shakes the faith some people here might have in Donald Trump (Well, if it was a false flag, who else would it benefit but Trump? I guess maybe he isn't who we think he is).

Fuck off, kike.

All this tells me is you're new.

Holla Forums is shit right now and it's gonna remain shit. It's better than most places, fuck knows it's funnier but Holla Forums was always hilarious. Quality has dropped, insight is diminishing and everything that's been said was said 5+ years ago and only now are more people catching on.

Holla Forums is just a place for people who never thought about anything coming to terms with reality. Basically info dumps and shitting on retards are the best thing to do now. There aren't any real conversations or arguments. Just people who don't have facts and people who do. Talking about news just confirms the shit we think ad-nausea and stops it from being a full on echo chamber of secrets.

So let the faggot redditors in. They'll turn fast enough, especially if they're from some trumposphere sect. We have the info and we can shit on everything other than our own ((([insert website owner here]))). which has always been the case.

What should concern you is the fabric of Holla Forums changing. When people start allowing ANY namefag, e-celeb, attentionwhore etc. into their hearts and minds then all is lost. It'll be interesting to see what happens on Holla Forums after Trump has been president for a while and does some kosher shit. Only then will we know just how shit Holla Forums has become.

For example, pic related.

No.

Listen, they will never fucking like us, okay? Never.

Honestly I'm surprised the "All" page isn't already censored like the main page. Doesn't seem like they're capable of getting control of it at this rate, too many on there would notice mass censorship at a rate fast enough to have any influence on the election.

There's never going to be any uncucking at reddit. I just looked at the front page over their, and one of the top posts right now, is some bullshit story about a gay couple being arrested in Russia for carrying a sign that says "Love wins."

The name of the account that posted the story is "–HillaryClinton–" and this is that accounts first and only post. The shilling over there isn't even subtle, and the users are eating it up.

Thanks Sam if that really is you.

Did you even read the fucking post? Of course you didn't, so I'll spoonfeed it to you on the off chance you aren't a shill or autistic: Reddit isn't for full giving the full-strength red pill, it's for doling out small doses so that normies can eventually take the full-strength red pill .

Can confirm, came for goymergate, stayed for 1488.

This. The shooting is a great issue to D&C the left though, we'd be dumb not to use it.

I think the aim of all of this was already pretty clear, a war against the muslim world. You can expect public opinion shifting towards killing mozlems, and forgetting about the jews who let them in in the first place. Just according to the plan.

The chaos of war will provide cover for removal.

Thanks for repeating my point after a wall of text. All of these faggots are changing the fabric. Go lecture someone else.

You are fucking full blown retarded.

I think you should gas yourself if you think that was a wall of text newfriend

Breaking the echo chamber that reddit has trapped tens of millions of normalfags in is a huge victory. Yeah, /r/the_donald is blind to Jews and degeneracy but don't wait for Hitler, you can shift a lot of people closer to our side with some spare time voting up our shit and drowning out the paid shills that work reddit.

sage b/c off-topic now

I've never seen this much concentrated autism, even on Holla Forums.

That's pretty much a tldr of what I wrote in
You are far more eloquent than I.

Good way of describing it.

They've been hammering Islam for decades (only to turn around and cry islamophobia five minutes later). This gives the left and right a safe box to fight in.

Doesn't anyone remember the War on Terror? This is the same shit all over again.

Yep. Just like after 9-11, all eyes kept off the Jew.

(((you)))

You are really reaching if you think that would work on the right wing, you fucking retard.

Did you have this interesting conversation as he was fucking your wife?

holy shit what the fuck are you smoking

this. fucking sandniggers will cry fake crocodile tears all day about how it's #notallmuslims and they dindu nuffin. but you won't ever see any of them actually try to purge those ebul radical bad guy sandniggers.

It's pretty crazy, last time I checked 15/25 posts were /thedonald

Is preaching to the choir and intellectual masturbation any better then conversion of new minds and spreading the message? The thought has to be advanced and developed, of course, but the time for that is in the past and in far future - you cannot develop the point any further without labouring it right now, and it has to go to the masses in order to live and take on meaning, instead of being a dead fetish for a closeted group.

Reddit will never change. The disgruntled ones will come her though and will see the truth and that's all that ever mattered.

Is preaching to the choir and intellectual masturbation any better then conversion of new minds and spreading the message? The thought has to be advanced and developed, of course, but the time for that is in the past and in far future - you cannot develop the point any further without labouring it right now, and it has to go to the masses in order to live and take on meaning, instead of being a dead fetish for a closeted group.

Reddit will never change. The disgruntled ones will come her though and will see the truth and that's all that ever mattered.

First thing I see when I load up Reddit.

Into the fucking trash it goes.

It gets better.

like a clockwork.
I swear you people are paid to make conspiracy theories so the real ones stay buried.

i would say so too. tel aviv is very gay friendly, that's probably how they are gonna to spin it.

I'm glad hearing Trump has successfully remained teflon in the face of being called racist so many times before which I did not know. Makes me even more confident in his ability to handle whatever the kikes can throw at him.

well it's probably (((pure coincidence))) there was an attack in Israel just 2 days before Orlando