EXCLUSIVE SAM HYDE (TRUMP SUPPORTER) MEDIA INTERVIEW

ABSOLUTE MADMAN SPEAKS OUT PUBLICLY

When will this man be stumped? My bet is never.

What a sick freak
Killing all those gays like that

Wew

Sam Hyde is becoming an identity like Guy Fawkes. This is good, the doppelgangers will keep the media busy while the legend himself plans the next shoah.

absolute

Courtesy of based Mann

potato webm version

No doubt that guy was a Holla Forumsack. Props to him for communicating our message coherently and confidently instead of sperging out like a Hollywood Nazi for the kike media to make an example out of.

This is what the left-wing fears – Trump supporters who can convey our views reasonably and eloquently to normalfags. That's why they show up to these meetings in 100:1 numbers to strongarm the right into silence.

We all all Sam Hyde.

The spirit of Sam Hyde lives in us all.

He was dog whistling the whole time with implications and summer coming up.

Based

I'm Sam Hyde.

WHY HASN'T SAM HYDE BEEN LOCKED UP YET?!?!?!?1

Looks like Morrakiu.

What a cheeky cunt

Nice

MY FUCKING SIDES

it's in the real world now. don't let your memes be dreams

Wonderful job.

Hilarious

Mister Hyde, is that you??

Top Fucking Kek.

Kek likes it.

very articulate. as much as you can expect anyone in that situation to be.

good for him.

Not a single "uhhh" or "ummm" that I could notice. A very well spoken person, glad to have him on our side.

CAN'T HIDE FORM HYDE

Did you see the way he curb-stomped that poor african-american at 2:48!?!??!

Agreed, also note his repetition of the "84 billion dollar financial burden" and stressing the "illegal" in illegal immigration. It's something that might seem like you're at a loss in a debate, but this is for the camera - he's definitely taken notes on the trump MO and the value of stressing talking points. Top show

This man has had either some speaking classes or has taken a shit ton of notes and references, as well as practice, with speech.

Can definitely tell he's a Holla Forumsack, and great to have him. The more like him that can convey views as eloquently, then the more that (((they))) fear us.

Top kek.

This is the standard any rally-goer should reach for. The way to BTFO a leftist in a videotaping of a rally debate is not in the content of the arguments, but the quality and maturity of the rhetoric.

Be composed and calm always. Embrace the adrenaline, but don't let it make you hasty or on edge. Speak slowly and clearly, and never stoop to their level, though jesting is always accepted.

Don't be phased by the enemy channeling demons, screeching and turning red. It's just a desperate resort to feigning when the sword failed, much like the warning signals in their hair. They are barbarians but with the continence of women.

If they fear us, they'll prepare for us. Let them write us off.

The clever hawk hides his talons, user.

Wait! Sam Hyde did that? When will we stop that madman!?!?

We standalone complex now. Based Sam Hyde

The bodybuilding was just a ruse! Sam finally reveals his combat form! Thin and sharp like a keen blade!

Excellent post.

Holla Forums irl

I bet he is a lot more redpilled than he is letting on

also lel

Kudos to him keeping a straight face and not sperging out like some of us would.

Quality poast

BASED

can you blame us? we're fleeing a warfiretorn country

think of the Canadians user, who else is going to club your seals?

I am Sam Hyde.

I am Sam Hyde.

I am Sam Hyde.

I am Sam Hyde.

We are Sam Hyde.

I am Sam Hyde

>that name is already taken

which one of you faggots did it?

I'm still amazed this is real. Wew lads the Berenstain bears universe is the best universe.

No, i'm Sam Hyde.

We should switch from "Anonymous" to "Sam Hyde"

MODS DO EEEEIT

when you accidentally meme in fight clubexcept its shitposting club

Im 100% ok with this

Good taste in ARPGs, user. Prophecy is pretty fuggin' good. I have a Scion named after Ivanka.

I fully support this idea.

No, I'm Sam Hyde!

Lets all just do it manually, it'll be a great way to ID shills for a few days until they catch on.

How do you do fellow Sam Hydes?

I'm okay with this.

>Sam Hyde is kil

you can use several underscores between the name if you have to

By the way faggots check these digits Sam Hyde got.

Stay
Alert
Mothers

Hide
Your
Daughters
Everybody

Hardcore can be soul-crushing. I can't stomach investing that much time into a character just to have him die to a lag spike or some fluke rare mob. I am enjoying the softcore league a lot though. Just started maps with my Firestorm witch.

I'm on board with that, Sam.

Too fucking based. Absolutely BTFO those reporters.

I'm getting internet tomorrow in my new apartment, can't wait to play poe for the first time in 3 months.

Will try out my new hipster-esque build; Inquisitor Storm call

Polite sage for off topic

This. what's also effective is mocking their cartoonish portrayal of le ebil whyte supreemist by adopting SOME of that rhetoric, and using it ironically, much how leftists themselves use "irony" to signal their hatred for white people. Using humor and mockery is a way to beat them at their own game, by not even engaging their arguments (which are inevitably filled with loaded language and assumptions.) If ever you argue, really argue with a leftist in support of racial awareness (which you shouldn't, since racial solidarity is self-evidently a good thing and needs no justification), never fall into cuckservative go-to's like "w-well, it's more about c-culture than anything!"

A jew with a handsome nose, but under the eyes give it away. I wouldn't vote a Zionist in on his endorsement.

I am Sam Hyde

His Name is Sam Hyde.

I am Sam Hyde.

We are Sam Hyde.

Mods, we are no longer anonymous, we have a name.

Sam Hyde.

THE NEW FACE OF ANONYMITY, SAM HYDE
INTERNET JOURNALISTS REPORT GROWING MOVEMENT OF HACKERS, TOO EXTREME FOR ANONYMOUS

woah more of her?

lurk more summerfag

excuse me?

Realpolitik aside… why hold back?

I have a problem with all immigrants for the following reasons:
- 94 million people here are out of the labor force
- Flooding the labor market with surplus labor lowers the price (wages)
- Every immigrant with a job is a native unemployed.
- Companies are using H1-B visa workers to replace natives.
- The highest number of illegals comes from expired work permits.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

if not now, when?

I like it.

Just wait for hitler goy!

kek Summerfag confirmed

Since this is a Sam Hyde thread, I might as well post this

We are Sam Hyde
we are not for gibs
we do not fuck rats
Tedx us

We are Sam Hyde
we are not for gibs
we do not fuck rats
Tedx us

Thanks Jim

Fuck you all I'm Sam Hyde

that's one of his best works. him trying not to bust up laughing makes it better

I qualify my racism with my lust for exotic women. I had a boyhood crush on that singer from skunk anansie. Great voice, btw

I like it

SO CLOSE

at least a much better post got it

Well there's alot of unemployment in the west. Bringing in one retard from some bumfuck country will create a bunch of jobs

i.e.

social workers
language instruction
construction workers to make good housings
riot police
idiot millenial pundits to castigate the peons for racism on tv and blogospheres
health insurance
kebab maker insurance against pogroms
women's shelters
etc

economics man.. human nature

TOP KEK

Everything he said is correct as far as the economics, but it would be great if White people could just say they want to keep their countries from being transformed by third world immigration and being racially usurped. Illegal immigration is really a fraction of a larger problem. We would still be in decline if illegals came to a full halt, and if we are true to our convictions we need to keep that in perspective and not pretend that legal immigration in its current state is totally fine.
Again, he did a good job, but we need to push further than just the bare economics of the immigration.

this is what merkel advisors believe

Kek

Will the real Sam Hyde please stand up?

We're all Sam Hyde

Je suis Sam Hyde

sounds good

This guys on point. Great answers.

What are you talking about?
Didn't we already have "Sam Hyde" on our names?

I support this idea Sam

1488% based

Who's this Sam Hyde guy? Sounds like a cool dude.

Shitlib status: triggered

Now look. I hate niggers just about as much as any sane white man. O'bamas policies have been a catasthrope for this year republic.

But look at this picture. Really look at it. Many people have looked at it, many corporations, governments have tried to frame it in various ways. What they won't tell you (and the never do) is that..

What you are really seeing right here is patriotism.

A midget Cuban anti-American communist laid hands on the sovereign head of the United States of America.

Had he raised a fist into the air like that commie dwarf intended, you would know the drill.

But he didn't. He waived.

This one picture is the definition of diplomacy, which the RUSSIAN government of Cuba managed fuck-up.

Truly the worst president in US history, but at least he is a true American.

It is about time Cuba is invaded.

I'm here

Cool dude , I liked your tv show

Hey thanks for being such a big guy for us Sam.

I am Sam Hyde

We can not let them make a list of people who can't have a gun.

That means we are on that list.

WAKE UP ANONS!

Je Suis Sam Hyde

Sam looks so different here….holy shit….

This Sam Hyde character is pretty eloquent and has a good hand with reporters.