Brit/pol/ #952 - Owen Jones is Upset Edition

archive.is/jJlMW
newsthump.com/2016/06/08/three-months-wasnt-long-enough-claims-man-who-couldnt-register-to-vote-at-1150pm/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/09/making-children-attend-christian-school-assemblies-undermines-hu/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb-sf28398239
archive.is/ys5Kh
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/06/labour-should-get-back-its-roots-and-back-brexit
politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/75992/labour-mps-john-mann-and-dennis-skinner-back-brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-mp-rehman-chishti-could-be-investigated-by-parliamentary-commissioner-over-links-to-a7072346.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/1736151.stm
conservativewoman.co.uk/laura-perrins-farage-is-a-lone-voice-defending-our-women/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/claim-cameron-may-offer-referendum-turkish-eu-membership-desperate-bid-stop-brexit/
youngindependence.org.uk/pupils-and-politics/
Cameron issues Brexit pensions warning
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36509931

Other urls found in this thread:

triblive.com/usworld/world/10622069-74/khan-remain-campaigners
twitter.com/KristineGarina/status/742079771618779137
archive.is/lsQgY
express.co.uk/news/politics/679104/End-EU-rule-FINALLY-Leave-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit
newsthump.com/2016/06/08/three-months-wasnt-long-enough-claims-man-who-couldnt-register-to-vote-at-1150pm/
archive.is/Hfvcd
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/12/brexit-vote-is-about-the-supremacy-of-parliament-and-nothing-els/
archive.is/rEEsR
welt.de/politik/ausland/article156177607/Syrer-bezahlen-Schleuser-fuer-Rueckkehr-nach-Hause.html
archive.is/hoWiy
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-14/10-year-bunds-tumble-below-0-soaring-brexit-fears-spark-global-flight-safety
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/745587955692113921
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemi_ships
graphics.wsj.com/brexit-whos-voting-what/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR ARE BREXIT

WE'VE GOT TO KILL

Anyone watching E3 lads?

Here's Owen getting upset

Apparently Battlefield 1 is shit tier.

Shit just ignore that
Didn't see the webm

Poor Owen, going home to cry on Daddy's dick.

It's nothing but a reskinned BF3/4. Nothing WWI about except the textures.

He really made himself look like a spoilt child.

I laughed every time he sperged out saying LGBT.

I'd like to fuck Owen Jones in his tight, pink anus.

Shame you weren't at that club tbh.

/brit/pol - the post

Fucking kikefaggots.

Wow…wow…

Burger here. I sure hope this spurs you are country on to some sanity regarding the EU and thier 'Pakis First' agenda lads.

"You never listen to me! It's so unfair!"

*Storms upstairs. Slams door. Moment of embarrassment when Owen realises he's shut himself in someone's office and he's supposed to be a real, grown-up journalist now*

Pucker up owen

Make it viral lads.

Why are you lads pushing the +4 / -4 poll so much like it's new? It's like a week old news.

Because the lads who make these threads can't be arsed to update the OP with new links as they are being posted.

Jesus, what a little bitch

tbh its pretty revolting to see brits talk about americans needed to have their guns taken away

Yeah, let poor Omar in Britain instead! I'm sure he'll do good things :^)

Omar already did

why would anyone need guns anyway, sounds like racism, its 2016

To be fair, Poz Jones is right. It was a homophobic attack. Because Islam is inherently homophobic.
But I doubt this will stop him spreading himself for Islam, even though it should.

Genuinely baffles me how gays can love and "stand in solidarity" with Islam who literally murder and throw gays off buildings, yet at the same time spit poison at Christianity and force them to perform gay marriages etc.

Looks like (* Omars *) uncle is working hard today over in Londontown.

triblive.com/usworld/world/10622069-74/khan-remain-campaigners

Because it's non-white and the whole leftist thing is an attack on white people and our civilisation. Whether it was created for that purpose or just evolved out of some primordial mental slime I don't know, but it's an anti-white poison.

This is edited fam

LADS!

IMPORTANT MISSION!

GINNIE WANT'S SOME NAZI TRANSLATED!

ANYONE HERE SPEAK NAZI?

Oh, it's not just the brits. Even this parasitic leftist cunt from Latvia thinks she's part of the conversation.

twitter.com/KristineGarina/status/742079771618779137

The more foreign countries say Americans should lose their guns, the more fiercely Americans will defend their constitution.

Good on the Yanks.

What I dodn't understand that people don't get, because it seems so obvious to me, is that America only has a first ammendment because of the second.

The police are unlikley to bust in your door because you posted racist pepe's on twitter if here's a risk of caching a bullet in the face.

It's times like these, with lies spewing out of every news outlet and every normie, that i'm truly glad to be a part of Brit/pol/. You're all an oasis of sanity in a sea of madness tbh.

Thanks lad. As part of Brit/pol/ I appreciate the compliment.

Honestly, these days I think I've become dependant on Holla Forums. I suspect I'd be depressed with no one to talk about this stuff to. I'm pretty right wing IRL, but not to the point of #DeportAllMuslims, which I can be here.

the bitch is a jerrycuck. fkin knew it

What are you doing? Bathing in your victory? You had one job, OP. This is so typical.

- Leave camp supposedly has a 19 point lead.
- This is most likely a ruse and a last ditch effort to get Pro-UK Britains to stay home.
- Do not get distracted at this pivotal point.

Despite there being less than two weeks before the crucial referendum, on June 23, a further 15 per cent said they still didn't know.

Of those who voted to leave the majority, 39 per cent, said that Britain should have some sort of Free Trade Agreement with the EU, similar to the one currently enjoyed between the US, Canada and Mexico.

A further 13 per cent said they would accept the off-the-shelf-membership of EFTA, the European Free Trade Association with a single market.
archive.is/lsQgY
express.co.uk/news/politics/679104/End-EU-rule-FINALLY-Leave-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit

>newsthump.com/2016/06/08/three-months-wasnt-long-enough-claims-man-who-couldnt-register-to-vote-at-1150pm/
Why do you keep posting this fake shit?

"Das ist gefährlich" means "That is dangerous."

That's dangerous, to(depending on the context) profit again, Schleuser(surname).

The whole thing translates to
"That's dangerous, again human traffickers profit."
Schleuser sounds like a jewish surname though.

It is a big tent.

With sadness and tortured by doubts, I will cast my vote as an ordinary citizen for withdrawal from the European Union.
― Ambrose Evans-Pritchard

archive.is/Hfvcd
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/12/brexit-vote-is-about-the-supremacy-of-parliament-and-nothing-els/

"This is dangerous, again the ones who profit are (human) smugglers"

Afternoon lads

It is from a deceptive Welt article whose tenor is that the invaders are turning around, pay their human traffickers again and return to their countries of origin. Absolutely ridiculous.
The reality is that tens of thousands arrive in greece and italy every day to make the trip to germany, france, britain and sweden. I am getting sick and tired of these misleading propaganda pieces.

Greece: Refugees return home despite war in Syria.
Syrians pay human traffickers for return home

"'Europe has no feelings for us: Refugees that are stuck in Greece do not believe in a better life [in europe]. They want to go back. This is dangerous, again human traffickers profit.

Griechenland: Flüchtlinge kehren trotz Krieg nach Syrien zurück.
Syrer bezahlen Schleuser für Rückkehr nach Hause

"Europa hat überhaupt kein Gefühl für uns": Flüchtlinge, die in Griechenland festsitzen, glauben nicht mehr an ein besseres Leben. Sie wollen zurück. Das ist gefährlich, wieder profitieren Schleuser.

archive.is/rEEsR
welt.de/politik/ausland/article156177607/Syrer-bezahlen-Schleuser-fuer-Rueckkehr-nach-Hause.html

Soaring Brexit Fears Spark Global Flight To Safety, Send 10 Year Bunds Tumbling Below 0%
''"the UK EU referendum is suddenly totally dominant in financial markets" - the increased focus comes as the leave campaign has gathered steam as 4 polls yesterday afternoon/evening put the 'leave' campaign ahead.

ICM phone and online poll showed 53% would vote to leave EU and 47% to remain. (Guardian)
YouGov/Times poll showed 46% would vote to leave EU and 39% to remain. (The Times)
ORB/Telegraph poll showed 49% would vote to leave EU 48% to remain. (The Telegraph)

But it's not just the volatile polls this time: overnight Britain’s biggest selling daily newspaper The Sun has backed the campaign for the UK to leave the European Union, delivering a major boost to the Brexit camp just nine days before the EU referendum. In a front-page article headlined “BeLEAVE in Britain” the Rupert Murdoch owned tabloid declared that remaining in the EU would be “worse for immigration, worse for jobs, worse for wages and worse for our way of life”.''

archive.is/hoWiy
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-14/10-year-bunds-tumble-below-0-soaring-brexit-fears-spark-global-flight-safety

totally faggotry ITT

tbh

Molon labe, fuckers!

How was Nige on ITV earlier?

Any debates coming up I should be aware of?

Bump

Owen seems like a nice lass.

Confirm / deny.

WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW

twitter fucks up the timestamp

bump

Fuck off nigger, we have a thread

Mods, feel free to anchor/delete.

nth for flooded with chinks and niggers after brexit

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/745587955692113921

VOTE LEAVE

Why do Americans have to destroy and ruin absolutely everything?

Fucking yanks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemi_ships

I don't think my soul can take this and a remain vote, we need to fucking leave.

Why did you idiots bump this thread?

In a nohomo bromance way?

wat

graphics.wsj.com/brexit-whos-voting-what/