Brit/pol/ #952: Debate Overload Edition

Debates with Roger Helmer, Nigel Farage and Paul Nuttall were held in different parts of the country

archive.is/jJlMW

newsthump.com/2016/06/08/three-months-wasnt-long-enough-claims-man-who-couldnt-register-to-vote-at-1150pm/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/09/making-children-attend-christian-school-assemblies-undermines-hu/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb-sf28398239

archive.is/ys5Kh

newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/06/labour-should-get-back-its-roots-and-back-brexit

politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/75992/labour-mps-john-mann-and-dennis-skinner-back-brexit

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-mp-rehman-chishti-could-be-investigated-by-parliamentary-commissioner-over-links-to-a7072346.html

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/1736151.stm

conservativewoman.co.uk/laura-perrins-farage-is-a-lone-voice-defending-our-women/

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/claim-cameron-may-offer-referendum-turkish-eu-membership-desperate-bid-stop-brexit/

youngindependence.org.uk/pupils-and-politics/
Cameron issues Brexit pensions warning
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36509931

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/London-stands-with-Orlando-1914866975318453/timeline?ref=page_internal
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07gt5nr/better-in-or-out-a-bbc-north-west-tonight-referendum-special
twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/742015911872352256
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/indulge-crimes-left/
vocaroo.com/i/s0gqRnMG3HFT
twitter.com/guardian/status/741733684399706113
twitter.com/Edwina_Currie/status/741725467481362432
vocaroo.com/i/s0y6ZaV0gYM3
politicshome.com/news/news/76056/prime-minister-accused-‘borderline-corruption’-after-handing-honours-remain-donors
strawpoll.me/10470833
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-odds-idUSKCN0YX06L
vocaroo.com/i/s1yIkokJH4Wx
twitter.com/hehisself/status/741527945513144320
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-13-861_en.htm
twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/741384359152783361
vocaroo.com/i/s0mtiJUDK14T
vocaroo.com/i/s1xujgyh1tQ7
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3638055/50-perverts-killed-bar-Homophobic-headline-Turkish-newspaper-website-strong-ties-country-s-President-Erdogan.html
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36499750
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/news/themes-in-the-spotlight
hurriyetdailynews.com/eu-chief-says-getting-closer-to-granting-turks-visa-free-travel.aspx?pageID=238&nID=100410&NewsCatID=351
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/13/orlando-victims-travel-agent-brand-manager-and-technician-among-dead
google.co.uk/search?q=brexit 19 point&client=firefox-b-ab&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwip0pfM5aTNAhWIIcAKHSmyDVAQsQQIJA&biw=1680&bih=913
youtube.com/watch?v=wBztc_BL4Yk
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36513921
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36514849
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36515816
dailyfx.com/forex/technical/article/cross-market_technical_update/2016/06/07/GBPUSD-Mysteriously-Spikes-Higher-as-Implied-Volatility-Surge.html
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-tusk-idUSKCN0YZ0Q9
twitter.com/Baddiel/status/742250962207821825
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/13/sky-news-homophobia-orlando-sexuality
twitter.com/WindleshamRich/status/742148892058345472
twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/742307919614644224
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4nv8bx/london_mayor_plans_negative_body_image_advert_ban/
talkradio.co.uk/highlights/julia-hartley-brewer-speaks-out-about-twitter-abuse-after-owen-jones-debate-1606131595
channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36492127
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36515680
bbc.co.uk/taster/projects/we-wait?intc_type=singletheme&intc_location=avs&intc_campaign=bbctaster&intc_linkname=refugess_contentcard8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/51715413/#51718373
reddit.com/r/the_farage
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/ukip-failed-to-declare-election-expenses-in-seat-lost-by-nigel-f/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/12/now-boys-can-wear-skirts-to-school---as-new-gender-neutral-unifo/
vocaroo.com/i/s14lmtPP05DY
strawpoll.me/10473910
youtube.com/watch?v=T_T2rM1mX9I
strawpoll.me/10473935/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for poz

THIS BETTER NOT BE FUCKING DEAD WHEN I COME BACK TOMORROW

brexit isnt happening

See if someone can shoop "London stands with Orlando" in the blue box

Final version, lads.

POZ

Don't think anyone's going to believe it if its an otherwise plain piece of paper with text on it.

I was just making what the others were asking.

I couldn't decide between this or a Owen Breaks Down Live edition, did i do good lads?

looks better than the blank one

48 THREADS until we have the best ever or the last thread and we'll be cast out

Sure, but I believe it won't convince anyone like that.

Adding the text "London stands with Orlando" that matches this style, and releasing it just at the moment Owen attends this event seems better.
facebook.com/London-stands-with-Orlando-1914866975318453/timeline?ref=page_internal

Good job lad. Don't want to step on toes or discourage OC but had a go myself.

I predict our thread on June the 24th will be overloaded with yank and euro salt, we're deffo getting kicked off, where we go is the question.

No problem, yeah your version is better, let's go with that one.

Anyone remember this girl from a vote leave picture ? looks like a race mixing degenerate tbh

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07gt5nr/better-in-or-out-a-bbc-north-west-tonight-referendum-special

You did good lad.

OY VEY!!!

This cunt must be related to Owen

Dear ISIS. "teh gayz will ALL be in one place tomorrow for Orlando part two…nudge nudge wink wink, love Owen"

Lads, my mate is a taig, but he's a really nice guy. I'm jelly of his size tho tbh

smh

Oh shit sorry, staying on point - lads it's been a fucking big week of news hasn't it? What a way to end a week. We're going to win and brexit is going to happen!

lets just ban guns worked really well in france

So it's straight white males again? Of course! Thank you for opening my eyes to our inherent sin (((Goldenberg))).

I think you should keep going with your version anyway lad It keeps looking better and better m8.

Any criticisms or suggestions?

I hope it goes off like our previous edit of Owen, last time he spent like 2 weeks trying to prove it was a shop and it was spread fucking everywhere, we need that again.

Been reading some Hadiths lads. Know your enemy and all.

Check out this peaceful passage from are lovely prophet

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from today's events. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is Sky so anti-LGBT? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want to live in my safe echo chamber and ignore the problems in the country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought all Muslims liked gays???? This is so fucked.

Had a go at it myself.

Reading the #LoveIsLove hashtag makes me wish the chap had killed more. I know that sounds terrible and everything. But the amount of unfettered degeneracy out there and mindless sub-ordinance to weak slavish cuckoldry breaks me.

>>>/tumblr/

Rem

Damn right m8, though it may be harder to pass off this time considering the success of our past hit job, people may be wary. Him getting rustled to fuck over it was absolutely glorious.

are you some kind of anti-tripfag purist who wouldn't debase himself by conversing with filthy tripcode heathens like me or something?

How could you possibly misinterpret this lad? They're clearly talking in metaphor.

what if this finally sends him over the edge

I have a feeling we're going to leave too, can feel it in my marrows. The bitter disappointment of the GE is still fresh in my mind though…

I don't mean to sound too pessimistic, but like the user said earlier in the evening "hope for the best, prepare for the worst".

Op here internet went down bt are shite , like helmer says it will probably be much harder to pass off, but if it did, I'm sure it could make him break down in ways much worse than his latest one live on Sky. mAybe he didn't know it was live?

Actually prefer it like this.

You did alright mate.

When we sending this to Owen?

I was fucking around with this just now…needs finishing off tbh. My photoshop skills are desperate…wanted to change the tesxt for something funny

Usually my ID changes when I'm on my phone, hasn't now, odd,

Later in the morning we can unload it on twitter and reddit I suppose.

The problem is nobody knows who Omar Mateen is.

I don't think it'll catch on like the last one.

But it might fuck him up

Anyone who reads "Orlando" and "not a Muslim" can guess what its about.

LOL

I is a wog I is
twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/742015911872352256

My ex boyfriend is American. I hope he's ok.

Never give up, you can do it lad. For Nigel and for Brexit.

Probably connected to your router now but before you were using your mobiles provider/credit?

Probably never. I'm not entirely sure how the first one snowballed/who first got it rolling.

Gordan?

Lad I'm falling flat on my face. I have the ideas but not the skillz. I need a partner in crime

Niggers post the stupidest reaction gifs. It's like they're talking a completely different language. Sounds obvious doesn't it, but their retardedness really is a pet peeve of mine. You see liberals following suite, as if they try to mimic niggergifspeak.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/indulge-crimes-left/
Another good article by Based Ed.

Ever wondered why kids these days are leftie idiots? This is why.

Hue

LOL..just saw this on Twitter
80% of Dutch support Brexit
88% want their own referendum
…literally every online newspaper poll I've done from the Telegraph to the mirror is between 70-92% IN FAVOUR OF LEAVING

We can't let them fix the result this time REEEEEEEEEE

Funniest thing about this nigger was when he was discovered to have NO nigger in him. NONE. WHATSOEVER. AT ALL
…he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

If we leave then the Dutch leave, we should become best bros with the Dutch and protect them from the mean EU bullies.

We are already great friends with the Dutch, we just don't feel the need to go along with it.

Historically, England and the Netherlands were a lot closer though tbh

We should steal their tall genes and become a nation of Chads.

vocaroo.com/i/s0gqRnMG3HFT

Started linking it to far right accounts, until Britain First shared it on their facebook page.

When we leave, what do you think the percentage will be?
51%? 55%? 60%?

Yeah I know. He's closest thing there is to being King Wigger.

55-60% I think.

52% without postal votes

49% with them

:^)

This tbh, the English and Dutch were the first colonists in Virginia and the 13 states, with Germans and Italians arriving later. They are a tall, intelligent and sexy people. They're good at farming and proved it in Rhodesia.

Will suicides be reported if we remain?

God willing.

WANKER!!
twitter.com/guardian/status/741733684399706113

They proved it in England too. Dutch immigrants powered the agrarian revolution during the 17th century in England.

They're also a very cucked irritating people, who are extremely Jewed.

OY VEY!!!
I'm surprised she's sucking Dave's cock so hard after knowing he sticks it in pig mouths
twitter.com/Edwina_Currie/status/741725467481362432

vocaroo.com/i/s0y6ZaV0gYM3
Who /RoyOrbison/ here?

Well she did suck Major's knob, who was basically prototype Blair.

I can't wait for a brutal war. Then these cucked faggots and whiny bitches will beg for forgiveness.

lad…

good taste

Prime Minister accused of ‘borderline corruption’ after handing honours to Remain donors
politicshome.com/news/news/76056/prime-minister-accused-‘borderline-corruption’-after-handing-honours-remain-donors
…don't know why she doesn't invite him to the Tower for a head separation ceremony, the fucking traitor'

strawpoll.me/10470833
strawpoll.me/10470833
strawpoll.me/10470833

I think there are both bees and wasps within the aryanosphere.

You're autistic.

What was the last hit job?

Bees are Christians and Wasps are Muslims.

Betfair' : Betting odds indicate 70 percent probability of UK voting to stay in EU
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-odds-idUSKCN0YX06L

vocaroo.com/i/s1yIkokJH4Wx
Thanks lad
He is pretty based but he makes you want to kill yourself, I remember watching a documentary on Roy, he used to drink loads before going onstage

Those gambling jews are going all out

How do I place a bet?

twitter.com/hehisself/status/741527945513144320

JUDAS WAS PAID!!!100 million pieces of silver actually

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-13-861_en.htm

French woman on the British in Europe: "They try to get what they want and we should all do that actually"
twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/741384359152783361

..but (((Der Spiegel))) disagree

are there any professionals at all that support remain and aren't on the EU payroll? literally the only people I can think of who want us in are being paid

No. They're all being paid…Traitors must hang

Owen Jones is doing it out of his own cuckoldry I think.

He's a scientist. Big government = big grants

If I was in the nightmare scenario of being his dad I really think I'd have to destroy all of his electronic devices.

Yeah it's like Bernie Sanders, you don't need to be paid off by big corporations to support trash-tier corporate ideology. You can think yourself into a hole.

You sound like Louis' bully dad tbh fam

vocaroo.com/i/s0mtiJUDK14T
Who /BlueVelvet/ here?

only someone who has never had sex would make such a long video about the subject. has he ever admitted to being a virgin?

vocaroo.com/i/s1xujgyh1tQ7

are you a scot or a yank my lad

He doesn't need to, he's an ugly slab of lard with tits and a micropenis. He's already fucked.

He's a virgin but he had a girlfriend in secondary school.

Neither

Corbyn looks slightly different after leaving the backbenches.

He's just like one of us poor people

It's good to see true communism has finally arrived in Britain.

Gosh.

Black Pigeon Speaks watches Gordans video's and he's a white knight.

KEK

That's a lot of EU money.

Burger scholar here, what do you britbongos think of the Sharpe series? I'm pretty fond of it and I'm only 20 minutes into it.

Seems like if the Brexit happens the continental system will start up again, only this time Nelson and the Portuguese won't be able to save you. Don't worry though, we got your back. Hehehe.

based turkroaches
Also has strong ties with President Erdogan and his party, the AKP

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3638055/50-perverts-killed-bar-Homophobic-headline-Turkish-newspaper-website-strong-ties-country-s-President-Erdogan.html

As happening threads progress and the happening becomes more of a memory than a current event, the threads always get really tinfoil.

Nah.

They hate us so much I just stay here.
Never even visit other Holla Forums threads.

The man's name, the death count, and his association to ISIS has been established. Now there's room for mass amounts of misinformation to satisfy the desire to know more. Ultimately all it's done is further the argument for banning all muslims, liberal apologists look fucking awful right now. In a sick sense, some degenerate faggots died at the hands of a muslim to the benefit of American conservatives. Every time a muslim attacks us, the more intolerant and restless we get. Nothing else for it but to vote for Trump and stock up on ammunition.

maybe if you wouldnt

the rest of Holla Forums wouldnt hate you

that being said i have a lot of respect for NA. If i ever go to britanistan i wanna try to meet up and see how they run their op

Do people still distinguish between normans and saxons?

All of that is banter.

I still don't understand why you can't see that.

We joke and have our own memes then people come in here and freak out over nothing and bitch and moan that we're all super secret Jewish infiltrators when Brit/pol/ is the oldest general on Holla Forums.

idiots in a room, etc.

i used to regularly browse brit/pol/ when nigel was running for an MP seat.

yall had some dank memes, but even then the pussyness and faggotry was evident. couldnt take it so now i just ignore most brit/pol/ threads

maybe its just humor differences that are lost on me, but seemed bretty haram to me

I think Americans are genuinely a bit thick.
When I visited nobody got my humour and they all expected me to smile and pretend I enjoyed their company.
Hitler was right about America. It should really just die.

Also, the other problem I have with Holla Forums is the catalog makes me cringe too much.

It's all "GET IN HERE FUCKERS THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS" then you click it and it's about some Tweet.
Just feels like Right Wing buzzfeed.

AT LEAST WE CAN OWN GUNS YOU FUCKING POZZED FAGGOT

THIS THREAD IS AMERICA'S NOW

I do. Even efter nearly one millenium one can pick up certain aspects of the respective tribes.

Also the age thing.

The average age on brit/pol/ feels a lot higher than the average age of the rest of Holla Forums.

I get the impression speaking to non brit/pol/acks that a fair amount of them aren't even 18 yet.
It would explain some of the hyper cringe comments I've read, especially regarding sexuality/family.

I own several guns. :)

not gonna deny that, we are decended from a rugged culture of necessity and survival. most of our history was settling a continent that want to kill us.

Hitler was right about a lot of things, but he also predicted that america would throw off its shackles due to our nigger problem.

beat me to it.

for all americas faults, we still have our funz. dont wory, i got plenty to go around when i cross the pond to help you fags out

Alright, well I'm an anglo-norman american and I'd really like to know what normans are like. Are they cold and stuck up or what?

That seems to be the case with the national threads in general, e.g. Deutsch/pol/ also seems older (I hesitate to use the phrase "more mature" in connection with Holla Forums…) than the board mainstream.

If they're going to insult us while we help them then I'm taking their women from them.

I'm 27.

bantz bro, bantz

i may make a few harry potter and teeth jokes, but if you didnt call me a redneck or make fun of the fact we elected a nigger i would be kinda dissapointed.

i just dont like it when we get geniuely ass-pained at each other over shit that happened a couple generations ago because ZOG is fucked.

You're (You)-ing a U.S.A.-user. right now, U.S.A.-user.

t. U.S.A.-user.

Threatening to take someone's females isn't banter?

British birds have droopy racks, but their comely faces make up for this somewhat minor flaw.

WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE

As long as they're not as slutty or stupid as American women. I suppose western women in general are like that though.

You can have them.

Here. Comes with free chip vomit all over your shirt as she collapses on you and listlessly tells you she loves you.>>6316959

Tell me what Normans are like, I need to know.

kek

Wonder if they'll insist on wearing blue-jeans everywhere like ours do.

Why can't women wear dresses anymore? It kills my soul.

The Normans themselves were, as the name already implies, descendants of Nordic raiders and traders who settled in, well, Normandy, and slowly blended with the surrounding French strata.

When they invaded the British Isles they formed the new elites and urban proto middle classes. The strong classism of British society means that even today it is quite probable to discover that many of the elites have Norman ancestry.

i know that feel

i love summer cuz grills tend to wear sun dresses.

even tho i prefer winter weather

The new American girl of tomorrow is 50% Mexican and is returning to her indigenous ways (with a dress!) pic. related.

FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD STEREOTYPICAL BADGER HOLDING A HAMBURGER HERE

Why do you lads call your wimyn as birds?

I know our history, I mean personality/cultural traits. Anything stick out?

what the fuck is she eating?

L.O.L., it's like they went into the make believe box for some retro-princess costumes, Brit-user. Would they ever find the schoolgirl costume in there?

Dear lord how terrifying.

REEEEEEE

To be completely honest, I have a weak spot for Latina chicks. I'm 100% race realist and will have white children, but goddamn they make my dick hard.

Out.

I know I've seen that look before, with the colours that come out and hit you in the face.

You don't like her? I'd do til my dick falls of.

Sorry, no, beside the already mentioned moderate class correlation.

She's brown.

Why?

That's white I like. Even in white girls I prefer a certain tan; being able to see veins, e.g. on the arms and tits, creeps me the fuck out.

Me too bro. I live in Texas to make matters worse. I dated a mexican chick. She told me she even used to be illegal at one point. She didnt care much about how much of a nazi I am for a while. Latinas are the only non whites i would still date. Not only because they get muh dick rock hard instantly, but they are generally nicer than american white women in my experiences. Usually pretty traditional and really horny all the time. Shit is so cash.

>white

what*

Veins are only an issue in incredibly pale grils and hammies.

untill they hit 28 and immediately turn into a sick of potatoes.

trust me, only jewess' turn to shit faster than spics.

also, seek help for not loving alabaster skin

Youre all lying to yourselves. Fedora tipping faggots.

These girls aren't going to college… Very British, though.

Kek. In my experience life tends to throw out ironies like this from time to time.

Sometimes they even dig it. Coming from their side you'll be a bit of a rough boy while still, of course, being white.

Totally. Many people who hate on Latinas ("she's brown"etc.) have never been with one. Obviously one should be conscious of the miscegenation issue.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

MONGRELS OUT

I would potentially bang her depending on her accent. If she sounded brown it would be a complete turn off. If she acted ratty like a brown gril it would not happen.

If she acted like a nice proper gril then I would bang her.

😶

no ye ye no yes no

I just came back from Copenhagen; despite all the socialism and welfare clamouring they do over there, the Danes pretty much hate the EU too.

Holy shit, the types of girls Mother Nature allowed to flourish on your island… *krautly headshaking*

You mean a Spanish accent? Shit's hot, you edgelord.

A proper Latin girl is anything but "ratty".

That's nice of you, Roosh.

Depending on how you acted it could have been a huge turn on for her. If you sperged out and were all 1488 RACE WAR NOW!!! she hated it. If you were yourself proper and mature about it yet had a stoic reserve through it then it probably turned her on.

It's absolutely disgusting. It's almost as bad as the screechy anime shit weebs love.

Yes. This level of paleness instantly creeps me out and limpdicks me. Like seeing nasal hair in a cute girl.

The one third from the right is a mess, what with her brown hair showing at the roots. Some of them look sweet, it would be worth the trip.

Your typical pale gril next door isn't pale enough for veins to be an issue unless you sit there and look for them. So I'm not sure what the complaint is.

Ok man. Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Its like fucking highschool in here or some shit.

Britain, will it be O.K.?

The one squinting with glasses? She looks to much like a slag [I'm a burgerbro, did I use that right?]

metzoes

this is why you dont allow racemixing for fun.
the wall cant come soon enugh

You and most of this thread will call me a fag for this but;
I hate doggy style
I'm 6'7" and it's not very easy to do with 99% of grils.

The anime stuff is sicko, but what don't you like about Spanish? I find it very melodic, although it obviously always depends on the speaker. Also, LatAm Spanish seems smoother than Spanish Spanish.

Nobody acts like that. I would just hold racist views (usually around niggers and sand niggers around her) and she would laugh it off and call me racist. Only when she was drunk did she reveal that if she had a daughter, she wouldnt let her date niggers or spics, which shocked me a bit. She said only white guys because they are nice.
But who isnt?

Made a map for you.yanks

Should guide you on your travels to find a girl when you visit

Every race of gril finds that to be true and finds white men to be hot because of that.

What is "chavy grils"?

chavy?

(check)

You're exaggerating. As long as you wrap it up and don't father bastards, you can fuck whatever race you want.

Kek, Latinos are hyper-racist.

Race ain't language, m8.

It seems most Americans do. You're an odd lot, hell bent on miscegenation with brown people.

Girls with teased hair that some blokes abroad have a fetish for.

Dress like prozzies but never put out.

I took at as him meaning Spain spanish versus Mexico spanish. They're very different dialects. The former grils actually sound hot, the later grils sound rancid.

I'm a burger though so I don't hear a lot of the former.

Thanks, brah.

Why give them a choice in the matter?

slippery slope

then you get al kinds of excuses for why its okay unless you make sure that shit doesnt happen.

take fags for instance. we used to not let that happen. being gay was NOT okay. so all this other disgusting horrific shit stayed in the deep dark corners of society while societies hear stayed nice and healthy. no that being gay is cool and hip, all kinds of wierd shit is going on.

no race mixing. you have to invade her land, slaughter her entire village and rape her cherry for race mxing to be ok

ahh, so like this?

On the contrary, nothing is more revealing of your origins than the way you speak.

So niggers who speak English are Europeans?

Oh (((you))).

that's literally you guys though

nigger……

hence my dissapointment

Politically Correct-Miss America coming through

Because their 20 year old mental brother's ready to biff any cunt that tries anything.

aye

Niggers have their own version of english.

For example: aye man what's good homie, you tryin' to make some paper? I'm a trapstar boy, don't you be fuckin' with me, ya mean?

Damn nigga. Youre tall as hell. If i were you id get something for her to lay on to make her body higher up.
I did something like this, a little gardening seat on the floor as a blowjob seat.
My gf kept repositioning herself and complained about her knees hurting a bit from the rug so i got a little seat for her to sit on. Such a good idea. But then you have to explain why you have a little chair in your room to guests.

U w0t m8?

and they also happen to be fucking niggers

you can tell they're niggers by looking at them

gee looks like a nigger!!

you didnt even have to hear him speak

We tried but used a folding table and a box. The thrusting caused the table to collapse and she hit the floor hard. She promised to bite my cock off if it ever happened again so I avoid any such activity. Plus I prefer girl on top.

Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks, alright?

lol
Thats great

You're a bright one.

"Great"

You didn't go a week fearing for your cock every time she gave you head. That lusty look in womens eyes looks scarily like a devious "I'm going to bite your cock off!" look.

You mean aussies?

ya, because i can tell a nigger is a nigger because he looks like a nigger

its not complicated

we didnt have the best game here, but you had some good shitposted 50 replies back or so

I'm a burger badger.

Don't worry, Britbongs. If you leave, America will save your ass just like we always do :^)

I'm done posting here, I was reading that thing with the Owen getting upset about the news coverage so I've been lurking your thread. You can have it back…

True, to a part…

…but that's how LatAm came to be in the first place, right?

There are damn sexy brown babes… yes, it can be tricky, but I stand by my opinion: if you are mature about it and protect yourself, one absolutely can and should sample fine specimens of other races. I don't like Africans and Asians myself, but those Latina bitches… daym.

Now you understand what it feels like to be a Kraut.

Im a masked Grinch holding a gun

I feel kind of sorry for lanklets.

They're so tall their dicks must proportionally look really small.

Not a good look.

Meme magic is real, lads. How long until the cuck repents and declares his belief in white nationalism?

Except for my wife she is lovely

based owen

OY VEYYYY
Y

V
E
Y
Y

Lads

Boys

Fellas

Guys

Mates

Big

Meaty

Cocks

Cheeky Chums & Chaps

Owen Jones is right here.
Gunman clearly targeted gays
Its funny the other people tried to ignore that

Him storming off shows he shouldnt have been on set though. Too emotionally involved.

Someone give me a tldr about the Owen Jones thing.

I couldn't put my finger on it before but this is exactly what was going on in Owen's head.

not slept

might make a fry up

why are spiders not here when you need them? I had to kill some huge arse fly with a piece of tissue paper

Go away Owen.

Not really. They were saying that Islam is attacking lots of different people for different reasons, one of those being gays, but also for listening to rock music, drawing Mohammed, etc. Also muh guns.

I think the basic problem Owen had is that in his mind this attack was a completely isolated incident with no connection to any previous acts of Islamic terrorism, but anyone with any common sense can tell that this is all part of a wider campaign against the west.

So because they were starting of with very different assumptions, Owen just couldn't understand why they were saying the things they were and probably defaulted to thinking the hosts were nasty homophobes.

Who are you boatman?

your spam is fucking cancer

That, and he was too emotionally involved in it.
Wonder what Douglas Murray will say about this?

lad, we were all ignoring him and you just let him win

yeah, I pretty much agree with that. but, why couldn't we say that this was the biggest attack against Latinos? It was a Latino club, too, after all. I think the other hosts were being pozzed about the whole gun thing, so I sympathize with Owen in that respect, but he's being a terrible drama queen (pun half intended) in trying to make this about, and solely about, LGBBQ. Also, look at those hazy eyes with the bags underneath. Total alcoholic. Typical of gays, no offense to homos.

If someone here knows what the hell is going on please spoonfeed me cause I can't decipher this autistic schizoid gibberish.
It seems like some rich twat having a laugh

Kinda makes sense.
I'm a little bit interested in what the investigators find out about his motives.

I've seen this billboard too
and i ignored it like all the other billboards I've seen. Pleb-tier advertising medium tbqf

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36499750

Yeah I have had a few of those near me also, in premium spots I might add. Whoever is placing them is spending some serious money.

I presumed it was something to do with freemen on the land or something.

Gays are huge drinkers, and I say that as a slowly maturing drunkard myself.

Right so it is a freemen thing.

The whole thing is a nice idea but we aren’t getting out of playing by the systems rules as easily as finding some loopholes. IMO.

"it's 2016, and who are you to judge if I like a little cucking now and again?"

was agriculture a mistake?

lads I've found a great place to meet single women

;^)
few miles on the clock but she's looking for love

Owen is going to be blackballed after last nights hissy fit, r-right lads?

Jesus Christ

nah, they forgive their own immediately.
remember when Chuka stormed off the Sky interview?
Everyone storms off Sky interviews

Lad it's 9AM!

Is this how you plan to spend the day?

I AM ALREADY ASHAMED TO CAPACITY

MEME MAGIC

KEK Uppity Chuka.

d-do you actually buy tokens, lad?

RIP

nah never i had a passing curiousity with the site for about a month but i'm over it now.

it's the most pathetic thing that i feel some sort of emotional attachement to women i have seen naked and desired.
fkn biology it never evolved to defeat porn.
ban porn tbqh

Nostalgia for Godders dominating the newscycle

People like Bloom is the reason Stephen Woolfe should be next leader tbh

America was our biggest fucking mistake tbh lads.

Should've left Napoleon and put down the rebellion in North America, he was the lesser of two evils

Think they are linked to The British Constitution people. They say we have a constitution it's just not one document. I saw a video where one of the guys from that placed his birth certificate on the stand and then represented it as a mckenzie friend. The judges didn't know what to do. It exposes the judicial system for what it is, a total farce. You should be able to understand what is going on in court without having to have an interpreter for legalese. For instance in legalese "understand" means give authority. So when a copper asks you do you "understand", he is actually saying do you give me authority to police you, do you stand under me.
If enough people started singing from the same hymn sheet anything can happen, at least these people are actually doing something. Government is corrupt, lawful dissent is at least a way of placing redpills out there..Freemen are ok by me, off grid hippies who refuse to pay council tax are ok by me. People who refuse to pay road tax then state the magna carta section giving right to transport goods and chattels are ok by me.
Fuck the system. Isn't that why we are all voting leave? A small chance to fuck it up for these cunts.

We all know it's gonna get rigged for 49.99% leave 50.11111111% remain

Should have stayed a neet tbh

Obviously not. It's going to be 54% leave, but 80% stay. Remember the 6 billion!

I don’t have any problems with them; I just don’t think it would be tolerated if a lot of people started using such tactics. I believe they would rather invoke martial law than give us more freedom.

The system is rotten to the core I agree, asking it for change albeit it in a highly technical manner isn’t going to tolerated in the long run. IMO TBH.

Well said, lad.
It's 2016. We need to present our positive vision of civic nationalism to the bigoted legacy parties, and what better than a half-caste leader:

Stephen "Bucker than Spear Chuka" Woolfe

what poll is that from?

Literally selling soma for the taig/jew conspiracy….
you should consider another path. Being neet might actually be more noble in this case. I'm 1/4 taig btw.

Cheer up, you will get to watch some machines earn more every 30 seconds than you do in a whole day as soon as some punters come in ;^)

lad what are you saying!

>You want your children to sing the "La Marseillaise!?"

Thanks, lad

Green is Essex girls.

he blocked me too lol

Thanks! I hoped someone will post this.

GODFREYYYYY

SCHULZ IS A FASCIST

A multi pronged attack from every walk of society is exactly what will be needed. They won't tolerate individual groups, if everyone simply stopped complying with any request for money from any government body, due to the fact that they are supporting terrorism, and it's illegal to give money to terrorist organizations even indirectly, how long do you think they would be able to keep up the facade.

any rare Godfreys floating about, lads?

Would love some, I've only got a common.

if I drank 8 pints it would probably kill me

I used to drink about 8 pints when I drank regularly
Now I can barely drink 3
I guess you just build up a tolerance t b h

not playing your part tbh lads

Oi u fancy a shag, lad?

Krauts out

disgusting

Sometimes you britfags are alright.

Men enjoy battle. No shit! This isn’t sickening its perfectly natural behavior.

If political correctness and globalist dictators didn’t cripple us these men would be busy chasing Muslims back across and out of Europe instead of chucking chairs at each other.

Glad to see the fighting spirit still alive and well tbqh.

alright chaps

this is it, i just had a wank, im going to stay off my computer for a while tee bee H

8 pints is easy, just don't be the first guy to get there.

i would tbh

your standards are low lad

overplayed tbh

I'm not marrying her

Lads now I can't go either disneyland.

Get into a fight with.

I'm from a fucking prison colony and even I'm educated enough to know what biff means.

What does he mean by this?

poz my neghole

Based Granville strikes again.

ALL WE NEED TO DO IS GAS MOROCCANS, ALBANIANS AND TURKS AND AT LEAST 50% OF OUR IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS WOULD BE SOLVED
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/news/themes-in-the-spotlight

And about 70% of our crime as well.

FUCKING HELL!!

What the fuck are "recognised non citizens"?

Cuckeron loves immigration even more than Blair, which is why he tries to set new records of it every year.

EU chief the eternal Pole says getting closer to granting Turks visa-free travel
hurriyetdailynews.com/eu-chief-says-getting-closer-to-granting-turks-visa-free-travel.aspx?pageID=238&nID=100410&NewsCatID=351

We are done.

why 4chan logo?

Gypsies

Not necessarily as bad as it looks, considering a decent proportion will be polacks

Is that supposed to be a silver lining?

You would prefer pakis?

As soon as they realise how shit Ireland is unless you're a fucking millionaire that passport gives them an automatic right to come to Britain

GAS THE EU!! GAS THE POLITICIANS!! GAS ALL LEFTIES!! GAS ANYONE WHO REFUSES DEPORTATION!!

WAR!!! WAR!!! WAR!!! WAR!!! WAR!!!

Where can I see this madman preaching the good word?

I'd prefer none of them lad.

oy beggorah

is that second quote real?

you don't feel enriched by conversing in 1000-word vocabulary english at pret a manger, lad?

He's a kraut forgive him

I'm not a kraut

Pan-European nationalists are going to make England a slavic country whether we get rid of the muds or not because "they look h'wite to me".

How fat are you lad?

Anybody got links to the debates?

Lads, 10 days to go.

What are we all up to during this final push? I am aiming to deliver 250 Brexit The Movie flyers a day. Might do 1000 on Saturday.

I feel like I could be doing more zesty memeing tbqh.

fat

how many Kilos?

Nigger faggot annihilation. Look at these twinks.

Omar did nothing wrong.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/13/orlando-victims-travel-agent-brand-manager-and-technician-among-dead

id sooner shoot a paki than a poof by a damn far margin

Fuck me that one in the hat is a "woman".

Lads… look at all the news reports… it has to be real

google.co.uk/search?q=brexit 19 point&client=firefox-b-ab&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwip0pfM5aTNAhWIIcAKHSmyDVAQsQQIJA&biw=1680&bih=913

wew
pretty sure that's hate speech lad

Does anyone else find whole 'Pig of Marseilles' thing hilarious? Something about the name/concept just cracks me up, big chav descending on a sleepy mediterranean city like some steppe terror god

Get 'em lad

Keto my man. I went on it and the first three days sucked, but after I got over the flu the weight just fell off of me.

On an average day I eat bacon and eggs for breakfast. I have meat and cheese for lunch. Dinner is chicken, steak or porkchops. I get to snack on plenty of high fat things throughout the day.

I think there will be blackshirts within ten years.

He'll be Jack Donovan's buttboi protege within days. The alt-right would love him.

It's possible they got him on set because they knew he would sperg out and trash around like a ninny. Never underestimate the setup with media kikes. Jones is like a wind-up toy in the hands of those, even mildly to the right.

Andrew Corbett-Nolan is a boomer cuck extraordinaire. I hope you participated and told him to get to fuck.

Marseille is a simmering hotbed of Islamic radicalism, not a sleepy village. A fuckload of young unemployed Muslim men live there. It's also a port town and like Liverpool means they get the most thieves and criminals there.

I know lad you're 100% right, (actually that's a lot of French cities sadly) but let me dream

Anyone else's arse sweat and soak the sheets when they masturbate?

Repent or be gone

Lol lads, Leave campaigner on Ali G

Is everyone in your country half a fag now?

Gross, so rude. Did you just learn to say horrible things to get people's goat or is compulsive.

The rest of the world really can't handle the bants lads

youtube.com/watch?v=wBztc_BL4Yk

Then don't do it in bed tbh

What? I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problem. Perhaps I should put down a towel.

Might be going to see a dominatrix tomorrow lads. :^] Really excited ngl.

This reminds me.

Roids brah. No way that is possible natty.

open parenthesis one close parenthesis

smh tbh lad

lad who are you kidding

I hate you because you remind me of my former self.

Get your act together lad.

Gordon Brown urges Labour voters to stay in
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36513921

Warning over net migration if UK votes to Remain
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36514849

and look! They're still blaming the fall of the Sterling on Brexit!
Sterling falls as investors fret over Brexit uncertainty
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36515816
dailyfx.com/forex/technical/article/cross-market_technical_update/2016/06/07/GBPUSD-Mysteriously-Spikes-Higher-as-Implied-Volatility-Surge.html

What's wrong lad? Don't want 5 million more people here bigot?

Seriously lads, thats 8% of the current population. Send help

Cheers lad

just because he's never touched a woman doesn't mean he's gay

it's ok we'll just increase our land mass by at least 8% by invading ireland and expelling the eternal taig

ANYONE that advocates for MORE migration must have their name put on…
THE DATABASE
DOTR CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH

fink of all the diverse restaurants we will get from 5million migrants :)))))))) m u h f o o d

What for, lad?

do you think I am qt?

paki-tier excuses tbh lads

I can't wank in the shower tbh

The hot water for some reason makes it impossible for me to cum and my willy just goes soft.

Top 3 non-EU recipient countries of British citizenship
2012 Total: 183 161 granted citizenships
2013 Total: 189 668 granted citizenships
2014 Total: 115 392 granted citizenships

y-you realise vaginas are warm
r-right lad?

I've been to Morocco no sorry it was France

scotland you better FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW

celtic fringe fuck everything up

Scotland was a mistake.

Solve it…

Why is that one borough in East London so based?

It's becoming clear

How hot….?

It's Essex, where all the white people went after Blair. I think we all know deep down that this referendum is non-whites vs whites.

"WHO WILL RID US OF THIS TROUBLESOME POLISH COMEDIAN COMMUNIST?"
EU's Tusk says Brexit could threaten western political civilization
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-tusk-idUSKCN0YZ0Q9

what happened to our football thugs that enabled the russians to kick the shit out of them?

THIS FUCKING KIKE…
twitter.com/Baddiel/status/742250962207821825

They got a life and binned their knife.

THE CUCK SPEAKS

have you got a spoon license?

THIS CUCK…
twitter.com/WindleshamRich/status/742148892058345472

Or what?

Or he'll start begging.

ALLAHU AKBAR
MAYOR SAD DICK GOES FULL SHARIA. NEVER GO FULL SHARIA
twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/742307919614644224

Or he'll crash his Airbus into their studio

WEBM OF POZ BOY STORMING OFF SKYNEWS

I second this

wew

Never forget the six googolplex unpozed negholes

A few anons made webms of it in last night's thread, here's a link to one

Seems pretty pozzed off tbh.

your a cunt m8

He has a cheek tbh. Sent him this, plz r8 this kike b8.

All part of getting the fembots on the Mudslimes' side.

Forced memes aren't welcome here lad.

He's obviously never heard of the Streisand Effect.

Don't look at my post count, lads

scruton is a forced meme

nice dubs

Please post more of these England at Marseilles tweets. They're fucking hilarious.

I'm not tripfagging him though.

LAD

LAD
t-thanks

WEW LAD

what about ScruMe?

also, see email field

check'd

WEW YOURSELF THERE LAD

Lads, I have a problem.

I base my entire identity around being a faggot and a victim because I'm a faggot. What do I do when I go on Sky news and they think Muslim terrorists are a bigger victim than me?

CHECK 'EM

THE DUBS CHAIN NEVER ENDS

WOAH

ScruMe only appears once a month, and there's several anonymous Scruton fans who post him occasionally.

Scrutonposting is what Holocausted the NEETs and banished them to brit/politics/. What has barthposting ever achieved?

CHECK THOSE DIGITS
I am the real barth

Nearly lad

I like, I like…

Are you memeing yourself then lad? That's pretty fucked up.

Lads I think I am having a bad effect on my brother's dog. Being around me seems to make it depressed smh

He's obviously never heard of the Holla Forums effect
….FRESH OC

CALLING ALL TWITTERFAGS

We need to put meme magic to full use in the referendum. If you can get are Nige to retweet this passport-toting Pepe we will surely win for Brexit.

TIPPY TOPPITY KEK

Top lad
Has anyone sent Owen the pic of him?

fuck you

I know

REMINDER TO REPORT AND FILTER BARTHPOSTERS
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/politics/

It's gotta be a green pepe otherwise it doesn't count lad. Also Nige might think you're implying he looks like a frog.

just kys

reeee

fuck off back to Holla Forums nigger, the meme is rising

I really have to thank whomever is behind Godfrey for his years of dedication.

average is healthy? What kind of fucked up logic is that?

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4nv8bx/london_mayor_plans_negative_body_image_advert_ban/

The if-you're-happy-and-you-know-it-do-jazz-hands-don't-clap-that's-triggering-ohemgee-bigots line of logic.

do you like the barth meme and think saint barth is qt SA?

its a shitskin, either way they look like dogshit.

I guess she's a Muslim and has never been to the beach. I

Pic from the "protest" they staged in Hyde Park when the ad first came out last year.
Like said, this is just Khan dragging up a non-issue from the fringes of Tumblr-net.

The photos were likely photoshopped but it's not an impossible body to get by any means.

What were you expecting from a fucking paki mayor? He's going to signal to the cows come home. It's like being Canadian but with more child rape.

The real question here is, will the rig it?

Every photo is photoshopped.

What do these people want? Adverts with of unappealing fat fucks with body hair/spots and rashes?

They're like puritans.

There was barely fifty people that turned up to this, yet FB and Twatter had thousands of tweets regarding this "protest".

I was expecting nothing other than him virtue signalling and slowly pushing Sharia law onto the whole city.
So far he's doing exactly as I predicted; he's not having the "bigoted" picture removed coz of the muh feelings lot, he's doing it coz showing that much skin is haram.

Because they were on different regions of the bbc, at the time we just switched the iplayer to the region we wanted, but now i have no idea how you get the different regions of a recording that isnt even on fucking iplayer.

>IF YOU DON'T JOIN IN WITH OUR FLAVOUR-OF-THE-MONTH SOCIAL MEDIA BOLLOCKS, YOU'LL REGRET IT
I didn't realise I still had all of these.

Remember that KONY 2012 shit? Good times were had.

You know what this is like?

This is like if people during the classical era started demanding statues be torn down because the bodies they depicted were idealised and not typical of the average man.
Cultural Marxism is insanity.

'course I do; when I'm in a debate or similar and someone starts going on about how their new flavour-of-the-month virtue signalling is going to change the world, I just go "oh yeah, I remember how you stopped Joseph Kony n'all"
Most of the time, they'll have completely forgotten about it; it's surreal.

Make a new groupchat with your mates and not her, then.

Women ruin everything, you can't have bants incase you offend them.

The few I've known that could handle the bantah got offended whenever I said "nigger" or anything similar.
nofunallowed

fuck this cunt. Is he even gay or is he paid to be a fifth column?

Disagree with the cunt but his banter is strong tbh is this one of you chaps?

he's benjamin zepheniahs lover

yes i'm serious

Yeah, they send failures down the memory hole so quickly, it's rather frightening.

IIRC, KONY 2012 was when virtue-signalling via social media really took off. Hard to imagine it's permeated almost every aspect of the media these days.

I thought that was just a meme

if only you knew lad

As far as I can remember, Kony was pretty much the biggest virtue signalling movement to have happened at the time, it was surreal how it was literally e v e r y w h e r e and then suddenly just ended.

Wow powerful stuff :^)

Passive-aggressive cunts need shot tbh

Does my heart good to see that many white people in Birchington.

It was a pretty ignoble end too.

Don't know why they made UKIP-specific signs, it's anathema to some people

does anyone have the time table for the UKIP party bus? I want to meet our Nige. and tell him all about britpol

no lad

Even according to the liberal's own study (which missed out 9/11) the number of casualties terrorist attacks carried out by Muslims/all white people was the same, despite there being 50 times more whites than Muslims in the US, and that was before this Mussie went for the high score.

This cunt lives in a fantasy world where the South is filled with Klansmen

It honestly breaks me to no end. The fact they think beauty is highly subjective and not objective in any sense is also highly perturbing as they build their expectations up. Instead of being told that they've got a bad lot in life with respect to looks, and there is more to life than being attractive, but there will be someone somewhere that finds you attractive. They've been told that it's everybody else's fault that they're not viewed as attractive generally. They've essentially been radicalised through the blank slate. You see this kind of thinking inherent in Jewish culture a lot because of the primacy of nominalist idealistic philosophy within their thede. We're unfortunately degenerating to the state of the hobgoblins, and it isn't good.

He already hear all about us in a curry house in Northern Ireland

Emokideh, i think it was him, asked him questions for us on Cuckchan a while ago. Wish i screencapped it

It was a blatant hoax and the spokesman turned out to be a wanker.

They were just testing how social media could be manipulated.

talkradio.co.uk/highlights/julia-hartley-brewer-speaks-out-about-twitter-abuse-after-owen-jones-debate-1606131595

Julia Hartley-Brewer blowing Jones and Islam the fuck out at the same time

would give a beating to/10

i remember kids being shown kony 2012 shit in high school instead of having a lesson because the teachers wanted to status signal lel

I think the people made the signs themselves knowing that Are Nige was going to be swinging by. I haven't seen signs by the greater Leave campaign, honestly speaking.

The aggression of the mobs on the left are just as bad as the right probably, except that the left are actually triggered easier because they consist of cucks and women, people should just stop talking about it. Or giving platforms to women who want protecting.

for fuck's sake

I'm wondering if there was actually something going on behind the scenes, where they wanted to test it for later use. Get a topic that no person will side with, virtue signal, and see how far it goes.
After which they can use it with anything they choose.

When that mozzie built a briefcase bomb in the U.S, and the attacks in Europe happened, one of my younger brothers had a bloody assembly on "why it's not all moslems"

If I remember correctly ARE Nige responded with something along the lines of “are they those people that make all the funny images of me”.

I hope he realises that it's done out of love.

here I made some OC for you

Why does Sadiq Khan always look so fucking slimy?

Even if I was still a lefty I would trust this face

FRESH OC

he totally browses

*Wouldn't trust

I remember laying waste to any and all mention of it with redpills.

lel

HE KNOWS

I can't hear a word he's saying there

I kept reading it as Baddie! at first.

Holy fuck the levels of smug

post proof
I want to believe

You gotta admit his derisive laughs are great, though.

"Golden dawn, Golden Dawn"

"(can't make out what hes saying)"

"Well i was one once"

WHAT WAS OUR NIGE ONE ONCE?

Lets face it lads, we've had ukip candidates in the past post stuff, its likely nige has been here. I like to think the lads at ukip have a laugh at the OC we make.

FRESH FARAGE

You'll never go out on the town with Nigel and Nuttall

tfw

shouting BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT to the dwarf woman like shes got down syndrome

kek

A fascist

channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism

DOWN AND OUT LAD

it's been [REDACTED]

Where would he even learn a fucking Hitler Youth song

A truly webm-worthy moment.

normies smh

He seems so confident; I hope we leave just for his sake, the amount of work he's put in is amazing.

That's a kebab, lad.

Probably a good sign tbh

IS IT TIME TO TAKE BACK CONTROL OF OUR BORDERS

Dunno, but he married a German.

I think hes a crypto fascist tbh. But hes old enough and wise enough to know you can't go full redpill and get in power.

goddamn it, lads. Can't even walk for 20 minutes without collapsing. What happens if a dog does not get enough exercise?

Anyone have that meme pic of the stick figure closely inspected a post or something that is hiding a jew?

His grandfather was German as well I think. We have to be wary of Nige and Trump, both them and their children have Kraut blood in their veins.

Nigel is a lurker

A confirmed Brit pol Northern Ireland user mentioned us in a Carryduff curryhouse on a cuckchan thread while Nige was in Belfast for a speech. You can look up the dates and you'll see

Can't remember exactly what was said but Nige definitely knew about us and said "are those the people who make stupid images of me"

when's the last time anyone's had "concerns over communism" in a student or politician

coming soon lads

So do I lad

anglos are aryans m8

Don't like curries me lads; too fucking spicy tbh

What's the best thing the English have ever done?

And why is it bombing Dresden?

BREXIT BREXIT BREXIIIIT!

What's your location, lad?

Communism is a sign of being normal now lad. The norm in society is now so left wing that even moderate centrist positions are considered right wing nazis.

Look at UKIP and their policies, it isn't a right wing party. Its libertarian. And yet they are called far right wing. If you are so far to the left then anything else looks right wing.

Insults people throw at you always tell you more about them.

Nah the image i was talking about has someone leaning forward, one eye closed, looking closely at something, trying to focus in on the merchant.

People post it when someone posts a JIDF tier comment etc.

How long has he been practicing his laugh, lads?

SA DELIVERS

Nice one, mate.

kill yourself remaincuck

he is for us what Gillen is for /bane/

omg lol did she say "whats so funny?"

Where did rare Ginnie user go?

His behaviour is utterly haram. Do you think he drinks out in public partially in the hope he'll be martyred in the cause after some goatfucker murders him?

Yeah because I turned out to be a Nazi after all those japes at school. Being called "literally Hitler" on Facebukh doesn't count. Also, believing teachers these days.

only 1/4 lad, my granddad brought a German wife home while he was stationed in west Germany

his first choice to be deployed to was japan

I could have been half Jap if he got in

Thank God I'm not tbh.

How much longer are the yanks on Holla Forums going to believe the Dresden Holohoax?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36492127

BBC FAGS using this to divert attention from muslims and rip on Christians

Oh look. It's starting again.

sides obliterated

nah, lad, you would not have had existed at all if he fucked a jap tbh. Might have been better that way tbh. Wish our grandparents had died and that we had lost the war tbh

Worth it tbh

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36515680

reeeeeeeee cucked bbc is hiding this in politics rather than the front page

nice one ❤️❤️

BEADY

filtered, stop posting that coalburner

Damn it I was beaten to the punch but here's a slightly tidier webm of it

Don't be a jerrycuck lad.

REALITY CHECK

Lad. I know you took your trip off. But please r8 the OC I made just for you.

What did you use for yours? I end up going through four fecking steps to webm videos.

Nice one all the same, lad, will be good to have two versions to post.

I can't help it, lad. I love her. Just imagine unbuttoning that shirt

what OC?

this one. it's not supposed to be mean because I love you

bbc.co.uk/taster/projects/we-wait?intc_type=singletheme&intc_location=avs&intc_campaign=bbctaster&intc_linkname=refugess_contentcard8

BOMB THE BBC NEXT ISIS

I downloaded the vid off of YouTube as an MP4 then I used Premiere to trim it and turn it into a webm. You have to get a plugin to do webms in Premiere but there's hundreds of good ones.

Flashgot to rip the video off a site.
Xmedia recode to make .webm.

Whoever it is arguing with Peter Hitchens on twitter just stop. He's not on our side and he never will be. He's hiding behind his libertarianism so he wont have to face Britain's demographic future.

Does Sargon think Hannibal has a black grandfather like himself?

This is a great video. I liked the ending.

I don't get the joke anymore lad.

smh, fucking cuck brother.

Fucking why

How many people have a VR headset in the UK

I'm not a gentoofag, I use Debian GNU/Linux
ebin
❤️❤️❤️❤️

kill yourself please

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/51715413/#51718373
Found the thread

I forgot that, lad.
Well you don't fucking tell us anything. How are we supposed to know. I remember there was something but it completely flew over my head. If you were kind enough to explain what's your story…

top fucking kek

I don't have a screen grab unfortunately.

Basically Emokideh was in the pub with ARE Nige and was taking questions from Brit/pol/ to ask him and one was if he knew about us and that was his response.

The way he worded it seems really negative, LADS HE THINKS WE'RE TAKING THE PISS

Ahh nice one! Thanks user.

Do you want to know my secret?

His family knew.

That's what I thought, but text alone doesn't convey the emotion behind it.

Nige looks like he's the head of a family in The Sopranos and he's calling for someone to whack Cameron

We need a better leader for UKIP Scotland because David Coburn is an idiot.

I know, lad, also his friends or whatever contradicts what his father said about him being religious.

That's exactly what Aidan thought as well.

Oh god its coming back to me… The flashbacks…

fresh cuck

I used to all use windows 7 but now I dual boot with Debian 8.4 because GNU/Linux is better but I need windows for my gaming.

How did you know it was Northern Ireland in the photo?

Eating my blackjacks now lads

as a fellow baneposter and ladposter this is the most heartbreaking thing. at least Tom gets us

I don't know what they muslims could do for most
people to recognize them as a threat anymore.

REEEEEEEE NIGEL WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS!!!

The amount of "guardian picks" there are is always relative to how much damage control they feel they need to do

That's the only part I remember. There was something in NI with the photos. But lad you have to believe me I completely forgot everything. Please just tell me what's with that column.

user DELIVERS

And don't worry, he'll come round.

Not the TOR cannibal are you lad?

As British Polack I can tell you that Mr Tusk is HATED in Poland.

This is why we need a r/the_donald equivalent to communicate better

God he's a fucking child

They still make blackjacks?

We still have Masketta at least

Contemplating life tbh

There is
reddit.com/r/the_farage

That place needs a lot more energy, though. It's almost non-existent next to The_Donald.

one that people use

One job.

absolutely proprietary

tbh

Jacob Rees-Mogg is awesome, I'm hoping for him to become leader of the Tories.

Yeah fam but they don't sell them in the paki shops anymore smh

You have to go to BASED white owned sweet shops where they have all manner of deliscious things from Bourneville chocolate to aniseed tablets tbh

and Matthew

Nigel met Brit Pol and our representative was a Tranny emo faggot cuckservative from Cuckchan

I'd rather it was TPPW than him tbh

Good promotion.

I tweeted your OC lad to my 57 followers. Cheer up!

BASED AS FUCK

Between him and Ruseman Brit/pol/ was fraught with danger tbh.

I would genuinely love to see Mandelson brutally tortured.

Why hasn't the beeb reported this yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

I saw this guy live at a comedy store in London, all he did was talk about the migrant crisis and about how we should open up our borders. Acted like such a kike, I was absolutely hammered by then so I can't remember a single joke. Got so many looks that night as me and my Dad went out to a couple of comedy stores and a club for my eighteenth. I look nothing like my Dad though and I'm pretty attractive in a cute way so we reckon that people thought I was a rent boy.

Same, I'm actually willing to do it.

this

ffmpeg is god-tier

does not fit the narrative

Yes he is one of if not the best member of the party atm IMO.

I’d actually consider voting Tory if he were at the helm.

OI LADS WHAT DID WE THINK OF PLS LAFF GEAR LAST NIGHT?

checked!

lad

I do not watch cuckgear

wat? r u a proprietary codec fag?

Piss awf.

He started crying over a car on live TV on the Top Gear Xtra thing

I didn't even know it was on.

fkn wot

they could swing it

Not sure if I feel sorry for him or not, tbh.

I dindu nuffinz

das rite

No lad I asked you a question

no not him, wonder if he's still around though

lad is not a question

Oh fuck I completely forgot it was on. Was looking forward to enjoying the shitshow with live bants too.

I wonder how much the ratings dropped this week.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/ukip-failed-to-declare-election-expenses-in-seat-lost-by-nigel-f/
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE NIGE ALONE

I'M CALLING THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT LABOUR

I just want to know who the fuck you are and why your face was plastered by someone all over a column.

ETERNAL SLAV

Top gear more like BOTTOM gear LOL

Just end it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/12/now-boys-can-wear-skirts-to-school---as-new-gender-neutral-unifo/

Notice how they never talk about Labour's vote rigging with the Pakis. Only paltry stuff regarding UKIP and the Tories.

If I got a Twitter would I be able to Twee this to Owen Jones?

vocaroo.com/i/s14lmtPP05DY

Luke Barth
you can email me [email protected]/* */ and play slither.io

dare bantz

CHECK 'EM

He says Golden Dawn are proud to be called neo-Nazis and that their immigration policy is just putting land-mines on the borders topkek.

Oh, so they're catching up with the Scots.

strawpoll.me/10473910
strawpoll.me/10473910
strawpoll.me/10473910
strawpoll.me/10473910
strawpoll.me/10473910

Do it lad

this isn't new, just a bold new attempt at what they've been doing for the last 50 years. education is no longer about educating children, but about indoctrinating them.

Is anyone up for the task of red pilling the fuck out of Limmy?

For those who don't know him: youtube.com/watch?v=T_T2rM1mX9I

at last. thanx m8

5/6

This is from statistics site on EuroStat.

I like Turkish delights but not turkroach people.

His brother was a neo-nazi and when ever you mention it he blocks you.

I've gone through it all lads

DO IT

Lovely lad

KEK

strawpoll.me/10473935/
strawpoll.me/10473935/
strawpoll.me/10473935/
strawpoll.me/10473935/
strawpoll.me/10473935/

Someone get the new thread ready, boys.

Wew lad

WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

You have to do it

Notice the old White folks, and a White cuck with black wife and her children.

USE POAL.ME, YOU CAN ADD COMMENTS ON POAL.ME

and un-check the filterer

It's a bit childish to bring up personal shit, that's what leftists do when they don't have any sustenance.

I TRIED BUT THEY WOULDN'T LET ME MAKE THE POLL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

link?

we broke poal.me lad

I know lad, was just mentioning it.

I am also getting errors, it could be down temporarily because it just does not load the new poal.

And it's profoundly successful because the majority of people are childish apes

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

THE FUCKING BUILDING HE WALKS INTO IS WOES HOTEL/BNB

GET THE MANLET PICS OUT OF HIM OUTSIDE HIS HOTEL AND YOU'LL SEE

HAHAHAHAHAH MALET WOES

INCOMING

NEW BREAD

Limmy lives and shoots in Glasgow lad, the hotel is in Edinburgh.

w-what is lad?

Eh?

NEW THREAD

You guys are alright.

I'm making this into a webm.
post rare Owen's for me to add.

I'm close to shoahing mineself.

Come on lads

I hope not, he was a CREEP!

WEW

Sorry lad

I now understand the MGTOW thing.
I don't agree with it, it's defatism, but I truly understand.
Would take more than just a beating stick to whip those whores into shape.

What are Turkish delights? 9 year olds?