Orlando Happenings #9: Ex-Wife Edition

Live Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=gl_RDG-HI94
50 shot dead, 53 wounded in gay nightclub by Omar "LGBTQ BBQ" Mateen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gl_RDG-HI94
archive.is/VJ5rc
nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-says-we-are-to-blame-not-islamic-terrorism-for-orlando-massacre/
youtube.com/watch?v=LSEoVkl0W30
youtube.com/watch?v=LHPbi0Jx0aE
archive.is/ActW0
archive.is/m9nbw
encyclopediadramatica.se/Pulse_Nightclub_Massacre#Omar.27s_nicknames
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/12/us/what-happened-at-the-orlando-nightclub-shooting.html
archive.is/G9W8w
archive.is/Nkaif
archive.is/W08w3
archive.is/01xi6
archive.is/b1P5E
archive.is/cfiux
archive.is/3xoQA
archive.is/7WVdu
archive.is/gU66O
archive.is/G6qck
archive.is/NzOVy
archive.is/PLvJC
cibercuba.com/videos/noticias/2016-06-13-u146802-continua-el-terror-en-orlando-evacuan-una-tienda-walmart-por?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sharer_cibercuba&utm_campaign=share
archive.is/teoTf
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/12/here-we-go-orlando-jihadist-was-radicalized-by-prison-trained-black-panther-marcus-dwayne-robertson/
archive.is/pZJgs
archive.is/wsMrP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Rodrigues_Filho
counter-currents.com/2016/06/the-dismal-tide/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtXmRYblRps
archive.is/ESl2V
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/12/cair-pulse-massacre/
youtube.com/watch?v=YS8cm3kmyWs
vdare.com/posts/orlando-massacre-islamophobia-phobia-kills-again
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
archive.is/Vmeou
archive.is/WBCYx
archive.is/138aa
cbsnews.com/pictures/orlando-nightclub-mass-shooting-victims/6/
cytu.be/r/ubermensch
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36521761
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36520213
tlvfaces.com/18-warning-moment-of-shooting-inside-the-orlando-club-recorded-by-victim-of-the-massacre/
mobile.twitter.com/Trump_Videos/status/742296150493921280/video/1
youtu.be/FFIVXkJWzfA
youtu.be/3mq5hrUDoYo
youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0
youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA
imdb.com/name/nm5753533/
youtube.com/watch?v=wLjsGZoJBxM
imdb.com/name/nm3483499/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is she ?

looks part gook or something

this is a psyop false flag faggots.

shills are shilling hard.

How so, buddy?

kek

The irony.

LGBTQI - the I stands for Islam

Sand niggers look gookish some times.

Damn. Would definitely convert for that.

Well, today's the Bilderberg meeting.
Nice dubs.

It's not how so, it's how so not. See: Bataclan.

Same here but we know even less. There can be varying degrees of independence of course, but be wise to pol's teachings and doubt as a default.

If it were a false flag it would be a white shooter in a Trump hat.

Afghanistan borders with China she could be from the border region.

Yes this could very much be a false flag.

Clinton is going to have a field day with this.

But if it was a false flag why was the guy Muslim? This doesn't help the left's narrative at all. That's the only part that is throwing me off.

I'm praising kek it was at least a Muslim guy who did it. At least this is something Trump could run with.

This is more about islamic terrorism than gun control so Trump could easily use it in his favor.

nice ID

It was also against a demographic that Trump, and as a rule, all Republicans do very poor with. Trump has the highest support among gays out of any Republican candidate, which is like 2% of the gay vote. The other 95% are for Hillary.

Omar 'Honorary Aryan' Mateen.

Omar 'Purge the Unclean' Mateen.

It's not a false flag

If it was, it would be to the complete benefit of the left. This is simply a case of an Arab going apeshit on a bunch of faggots. This will be
Hillary's bane and trump's godsend.

#iclubwithyou

Coordinate you fucking faggots.

does anyone have the fox stream?

Does this guy seem legit or do you guys think it was just a made up story to distract from the Muslim attack?

She's kind of a qt. Would marry then abuse with my penis

youtube.com/watch?v=gl_RDG-HI94

YOU STICKIED THE WRONG THREAD

Fucking this. Do people honestly believe 'hurr durr you're just hating mooslims when you should be hating da joos.'

Fuck you, there is enough hate in my heart for kikes and mudslimes.

Absolutely nothing was wrong with today. We're probably going to get close to 100 dead gays, a mudslime was the shooter, we have his imam saying gays must die, and the left in meltdown. And tomorrow we get a Trump speech. This was a wonderful day.

Check this out.

Why are there shills trying to convince us of people that he knows but then wont name them?

Fuckin' psyop people. Don't let the shills jew you.

nice man thanks

Omar "Clubber" Mateen
Omar "Gayslayer" Mateen
The Commando in Orlando
Omar "LGBTBBQ" Mateen
Omar "The Gaydar" Mateen
Omar "Y-M-C-Pray" Mateen
Omar "The Unseen" Mateen
"Mateen Gun" Omar Mateen
Omar "Bear Season" Mateen
Omar "Frag the Fags" Mateen
Omar "Rainbow Warrior" Mateen
Omar "It's Raining Lead" Mateen
Omar "Shots Are On Me" Mateen
Omar "The Closet Closer" Mateen
Omar "Kiss a man? BLAM" Mateen
Omar "What Did He Mean?" Mateen
Omar " Blastin´ and Fastin´ " Mateen
Omar "God Slay The Queen" Mateen
Omar "FUBAR The Gay Bar" Mateen
Omar "One Man Homocaust" Mateen
Omar "50 Gays = Good Day" Mateen
Omar "One-Man Blood Drive" Mateen
Omar "Akbar at the Gay Bar" Mateen
Omar "I Just Bagged 50 Fags" Mateen
Omar "Giving Queens the M16" Mateen
Omar "Put a Mag in Every Fag" Mateen
Omar "The Fag Killing Machine" Mateen
Omar "Dump a Mag in Every Fag" Mateen
Omar "For the Glory Hole of Allah" Mateen
Omar "Make the Queer Disappear" Mateen
Omar "Wiping the Gay Club Clean" Mateen
Omar "Candy Ass Turned to Glass" Mateen
Omar "The Ass-Driller Blood-Spiller" Mateen
Omar "Blow Him Off, I Blow You Up" Mateen
Omar "Suck a Cock, Get the Glock" Mateen
Omar "Ramadam Thank You Ma'am" Mateen
Omar "Putting Fags Into Body Bags" Mateen
Omar "Can't Ram a Man on Ramadan" Mateen
Omar "Pray and Spray the Gay Away" Mateen
Omar "You Lick Bum? Die Like Scum" Mateen
Omar "Judgement Day at the Cabaret" Mateen
Omar "Every Sodomite Shot On Sight" Mateen
Omar "Lick a Dick, Get Bricked Quick" Mateen
Omar "Can't Eat Meat During Ramadan" Mateen
Omar "Empty My 9 at the Gloryhole Line" Mateen
Omar "Born this way? Then you die today" Mateen
Omar "Don't Eat Ass During My Holy Fast" Mateen
Omar "Dressed in Rags and Spraying Fags" Mateen
Omar "Think I'm Cute?, Then I Have to Shoot" Mateen
Omar "Gay Demonstration Infidel Elimination" Mateen
Omar "The Doughnut Muncher Ticket Puncher" Mateen
Omar "Adam and Steve, meet Smith and Wesson" Mateen
Omar "Stay in the Closet or You Get Put in a Casket" Mateen

Race traitor, I will cleave you in fucking half with a chainsaw.

I think it's pretty safe to say Trump will win Florida.

sticky both threads and use this one as #10 then

She looks like a white-Hispanic.

the other thread is way better nigger

I've seen white hispanics, that's not what they look like. That's just how hispanics look like.

I think he's going to win the election. That's 50 bodies thanks to immigration. They can spin it all sorts of ways but 50 corpses all at once scares people.

You can't Cleave with a Chainsaw? It's a type of Saw.

tbh fam

Is the site shitting itself?

What is this, Mad World?

Yes. E3 + Happening = 502

It would be worse if Codemonkey hadn't summoned the Alacrity Daemon.

Also lots of wounded and other survivors that can go on stage with him and give endorsements.

Omar "slay the gay away" Mateen

Everyone in the thread saying she's a cutie kind of strike me as faggots. she's got no tits and a chunky stomach (why do so many Muslim women look so chunky and awful under the burkas?)

Even if he did marry her, this would just be proof he's a low-test pedofag closetcase.

are you that faggot who says "I WILL BASH IN FAGGOTS THEY CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES"

Its like your first day on Holla Forums

Fuck off goat fucker

Die sand nigger

I hate that duckface in the first pic, but damn, she's quite the qt.

Would racemix with. Or at the very least have non-procreational intercourse with.

Yes.

I wonder who could be behind it…

This thread was made 17 minutes earlier you dumb niggers. Stop whining, what the fuck does it change?

Shit, imagine trump getting the "gay vote"

Oh my god, fucking kek

Greg Johnson pls go.

a lot of them are just guys sneaking about

also, whats this women gotta do with any of the shootings. Can we get back on track.

Whats the current news

Seems the lovely autists at NeoFAG are seeing the writing on the wall and are getting a little desperate; also drowning in salt: pic, quote and archive to thread reacting to Trump's press release - archive.is/VJ5rc

Think about that: they prefer a professional liar and criminal who commits treason over a man who tells the truth about the perpetrators and systemic causes behind terror on american soil.

why isnt this bitch wearing a burka

we got the quads, your argument is invalid

I bet she in some way drove him to radicalization.

THIS THREAD BTFO

Curious device, infidel

Edgy

some twitterfag linked to her now deleted kikebook page. the profile pic had her in a burqa.

The tits look perfect, and that's the perfect amount of chunk on her belly. Are you a fag or something?

WHAT THE FUCK OBAMA
nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-says-we-are-to-blame-not-islamic-terrorism-for-orlando-massacre/

Somewhat relevant vid

Why does every guy with a certain taste in women label any other guy with differing tastes low-test?

Ass-men call boob-men low-test, boob-men call ass-men low-test, chubby chasers call everyone else low-test, everyone calls footfags low-test.

Is everyone who don't strictly prefer black, morbidly obese women, with size G boobs and an ass the size of a planet, low-test?

What tits, homo?

Literally copped from the superior thread here

1:55 OBAMA KNEW

youtube.com/watch?v=LSEoVkl0W30

Most women exercise so they don't look shamefully fat and chunky in public. If Muslim women are wearing burkas if they're in public they have no reason to exercise.

Breasts are the key thing, as they're the one thing you can only have if you're a female who's gone through puberty. That's their secondary function, why they get big, to indicate sexual maturity.

Fags can have asses, big or small. Everyone has an ass. It doesn't make you low-test to like a big ass, but if you don't also like tits you're probably gay or a pedophile.

Footfags are in an entirely separate category linked solely to mental illness and independent of the testosterone conversation.

Chubby chasers, it defends what you're defining as chubby. BBWs are not chubby, but most studies claim that shit seriously just stems from the guy being hungry or poor.

Also copped from the superior thread

wew lad

Holy fuck, these traps are getting harder to spot.

(file from other thread)
youtube.com/watch?v=LHPbi0Jx0aE

tfw stole my own posts

Not really.

checked for the glory of satan
trannyvoice

Yeah, who is ever going to benefit from keeping the goyim afraid of guns AND muslims?

Omar "Stoping new strain creation like i'm Jason Statham" Mateen

I'm in both threads

Omar "if your pozzed i'm pumping the toz" Mateen
Omar "when i see traps my dust cover flaps" Mateen

Omar "if your pozzed i'm pumping the toz" Mateen
Omar "when i see traps my dust cover flaps" Mateen

I'm not sure what that does for you but your welcome sir

As I said, doubt first, then allow partial at best. A partial false flag attack is real death but false motive. Even if it is not best possible outcome (!Jeb! himself mowing down black funeral procession) does not mean it can't be faked.

That playboy interview from 1990 quotes Trump as something like, when describing the absurdity of NY (and all modern) politics,

He has always been right there doubting the Pederast community; they are like the jews, they know where their bread is buttered.

Like i said earlier, I'm on the fence. I actually live in dc, quick story:

It literally almost crashed in front of me, cannot stress how fucking wild it was. An agency fully prepared for this shit would not shit their pants so hard.

This reminds me of the stories of "back bench revolt" or "cia cold feet". Basically, the you know who's can only pay off so many people, and eventually the other parts of the command structure will possibly respond in a natural manner.

This creates the risk of someone normal finding out what is really happening. So I saw this and felt safe, no way a second FF because of that risk. But everyone else innacity was bugfuck psycho that morning, can only assume it got worse.

Came home to Virginia and watched soccer/ baneposted all day, right decision imo.

Don't forget the massive shoulders. I bet they have huge hands too. There's no such thing as a passing tranny, only losers who don't know what women look like.

I'm not gonna rule out a false flag, because while this may help Trump, it will also help Obamba with his gun grab. (see ). However, the people saying it was all fake sound like shills, it isn't hard to get some muslims to kill some faggots, and I doubt the government would care about a bunch of fags at an orgy.

faggot watch

Low whr and large breast demonstrate a woman's sexual market value.
Men who like high whr or small tits are either having issues with their hormones or are seeking not to compete with higher value men.

I love big titties, but I also like moderate titties too. The only tits I don't like are flat chested or badly made fake tits.

DAAYYYYUUMMM SHE FINNUH

didnt i hear she is uzbeki?

they all look gooky

Yeah, saw that earlier somewhere. She's from Uzbekistan.

Good reply would have been

"…because given your record with targeting conservatives with the IRS you can't be trusted to apply unbiased gun regulations"

Literally nothing but cunts using a tragedy to whore for attention. There ought to be a law.

I want brit/poz/ to leave.

Another user posted Omar "no Homar" Mateen in the other thread. I chuckled.

All of this high profile faggotry has their buck toothed mugs grinning uncontrollably.

I have to admit that his ex-wife is a qt

race mixing is still degenerate tbh

Guys, is there ANY photo or video during the shooting?

He was there for 3 hours and there were at least 200 un-shot people with phones.

Also, why did it take the cops so long to storm the place?

;) cheekibreekies m8

yeah, but for long term qt wife material, ya need to take into account the effects of pregnancy and gravity. #sag

All I know is that things in Orlando are heating up and its only a matter of time before the same happens in Miami.

Did you have some fun, user?

Dubs confirm. Big tits are fun but not so much when they sag a lot.

Preoccupations with "market value" designates you as weak.

Fight me m80.

Sometimes you just want to get drunk and go at some big tits.

Actually, it's all about genetics. Small tits sag just as much as big ones. Difference is, big saggy tits will still look good in a bra.

Kennedi check em

Genghis Khan and his armies ran a train on all the women in that part of the world.

or just wait til it hits 30 mate, trannies never stand the test of time

Happening theme song right here

Does this make today anti-harmony day?

Yes, it's one of the implications.

I apologize.
The way things are, it's getting harder to remember what a woman is supposed to look like when not all larded up. And I never think to play the "trap or not a trap" game.

Tfw britbong, day off work, wake up to 50 dead faggots.

time to get comfy with a fry up/smoke/black coffee/cheeky 6 am lager

I'm just spitballing a conspiracy theory right now but what if the FBI, who had known about this guy's family's connection to the Islamist state and put this guy on a terrorist watch list, actually helped this guy pass a background check even though he beat his wife and helped him get away with committing the terrorist attack because they can't indict Hillary and know this would make her look really fucking bad?

good thread theme

tfw going to orlando for a vacation on wednesday…

i think we need to look into his employer who i think i read was an (((international))) "security" "company"

Stop smoking fags faggot.

any word on the bomb yet?

I fucked up a potential joke.

What does this brit bong
and Omar have in common?

They both smoke fags

race mixing is a cardinal Holla Forums sin, but damn, watch yourself handling all that edge.

would you Holla Forums?

i think race mixing is only acceptable as it relates to conquest, and then just for muh dik reasons, not procreation

W E W L A D

Don't get aids user.

If the Second Amendment held true today, one of those fags could've shot the fucking pseudo nigger before any of this happened. Everyone's sense of entitlement and self-centered generational traits need to be stripped from them.

I suggest we stop advocating the "red pill" to all these people, they obviously don't care about facts. Instead, let's work to make them feel undesired and worthless, put them in a state where they can be easily molded, taking advantage and manipulating them to see our side as the natural voice of reason. They're looking for the next step after this shooting, now's the perfect time to demonstrate Machiavellianism to these people.

Hell, if the Jews can do it, why can't we.

what the fuck man

thanks for spoilering those, i houldnt have looked

Has anyone been following the news about this shooter's dad? It's fucking weird. The guy is a nutjob who hosts a TV show where he voiced support for the Taliban, and claimed he was running for the Afghan presidency long after the election was held. He later claimed (satirically? who knows) to be the Afghan president.

archive.is/ActW0

My main question is, why is a Los Angeles TV station hosting this show in the first place? This is all we know about it, from Wikipedia:

Here's the contact info for the TV station. I think this calls for a dig. archive.is/m9nbw

it was obvious within one second of watching the video that that it was a man

I think it's an A-OK strategy for the men of a race to fuck and impregnate any number of females of other races, as long as he doesn't commit to any or marry one, any stupid shit like that.

That's been my strategy. Just never tell em your real name and you're good.

I'm sure the conspiracy theorists will suspect the family are CIA, since the father is (((broadcasting))) out of California.

I'd like to make a distinction between caffeine reliance and just using it on occasion. I like the twitchy feeling I get, but I look down on people who need it to be useful.

So does this confirm that Florida is going to vote hard for Trump this election?

Florida was already on the Trump train.

It can only get faster.

wait

The British empire was built on lager, fry ups, caffeine and fags (the good kind)

Hey, thanks for using OUR copypasta…

encyclopediadramatica.se/Pulse_Nightclub_Massacre#Omar.27s_nicknames

t. EDiot.

eh, mayhaps but then you got degeneracy, AIDS, the fact that losts of shitskins are utterly unfuckable etc.

warfare and being away from your aryan qt is what makes the warfare race mixing okay in my book

While this might sway a middle aged woman or two I doubt there will be any difference.

are you fucking retarded?

the mother fucker called 911 while mowing down fags and announced his allegiance to ISIS

this was a terror attack on american soil

stupid goat fuckers just handed Trump the election and we didnt even loose anyone of value doing it

These interactive articles don't archive correctly:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/12/us/what-happened-at-the-orlando-nightclub-shooting.html

Didn't realise how hungry I was.

No way this was a terror attack.

*Posts Jew Dog Pictures*

Lets shit up this thread like you fucks are doing to the threads that want to discuss a different take on it.

shit breakfast tbh, needs more pancakes and syrup or if you are serious some grits and gravy and some bacon and eggs

Gotta get this thing off the market immediately, smh fam

AR-15 Rifle Used in Orlando Massacre Has Bloody Pedigree

archive.is/G9W8w

Jihad is white

SHOULDER THINGS THAT GO UPP!
{price increases intensify}

So is there any proof that this isn't a hoax?

ask you mom bro, I gave her some proof last night, 100 proof aryan semen right down her tight throat

People who bother to go out and vote have already made up their minds, and most liberals are too delusional and entrenched to connect this to voting for Trump. It might keep a few people home depending on how Clinton handles the event but I doubt this will sway anyone. The media will drop this whole thing in a week anyhow.

Black pudding > pancakes

Queen

I look at that image and I see a Postal stage.

donald trump's rhetoric is completely responsible for the transit of venus causing this disprivleged muslim teen to be possessed by the evil nordic nazi magic of the scary black rifle and perpetrate this horrific crime which helped donald trumps polling. support hillary so that a strong israeli state can ensure your safety against black rifles in the hands of christian nazi white terrorists while you enjoy your state mandated homosexual orgies

Nah this is a pretty damn big shooting for a first-world nation. They can't drop it even if they wanted to. All they can do is try and twist it, and they are doing an awful job at that.

agreed, but your thinking of the wrong demographic here

im talking about normies wh are just lukewarm about the whole thing and dont really like trump because he seems a bit mean, but they guess they see some of the sense in what hes saying

and given that economy, imiigration and national security are the top three thinks that fence sitters vote on, trump is gonna win the middle with ease

but if youre so retarded that i need to spoon feed this to you i shouldnt even bother if you dont get it after this

Was hoping someone would post that

looks like some shitty spic breakfast tbh

get ur fuckin head on m8

Are you a fucking ant?
No human bean would willingly eat syrup you degenerate.

>>>/gaschamber/

Does black pudding taste like human blood?

Checking my own trips

Do you live at Shining Time Station? Does Thomas the Tank Engine always stop by wen you have breakfast?

Forgive him, burgers get confused when there are no hashbrowns in an otherwise flawless breakfast.

And coffee

britkikes invade the thread

you fucks are luck I have work off tomorrow, one lone american standing guard against the sea of shit from across the pond.

No.
It tastes nice.

I can't see the logic behind San Bernadino and now Orlando being a part of King Negro's gun control plot. They're more like thorns in what was meant to be a swift final year for him. So maybe there is something going on, or the agencies are as incompetent as their PR fronts let on and that's costing Obama.

There's just something so… penis-ey about that Jew's face.

100% degenerate

Shove it up your 'hole, you can lubricate it with the syrup you "eat" you fucking weirdo.
t. Irish

In case you guys haven't seen it yet.

fucking slack jawed faggots all of you

I didn't say anything about the CIA, just trying to find more information about this guy's shady parents. The TV station's address is a generic strip mall. I don't see a satellite dish. Having trouble finding the property tax records, LA County doesn't make it easy.

Looks like American mongrel shit

who cares what shitty fucking island you come from, its all filled with faggots and its only relevant as an airstrip for b-52s

I'd wage jihad on dat ass

Who you callin' a slack jawed faggot? I'm a got-danged sexual tyrannosaurus.

OP is a fag as usual, this is the 10th thread.

Previous threads:
Thread #1: archive.is/Nkaif
Thread #2: archive.is/W08w3
Thread #3: archive.is/01xi6
Thread #4: archive.is/b1P5E
Thread #5: archive.is/cfiux
Thread #6: archive.is/3xoQA
Thread #7: archive.is/7WVdu
Thread #8: archive.is/gU66O
Thread #9: archive.is/G6qck

I dunno, I might be overcorrecting for Holla Forums viewpoint but the media is pushing this as a guns issues again and the average moderate willing to be swayed between candidates will also see it as such.

I fully understand your line of thought but I think a lot of Holla Forums suffers from a selection bias. Just because a voter would lean towards a different candidate does not mean they will vote at all. Both candidates are so unpopular among normies that those who aren't incredibly motivated to vote already will stay home. This is not an incident that will make dem voters shift GOP, it is more likely to show fault-lines in the dems narrative and keep working class dem voters home. To expect people to go head over heels for Trump just because he predicted a disgusting event would be optimistic and naive.

Back to the faggot at hand.

Omar Mateen: From Early Promise to F.B.I. Surveillance

archive.is/NzOVy

Get fucked you canuck frenchie cunt.
You imported a bunch of niggers to fight a fucking fire that you effeminate faggots were too pussy to tackle yourself
Said gorillas promptly went on strike because even their animal senses could tell you're a bunch of soft-touch faggots.

Enjoying the rain lad?

Tfw only had bacon and eggs

trump ran with something like 80% unfavorable and still fuck the republican primary in the ass.

people who arent redpilled see him as rough around the edges, but he can still get the job done.

forget about paris friendo?

Look at the time this was made at and then look at your #9's timestamp kek.

The gays were right all along. There are people who hate them because they are skirred of their own homosexuality.

We see here what happens when a muslim confronts his homosexual urges. Also, Omar had a thing for the small members; that's why he targeted spicfags.

english breakfast > american

pancakes and waffles can suck my dick

Fresh OC for my fellow Holla Forumslacks.
Made me laff pretty hard.

Was someone holding the door shut? Does that mean it's not the best score since it's two people?

you can join the marxist and niggers in the mass grave faggot

:^)

Pfftt

It makes sense that a filthy Irish nigger would care about a bunch of South Africans. They're like your brothers right?

"We need to stop ISIS" excuse to fuck up Asaad and Russia in Syria

Couldn't afford a feckin potato? Do we need to start up a new Live Aid for you?

Looks like a lovely breakfast

what the fuck are you doing?

Can't believe you didn't reply to my friendly banter, canuckanon, you're such a fucking faggot.
Maybe you're prepping the nigerian "firefighters" with maple syrup to service your "wife"?
Just kidding! seriously though, you're a faggot for "eating" "syrup" you cuckold.

At least we correctly call them flapjacks. You silly Bongers call these things flapjacks. The fuck is up with that shit m8? They don't even flap!

Eurocuck superiority complexes about "purity" are hilariously retarded.

Goddammit forgot pic

Holy crap liberals confirmed for being mentally retarded.

In the sense that they don't sleep with my wife, yes.
Perhaps you're more cosmopolitan up in the wasteland? Your prime president or whatever is the product of cuckoldry for fuck's sake.

fuck you food posters making me hungry.

I wish I shared your optimism, but I don't think we can project primary numbers onto these candidates because of what a shitshow the entire process has been.
Pulled this off NPR, not sure if accurate.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

By candidate
Clinton 8,668,136
Trump 7,548,429
Sanders 6,131,951
Cruz 5,484,494
Rubio 3,394,134
Kasich 2,725,327
Carson 677,307
Bush 249,894
O'Malley 94,692

No, I'm well aware of events in Europe and expecting more to come. I'm trying to make the point that these events will affect the borderline liberal base enough to move them into not voting or voting third party. But no matter how well Trump handles the media in the weeks following the events I don't think anything thing he could say would change the mind of someone already in his camp. Hillary on the other hand can lose support from these events, because she spouts the same shit every time and anyone with half a brain knows her lines are wearing thin.
tl;dr Trump's base is secured but not enhanced by happenings, Clinton loses support during happenings to the middle ground between candidates.

what the fuck, those arent flappy at all!!

they look like fuckin nature valley bars

eeehhh.

its somewhat justified when some mixed fag comes here and tries to explain his mexican great grandfather or his native blood.

Too old, already radicalized.

This is offensive please be respectful and remove.

you're not a real mericun

the following items are missing:
bible
multiple guns
ammo
flag

I think he'd put small businesses and gun shops in there

that's the last of them.

Yeeesus.

Just a heads up, that 4% jew blood? I'm assuming it was from an FtDNA test. They got in some trouble recently for tagging some "unknown" DNA results as Jew. If you're below like 10% it's pretty much a sure thing that it's fake. The CEO or whatever is a kike.

HOW HAS THE KILL COUNT NOT INCREASED YET? THEY ARE HIDING IT

Uh oh guys. Somebody came from tumblr to epicly troll us!

to be honest guys I think muslim men are all fags that are venting their sexual frustration at not being allowed to suck white dick

Thank you friend these are much better.

It would be truly an american wall. Traditional mall style inside but fucking light rail fron one end to another. Small businesses get better rent. parking on top.

It already did. It started at 20. It's 50 now because apparently a large amount of the fags bled out. Party drugs that fuck with your heart rate and blood pressure will do that to you.

There's a reason they were asking for blood donations when they've never really had to with a mass shooting before.

Build it.

nah im pretty sure its legit.

my grandma told me someone married a jew before my mothers family came over from germany.

but that would have been in like 1840 or 1850.

still sucks

inb4 christ fag LARPagan shitfest

could be worse

you could be a liberal

Wait a second… he was in there for THREE FUCKING HOURS before the cops stormed the gates? And, he only killed 50? There is something really fishy about this

Look at his coloration compared to the wall behind him.
If he was hired for event security, he may very well have seen the venue and picked out camo that matched the walls.

Can't say much about him being fat, tho.

Maybe even some paintball rentals in the towers or at the second floor mex side.

Ya and now the Bomb threat at a Walmart in Orlando that still hasn't been resolved.

he was probably sucking dick, before he felt guilty

Sure but I think the 50 kills were in the club. Has none of the injured died in hours? They're trying to keep it cool

FUND IT

nah he got bored of owing down fags and then took hostages of the fag fags who didnt make it out if i remember correctly

Standoff or just no updates?

Gunman Omar Mateen Described as Belligerent, Racist and 'Toxic'

archive.is/PLvJC

No updates as far as I know. Last thing I saw was this: cibercuba.com/videos/noticias/2016-06-13-u146802-continua-el-terror-en-orlando-evacuan-una-tienda-walmart-por?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sharer_cibercuba&utm_campaign=share
And even that is just some shitty spic news site.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING?

Supposedly, Omar's father, the Taliban fan, was a darling of the democrats in DC.
archive.is/teoTf

what is this? i haven't been at computer.

also, anything more about that bullshit thing in Cali the media was trying to distract us with?

this actually makes a lot of sense. Ironically, there is actually a really high homosexuality rate in Arab Islamic countries. Not sure how they square that circle.

sissy. He should've gotten the high score. I wonder if he thought he could really bargain his way out.

Also, didn't he have kids? pretty fucked up if you ask me. Now his kids don't have a dad.

Where is the narrative coming from?

Burger here, can endorse both
Meaty Britcuck breakfast and
Syrupy Diabetus Delight of 'Merica

There's no way they haven't. When news broke everything was in chaos and MSM reported the 50 kills without thinking. Now they're all on the same page and trying to minimize the damage they've done, reporting more kills would only make things worse.

You could probably get a rough estimate of when it was based on the percentage. Assume a generation is what, like 30 years? (I have no idea). With each generation the percentage decreases by 25%. I have no idea what formula you would use.

I did some napkin math in the other thread. With 6 mags, assuming 10 rounds per mag missed, each round injured two people (Given the distance and density of the targets) and every five rounds resulted in a kill, there should be about 24 dead initially, 96 injured, with 29 dying later from blood loss.

Even without considering the 3 hours, he could have killed way, way more than he did. So he really didn't pull off anything impressive at all relative to other mass shooters.

The MSM desperately trying to spin this so it doesn't help Trump. This fucked their narrative up ROYALLY. 20 bucks says some kike is having a veeeery heated meeting with whoever is supposed to be in charge of ISIS

I was driving past the Walmart on the way home and I saw a ton of police converging on a Walmart and then saw some tweets about the bomb threat at the Walmart which led me to this

Bullshit. We know for a fact there was an accomplice who is a noted white supremacist and gaybasher

No doubt he learned these racist attitudes while working with white men. Fucking white people again.

cibercuba kekd

his fbi handlers?

All the reports I was hearing 24 hours ago were saying something like "20 dead 30 injured", and then that number jumped to 50 only just before I went to sleep.

Make that 116 injured, 36 dying later. I think. Not very good at math

The sad thing is that he's probably the only person in America who could get away with a mass shooting, 100% serious. I wonder if he knows this…

Holy shit. Could we get this trending? Get a bunch of fake accounts of faggots standing in solidarity against Islam.

Have every account opposing the inclusion of I in the LGBTIMcRib idiocy.

Refuse any notion that it means "intersex" and refer to it as Islam being forced by feminists and trannies into the LGB community.

Then have them attack trannies and feminists.

It will result in feminists and tranny SJW's attacking the gay community.

Attacking the gay community after such a massive death toll.

…it could cause a civil war among SJW's and feminism.

Divide and conquer.

This is all just Samsung promo.

REV UP THOSE SHILL ACCOUNTS

this. that plate looks great except its missing a couple flapjacks.

oh shit. you orlando? wow. I just noticed also that this is an exclusively latino club. hahahahaha. oh fuck, that's great. that doesn't fit the narrative at all

but, seriously, I heard he was interviewed by the Feds a couple years back. Would fucking love to see that video.

First I heard of it was local news citing 50 dead 50 injured.

TRIPS CONFIRM

Not surprised. Got a lot of PR and NR in orlando.

This meme would be devastating.

However, because LGBTECT is united around some form of sexual deviance, the inclusion would have to be justified (albeit tenuously) on the basis that Islam is oppressed because of their marriage practices. (The only other sexual deviance is animal fucking, but the left will try to deny that they do that)

Make up stories about how immigrants come to this country, "And whether we agree with their culture of misogyny or not" they have multiple wives and are forced to give them up because of our shitlord, white supremacist marriage laws.

If you want to have an ACTUAL SHOT at pulling this off and ripping the "LG" out of "LGBT", then justify it in that way.
Don't just try to shout "muh oppression" in the way that we lampoon them for doing.
You need to go full Poe's law.

This morning there were rumors that the number was going to go over 50.

The whole thing stopped moving around noon eastern time. No new details, news went into repeat mode.

It must have been the hate, he's a white supremacist after all.

I think it was fully Omar " Penetrator, No homo" Marteen idea, and any accomplices. It's just that TPTB were ready for such an event.

Why go to all the effort of crisis actors and set up when you can just post up in several likely locations and wait?

I fucking hate leftists. On the one hand, they worship fags and dykes as gods. On the other, they fucking REFUSE to acknowledge that Islam sees such infidels as walking animals.

Puerto Ricans and….Nicaraguans?

the two aren't connected, of course. the two are only connected in the case of fucking white male christians

Ausfag here too.

It's fucking depressing man. Our country has become Britbong-tier in terms of cuckery.

It's because their pet project ISIS is going rogue. They let it grow too large and it's now projecting influence beyond their ability to control it. It still benefits the overall plan though, as it gives the U.S pretext to launch full-scale war in the Middle East with greater support.

This could be a sign the intelligence agencies are abandoning the leftist narrative in favor of the ultimate endgame one prematurely. In other words, they're about to feed their useful idiots to the wolves.

You have to give him credit, he sticks to the Jew narrative….guns are evil and islam isn't to blame.
Thank god I bought an AK assault rifle before Obama banned them in 2014.

Puerto Ricans and Newyoricans

Bethesda at E3 with rainbow ribbon and bracelet.

Speechless. Fuck these people.

Its time to start capturing enemy colors again, rip them down, march them in the mud and hang them in defeat.

This guy posted this exact same comment in the earlier threads too.

Reminder that anyone claiming its a false flag op is a government shill. Shouldn't even have to point this out. Moslem false flag attacks don't help the establishment, it's the opposite of what they want.

I hope you guys are digging more information about that muslim faggot.

Jews and marxists and working hard to hide his connections to Islam, so it's not time for shitposting. Truth must be exposed.

just a ribbon and bracelet? How disrespectful. He should have put on a rainbow shirt and had rainbow facepaint and a rainbow background and talked about how great gays and mudslimes are while demanding gun confisgation. Fuck bethesda and their white male spokesman.

Honestly, he should've just stripped down and let someone fuck him in the ass there and then on the stage. It really would've been the best way to show solidarity with the victims of the attack.

wow the brits really are the worst posters on the chans

Its only going to further polarize the U.S.

Trump is a wrecking ball of turning people who otherwise didn't give a shit about politics into people who are going to vote.
And those people are going to see this exactly the way its playing out:

Trump calls out Obama on radical Islam.

Obama doesn't dissapoint, continues to appear weak and more concerned about taking away peoples guns than protecting them from terrorists.

While the media as a whole tries to tip toe around the issue of Radical Islam in America.

The shit storm of the century is brewing.

>Ooohhh

But then you offend Muslims. How islamaphobic.

what the fuck

I tried but no one seems interested

Y'know, I'm baffled and kinda "reeeee" about this, but then I think, "Why would he say something so stupid? What's the angle?", and the answer encourages me.

These are his memes. These are the weapons that he has available to fight our truth.
His, and his masters', weakness is their deteriorated ability to adapt (or perhaps we are simple super-adapters).
That being said, this is why it is actually FRUSTRATING and CONFUSING to see this man attempt to defend his house from a forest fire using a super-soaker. It is the weapon he has, he doesn't know how to improve it (if it even can be), and there is no retreat for him.

However, now that he has been stupid enough to try to douse our memetic forest fire with a memetic super-soaker, he needs to get burned by backlash and mockery.

1. Donald Trump's poll numbers drop; he gets heavily criticized by the Republican leadership and political media pundits.

2. Donald Trump's West Bank settler Zionist Jewish advisers panic and brainstorm; drastic times call for drastic measures.

3. A convenient "radical Muslim" terror attack occurs somewhere in the United States.

4. Donald Trump's poll numbers mysteriously improve; political criticism shifts back to Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

5. PURE COINCIDENCE.

Nice subs, Schlomo.
How's the weather in Tel-Aviv?

*dubs

Pure coincidence indeed.

This is mysterious?

Well damn, now that you said something, they're just shifting to the "Trump is a kike" shilling.

On that note, you can spot those guys as shills because they say the word "kike" and use our memes, but never say anything actually BAD about kikes.

I guess I'm now a #GunGrabber

Oy vey, someone finally snapped and killed our gay. Conspiracy and a shoah!

They ignore the Apex gangs all over Melbourne
Next time you see it point out Apex

remember how ahmed the clock-maker had a dad who hosted a TV show and ran for the President of Sudan?

Who are these people?

Imagine all that pozmist.

They say that but Guns lower the amount of strength needed to kill someone
If guns are banned then weak people have no means to defend themselves from the stronger people and that includes the hoards of Muslims who not only overpower their victims but also outnumber them in those situations

You've never heard of gaming a situation huh

Stop shilling this mentally ill degenerate, Satanic kike

They either have US government contacts, which is how they get recruited for Psyops, OR the self-importance that comes with being the son of a formerly famous politician (who now lives in exile) is a motivator for those men to become terrorists.

Relevant: this actually creates an argument against even allowing State Department/DoD/CIA exceptions to Trump's No-Muslim policy.

This is a point I try to make during arguments with gun grabbers. What the fuck do these people think real life is, a fucking action movie? Do they seriously think old Larry Johnson, who lives in a small apartment looking after his granddaughter in the inner city, can slow down time as electronic music plays before doing a backflip and kicking the baseball bat out of a home invader's hands? Do they think that little miss Claire Williams, who walks home from work at 11PM every night, can defend herself from a potential mugger or rapist just by "hitting him in the balls"?

Guns are THE equaliser. All life is reliant on force to exist, and guns level out the playing field and redistribute the force among the less powerful. If anything, firearms should be considered THE most leftist thing in the world… but for some fucking reason they're not.

Leftists disgust and confuse me.

THE JEWS DID THIS
THE JEWS DID THIS
THE JEWS DID THIS
THE JEWS DID THIS

Gee whiz you are retarded.

Sheer coincidence.

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃
🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃
🌃🍉🍉🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃
🌃🍉🍉🍉🍉🌃🌃🌃🌃🍉🍉🍉🍉🌃🌃🌃🌃🍉🍉🍉🍉🌃🌃🌃
🌃🍉🍉🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃
🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃
🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃

Wait…
Gunman kills unarmed party goers
Armed swat team kills armed gunman
I don't think this person understands how firearms work.

Why do you put this race mixing shit skin on the OP?

Guess there are more positives than negatives in this situation.

Also why not ask them why we havn't had a War that wasn't by Proxy since WW2 and see them say Nukes, well as Countries are afraid of Nukes hitting them back as would a thug would be if the small guy he's attacking had a gun

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

so you gave her semen that was only 50% aryan? Do you store extra mud semen up in your peehole just for fun?

user…

so what's up exactly Holla Forums? Painting the walls with rainbow blood?

Muslim pozzed entire nightclub.
He'll be killing them for years.

The gunman has a direct connection to the Blind Sheikh, who carried out the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. This is an organized terror cell with roots going back decades.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/12/here-we-go-orlando-jihadist-was-radicalized-by-prison-trained-black-panther-marcus-dwayne-robertson/

you should skim the archives of previous threads in the OP, there are plenty keks

Goat fucker ventilated a bunch of homos in a Florida nightclub, set the US high score but didn't come close to Brevik's.

Jews are leveraging anti-arab sentiment in the U.S. to set up the conditions for WW3, as well as gun control from an "AR-15 killing spree" ofc.

I literally couldn't have asked for a better happening.

Very cosy. Beer for breakfast eh.

(((Sarah Silverman))) "White"

This is what they just said on national TV of Serbia. I can't even

So much for Eastern Europe being the savior of western civilization.
It's all on you, Nippon.

They can't stop lying.

Coincidentally, they're also all from argentina

God I wish my twitter account hadn't been locked.

I wonder how many of these "white" serial killers are white?

the fucking damage control is OTT holy fuck

yes of course, when muslim countries execute gays it's out of love, to send the gays to allah to suck on 13 yo boipucci

To be accurate, I should say masterminded rather than carried out, but you get the idea

Rubio amongst the victims would make for quite hearty keks.

lol this dumb bitch

Somebody with a twatter should start sending her jewish serial killers.

Oh shit, I've heard of that guy.

Abu Taubah Case
archive.is/pZJgs

Eurasian women are god-tier

Into the oven you go

Back to Brit/pol/ please.

Weren't niggers also targeted?

Filtered and reported.

allserialkillersarewhite.png

More likely a part of The Groundwork tbh

Well he's right on one thing: Muslims don't want us to have guns.

Silverman
Goldenberg
(((Pure))) (((Coincidence)))

having such exhibitions worldwide all year long with armed swat members would solve the whole muslim problem

Don't mind me just regurgitating meanstream media / reddit narrative :^)

Alright, which one of you got her account?

((((((((((GOLDENBERG))))))))))

((((((((((SILVERMAN))))))))))

(((GOLDENBERG)))

They sure know how to keep things in check down in the south.

Is this what they call a hat trick?

(((RELIGION OF PEACE)))

Written by: ((((((((((((((((((((PODHORETZ))))))))))))))))))))

That big San Francisco earthquake is late..

laws limiting years imprisoned in general are made to keep criminals on the streets on purpose, someone wants those guys just walking around between us

Why didn't the fags just bumrush him?

underrated post

lewd!

List of Victims
archive.is/wsMrP

Poofs aren't known for their bravery

They tried but slipped on the mix of semen and feces coating the floor.

To be fair it's hard to move in high heels.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Rodrigues_Filho

if not for the people who didn't do anything, i'd love this guy

May golgo-chan protect you

No, user. You are missing one very important detail. Read her name.

Peter O. Gonzalez-Cruz, 22 years old
Well I was hoping for a Rubio but this guy might be related to Rafeal so good enough

(((Rafeal)))

That is so gay

mmh okay.

Was he on SSRI?

The left have won. They've actually done it Holla Forums

Aside from the fact that they can twist what has happened into being an antigun, antiChristian thing… and I mean that's bad enough, it shows how much power they have.

But they're going to present us with a false dilemma that EITHER WAY gives them what they want.

Here's how:

They're going to take the reactions and the opinions of the "right" and say, "well you hate islam and you hate gays, but islam kills gays, so why don't you love islam"? This is the rhetoric that will gain momentum.

Then they will say, well its clear that you are the ones with the problem, since we support loving Islam and loving gays, while all you do is hate and live in cognitive dissonance [as they see it].

This is going to give YUGE power to the gubment and to leftist faggots to push through anti-Christian, anti-gun, anti-"hate speech" laws.

JUST WATCH. THEY ARE BLAMING IT ON HATE, AND ACCUSING US OF HATE, HENCE WE ARE TO BLAME, WE ARE THE ONES CREATING RADICALS AND LOVING GUNS AND HATING GAYS.

Screenshot this for future reference when Hilary wins and starts doing this (yes Hilary will win, top kek if you think the election isn't rigged).

She isn't going to win, someone will take the fall

Ayyyyy.

Wrong. They're illusionists, they have no real power.

Educate yourself on how marxists operate, newfriend.

What's Breivik doing these days anyway?

Let me guess, the sexy little Haji left him for some white dick?

And yet the libtards still think they are fighting against the status quo.

Red pill them.

Nah. The jawline is a dead giveaway, and the voice and lips seem a bit off.

Better look that up on a map son.

Northern Afghanistan i inhabited by Hazeri-turkic tribe. They are closer to mongolian altai-turks than anyon in modern Turkey. Most turkic people look somewhere between Erdoğan and full han-chinese.

DUDE
MY VAGINA
LMAO

Recently he sued the prison for inhuman treatment and won. That's the same Norwegian prison with higher standards of living than your average Joe in the poorer parts of the US and UE has, goes to show you how twisted the whole system has become.

He finally responded.

No, they had him in Solitary the whole time.

ftfy. In reality I think they're about to be sacrificed in the bigger political game. There's no denying people are tiring of political correctness and the "docile" atmosphere to tolerate things. This has a key advantage to fuel a hidden raging desire for war and bloodshed. Once that reaches a flashpoint, the value of the leftist narrative becomes less than the value of a war narrative.

At some point that anger will be allowed to unleash itself in a direction most desired by "them". I think they might actually let Trump win and just subvert international events to force Trump's hand to engage in interventionism.

releasing this list of names is racist, because you're making it about Latinos and not LGBBQ like Owen Jones said. Shame on you

Well, he is right about everything.

You're being hysterically short-sighted and defeatist.

This guy is correct.

Pastor anderson and this video is precisely the evidence the lefties will need to push their false equivalence of islam being just as bad as Christians .

holy shit. i really don't think there's anyone more based than Pastor Andersen

he's right except this homo = pedophile that i don't know where he got from

Are you a limey?

AFAIK, >50% of homosexuals are pedophiles.

Honorary Aryan

Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers -already, you see, the world had already fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing Christianity! -then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism [Islam], that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so.

You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

Howell's original article has been updated

"It was a misstatement," Rodriguez said. "Unfortunately, she was given incorrect information initially, which indicated that that statement was made; however, that statement never was made. He did indicate that he was planning on going to the Pride festival but beyond anything as far as motives or his intentions that statement was never made nor did any officer receive that statement."

Greeson said that Howell harbored no ill will toward gays or lesbians and added that Howell was bisexual.

Boipussy with implants. Sorry.

there is more hunter gatherer genes in these people and scandifolks in general why they are so dildo.

counter-currents.com/2016/06/the-dismal-tide/

except that MUSLIM who shot up a cafe

What even is English breakfast?
Halal meat with goat milk tea?

This is fucking retarded. Hillary established a fucking jihadi state that dindu nuffin in the heart of the Balkans.

what?

Why should one uplift antagonistic races with his superior genes?

I dunno, it looks like allot of meat and some toasts.

While a real breakfast is some whole wheat bread with brown cheese

Shh, don't insult Trump, don't even criticize him, he's a perfect candidate, absolutely nothing wrong with him, he is the best candidate, he is the best we have, shh don't dig into this, Trump is against the jews don't do any research or anything, everyone else here says it so why bother looking into? Oh what you might think Trump is sketchy? Oh you shill fuuuck d&c god fuuuck, we don't wanna think or research you dumb knob, we are just here for le memes and epic circlejerking and type in all capitalised letters how fucking angry we are and how dumb everyone else is, and don't forget how we love to say that we should do something but instead sit here and yell shill and kike all day. Yeah this place is as fucking shit as I remember it.

Can you imagine if this is the kind of response the media had during 9/11? Up and down denial that it was an Islamic terrorist act, and that the Taliban had claimed responsibility? That instead of trying to console the nation, they shifted the blame to whitey?

Just typing that makes me feel sick.

I think it's over 50% of pedos are homos

Keep exposing those fucking cumskins, brother.

Ah, a whitey being delusional. Here, see vid related. It will hopefully redpill you. Also, here, have some jew images that you love, you fucking retarded Americunt whose country supports Israel 24/7 for no fucking reason.(USER WAS HANGED FOR THIS POST)

Is this legit?

MUH PEE ARRRRRRRRRR

Dutch news reporting that the ar 15 used was fully automatic. Assuming this is a blatant lie. Or do we have information that the ar15 was modified. Even if it was modified that would have been illegal which is something European News wouldn't report on. Anyway Americans now you know where European ignorance comes from: media lies.

Time to change your IP, chimp.

Their tears are delicious

That's where most ignorance comes from nowadays.

there is a difference there are more examples of mudshits doing terror attacks and other things. While Pastor Anderson is just talking shit and not killing anybody or says people should die.

Bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast is best breakfast

Exactly.
He even says in the video that he doesn't encourage people to kill homos….he's simply disgusted by them.

Pick one.

because these pancakes are not even good without syrup. Better with those lame thin pancakes than these fat fucks.

did the body count increase?

I doubt it will tbh fam. There was a three hour gap in there. Most who had minor injuries got out early on. Those that didn't prolly bled out in that 3 hours.

why the fug are the houses there so old, damp and dingy ?

building height restrictions owing to dated zoning laws and bldg codes?

im not even starting on the cramped ass row houses.
its not like the weathers splendid either.
how does one live there.
i'd lose my mind with the incessant rain.
sheesh.

you look funny.

you ethnic?

Back to freech faggot

This is what fucking Holla Forums is, a bunch of retarded, racist, spineless scumbags that only want to circlejerk between each other. Get fucked, you shitheads. Islam will spread across the globe and you can do jack shit against it because you fucks won't even be breeding.

Go ahead, worship your shit god, Trump. After all, you can not acknowledge how much of a kike he is. You can only parrot But who do we vote for? like fucking sheeple.

Who should we vote for?

So, who should we vote for?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtXmRYblRps
Hope you're not doing well.

Here's your reply you worthless nigger. Now fuck off to Holla Forums where your verbal diarrhea of an opinion matters.

MUSHALLAH

WE ARE ONE UNDER THE EMPEROR!

Ebola > muhammad. Get fucked, dune coon.

Yes this is the salt I crave. Are you getting worked up? Would you say your ass is a bit blasted?

Take your pick, a drink of piss or a sandwich of shit. Either way, you are fucked.

Fucking burgerlander, you want to follow Drump like a good goy, don't you?

Yess I can taste the salt.

Oh, please. You are the faggots that keep getting worked up by SWEDEN YES and how an extremist muslim can clean your shit states better than you.

Here, let me show you how to post it

Thank you, God, for not making me a filthy burgerlander.

Shut up spawn of standard rheineland fuckparty.

Pic related is how you look right now :^)

they're more hateful and violent than he'd ever be. these people are so ridiculously blind it's astounding.

See you are still unable to post smug anime girls without getting self-triggered, freech.

cuck oliver

Says the faggot that lives with gays, lesbians, and other abominations.

user, don't you have something better to do? Like checking your cis-white privilege and wearing gay rainbow ribbons?

Be quiet little mischling of romans, goths, and normans.

Damn, freech is stacked to the rafters with autists

Just when I though I'd run out of things to be embarrassed about in regards to my country.
Sorry, world.

kek

Holy fuck, what a racist ;^)

STOP THIS BEAT IS KILLING ME

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

vid on front page of youtube

reddit-*

All the female in your picture have had a child, as evidenced by the enlarged and discolored ariola. So all of these tits have been stretched out due to active milk production. After the infant was weened they deflated and returned to their approximate pre-production size. Only now they have stretch marks and overly loose skin. That's nature, and sometimes nature isn't pretty.

fried egg on a pancake is fucking good lad, try it

its like virtue signalception

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually a really great polemic tbh. Liberalism BTFO.
CAIR Responds To Pulse Massacre By Ejecting Reporter From Press Conference

archive.is/ESl2V
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/12/cair-pulse-massacre/

makes me wonder what that chink's tits look like, I'm sure a good diet would help with that a lot.

islam fucks kids too

youtube.com/watch?v=YS8cm3kmyWs

At least the sandnigger was doing what Holla Forums wanted to do but never did.

vdare.com/posts/orlando-massacre-islamophobia-phobia-kills-again

He was like a Muslim me.

It doesn't matter, the future belongs to us. You say they say bad words about us? Well, let's just shoot those who say that, no problem.

I don't know which one of these I actually prefer at this point

WHEN are we going to ban the Islamic-flag? They wanted the confederate flag banned by one deed? Isn't this even worse?

Trump please point this out at one of your rallies.

The one on the left looks better

"TBH"

Of course not. because the flag of the islamic state (ISIS) is one of cultural heritage and pride.

All trump has to do is say it then follow up with "Volks, aren't you tired of political correctness? Sad!"

I understand that its a false equivalence, that's why i called it that, but lefties and normies dont get it. They have no opportunity to damage control except to deflect blame from islam onto homophobia and that's what they're doing. Advocating for their execution through the govt and laws is exactly what we are trying to prevent islam from doing (enacting shariah).

If we can justify banning the muslims from doing this shit, they will justify placing laws against hate speech from 'christians' (effectively all of america using fringe xians as a scapegoat). Fuck them, but whats the defense? Just keep attacking on the islam is the real issue?

(((user,))) stop. You're going to hurt yourself spinning this hard.

He is on fox right now destroying them.

Did you watch the video? He wants the govt to execute them, but he wont pill the trigger himself.

Well destroying king nigger and in turn bringing it all to light

Why stop shariah law?
Let it happen.
Sometimes you got to let the kid touch the hot stove before they understand what you were trying to save them from.

Well Mr. Jew, when things happen on your home soil you tend to care more than when they happen on some other turf.
Why wouldn't you understand this?

link?

One of the lesser cucked things hes said tbh. Whatever though, let them have their solemn moments of silence.

You just show what shariah really is. It doesn't need to happen here for people to get it.

Sry I don't have one. I will look, but hopefully another user saw and made a webm.

except these "kids" virtue signal about how touching the stove is moral.

Shariah wont happen unless theirs muslim plurality, so no thanks.

Yes. One of the faggots.

We should convert to Islam. Make a white version out of it.

Why not? Introduce the punishment of white traitors, whores, degenerates..

Enough with Cuckstiniaty.

>how an american born shooter blah blah blah
American born.
Sounds white, doesn't it?

That's how they'll get around saying he's a democrat registered muslim son of an afghani refugee. And if it gets out that he's muslim, they've got the ISIS card to play.
Not sure what they'll do if the content of the prayer session he went to a few days before the attack gets out or how those beliefs are set into the laws of all those muslim middle eastern countries though.

Kill yourself, ahmed.

This isn't a bad idea, guys. My Muslim co-workers get a paid-for 3 hour break on fridays to go pray at the mosque.

I'm sure they're not praying for that entire time. Apparently food is served there.

No questions asked.

I don't know. Look at what Ahmed got rid this earth of. Looks pretty good. HE DINDU NUFFIN

Hey man, i don't fault this guy.
My life comes first. I would have done the same thing.
And hey, consider this, he drastically reduced the population of what would be his romantic competition.

Its survival of the fittest at its finest, folks.

shame he wasn't killed

A good analogy to a kid touching a stove would be allowing muslims into western society in ANY numbers large enough that allow them to constitute a "population" (i.e. less than what we have in the US), since at that statistical level, you'd start to see the children "reconnecting with the home culture" and becoming jihadists.
When that happens, society gets a "burn" from the shootings, and is now learning the lesson, in spite of the best jewish efforts to make sure society does not.

What's happening in Europe, on the other hand, and what Clinton wants to do with a combination of hispanics and muslims, is like a child playing with fire by burning the news paper while in the living room.
It is better to beat your child than to let them do that and burn your whole house down.

How about NO!

Hillary is on the Today show demanding 'responsible gun owners' vote for her and support her efforts to get these 'weapons of war' off our streets. That if we had universal background checks this never would have happened. Reinstating the assault weapons ban is common sense and one of the primary goals of her candidacy.

Damn she just can't stop being a cunt.

Trump and Clinton on CNN
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

Go bomb yourselves

Protip: get a bucket and a fluoro vest, throw on some rainbow shit scarf, then write on a bit of paper saying you're collecting donations for a service to be held for the victims of the Pulse shooting and stick it to your bucket and head to the nearest cucked university during peak foot traffic times. If asked about why you're wherever you are and not in Orlando, say the service is more for the local lbgt groups that feel threatened by the attack to show them that our community really cares and that they're completely safe from those horrors. If asked where and when, say your group is fundraising first to make sure they can afford the very best. The local lgbt support group is doing all the organizing, you're just there to collect donations, they have to ask them directly but they will put up fliers when the details are finalized so they'll find out eventually.

You only have to be there for one day, maybe even just 20 minutes if you catch the right time between lectures, and walk away with a stack of loose change and maybe some notes then never show your face there again. No one is going to check.

It's free money. The Jews manufactured these cucks into existence, it's only fair you are able to profit off it too even if you have to act like a Jew for a while in the process.

What's his meme name anyway?

Can't marine the Mateen?

Gays better not look too far because here's Omar?

Get ready for months of shit like this.

We’re out and proud. Especially after Orlando.

archive.is/Vmeou

Omar "Clubber" Mateen

Omar "Gayslayer" Mateen

The Commando in Orlando

Omar "LGBTBBQ" Mateen

Omar "The Gaydar" Mateen

Omar "Y-M-C-Pray" Mateen

Omar "The Unseen" Mateen

"Mateen Gun" Omar Mateen

Omar "Bear Season" Mateen

Omar "Frag the Fags" Mateen

Omar "Rainbow Warrior" Mateen

Omar "It's Raining Lead" Mateen

Omar "Shots Are On Me" Mateen

Omar "The Closet Closer" Mateen

Omar "Kiss a man? BLAM" Mateen

Omar "What Did He Mean?" Mateen

Omar " Blastin´ and Fastin´ " Mateen

Omar "God Slay The Queen" Mateen

Omar "FUBAR The Gay Bar" Mateen

Omar "One Man Homocaust" Mateen

Omar "50 Gays = Good Day" Mateen

Omar "One-Man Blood Drive" Mateen

Omar "Akbar at the Gay Bar" Mateen

Omar "I Just Bagged 50 Fags" Mateen

Omar "Giving Queens the M16" Mateen

Omar "Put a Mag in Every Fag" Mateen

Omar "The Fag Killing Machine" Mateen

Omar "Dump a Mag in Every Fag" Mateen

Omar "For the Glory Hole of Allah" Mateen

Omar "Make the Queer Disappear" Mateen

Omar "Wiping the Gay Club Clean" Mateen

Omar "Candy Ass Turned to Glass" Mateen

Omar "The Ass-Driller Blood-Spiller" Mateen

Omar "Blow Him Off, I Blow You Up" Mateen

Omar "Suck a Cock, Get the Glock" Mateen

Omar "Ramadam Thank You Ma'am" Mateen

Omar "Putting Fags Into Body Bags" Mateen

Omar "Can't Ram a Man on Ramadan" Mateen

Omar "Pray and Spray the Gay Away" Mateen

Omar "You Lick Bum? Die Like Scum" Mateen

Omar "Judgement Day at the Cabaret" Mateen

Omar "Every Sodomite Shot On Sight" Mateen

Omar "Lick a Dick, Get Bricked Quick" Mateen

Omar "Can't Eat Meat During Ramadan" Mateen

Omar "Empty My 9 at the Gloryhole Line" Mateen

Omar "Born this way? Then you die today" Mateen

Omar "Don't Eat Ass During My Holy Fast" Mateen

Omar "Dressed in Rags and Spraying Fags" Mateen

Omar "Think I'm Cute?, Then I Have to Shoot" Mateen

Omar "Gay Demonstration Infidel Elimination" Mateen

Omar "The Doughnut Muncher Ticket Puncher" Mateen

Omar "Adam and Steve, meet Smith and Wesson" Mateen

Omar "Stay in the Closet or You Get Put in a Casket" Mateen

The door opens to the inside, Pepe.

Yeah no one is going to remember anything other than he was a Muslim who shot a bunch of fags. Stop glorifying this piece of shit. Yeah he killed degenerates, but he was a degenerate piece of muslim filth also. Don't forget that.

Underrated post.

Love how they ignore the fact that he only got these guns because the FBI fucked up,if he couldn't get the guns he would of used something else or an illegal gun he got from a drug dealing nigger. No law was going to stop this fuck and we all know this but there delusional condition prevents them from seeing reality.

Shit is ectremely bitter, putrid and smells horrible. Eating it would be a nightmarish experience and would definitely cause severe sickness whoever it came from.
Piss tastes salty, is sterile and only smells a little bad. Although poisonous and degrading drinking it in small doses is completely harmless and is unlikely to cause illness unless it came from someone diseased.
The shit sandwich tries to distract you with the bread even though any nutrition gained from it would be shat out in the torrent of diahorrea. The entirety of the shit sandwich's value is two completely worthless promises that hide a much more sinister motive.
The piss will do some harm and you will not like drinking it, but it will restore some of those much needed electrolytes and it will certainly go down better than the shit sandwich, and it will disinfect your mouth to some degree from all the shit sandwiches you've been forced to eat for decades.

Summed it up pretty well actually.

b-but user, das rayces! just like stopping muslims from raping thousands of little underaged girls. it is the duty of law enforcement agencies in the west to allow as much rape, murder, and pedophilia as possible!

Even ironic shitpost is still a shitpost.

I just said this elsewhere, but I'll repeat it here:
These lists of affectionate nicknames, aka "The Ben Garrison Treatment" is above the station of a jihadist animal.
I don't care if he only killed faggots. This kind of shit is for MIDF and Holla Forums fucks who don't care about context.

Pepe the selfless hero. He always does the right thing.

I hope you make some mad cash from this most fortunate event.

This might be a bad time but source? I know I've seen it before

It doesn't change the facts of the matter. They aren't doing their job and the ones (at least in the UK and other parts of Europe) freely admit it. Americans can't laugh about us drowning in mud forever when they have this. We're in it together now.

I can't think of anything.

If Omar fag-remover was under FBI surveillance, how did he acquire a salt gun and a stash of ammo and manage to take it to the club for fun times?

Either the FBI are incompetent, or they let it happen. There is no other explanation.

Remove both flavors of semite. user said, there is enough hate in my heart for both.

Omar "Tap That Trap" Manteen

Omar "Say your prayers, suck cock later" Manteen

Omar "Twink Terminator" Manteen

Omar "Dying Dykes From A Firefight" Manteen
\

You've a blasphemous tongue, Chaim.

Smith & Wesson, Sturm Ruger Stocks Spike After Orlando Terror Shooting

archive.is/WBCYx

Also.. There was something anons missed yesterday.

>The was an illegal Mexican in new mexico that shot like 6 people, mostly children

USE THIS

shit, link? and wasnt there a guy that were stopped in orlando just hours after omar purged the club, with guns and bombs and he said he was going to the pride parade?

alot of things happened in the us the last 24 hours hard to keep track of it all

FBI gun background checks headed for another record year

archive.is/138aa

Brings a tear to my eye.

It's clearly satire

You think you have it bad, britfag here, the only one here who likes trump, hates kikes and Muslims.

People really do need to push the fact that the FBI was watching this guy and they did nothing to stop him.

Funny how that keeps happening in these super brutal acts of terrorism, doesn't it?

nice to see they fail at everything including suicide.

Omar "FBI can't screen" Mateen

Anyone happen to have the link for the livestreams of major news networks?

Nice dubs for a nice Pepe.

My grade nine teacher was using that. Obviously long before trannyism and gay participation week.

Capped.

/k/ is faggy enough for that to be plausible

all those edges

it is my duty as a disciple of Kek to clean the lesser races by breeding the savage out of them.

this pic triggers me

Regular Americans aren't going to disarm because some Afghani guy shot a bunch of Latino faggots, so my guess is they're going to go after "wrongthink" or "hatespeech" on the internet instead.

It would be in line with what's been going on in Europe and the recently revised social media policies.

that's a clear message if there ever was one

I don't care how you feel about queers, to think these fucking vultures would use the death of 50 people to push their dogma is down right sickening.

WE ALREADY KNOW BECAUSE HE FUCKING TOLD US

goddammit these people make me angry.

Son of Tikrit.

make a new one?

see

they're setting up a framework and justification to crack down on wrongthink.

Ghost Stories the dub. The sub is very different.

unless you have evidence this was coordinated, i'll stick with the belief that they're just selfishly reacting to forward an existing agenda.

Man, I could still have it back, but fuck that platform. I start talking about white replacement and they ask for my phone number.

Besides, chans already take up too much of my life. I'm trying to cut down on this place.

plz stop with these. they're really upsetting to a MtG player

I'm not really sad about 50 dead Cuban faggots. This is like reading about some mass killing or tragedy in another country, you don't clap when it happens but it doesn't affect you emotionally. These aren't my people or people I care about, it may as well have happened in another country.

What I hate most about these Moslem terorist attacks is that every single fucking time without fail libtard whites will start kvetching about how what we really need to be concerned about is Moslem feelings. Before the bodies are even cleaned up they're signaling against Islamophobia and "hate".

also I wish the "nothing ever happens that isn't done by the government" faggots would fuck off back to Infowars

its a shame Omar (pbuh) and friends didn't use IEDs

Yep I see it now.

I live in Brevard County, FL near Patrick Air Force Base (the closest military base to Orlando). Abnormally large amount of helicopter traffic on Sunday from the base.

Underrated. Capped for posterity.

didn't have the time to follow this shit. Anything kek worthy?

Well, the counter-meme is to link what they're doing to Europe.

The fact of the matter is, when American liberals are constantly aping what Europeans do, this leaves them EXTREMELY open to valid slippery slope arguments.

Read: As soon as they start in with the lightest overtures of, "We need to do something about hate speech on the internet", you come back hard with
OH, SO YOU'RE LOOKING TO SILENCE DISSENT IN SOCIAL MEDIA, LIKE YOUR ROLE MODEL MERKEL, BY LABELING IT "HATE SPEECH"
Followed by a link to an article about German censorship.

The concrete examples invalidate any attempt to write off the accusation as a slippery slope "fallacy".

I'm not worried about arguing on the internet. I'm worried about the normies who get information from the media controlled by (((them))).

I was listening to the BBC a few days ago and they were talking about the EU's new internet hate speech regulations. The broadcasters brought someone on who was against it and claimed it was going to be used to silence the "far right" and responded by insisting how it was going to target "Islamic radicals" too so it's okay. Then they brought on some female MP to complain that the law doesn't go far enough because people personally hurt her feelings over the internet with "misogyny".

Most of us see the writing on the wall, but the media will be in full swing trying to downplay any new regulations and comfort those who have a natural revulsion to them.

And you could also link to jewbook silencing right wing views also after meeting with Merkel

Kill you'reself

OMG I'm laughing so hard I'm crying,

nice samefagging there

Uhh, I got news for you

it has been on the agenda

that's what i said:
gun control
speech regulation
assembly regulation
those three things are among what the corrupt oligarchies are trying to limit or control entirely; and i believe the media is taking advantage of this instance to justify these agendas, not that this event was planned and executed to forward any plans by the powers that be.

unless you can give me evidence to the contrary, i'll stick with my limited assumptions.

The powers that be use the left for internal destruction and chaos and the right for external destruction and chaos. Liberals turn a blind eye to their fellow citizens dying, and conservatives do not care who dies outside of the US.

Don't be naive, folks. We're angry and feel righteous in our anger. You all know war is coming. Even I can admit that I don't care how many shitskins die, even though it won't happen without a few Whites dying, too.

The powers that be are always ten steps ahead. Do you guys seriously think they would ignore everyone right of center instead of trying to puppeteer them, too?

Analyze your own feelings and be aware of when you are being manipulated. Both sides are being galvanized with this story, and neither side is backing down. More D&C.

Pushing this narrative again and again doesn't work. It will start to crumble as soon as someone gets into a debate. This paired with the editing that bitch at NBC did on the gun rights advocates interview is starting to wake people up. No one buys what the leftist media is selling other than the brain dead who won't believe anything else. That's why they resort to what basically amounts to gossip. Leftists are getting BTFO.

is english your first language?

I love you faggot

better ending

I fucked up

There goes King Nigger.

I'm surprised we managed to get that out of him. Still can't bring himself to say the 'I' word.

I don't care what this christ fag has to say.

He performs and endorses marriages for race traitors.

day of the rope for this faggot

more like, shut down the internet

it's not only about : "muh gun controls" anymore

Homosexual men are pedophiles, by in large. It's because, in their mind they never grew up. It's some kinda psychological quirk of the homosexual psyche. They never grow up. And because of that, they are always looking for children to mentally twist around, and then to fuck.

Should they be killed? IMHO, no, just sequestered with the Jews in pens away from the rest of civilization.

He actually called leftists cuckolds

Because terrorism is a tactic not a blanket statement for U KILLED PEOPLE MEANY HEAD!

Poor show lad

The more I examine the situation, the more disappointed I am that Mateen shot up those fags instead of walking in there with a vest on and just blowing the place up.

If he had done that instead of going Rambo-mode, there would be no way to shift the narrative and make the conversation about gun control instead of mudslimes.

It's a damn shame we're not all referring to him as Omar "C4 on the dance floor" Mateen right now. Would have helped the cause far more if no guns were involved whatsoever.

is that a joke? its like hes being sarcastic.

So how many people got AIDS from this whole ordeal?

Triggered by the dangerous faggot himself?

What an interesting and subtle way to push for homosexual acceptance amongst conservatives.

I've yet to see one conservative or "alt righter" say something about this without bending over backwards to proclaim how much they love homos. It's always something like, "Islam is incompatible with the West because they think homosexuality is wrong!"

You can see where this is going. I agree that right now short-term Islam is the enemy, but cuckservatives and alt-right are going to forget that degeneracy is also the enemy. This is the aim here. Create a "common enemy" and then push through whatever other degenerate behaviour they can think of whilst the rest of us are 'combating extremism and homophobia'.

ya i agree, i think it is really suspicious too since it is already a wedge issue. doesnt florida have a lot of merchants anyways?

wtf how can anyone think this is a falseflag?
wheres your evidence?

Not saying its a false flag. Saying its a going to be used to spin a narrative. It doesn't matter what good or bad happens in the world, the media will spin it in clever ways to try push acceptance for whatever flavour of the month degeneracy they happen to like.

that third image….

goddamnit carlos

i saw her making a statement this morning.

why does she have to bring in bipolar disorder when islam explains all of that?

i'm gonna miss you once you're deported, carlos.

My wife is Jewish

Into the ovens with you.

She's a Holla Forumslack too. There is a Jewish shitposter among you, and not shilling for all she's worth. Go figure.

Also, she calls me her "shegetz" and "sexy little race traitor"

Can someone humor me with something?

When I see a thread on the catalog, I see this:

What does the P stand for?

Not rly m8.

Muslims tend to get uppity during Ramadan. With ISIS stronger than ever and with them easily indocrinating muslims across the world with Facebook, it's fairly easy to see why it's getting worse.

ID filtered

page

Are there more cards like this ?

I use these to trigger libshits on Facebook

Amazing, thank you

Means "Page"; that's when you're looking at the threads on the index. Doesn't make much sense when you're viewing the catalog, though.

Spot the cuck.

There are m8, you just have to search harder.

No thanks m8

cbsnews.com/pictures/orlando-nightclub-mass-shooting-victims/6/

"Morris moved to Orlando just a few months ago and had taken a job at Pulse nightclub as a bouncer"

if an unarmed dyke bouncer couldn't stop this horrific event I don't know what could.

Livestream of Orlando happening, now AFK but starting again soon:

cytu.be/r/ubermensch

Holla Forums is always right

Eh, just a term of endearment. She doesn't mean anything by it. I'm not so fragile that any display of affection triggers feelings of inadequacy. There's no cucking going on over here.

That's a man. I was messing with the guy saying all trannies have huge shoulders and hands. Just saying that you can't be so dismissive these days in assuming you can spot a tranny at first glance. The surgeries and treatments are getting more and more advanced. The doctors have begun perfecting their degeneracy-enabling. You have to watch out.

As an Atheist and a right wing supporter of gay rights I am so fucking enjoying this. Muslims BTFOd themselves by killing homosexuals. lmao

>>>/4chan/

Aren't these mutually exclusive?

We're going to kill you, you know.

weak faggot
cry me a river fagt

define "gay" rights

requesting that pic of Uganda newspaper headlines about faggots

I really hope everybody doesn't fall for this bait.

what the fuck

Dis it?

stop tempting me faggot

that's not a position of authority fagt

Nvm i found it already

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36521761

"No clear evidence of ISIS link"

Itshappening.gif

Wtf cripplekike, this was meant for:

I am retard

is right

is bait

pls

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36520213

Ummmm…

i hate trannies so much

oh come on, you know you'd shove your tongue up his ass

Fucking faggot.

am I the only one that laughed when we found out the final showdown happened in the bathroom. Also, do we know if it was the mens or womens bathroom?

what is he doing in the video?

i think your in the wrong place user, you have to go back

Yes, not giving sweetums everything she wants (including a $500k house on a $50k salary) is abuse.

The primary driver behind this shooting is feminism.

I honestly don't know, but I would fuck the shit out of him.

how would you fuck.. him?

in the ass, how else would you do it?

nice ironic trap fantasizing my friend
exdeeee

laughing my ass off

I love that question mark at the end. What is that supposed to represent? Are you confused or unsure?

Are their any drawfags in this thread? I have a request. Please draw a captain sweden comic where in which a gay man is getting beat up by a muslim, and captain sweden responds by killing the gay man then himself.

First bit of video has been released. Tried archiving but it didn't save the video so here is the link. Seems a little fishy to just stand there filming yourself for snapchat while people are supposedly getting shot behind you
tlvfaces.com/18-warning-moment-of-shooting-inside-the-orlando-club-recorded-by-victim-of-the-massacre/

Good job, faggot.

blood on the floor of a faggot nightclub bathroom coming from a faggots ass, just the usual night.

nothing of value was lost, some beaner lgbtqwerty was shot and some illegals died. omar should receive a decoration from border patrol.

also: those gunshots, now that's something I could fap to.

so I'm guessing Holla Forums is pro-islam now. who cares about the fact that this is the largest terrorist attack since 9-11, they were all fags it doesn't matter we don't need to worry about ISIS. Holla Forums loves ISIS now.

i would have liked this guy. until he killed me for not being muslim.

i'm not listening to this ugly brit lecture me on american policy on guns or whatever. who wants to give a summary?

[IT'S THE YEAR THAT CAME AFTER THE LAST ONE]

NIGGERS, FAGGOTS, AND SAND-NIGGERS

MUST HANG

ANY LINKS TO EMP'S SPEECH?

Also the homo who blocked the door is an actor who supposedly saw a big scary bullet hanging out of a guys leg. The faggot doesn't know anything about shell casings

your parents must be real proud of you m8
and you are clearly in the wrong place, there's no place for homos like you

aight. thx m8

go get aids and die ya pig

You can't fight checkers with checkers
You can't fight chess pieces with chess pieces
You can't Democrat votes with Republican votes
You can't fight drug addiction with rehab drugs

Two shooters according to this witness

mobile.twitter.com/Trump_Videos/status/742296150493921280/video/1

youtu.be/FFIVXkJWzfA

TRUMP SPEAKING SOON

T R U M P S O O N

R

U

M

P

youtu.be/3mq5hrUDoYo

(((wonderful people)))

(((persecute jewish people)))

Trump confirmed normalfag

targets of (((persecution)))

youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0

I dieing user

Shame it was a dune coon and not one of us but that is probably for the best, even the normalfags on Reddit are pissed about this.

Ahahahaha. Perfect.

Who did? Omar?
If you mean Paul Watson, then that's not really something new.

Omar "You're Going to Hell through Shotgun Shells" Manteen
Omar "If You're Into Sodomy, There Will Be An AR15 Lobotomy" Manteen

Im on a phone, so cant do it myself, bit

SOMEBODY PLS DO THIS REQUEST!!!

Lmao, it was removed for "hate speech".

Here is my take on it.

I know most Holla Forumsacks love traps, especially if the traps are white. This based on my experience in browsing Holla Forums since its existence. It's also based on the the stormfags that I witness here daily. They are mostly autists that could never get a girlfriend, so they fap to traps.

This entire board is full of faggots.

FUCK OFF MIDF

No matter how obese you are you still only count as one person, user

I work out and am pretty fit, but that has nothing to do with point.

Most people here love anything female, because they are mostly straight.

i don't care if the trap is white, yellow or blue, if you like them you are automatically gay. there's nothing natural about a woman with a dick BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WOMEN YOU FAGGOTS

i just wish those degenerates could understand they are the part of the cancer we are fighting against and get the fuck out of here

daily reminder that people on Holla Forums spamming traps and talking about how they want to fuck boipucci are Holla Forums and Holla Forums shills, trying to make the board look bad

ofc the real average Holla Forumsack is against that kind of degeneracy

finally the mods doing their job

This faggot has been posting cuck porn on various boards for weeks. He shits up every decent /n/ thread

this
behead filter fags and degenerates

you dont love "anything female". there's a shit ton of feminine real women out there. and they are a lot easier to find then "passable" traps. you love dicks. men have dicks. therefore, gay.

OMAR:

"MARTYR OF THE KILLED QUEER"

"FOR MUHAMMAD AND HIS DAUGHTER, TO FAGS HE BRINGS THE SLAUGHTER"

"NO ERECTION BUT GUNFIRE DISSECTION"

"PRAISE BE, DROPPING FAGS LIKE CRAZY"

"QUEER RIFLE SQUAD WHILE CHEWING QAT

MATEEN

he's a qt

Is this what happens when you can't get any pussy?

I don't know who's jewing who, anymore.

I actually made this 2 days ago
it's alright

I have my vices but, these people must be fucking desperate on a whole other level or just fucked in the head.

t. 22yo shut in virgin

Can someone post the picture with the guy sucking his own dick?

Speaking of the esoteric… If you perform a proper banishing ritual every day and rejuvenate the extant energy of Mars in your body, you'll find that you're much more sensitive to the issues of race. To the point where watching even an Asian woman in a YouTube video sets you off with anger. You can't even stand an image of Michael Jackson eating popcorn on an image board you're so fucking upset–at the mere sight of a non-white on a white image board!

Your little brown-woman fetish is being caused by Jewish egregores, and your tolerance of the images of other races in media is brought about by an excess of corrupted Jupiter energies, which negates the energies of Mars.

You're still being played like a pawn, whether you're NatSoc or not.

Would

Colonizing the enemy's wombs is a good thing, as long as it is in their lands. Breeding with them in our lands is obviously a problem and only serves to reduce the racial gradient, making further mixing more likely. But for people like Japs, breeding with them is wrong in every way, since they are an advanced pure race and should preserve their unique qualities. Colonizing wombs only makes sense for impure mongrelized enemy races like Arabs.

This.

Rape is a part of conquest, it spreads the white seed and they will hopefully be bred out in time.

"We need to protect all Americans, of all backgrounds and all beliefs, from Radical Islamic Terrorism - which has no place in an open and tolerant society. Radical Islam advocates hate for women, gays, Jews, Christians and all Americans. I am going to be a President for all Americans, and I am going to protect and defend all Americans. We are going to make America safe again and great again for everyone."

What, exactly, is so horrible about this statement?

Normies might realize moderate Islam hates women, gays, Jews, Christians, and Americans too.

The part that implies there's something wrong with hating kikes and faggots.

i don't think the government should be doing the persecuting, if the people want to though, that's just life.

Nothing.

You have to bear in mind that there are a lot of (((anons))) on Holla Forums who try to keeps us trapped in the same thought processes as traditional white nationalists.
This kind of infiltration and control is what has kept those organizations useless for decades. I think probably fully half the shilling effort that goes towards us is to get us to "behave" by being non-persuasive like the old-fashioned jew-preferred WNs.

Protip: When you hear somebody on Holla Forums talking like an edgy child, i.e. about how we're not just going to shove degeneracy back into a closet, but we're going to slaughter them all wholesale; how shitskins are LITERALLY rather than figuratively animals; how its NEVER okay to have jews under your command (even thought our Emperor, and the Fuhrer before him did!?) and even thought the holocaust never happened, its a good idea to start advocating genocide unironically NOW, such people are (((Anons))). Identify them as such. They taint the meme-scape of our board.

LOL epic.
Source?

video from inside the club

How about you take your leftist buzzwords with you when you leave.

What the fuck is "Hateful" about opposing jewish agendas and fighting the spread of degeneracy?

Why is he filming the phone's screen? Is this his idea of a video file transfer?

that doesn't sound like an automatic weapon.

Seems about right

Yeah. The so-called "Tech native" generation are pathetic.

Weapon of the crime found

NO! NOnonononononono! THROW ME BACK OUT THERE WITH THE SHOOTER! I'LL PLAY DEAD!

(checked)
It's like a prelude to Trump's deportation squads

If the act of having sex with women of other races does not invoke the sentiments of your soul and body being eternally sullied with the dirt of miscegenation–or if such is not sufficient to stop you–then I provide this argument:

It is worthless to spread your white genes if your offspring aren't white. Imagine! You have produced 50,000 mulatto children with 10,000 black women. This is indeed a Darwinian success; more genes of yours have been replicated than if you were to have three pure, white children with an Aryan woman. However, your genes are now diluted, and all you managed to produce are an army of worthless shitskins.

Your genes work in concert–they are not to be separated.

Therefore, any mongrelized populace is effectively worthless to us as a race. And by all means, you will not be able to breed out such a large volume of people into pure 99% pure whites.

Instead, you will have produced a populace that is strengthened and organized by Aryan genes, thus making yourself a more powerful enemy, even if they don't live in your lands.

you sure bout that m8?

low muscle mass, make up, and little extra terminal hair doesn't subtract from bone structure (it actually makes bone structure more obvious)

POOOZZZZZZ
LOOOOOADS
MED
RESISTANT
AIDS

last post

wait no this is the last

KEK

No homo

cute

I'm done.

Mata and the fag who Hodored the poz club were real actors.

Omar was an actor. youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA
imdb.com/name/nm5753533/

Another actor
youtube.com/watch?v=wLjsGZoJBxM
imdb.com/name/nm3483499/

Our government lies to us. I'm done.