You have one full night alone with her. You can do anything you want, and no one will ever know it was you

You have one full night alone with her. You can do anything you want, and no one will ever know it was you.

What do you do?

who tf this is nigga lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tell her to leave me alone so I can play videogames

But she likes videogames too.

I don't give a shit leave me alone

But user, she wants to play videogames with you.

Yetch. Even the friendzone seems a bit too generous in this case.

Also, judging by her facial expression she seems a bit confused. She's not some degenerate pot smoker, I hope?

Why is the friendzone too generous user?

Don't you want a cute gaymergrill gf?

ask her if she want's to marry me
NOW LEAVE HER ALONE

She has too much of a manface, tbh. Being around ugly girls is always awkward they're so clingy.

I don't even care about vidya I just want Jesus in my life. Maybe if she's an intelligent non pot smoker we can have stimulating conversations about the meaning of life n stuff.

Why lock the door user? Are you afraid of her for some reason? Why would you ever be afraid of such a person?

lol

Well perhaps you're right. I should get to know her first instead of dismissing her on such shallow things such as looks. Every day is a lesson, and I learn something new. Today I learned I am too quick to judge and for that I thank you. Perhaps yes, I will play video games with her and get to know her as a person. Who knows? Maybe we are soullmates and we'd have beautiful kids together :)

Now I know what you're thinking and no, I would not hanky panky her. Your opening statement claims nobody would know but God ALWAYS knows. And premarital sex is a sin! She would not get undressed in front of me until after we were engaged for a year and then married. And even then, it would be for child bearing purposes. I'm not some sex deranged chad and I would hope she wouldn't be either! Wholesomeness and all that…

But user, she is a girl!

Who says she's ugly? :P

I certainly didn't say she was ugly. Maybe a tad bit manly looking but not… ugly ugly. God created us as he intended so nobody is truly ugly in the mean sense of the word.

She is… unique :)

Oh wait. I did use that word.

In my never ending quest for self improvement before the Lord I'd rub her feet and hand feed her chocolates in penance for accidentally reffering to her as ugly.

I want to suck her dick, worship her asshole and then take turns fucking each other in the ass until we pass out.

Shit or get off the pot already Nicole. Fuck up her life or don't.

the rape train won't have any brakes

This but also suck on her feet while we fuck each other

I remember you. Depends on what America achieves in their plans for world dominance. You keep it clean and tidy but after a while you get lazy and make a mess everywhere. Backups are good. Some people remember it only when HDD crashes. A man of European ancestry puts a paper on a car - it's floaty and I see myself as 16 in a hallway in love with a girl like Allison Reynolds. Teenage rebellion is a myth pushed on parents starting in the 50's, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because it preaches that they should never have a strong hand in raising their children. A lot of kids are just doing this kind of thing because they simply don't know any better, not because they're rebelling against their parents. Raise your children with a proper set of morals for them to understand the world with and they won't have to flounder without guidance in their teenage years making a fool of themselves. I might go scouring for free furniture, fix it up and try and flip it on ebay. Dive in and bring back what you find. Reading in bed right before you are about to sleep is also good for remembering (10-20 minutes of reading), but only on Holla Forums? You must take out the funny bone without touching the sides. The male body is more than willing to sacrifice itself for the slightest chance of impregnating some female. It's like these faggots who simply won't understand the legal implications of 19th Amendment prohibition, and want to undermine it's disenfranchised constitionality! The fact the transgendered people that get sex changes exist should imply that bodies do imply gender. Yes, if you get up off your ass, eat more fibre and don't spend 30 minutes on the toilet to take a 30 second dump. I can improve anything about myself that it's changeable, but I cannot change those around me for those that I can't. To impregnate her with my seed, so that my genes will live on after I die - sort of like nature's way of reincarnation. Just don't get too emotional about it, neither don't get too excited or too furious. The logical thing to do would be to give back the medal. So, if you want to be to be truly fulfilled during the short time you exist in this universe, I would recommend you seek to know yourself and who you are, and resolve to undertake a personal journey to that end. And may you find enlightenment along the way.

She doesn't have a dick. She's a girl.

Her nose is too big. Would not associate with.

Put a bag over her ugly face and wait on the other side of the room with a gun loaded incase she tries to touch my dick.

grab her by the penis

She isn't ugly. She just looks unique.

She is a woman. Why do you think she's a he?

yes she is

To me, she's ugly user. I wouldn't want her touching me at all.

What features do you see that make her ugly?

But what would you do if, in an outburst of passion, she forced herself upon you?

Put on a Chasity Belt, upgrade my hand gun from my 1st post to an Uzi, and tell her "No, I don't think you're attractive, plz go".

And if she was so overcome with desire that she could not restrain herself, what then?

What part of I don't have a gun or find her attractive wasn't clear? I think you know what the gun is for, it's for stopping her.

But user, do you not feel like returning her burning passion?

What if she broke into tears and explained that she had never felt love before, and was too autistic to find anyone else? Would you not feel pity for her?

Why do you care so much out of curiosity? Anyways since I'm bored:

No.

Welcome to life. She'll have to find someone else because I'm not attracted to her.

Of course I would, I'm not a heartless bastard. Shame, but that's what happens.

We inspire children everywhere

>>>/out/
daily reminder to call out caner whenever you see it

>>>/out/
daily reminder to call out cancer whenever you see it

But you could just give her a pity fuck, right? I mean, it's not like it'll put you out to fuck someone, and she's not deformed or anything, so it's not that bad.

I'm saving it for marriage. Also even if I wanted to, no. She's not attractive, thus I would not be able to get it up.

shig

Right. Come on user, you know you want to score, even if youve convinced yourself that being an incel is your choice.

U wot? I can get it up for chicks that aren't good looking, so long as they're not a landwhale or deformed. I might not prefer them, but I can still get it up. And it's not like she's ugly. Homely, sure. She's definitely not pretty. But I wouldn't call her ugly.

That's the problem you see, I can only get it up if she's fat. She's got two things going against her for me: She's ugly, and she's too thin for my tastes.

No, she's ugly. Are you trying to convince yourself of something?

Not with her.

Again, why do you care?

Kill him

…like chubby fat or Randi Harper fat? Because she's definitely chubby, although she's not Randi Harper levels of fat.

What makes you say that? Are there any particular features that stand out as ugly?

No, just shitposting in my free time. I haven't fucked her and had regrets, if that's what you're implying.

Boredom.

Leave him to be and leave

But user, it's a girl!

Nah I don't think so

Why not?

It looks like a man. Show me a picture of her showing her pussy and I'll believe you.

Randi Harper fat. Pic related, dream woman.

Her face looks very masculine. She reminds me of Brianna Wu. Infact, maybe it is. I'm curious what the results would be if I ran it through some facial recognition software if it would say male or female. The horrible lighting and facial expression does not help. In addition, green and purple look terrible on her.

There's better women out there user. You have to learn to let go.

Same.

That's the best part

So you have a thing for masculine faces?

nice trips

I'm not trolling; can you explain how it looks masculine? I'm serious – I can't see it. I've heard people say that, but I just can't see what's masculine about it.

I feel like everyone's talking about an elephant in the room and I'm the blind one and can't see it.

I said I didn't fuck her.

Cheeks, neck, Jawline and that chin. A proper female face should look much more round, where as that individual's face looks more square. Her throat doesn't help either, it looks very long and very manly.

replied too soon

I misunderstood what you wrote, sorry about that.

So… the problem with the jawline is it's too strong, and the problem with the chin is that it's too protruding, but what's wrong with the rest?

I'll answer what I can, because for me this is a "I know it when I see it" thing.

The nose is one. Male noses are typically longer than female ones, and female ones are also concave. Her's is wide and long so it gives off a masculine look.
Her cheeks simply don't look feminine. This could be bad lighting, bad makeup, etc.
Her eyes are more oval, which is a trait men have more often than women.

If this is actually a woman, she could use a really good make over because fuck she looks like a man.

Oh, okay. So just to make sure it's not just that particular picture, does it look like a man in this pic?

Shoot him

After careful examination I can confirm that these two pictures are of the same person, albeit the second one looks younger by about 2-3 years. In the second picture it is very visibly obvious that the person is indeed female. The lighting is better, as is the angle of the photo. Not sure what the hell happened between that photo and the first photo, but holy shit.

So… does the second one still look ugly?

What about this one?

It's a man.

But I thought it was obvious that was a girl.

In this one, she looks like a different person. Still around 20, but her face screams masculine again.

Based on the photos you've given me, I'm inclined to believe this person is Trans, and you are posting photos of someone at different points of their transition.

As for the second one looking ugly? I still don't find it attractive. Not enough fat in the face, and that has nothing to do with my liking of fat women.

And as for picture three before you ask it, that is the face of death.

Han is dead and being a ladies man doesn't even mean the same thing anymore. I don't understand this strange future and I feel like the booze is my only friend. Maybe the Empire should have won. Where can an old dog like myself get hammered and not run into these ladies mans as they now call them? God, I'm glad nobody can see me now. A head full of greys and too many questions… too many doubts. Just waiting for the end, I suppose.

It's that ugly?

And this last picture was the latest one (taken about three weeks ago), whereas the second one was taken several months ago.

According to facial recognition software, they're two completely different people. So I don't know what's wrong with her face that it looks different in every picture, but it does.

Last post before bed (I may or may not be back depending on how bored out of my mind I am).
In that photo? Yes. Maybe it's the lighting again, but something really makes it look like she's on the brink of dying. Really ghastly looking.
Her hair looks terrible as does her complexion. Something should be done about her forehead too because it's strange looking.
Serious questions. So is this a tranny? Is this your waifu?

Star Wars blows. Star Trek Mostly blows too. Also fuck Doctor Who while I'm at it because that sucks more than the first two.

Tell her she can sleep on the couch.

Shit opinion faggot.

nigger

From what I can gather she's a woman. She has had boyfriends, at least, and has gone to the incredibly autistic lengths of announcing when she has sex on Twitter, if that proves anything.

She (or he I guess) is someone I have information on. She used to be an e-celeb before autism and attention whoring did her in, and I spent a while shadowing her after I saw her while I was stopped in the city she lives (San Jose).

So I guess I'll never know what "she" is, unless I decide to stop by her house whenever I go through San Jose again and ask her ;).

man

The shoulders aren't that wide.

ask which twitter account that I am already probably following is her current one so i can meme her.

I'd go to McDonalds with her and after that I would play vidya games with her.

Post "her" tits and I'll believe you