False Flag Confirmed

ACTORS BROUGHT *INTO* CLUB

I noticed while watching this video that NBC NEWS mislabeled their video.
It seems like the crisis actors were actually being brought *INTO* the club.

BONUS:
One of the actors gets a little excited and into his role. He actually rides the side of the pickup bed like a horse. Complete with butt-slapping giddy-up-action.

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1121851/pg1
archive.is/eHLF8
twitter.com/jessangelina42/status/742165178532417537
archive.is/pa8wT
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2708883/Glorious-God-The-chilling-words-grinning-Florida-college-dropout-suicide-bomber-video-shortly-Syria-attack.html
archive.is/x3EJf
liveleak.com/view?i=d36_1465790521
archive.is/pEt9E
loopnet.com/attachments/A6534B9C-F7BF-47AC-B336-70CF5BEA0C7B.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_war_syndrome
youtu.be/XTqHlVxUw3A?list=PLSE13U5P-qLGHfVRFdMlk1DFPDWZ_C7pL
youtu.be/eHWkRj5JfMc
youtube.com/watch?v=J9AwptSysXY
us.kryolan.com/product/tear-stick
upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/06/14/Man-headed-for-LA-gay-pride-festival-with-weapons-described-as-young-and-dumb/1901465875728/
youtu.be/6vTM63FPSHg
youtu.be/k-y6MiUwuKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MIDF pls go

Ahmed pls go

Watch the video Kike.

Fuck you Shlomo.

Next thing you'll tell me the official story of 9/11 is true.

No one in your video is moving into the club.

The guy that "rides the side of the pickup bed like a horse" is a cop.

I don't see how they are actors. Can you explain OP.

Get the fuck out of here, you fucking Jew.

He's a disinfo muslim shill trying to take our attention off of GUD BOI Omar who DINDU NUFFIN.

check out this thread too.
shills trying to discourage ANY AND ALL discussion on this being a psyop.

I don't even want to go through this for you, but I will.

Here's a logical explanation for what you call evidence in this video.

The fucking queers got as far away from the Sodomy club as they could, carrying victims with them. The ambulances and transport, meanwhile, show up at the Sodomy club. But the queers aren't there because they retreated. They are, in fact, a block away; like anyone else with a brain would be. So they must carry the victims to the transportation, which is at the Sodomy club.

The cop riding the rear quarterpanel? There are fucking victims in the bed of the truck. Should he be sitting on the victims or riding like he was, without room in the bed for the cop's fat ass?

Why did he smack the side of the truck? My fucking god you're an idiot. That's a signal that the truck can take off because he's secured. What kind of a fucking idiot are you?

Yes, there are false flags, but this isn't one. Your shitty "evidence" is nothing like Sandy Hook or the others. All of this can be explained.

EVERYTHING IS FLASE FLAG! NOTHING EVR HAPPENS! MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN!

Saturday is literally the worse day of the week to do any false flagging.

How come that after every fucking terror attack FBI etc. already had an eye on the perpetrator(s). Every single FUCKING time.

no proud poc of colour muslim, peace be upon him, has ever hurt someone YOU FUCKINGWHITE MALE!

Because good mooslime would never hurt "innocent" faggots right ? Got to be someone else ! Islam is peace kuffar ~

Go back stuff your mouth like a pig for your ramadan like your pedo prophet akhmed.

Between kikes and mudslimes, shills are in panic.

saged

bless your heart shlomos

Is it really a false flag when it benefits Trump?

Even if it is, this is the kind of psyop that they can keep pulling.

But it's not and op is a faggot and this is the second "OMG GUISE SYYYOP!" thread in the last hour or so.

Anyone who doesn't support LGBTBBQWTF will be labled as a terrorist.
Its going to be used to take away guns under the guise of "Gay-Hating Terrorism".
They will rig the election for Hillary.
Then we can not fight back.
So yea.

if this was a false flag done by the left to impose more gun control like people claim sandy hook was, why wouldnt the shooter be a white male, that is the favorite enemy of liberals,

Trump will probably make Florida swing red because of this shooting though.

You're answering your own question. That's why this isn't a false flag. The TPTB don't want the gen pop turning against mudslimes. They want us all to be bluepilled REFUGGES WELCOMES faggots.

Looks like they're just carrying them to the trucks or the ambulances or whatever?

the premise of a false flag is to swing public opinion or support behind an issue, and frankly if sandy hook didnt get gun control passed nothing will and they have to realize that. If it was a false flag i think Obama will go after due process. Recently Obummer gave a speech about how frustrating it was to have people contacting isis, who are on no fly lists, who can still buy a gun. He wants to be able to add anyone to the prohibitive buyer list without proving it in court, I personally don't think this is a false flag but if it was that is the only explanation

Wow, that must be staged.

VOTING IS RIGGED
THEY DON'T CARE

They can make the News Polls say whatever they want.
They know when they rig it for Hillary people are going to go full-happening.

They only have MONTHS left to take the guns.

Muslims are more believable and they can always patch it up later.

People still believe 9/11 was muslims and we are shipping them in.

Yeah, because sandniggers totally don't love massacring infidels. Oh wait. They fucking live for it and nobody would ever have to false flag fake such an attack, just sit back and wait for Mudslimes to do it.

I know people in Orlando who heard it happen. I know gay people who know people who died. Fuck off retard.

Name. What's the person name who died, faggot? You're a liar.

Plus, this throws a MASSIVE wrench in kike plans. This has basically secured a Trump victory. A Mudslime democrat shoots up a gay bar in the worst shooting of American history? They're losing their fucking minds trying to figure out how to handle this.

I can see it as a false flag for gun control, but it helps Trump WAAAAY more than it helps gun control.

Why would they false flag with a muslim killing gays when this goes directly against the desired narrative? Your conspiracy makes no sense.

I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to exit the premises.

I asked for a name you fuckin faggot liar.

It's a psyop.

Give me the name of the person you know whod died you fuckin liar jew shill.

What's the intent of the psyop then?

You said you know someone who died.

Give us the name.

I know you won't because there is no name.

It's a psyop.

The psyop is you.

heh

Go home Holla Forums, you're drunk. Reported.

HEY FAGGOT.

IF THE GUY ACTUALLY DIED THE NAME WILL COME OUT EVENTUALLY.

YOU'RE NOT DOXING ANYONE.

NAME FAGGOT.

x1000 this.

False flag attacks aren't supposed to help the one anti establishment candidate get in power.

I'm happy Holla Forumsacks are poking holes at the narrative though, you SHOULD question everything you see.

it's day 1. you dont know who this helps yet. nice argument idiot.

Wew

Same can be said for crying false flag, you fucking mongoloid.

Oh hey there you fuckin lying jewish witness fag. I see you changed IP's.

What's the name of the person you said you know?

Why won't you answer?

Because there is no name. It's a psyop.

Nice sockpuppet.

false flag operations are defined by pure coincidence –absences–. who should have been there, be it by schedule, by narrative, by role, etc, who wasn't? who was absent on one side at the time they should have been present? who knew ahead of time and tipped their nepotistic hand to their cousins?

false flag operations are rarely defined by presence, unless the event is 100% fake. currently, the evidence does not point to fake. that is, there were people shot. thus any nepotistic tip-offs would have driven cousins away, since they're all spineless shit eating boy-pig incest child fuckers who revel in their satanic hyper-solipsistic halal degeneracy.

if death scheduled, cockroach networks scatter, not swarm. mudslimes are only marginally less of cowards than nogs and kikes.

Literally been sitting on my ass at home all day.

You can't come to terms more than one person can see you're autistic?

It's entirely possible that this could have been a real event, but the local news crews bought in crisis actors to increase their ratings.

Sandniggers still have to go.

you are the worst jew shill ive ever seen. get a new job.

wow you're not this stupid are you?

newfags can't sage

Also OP is a dumb alex jones type who can't tell a real happening from a false fag

I thought it was legit until I read this… Holy shit false flag confirmed.

Can someone reupload or put up a webm?

Video has been removed from Jewtube, anyone have a webm?

Since it was removed it must have some truth to it.

i hope you webm'd that retard bc they pulled it down

Kikes shut it down. It appeared to be a rehearsal. No blood whatsoever.

The key to this part is that it wasn't just a rampage and a suicide but a 3 hour siege.

If I were there and a gay faggot, my impulse would be to put a good amount of distance between me and the club.

well that was quick. still not false flag the way op speculates. however, moving on…

source (approximate):
http globalnews ca/news/2757337/gay-men-limited-as-blood-donors-for-orlando-club-victims/

original vid showed the seconds from 00:08 to 00:15, with an additional part of the extension of the last scene of 00:14-00:15 having a cop jump on a pickup, knock the side of it, and have the pickup take off in the opposite direction. the original vid had superimposed on it's bottom left corner a block map with a moving arrow showing the movement of personnel and live injured from in front of the redbrick building back towards the club direction.

the original vid and the source vid are clearly westward down the street ~100yards from Pulse gaybarshithole. what's not shown, but can be seen from the reflections of flashing police lights, is that there are likely additional ambulances down at pulse for evac. rather i should say, ambulances down the street eastward and one street north, since the injured persons were collecting in front of an overwhelmed children's brain and spine clinic (likely mostly closed for the night) before evac arrived.

I decided to clean it up.
I kind of rushed the first one so I didn't make a webm
Will post one in a moment.

Your video is already down. Make a fucking webm.

over 100 people shot and no blood in the parking lot.

(re)
(cont)

i stand corrected. the injured are, in fact, being evac'ed. all times, headed –southbound–. the key is the MRI center. the original posted OP vid got it's directions wrong. the injured weren't being evac'ed back eastward, they were being evac'ed in full southbound away from the club entirely.

WATCH THE LABELS IN THE WEBM
Schlomo, give it the fuck up.
We are winning more than you are lately.

(re)
(cont)
(cont)

relevant part / clipping of source vid from globalnews, showing injured gay degenerate shits unfortunately not dead, all being evac'ed southbound past the MRI facility.

original OP vid got it's directions/bearings completely wrong. all injured gaytards are being taken away from the Pulse shithole at all times. none are being shown carried in at any moment of the source nor original OP vid.

If you have that, you should have the original on disk too right? Webm that shit.

don't give a fuck if you think i'm a schlomo

just a guy on a sunday who can use google maps. mri clinic is southbound from pulse shithole. period. in each clip of evac, the gays unfortunately not dead are being carried past the mri clinic.

WEWEEWEW

Look at this schlomo he cuts as soon as they show the club

did you watch the video jew?

Are you that retarded that you didn't even watch the shit you posted and then make a claim the clip you posted refutes?

(re)
(cont)
(cont)
(cont)
(cont)

well shit, apparently i can't use google maps. i was on the wrong side of the street. the surviving gayness are actually being carried northbound, which would mean towards the Pulse gayhole, not away.

original posted jewtube vid had less content. new webm has more. new webm is agreed; my prior position on gaytards being carried away i will retract in full. i still maintain that this was not a false flag the way the op states.

If they are rigging the election for Hillary(they are)
THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE THE GUNS BEFORE NOVEMBER

Muslims shooting people / (((ISIS))) is much more believable if you want to convince
THE RIGHT SIDE OF AMERICA
Of huge infringements to the 2nd Amendment.

They do not need to convince the left. The left *WANTS* to take the guns already.
THE RIGHT WONT BUY THIS SHIT IF ITS "MUH WHITE MALE"
But Ackhmed? Well look at you buying it hook, line, and sinker!
They even fooled Holocaust Revisionists.

What a time to be alive lads
WEW

Second video is much more coherent.

First video was me just knee-jerking and throwing something together. I apologize for that.
I accept your apology Schlomo.

i stated my position here: now fuck off already. fucking schlomo shit. fuck scholmo. and fuck people who trust too readily. my thanks only for all who held me to fire, my appreciation.

quite possibly. at least momentarily i was. jewgle's street view is fucking stupidly designed.

they did the same on 9/11 and we still have

when are these fuckers gonna start getting it.

they can go ahead and try to implement more gun control if thats the hill (((they))) want to die on. its going to start a civil war.

you were correct in the direction. fact.

now then, i didn't apologize. i express no sorrow. nor regret. i was wrong, but that's it, and that is independent of apology, sorrow, or regret.

if you are the original jewgle vid, it was clipped oddly, and you're map was not oriented n/s/e/w. your arrow pointed eastward, when the gays the arab missed were being carried northbound.

aside from this, the globaltvcom copyright takedown appears to be based on a few seconds only, which is as gay as that flaming gaybar that deserved far more fire than it got. probably for the best, since you can't be bothered to lay a god damn directional cardinal when you're fucking with n/s/e/w.

yes, i'm tired. yes, it's a sunday. yes, i was wrong. yes, you were right. no, still not convinced a psyop. no, still not a schlomo. no, still express no sorrow. the end.

why are you still typing? fuck off shill.

fuck you too.

They must have pre-staged the crisis actors down the street and then walked/carried them down to a triage location next to the Sodomite club to make it seem like they got shot there. What's down the street?

Why wouldnt you just actually kill people for real? That way you have no loose ends.

If this was actually an op, why would there be le ebin crisis actors?

Or is this just Holla Forums trying to fuck around with people by spreading disinfo again?

The LA one is the false flag.

Well that would create potential anti government terrorists.

You do kill people for real, but you kill them. Then you bring in the 52 wounded who will talk to the media about the 50 who died to ((ISIS)).

why would they false flag with a shitskin..

worthless.

Interesting how this ties in (due to proximity) with that other highly suspect shooting of the reality TV singer

are you retarted?

no it's just you too lazy to think

I'm not saying it wasn't a false flag because it's always good to be open minded about that shit but why would the shooter be a mudslime? That just compounds the issue. And why a gay bar? If you're trying to convince right wingers to accept gun control sending a snackbar to kill faggots doesn't make any sense.

Hey schlomo, look at this post:

and watch this post:

Because it fucking worked. Look at you schilling for the official narrative.

You are so wet in your panties for a muslim killing a whole room full of faggots that you aren't looking at the story!

you need to stop breathing immediately

Every actor you hire is another point of failure, numb nuts.

Time fer jewdog

Sage and report.

Because Littlefinger seriously hates Clingtonné. Any shit she tries to pull involving this will backfire and any even remotely tangible boogeyman will help Mac Melting Cheese Face.

Sage goes in all fields

If they couldnt take guns after Sandy Hook, its not happening.

And the fact that it is a Muslim sort of goes against your narrative in a major way. Islamic terrorism provides a legit mainstream counter-narrative to any potential gun grabbing attempts that may arise out of this.

Your narrative has more holes in it than the people in the club.

Read dead people means angry families that file real lawsuits and real lawyers and real discovery and real judges with a million things that could go wrong etc. That 1,000s x more complicated than just hiring some crisis actors and paying them a lot and telling them they are dead meat if they say anything.

yeah against what? the terrorist?

I can understand the false flag narrative but going full "nobody actually died lol" is fucking retarded and has so many flaws.

Fuck you.. and your jew dogs!

nope. the victims are fake. fuck off. i see your good friend jew dog troll is here to fuck everything up. right on time.

Sage goes in all fields faggot.

Tell us who this false flag benefits friendo.

fuck off faggot.

You don't understand how this cloak and dagger stuff actually works, do you? You just think a Jewish wizard tosses some shekels and his will is done.

Nope, I just disagree with your premise.

Muslims are known for doing exactly this kind of stuff.

sure thing retard. Why dont you head back to RenegadeTribune or something?

How the fuck is that muh PR?

Kill yourself and serve the jew dog.

RIGHT ON TIME

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED IF DUBS

fuck off with the schlomo shit already. i like doing it as much as the next pollack, but we don't know any new info. more info, less schlomo pointing. for now. then, obviously, get back to favorite past times.

known:

if false flag, and people shot, find the arabs/kikes/cousins who scattered. find them and post them. otherwise, not a flase flag. roach networks scatter with death tipoffs, not swarm. otherwise, we have to prove 100% no deaths or bullets. but gunshots on audio don't support this otherwise.

If this were a false flag, it would be some blonde haired teen zonked out on drugs.
It's not a false flag it's a cover up.

This is normal.

REROLL

you're still typing?

why?

you embarrased yourself.

badly.

fuck off.

REAL FALSE FLAG IS THE LA ARREST OF JAMES WESLEY HOWELL

Okay lads we already know what is going on with Orlando.

Now comes Santa Monica. I live about 40 miles south from it so I got the whole local story.

Supposedly in Santa Monica today an Indiana man named "James Wesley Howell" was found to be parked against the street, knocked on neighbors doors & windows, and eventually detained by authorities. In his Acura was found to be weapons, ammo, and explosive materials. The guy is your stereotypical white guy as well.

Now here is the creepy pieces of the puzzle:
Today completely contradicted the leftist narrative in Orlando. So are (((they))) now setting up a false flag PsychOp of stereotypical "lone white guy" for damage control?

Prove the victims are fake, you cocksucking faggot.

this

Their were no victims in LA you record correcting faggot.

we're not going to get along. already stated my position:

cordiality done. now for the second time, fuck you too. fucking faggot.

find the parts that are missing. all of us.

read the thread faggot.

I think there might be a confusion about "false flagging", shooting is not staged; shooter is a "good guy".

He even has the typical patsy three word name.

So a first name, a middle name and a surname? What the fuck are you on about?

MODS PLEASE STICKY
THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN TWO TIMES ON YOUTUBE
THE SHILLS ARE SPAMMING IT

TELL US WHY THEY WOULD STAGE THIS AS A FALSE FLAG OR KILL YOURSELF

Same guys here as the video. Notice PCS store w/ sharpshooters on roof.

location is
https:[email protected]/* */,-81.3764215,3a,75y,299.98h,52.25t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLrWrKniHBuBIgWD7KNdlfg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

lelelelel

Getting buttmad your psyop isn't working?

wow man dont you know that modern western governments are notoriously anti-Islam? of course its a false flag! They want to drum up hate against BASED Islam!

I know its a tin-foily site, but someone there has started to dig a little deeper.

Look up his security company, G4S. They have connections to a few of the latest smaller-scale attacks in recent years.

I smell Mossad!

I cant answer that either. Perhaps (((user))) in pic related can help you out with that.

Google says the club was "permanently closed"

Muhammad plz go and stay go.

(((1)))

I SMELLY A STINKY MUZZIE THAT DECIDED TO KILL A BUNCH OF INFIDELS

Forgot link, sorry.

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1121851/pg1

I know its tempting to jump on the fuck Islam bandwagon. It is becoming impossible not to. However, I will always look towards the Yinon Plan and Mossad activities for alternative explanations for these things.

Some user in another earlier thread also mentioned some links between Florida and the 9/11 Mossad stories.

Absolutely, brother! The west just hates Islam because it is redpilled and white. Just like Muhammed (PBUH) who was definitely redpilled and definitely white. Just like me. Who is white. And also redpilled! But especially white.

They hate Islam because it is vehemently anti gay. Which is why they false flagged an Islamic attack on fags. To drum up hate against based redpilled Islam.

Also btw on an unrelated note, have you considered converting to Islam? I mean I am totally not a Muslim, but I heard it was pretty cool so I was just wondering…

There are a huge number of ((Anons)) who are trying to shut this thread down.

Your thread is retarded shitpile where you can't even explain your own premise. It's getting saged as a service to the board.

There is no way the emergency crews would let the faggots carry their own injured people down the street if these was real. They wouldn't say, "why don't you unprofessionals move your critical wounded friends back up the street by yourselves" - they'd tell them to stay still and get the ambulance to come to them.

hard to tell when the google sites business entry was marked 'closed'. by reviews log, it was marked closed anytime between now and last month. of course, said google sites is all user content driven.

If you think these events work in your favor how come government always ends up doubling down on surging migrants, and focuses on gun ownership as the enemy instead? Also what is the strategy of tension?

Propaganda plays two sides

Omar the fag slayer worked for G4S security aka Wackenhut

archive.is/eHLF8

Because thats the globalist agenda you dense mother fucker.

Gee. I wonder why the feds would want to disarm a pissed off populace they're trying to enslave.

ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE GOY

ITS THE CHRISTIANS THAT WONT BAKE GAY CAKES WHO ARE THE REAL OPPRESSORS

Please just fucking off yourself.

crisis actor texts his mommie faggot jokes before he dies

shot 12 times but feeling fine

this cant be real

https counterjihadreport com/tag/g4s-secure-solutions-usa-inc/

sheeboon fingernails. perpetual dumber than rocks dramacunts. i'm sure they'll leap on any cockwagon.

twitter.com/jessangelina42/status/742165178532417537

Welp. This rando facebook post by some faggot has convinced me.

It was a false flag for the sole benefit of getting people to support Trump.

this cant be real either. 11 bullets removed? 5.56 bullets either fragment or go straight through the body. and a bullet getting stuck in the liver? not possible. it would have to be a varmint bullet to only penetrate far enough to stop in the body and if that was the case, the bullet would be in fragments.

She must be related to the Cruzbot pastor who took two .45s to the face and felt "just fine."

cnn reports " o dead "

archive.is/pa8wT

"im die mommy"
"just fite him u pussy lol"

No retard, islam vs. gays is a conflict that makes (((globalism))) come crashing down with a thud. The kikes aren't going to falseflag an event that destroys their own carefully crafted plans and puts a nationalist in Washington.

Your thread is terrible and your logic is nigger tits.

You can see the partial 5 that got cut off in the text scroll you fucking dishonest piece of shit

Man, you guys and your low res screen caps with red arrows. Great stuff.

Yeah wake me up when one of these events actually leads to action on immigration. Did it happen in France? I'm waiting..

Shit is hilarious at least

'k

I'll wake you up in November

How the fuck does it even imply that? It wouldnt have been hard for someone to help this dude. Clearly some people in his family had advanced knowledge with the whole home ownership transfer and shit.

Earlier they reported he knew this guy:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2708883/Glorious-God-The-chilling-words-grinning-Florida-college-dropout-suicide-bomber-video-shortly-Syria-attack.html

So it is plausible there is a small jihadist network. It would have been simple to get out of that club if the people with the guns let you, especially in the first few minutes.

Anyways im sick of this conspiracy shit, clearly this dude was Muslim. At worst it was a total false flag but this kid was clearly a fucking Muslim retard proxy. It is their own fault they are so fucking dumb that they want to be proxies and blow shit up.

WE KEEP ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION AND YOU KEEP IGNORING OUR ANSWER

If they are rigging the election for Hillary(they are)
THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE THE GUNS BEFORE NOVEMBER
Muslims shooting people / (((ISIS))) is much more believable if you want to convince

THE RIGHT SIDE OF AMERICA
Of huge infringements to the 2nd Amendment.

They do not need to convince the left. The left *WANTS* to take the guns already.
THE RIGHT WONT BUY THIS SHIT IF ITS "MUH WHITE MALE"
But Ackhmed? Well look at you buying it hook, line, and sinker!

They even fooled Holocaust Revisionists.
What a time to be alive lads

WEW

It's fake stupid: F-A-K-E

Leftists love fags. The amalgamation of feminism, BLM and the whole LGBBQT shit means massive amounts of pussified support for taking guns.

I can't quite tell if you're a bad shill or just a tard.

You are fucking nuts.

Your grammar is all fucked up too
who even talks like that? Are you a bot?

its not fucking fake faggots got mowed the fuck down. I was on the fucking RT stream and saw multiple twitters and videos from nearby. I saw their stupid fucking facebook. I saw the scanners go offline during the attack because they didnt want people listening in. So just shut the fuck up you stupid shill. Some Muslim shot up a club. Maybe he was a proxy, but it doesnt change the fucking fact that he did it and killed Gays. This was a real event that happened in the real world and believe it or not was actually picked up pretty slow by the media. So keep on shilling for whatever interest is paying you to discredit us here at Holla Forums or maybe you are just crazy/retarded.

I hate how half this board has no ability of understanding the left doesn't actually give a shit about faggots. Its just their scheme for POWER.

The left would burn 6,000,000 Faggots in ovens if it meant that they could disarm us and get us locked into global governance.

How is this much of Holla Forums this stupid.
Did you guys follow the facts to white nationalism or did you follow white nationalism to the facts?

I can't believe this concept is so hard to grasp.
These have to be shills.

This was a false flag event.

Try harder.

Exits everywhere

Gas yourself Schlomo.
The simple fact that this video has been taken down within MINUTES of being put online is grounds for suspicion.

God damn though, a MUSLIM shot FAGGOTS?
:O :O :O :O :O
BURN THE CONSTITUTION!
:O :O :O
HITLER WAS WRONG!
CUCK MY WIFE NIGGERS!
MY WORLD VIEW IS COMPLETELY SHATTERED!
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

Okay, kill yourself. Bleach, please.

Faggots are corrupt liars who will do anything for a buck and probably most actors are already faggots and would jump at the chance for drama - and w/liberal goal of taking away guns and making people feel sorry for the poor hated faggots. So it's fake - they don't need to kill anybody and it's a cleaner psyop if they don't.

Your posting style is so erratic so it I would guess you are an Holla Forums nigger having a laugh with this bullshit. Fuck off dude, go back to freech.

REPOSTING FROM THE OTHER THREAD

I think you're retarded but I must admit that having loose ends bothers me and I want to get to the bottom of the reason why that video was like that.

How about this, we ask them. If they are actors, they won't respond or will gove a bullshit excuse. If they are genuine, they'll give information we can corroborate by calling their police department. Again it will only work if it's true, and if it doesn't work then we know for sure it was staged. Either way it looks like it will help "us" but if it were staged, I'd like to know about it.

These Kikes respond to Twitter because of the narrative influence it has so it might be a good place to ask.

If I had to make a guess:

They probable had a triage station set up or something after the fact and were getting people there for immediate medical care. 50+ ambulances is a lot to get on a moments notice.

What do you think?

Islam dindu nuffin.

Talking about Alex Jones…

Hundreds lined up to give blood Sunday in Orlando to help the victims of the massacre at a gay nightclub, but major restrictions remain for gay men wanting to give blood themselves.
KEK

"WITNESS" HAS SOMEONE TALKING IN HIS EARPIECE OTHER THAN INTERVIEWER

2:04

"CAN YOU STILL HEAR HIM?"

WHO'S HE TALKING TOO?

Brian Williams with instant SHUT IT DOWN after he says "can you still hear him?"

She's on gofund me less than 24 hours later, aren't fags amazing?

So far $1060 raised

archive.is/x3EJf

Here is a third upload for you guys.
Higher resolution

and of course (((they))) already shut down the video posted by OP

tptb don't give a fuck about the muslims, muslims are a tool for them.

they shut down the video and we get anti-false-flag faggots like you shilling up threads when it's legitimately beginning to look like a false flag.

Mane is that Chloe holding that sign?

Why did she have to POZ out like that?

How do I watch this? It's private.

Was going to say this

So they use the poor and hated musilm, there new toy?

fascinating. likely a speaker to the studio so the fat hipster can hear williams ask questions.

http www ebay com/itm/3-5mm-Police-Listen-Only-Acoustic-Tube-Earpiece-Headset-for-Motorola-Speaker-Mic-/141547247390?hash=item20f4df971e:g:lFkAAOSw-W5UvY8G

refuting zero points

user explains the agenda

Nothing there is worthy of refutation.

What? This will convince conservatives to give up the 2nd Amendment? Eat shit you braindead subhuman.

Frankly I am surprised you and your pals werent in this club so you could give us all a first hand recollection considering you're such a giant faggot.

Couldn't even hit publish before it was shoahed.
I was logged in so it played for me.

liveleak.com/view?i=d36_1465790521
This one is still up.

All your disinfo campaign is accomplishing is pissing people off and making them/me/us more determined in our core goals. If that's your intention, well, congratulations I guess.

Also, (((Nic Hornstein)))( (((mossad))) ) is mocking me on his instagram.

MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY

RWDS is coming for you.

that's insane. it's the youtube algorithm behind it doing so based on fingerprint, maybe try re-encoding with a different codec before uploading?

Good. I don't even fucking care any more. Illuminati is based if they want to cause this much leftist ass pain

You have no evidence. What? People being carried into the area? sums it up nicely.

Beyond that, its just you seeing things that you WANT to see.

You’re suspicious.

The third one I sent as a raw .avi and it looks like this with ripples/noise

Additionally it has the audio of 4 different trump speeches playing backwards at different speeds.
VERY CREEPY BTW

Are you fucking crazy? EVERYTHING IS NOT A FALSE FLAG. Stop listening to Alex Jones.

No matter what Muslims do, they don't get blamed for it.

disagree. in crisis situations you don't bring the ambulances up to the scene - they can be in harms way there.

you set up triage and medical away from the scene. you don't make the victims transport themselves to the ambulance (the pickup in this case) you bring the transport as close as possible to them in order to minimize hurting the victim further by transporting. there was nothing blocking the truck from driving right up to pick up the victims, people being carried like in the video just makes for a good camera shot to play on repeat on news channels to convince normies.

OY VEY IT’S NOT A FALSE FLAG IT’S REAL BAN ALL GUNS
OY VEY IT’S A FALSE FLAG IT DIDN’T ACTUALLY HAPPEN A MUSLIM WOULD NEVER DO THAT

TOO FUCKING EASY.

good luck video-user!

I have been looking at that for hours, and didn't know why I kept laughing at that guy.

Thanks user :D

>>HalfOfThisThread

BUMP

nobody here is a fucking muslim lover.

it's these fags who come in and say no such thing as false flag, not possible, this was a muslim isis attack and only isis, when in reality we know isis is a controlled group, isis ops are all cia / israel funded to push an agenda as has explained.

then we get massive shilling, derailing, and videos get shut down which confirms we're on the right track. so fuck off, nobody here is defending muslims, we're saying it's a false flag, the fact that he's muslim only helps to push the agenda to the target audience, in this case the right who will normally oppose all gun control. if they can chip away at that under the guise of stopping isis, they'll do what it takes to do so.

false flag = fault of the white westerners = protection for brown Muslims who are invading our countries = Alex Jones BS.

So why does that video not get shoahed?
Why is it only my video that is getting shoahed?

CAUSE UR A SHOAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHA

HAHAHAHAHHA

Check 1:44.
Not being a Burger but that looks like an ambulance to me. Maybe they were simply carrying them over there.

The cops put the girl into the back of a pick-up truck and then drag her arms - that's not the right procedure at all. You put real victims in ambulances and you have medics treat them. It's so phoney!!

it was some ridiculous number like 11 shots actually, 7 to the head

his name was kyle odom

What I don't understand is why the "Harley Shirts" can't leave this thread alone and continue their official narrative circle jerk in the 10,000 post MEGA-THREAD-CHAIN and leave us the fuck alone.

I hope you get the gas user

Fainting guy wasn't able to participate in the rest of the crisis acting because of some health issue in the middle of the psyop (probably his AIDS was acting up), so instead of dragging him over to the staging area for fake triage for the cameras, they have to remove him entirely from the exercise that is going on, that's why they rush to throw him in the back of the truck and drive off.

what? gasoline leak into the cabin? source?

huffing with the windows up if I recall correctly. got to love that music drowning out their screams of agony. Very pleasing to the ears

… rethinking this, fainting guy looks like it was part of the acting too staged for the cameras.

Just drop the act. Its so dishonest to pretend like every little thing is actors with no evidence when it would be a million times easier to just let some random sandnigger loose in fagtown.

Whats wrong? Take issue with BASED ISLAM getting defamed or something?

The most probable scenario is that the shootings were not a false flag, but the media coverage is, trying to shape the aftermath of the shootings.

I mean, knowing what happened, (((they))) would never let a regular wounded citizen speak publicly.

Also, the effective and professional police should be shown in camera doing their stuff rapidly and efficiently.

Mass casualty shooting drill Orlando with real amputees 2015

archive.is/pEt9E

They were huffing butane or something like that. Got what they deserved.

ahhh, it was butane. it did ignite rather oddly. gasoline would hug the floor and ignite in a slower wall of fire so to speak. butane, when not yet settled, will ignite more like natural gas, filling the room and tracing surfaces of unfavorable fluid air boundaries that don't favor ignition.

thanks for the keywords.

Kill yourself.

(check)

Yes. Gives me the strangest boner.

faggots have no souls so this dude acting soulless as fuck after a supposed mass shooting where he was dragging wounded around is not strange. what is strange is the costume designers choice of outfits for this goy. i mean really we get its supposed to be a gay bar but tone it down.

Is it possible that people who escaped, along with people already outside the club, carried a small number of the wounded up the street to the medical park in hopes of getting first aid there? And then carried the wounded back in the direction of the club once the ambulances arrived.

Pic related is on the corner of E Harding and S Orange.

This is why you ALWAYS download videos.

No questions, no hesitations.

loopnet.com/attachments/A6534B9C-F7BF-47AC-B336-70CF5BEA0C7B.pdf

nope, doesn't make sense to go there

and also, that plaza wouldn't be open at 2am.

Why would you have Fedora Tipping Cheeseburgers carrying people from comfy grass, through the crime scene where there were detonated explosives mind you to get to that medical park?

Also, seems pretty convenient that there is a medical park 2 blocks away. Almost like they wanted to minimize the distance between Allahuahahahahah Ackbar and 'Dead with Pillow on head'.

***Undetonated Explosives

thread chock full of shills tbh fam.

don't forget all jews are fags, this why tel aviv #1 gay capital of world. attack on gay club is attack on israel. false flag always meant to garner support to attack israel enemies.

silly goys, america israeli enemies same as palestinians. all the world is israel enemies!

false flag confirmed, israel on suicide watch.

Especially when the Left is starting to get on this "#FreePalestine" hashtag activism bandwagon. The left has really started to shit on Israel.

This is a setup to make Greater Israel a reality.

Remember when they didn't declare martial law, enter people's homes, and take their guns in Boston after the Bombing that was planned and executed by the white male?

Remember the trail of blood behind the passed out Jeff Bauman laying down on a stretcher as Carlos 'La Raza' Arredondo didn't pinch shut both of his femoral arteries with one hand?

Yea me either.

left has been shitting on israel for a while, jews have created this golem that's beginning to undermine them tbh.

we need to meme palestine into existence just to fuck with jews and undermine their greater israel.

also note
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_war_syndrome
now there is large swaths of land highly depopulated, war ravaged, contaminated, defended by war ravaged disorganized governments, ripe for israeli colonization.

israeli's next move will probably be under some bullshit humanitarian excuse, "we're going to save people by bombing them and invading" tier.

we need to meme a fucking asteroid swarm onto israel tbh they've always been the world's sodom and gomorrah.

A foot & ankle clinic and a physical therapy joint both might have bandages on hand, but I'll agree it's a reach. Still possible they just took these people to any place that had their lights still on, even a residence.

Any of this makes more sense to me than to fake an incident, fuck around with crisis actors, and then film yourselves moving them toward the scene of the shooting.

What makes less sense is that none of them look particularly injured. At least not by way of a terrorist attack.

You've got me there. I had the impression the earlier videos showed them moving toward the club from the direction of Foot Mart '14.

In any case, at my end GoogleCam claims its imagery is from three months ago.

Back to ,

Bear in mind if there were (we are to believe) somewhere between 220 and 270 survivors (last I read) then it kind of makes sense to get those not in need of immediate medical care out of the area. With 53 people needing hospitalization, if they are visibly suffering from minor breaks, sprains, etc. while dozens of others are suffering from gunshot wounds and broken glass cuts, you're going to drive those people to ERs and urgent care centers, preferably more distant ones that won't soon be (or aren't already) swamped with ambulances and gunshot victims.

Not trying to shit up your thread, and frankly I think you're on to something, but don't fight me cause I'm going to bed. Peace & love from Mudshit City, USA.

More

where is the hospital footage of 53 people arriving? if the kikes did not put in the effort to have 53 separate people show up "wounded" then we deserve to be duped for being such complacent goyim.

I think its better just to squish the left.
Let's be honest here, the Jews have been able to control, subvert, lie, and misdirect for a LONG time very well.
If they can't keep their 'golem' on a leash what makes you think we can?
Just destroy the left, then we can destroy the kikes or vice versa.

How about instead of making the video shitty quality, you just upload a webm/mp4 of it on here? It's only 1:45 long so it's possible.

we destroy the kikes first. their lackies can be awoken, kikes will always attempt subversion and that's more dangerous than a useful idiot that opposes you.

Fucking gas yourself kike. Your time will come.

I did. Right here.
You probably missed it through all the shilling for Israel.

Digusting sodomites.

Agreed. It just sounded like you wanted to use to left to our advantage. You can't control these people they react to stimuli based on 'triggers' that are implanted in them through media/schools. Not all triggers were intended though.

If you haven't spent a good amount of time watching Peekay22's Boston Marathon Bombing videos, you are missing out on some prime Aussie Dry Humor.

You kind of have to watch them in order though because he develops all these 'Trump Nicknames' for them all.

The jokes just keep building and building until you are laughing for hours.

When you will stupid faggots stop this false flag nonsense? You are fucked in the head. Go see a psychiatrist. Bad things happen in the world. An Afghan Muslim just killed a lot of people because Obama is a fucking useless nigger and didn't do anything to stop it from happening. Vote for Trump and start solving the problem.

I'd start with number 2 in the playlist:
youtu.be/XTqHlVxUw3A?list=PLSE13U5P-qLGHfVRFdMlk1DFPDWZ_C7pL

THIS

Do you have another source/copy of the video OP?!

Because we call a duck a duck, you a shill, and a false flag a false flag doesn't mean we aren't voting for Trump.

Your Logic:
1) The Jews do a false flag.
2) ?????
3) OATHS BROKEN - VOTING FOR HILLARY

OOOOYYYYYYYYYYEST OF VEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSS

You probably missed it through all the shilling for Israel.

Ok Schlomos, you have 6-7 hours. I am going to hit the sack.

If this thread isn't slid off the board by then, you are very poor Schlomos.

can I get it without the message at the end?

I want to post this shit on facebook

you are mentally ill or just shill.

here is the false flag:

I don't remember, but I think that right photo was a fake.

i'm confused here. i admit that i haven't seen this before, but all that seems like there would be way, way, way too many witnesses. i mean, you can't hire enough jews for that, can you?

the docs go for body to body, drop and patch, and move on. the people have fight or flight response. the ambulances parked 6 blocks away was traffic and city controller, the medical tent was showboaty, but that was on purpose, it was a run-for-x marathon, lots of big tents, etc. the guy with the blown off legs, sure, he could have been a plant that lots his legs priorly. the cowboy dude media darling was a bumbling idiot, yes, but he was trying to get the fences and blockades out of the way, like everyone else was at the time. mr. orange jacket, no clue. the pants shreading bomb that spared flesh, well yea, could have happened that way pressure and turbulence in the air, poor bomb with no omnidirection, would have caused all the internal shrapnel to exit only in 1 or 2 directions, the rest would all be pressure delta/shockwave. the idiot blonde getting the stretcher, well they are at a marathon, white knights and liberals by definition, put the prettiest thing on the ambulance, carry all the other nonsex sucker oldies and men down the street, etc.

that dude keeps going on and on, and maybe i'll get to the rest of the vids one day. certainly did have alot of nicknames. but serious proving boston bomb was boston hoax? uh… no.

again, i confess, first time seeing this. but i just don't buy it. we're talking kikes here, or fema, or whatever, not lex luthor.

Seriously. I'm convinced they're some combination of hajjis, shills (whether paid or doing it for free), fools, or kikes.

Every single mass shooting, terror attack, whatever, these faggots crawl out of the woodwork. Not once can they abstain and say, "Yep, 'twas the Muzzies this time." Nope. The Muzzies were innocent of all crimes since, well - shit, to hear it, I don't think Muzzies did a god damn thing wrong in all of history except maybe a minor misstep here or there, you know, stealing someone's goat or accidentally putting their picket on the neighbor's yard.

They claim every time it was either Jews or Western governments behind every attack and it gets a little trite. It's as though they're projecting infinite agency upon the West and Jews and naught upon Muzzies, as though Muzzies are some passive force acted upon by the external world rather than moving dynamically like all other life. I can guarantee these dick fucks have no concept of the demographic problems - and why should they? Their job, such as it is, is to either shill here, or they're so stupid that weed and wizardry have impaired their thought processes to the point that they have a solely one-track mind.

Twist like a pretzel you daft cunts. You could watch combat footage from Syria or some other shit hole and walk away convinced that it's a fake despite no sound evidence to support your claim (and indeed I believe I've heard the same claims made about combat footage, especially the stuff produced by al Nusra and IS).

(re)
(re)
(cont)

re: boston bombing, hoax or not.

so i did some more casual digging and came across this page:

http deepinsidetherabbithole com/The_Boston_Bombing_Hoax.html

now again, just as with the vid, i can go right down this list and refute every single thing there. i've done trauma, i've worked emergency rooms, i've seen blood from athletes, nogs, spics, whites, fat whites, thin whites, doped whites, head gashes, hand slices, foot power tools, ladder falls, etc. every single thing can actually mostly fit with all prior experiences and knowledge that i have. so other than fancy indignation and name calling, and that asswipe spic 'cowboy' doing is showboating, it's just not at all convincing that the boston bombing was a hoax.

and again, the sheer logistics of keeping that many people quiet would be beyond kike ability.

anyways, back to topic. still not convinced this gaybar civic duty bombing was fake. both of these events show very consistent what-this-or-that-injury would look like, how this-or-that injury would behave, etc. blood can, in fact, have a the colors some claim it can't (bright cherry red), etc.

whatever. i'm done. the best lead we have is that G4S has been infiltrated by sandniggers due to the company's security contracts around the world and kike management laziness. not much else to go on.

Muslims killing (((homos))) … Still no love from murica. How many towers does it take to get some of your love, muricas?

you shills are so funny. You even try and sound antisemitic now, BUT you will brush off jewish interference and blame it on mere laziness ahahah

Everything is a false flag goyim.
Nothing actually ever happens.

So stay calm goyim and do nothing!

Looks like Hillary corrections squad is trying to redirect the story.
It wasn't a hoax.
It was an allahu snackbar going wild on the dancefloor, realizing the transgression done against allah and shooting up the club to cleanse his sins.

This is the event that cemented Trumps election shills.
Just before his birthday.
Suck it.

hi op. I wouldn't bother trying to do a false flag \ hoax discussion thread on Holla Forums while the event is occuring. Holla Forums is inundated with shills with orders to shitpost all over threads like this, while our kike mods pin the perma shit post orlando happening threads instead of trying to contain them. ( What would u do if you were a mod and there were 100s of shills shitposting on one subject? - you would set one thread on recycle and collect up all the other threads and combine them in the recycle thread. )

Either go to /polpol/ or wait a week or two until the shill assignments have expired.

This thread is a PsyOp to make Holla Forumssters look like raving lunatics.

This will be used for two purposes:

-Gun control

-Leverage outrage against muslims to legitimize "intervention". Mind you that none of the outrage will be allowed to be turned against multiculturalism or immigration policies in the west, no, it will exclusively be used to legitimize more jewish destabilization of the middle east.

The can basically do whatever they want at this point.

So it doesn't matter if it's a false flag or not.

The jews have enough control of the media to use this to their advantage.

The only real antidote is reawakening racial consciousness and dispelling the holy hoax myth. If that gains enough momentum, the jewish house of cards will collapse and we'll have the mud slimes deported practically overnight.

50+ dead so there should be video for a parade of bodybags exiting the faggot fuck spot.

JUST TRUST ME GOY. PLEASE TRUST ME.

This might be a false flag. It might not be. Regardless TPTB will use this to unnecessarily push an agenda which is to ban guns in America. PERIOD. End of story.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

IGNORE DISINFO THREADS

mods delete please

50 dead, eh? Is there a list with the names of the victims? I bet most of them are chinese exchange students, tourist or other travelers from out of state.

Renegade pls go.

No they don't. We see through the bullshit.

OI VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Does someone have a backup?

nice try shlomo

anyone got the full video?

Don't forget to buy our water filters, folks! Only $279.99 from the infowars.com online store. Free shipping if you order two!

infokikes never expose hoaxes. neither the boston firecracker or sandy hoax. both presented as real events by the fat man at infowars.

Enter promo code: FALSEFLAG for a 10% discount today only!

Dude just clip it out with xmedia recode or something.

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Yup, I am seriously kind of shocked how many people here are acting just like kikes do.

If you don't agree that it was a false-flag, please leave the thread instead of shitting it up with your kikery. We are not able to have a discussion here.

Haven't seen a list yet, haven't been able to get any information.

There was a disinformation shill earlier in the thread saying, "I know one of the faggots that was mowed down."
He never did provide details.

The problem is NatSoc attracts a lot of identitarians who are not, unfortunately, particularly bright. They latch onto their race as a proxy for superiority. If you gave these people an IQ test it would probably score sub-100. I've seen it too many times, it's almost always the dumb ones who are peddling ridiculous anti-intellectual conspiracy theories (like flat earthism) and when pressed for evidence they just call you a kike and move on.

It's very similar to niggers who call high IQ niggers "Bryant Gumbel" or accuse them of acting white when all they're actually doing is demonstrating higher than average IQ. A dumb white will just call a smart white a Jew.

Unfortunately we are compelled to put up with these morons. The good news for the rest of us is that in a NatSoc style command structure people like this would not be given a command, they'd be foot soldiers so their potential for making disastrous decisions would be limited.

AND PEOPLE EAT THIS SHIT UP

Unfortunately you are wrong in this case. During my red-pilling I did everything I could to look for alternate explanations.
I followed the facts to White Nationalism. I did not follow White Nationalism to the facts.

I find it quite interesting that you start playing the 'Dumb Nazi' card Schlomo. Combined with everything else you have confirmed that we are onto something here.
Asking questions and considering alternate explanations of events in no way makes an individual unintelligent. In-fact, if you are not asking questions you are probably being manipulated in some way or another.

MODDDDDSSSS THEY ARE TALK ABOUT STUFF I DONT WANT THEM TO.

FUCK OFF SCHLOMO. GO SUCK SOME MORE NETTY KIKE DICK.

Did they died?

Ever since I saw the videos of nignogs setting themselves on fire yet surviving just fine I'm not so sure fire works so well on sandnigs as well.

So let potentially damaging information be accepted by the majority?

I appreciate you providing some 'rational insight' and not yelling 'muh bohemian grove' at the top of your lungs, but I can't help but feel this too could be kike demoralization/discouragement.

Maybe it was 11 bullet fragments and the person who wrote the post is just an idiot who knows nothing about firearms?

I wonder what is more scary: How easy it is for Muslims to go in and murder people and SWAT, FBI, NSA, etc. being so incompetent about it,
Or how hard it is for any terrorist attack or act of violence to occur in the Western world so everything has to be scripted and faked.

Are we incredibly unsafe or are the populations of the West so weakened they can't even into violent nature?

No, I hang out with other WN all the time, the conspiracy theorists are invariably of low IQ. You're not on to anything, you're simply not that intelligent and have weak observational powers. My saying that may hurt your feels but it doesn't make me a Kike.

why did the radio do a hollywoodesk cut off during the big event then fade back in?

apart from that it was believable.

Bataclan
Banal Act

Eagles of Death Metal
Meet halal staged foe.

Take your ZOG hoaxes elsewhere!

well good work user, u've put a lot of time in here. I made this in one of the other threads that got shitted up by shills.

Not being able to distinguish between faces is a clear sign of autism.

kikes have gassed the liveleak one now

You are right mr.shill, there is good part of Holla Forums which is made of low IQ identitarians, those are the ones that will not even entertain the hypothesis that this might be a false flag "cuz muzzies did it" and that will try to stop others even discussing it.

btw you make it too obvious, i hope you dont get paid much.

totally real witness guys.

everything involving muslims or niggers is a false-flag

islam dindu nuffin

islam is our greatest ally

They're being taken to the hospital – Orlando Regional Medical Center. It's right down the road, the same exact one Pulse is on – South Orange Avenue.

Why would they run the wrong way? The fags down there know where the local hospital is… theyve been there plenty of times.

FALSE FLAG

If you've been shot (or hit with shrapnel or whatever injured them) and there is still an active shooter you're going to get as far away as you can until your adrenaline runs out.

These individuals being carried likely ran out of the club and towards Dunkin Donuts where they collapsed.

Once police secured the area able-bodied individuals began carrying the injured to the hospital using the fastest route.

Why is there no blood in the parking lot?

over 100 people shot and not 1 drop of blood in the parking lot.

fuckin bullshit.

There is blood.

over 100 people, shot that parking lot should have massive amounts of blood all over the place.

fuckin bullshit.

fuck off shill.

Well half of those people are dead inside the club. The most seriously injured probably couldn't leave the club. Most of the ones who got out would only have gotten hit once to a few times by bullets or by shrapnel, hence their being able to leave the club, so they wouldn't be bleeding too profusely. Or, in case of the guy I pictured, he's bleeding badly but his jeans are absorbing the blood.

I told you to fuck off shill. That parking lot should be covered in blood. There's nothing you can say that can excuse that.

Why should it be covered in blood? The shooting took place within the club, which is where all the blood will be located. There are smaller amounts of blood in the parking lot, see the first two pics I posted, from victims who were able enough to escape – by being able to do so means they are not hemorrhaging at rates conducive to covering a parking lot with blood.

Everything so far is explainable. I'll start to think it's fishy if we never get crime scene photos. This isn't Sandy Hook where there was literally no blood.

www.4chan.com

You're a fuckin idiot. Blood should everywhere. I don't give a fuck what you have to say.

How surprising

Also
youtu.be/eHWkRj5JfMc

Blood will not get everywhere unless you have arterial spray or are hemorrhaging at a rate that will kill you. It would be more suspicious if the parking lot were covered with blood.

Do you think humans are just big baloon-animals filled with red ink?

I'm too lazy to read this thread, what's the conclusion? Is this legit or OP is a butthurt mudshit?

Also reminder
>>>/8diamonds/738

lol shills trying to convince people that their shouldn't be blood outside of the building where the biggest mass shooting in US history took place.

Fuck off shills.

Here's my take on it.

As far as I'm concerned nothing seems suspicious yet.

stop being lazy and read the thread. plenty of legit evidence pointing towards a hoax.

thanks, this is getting rather interesting

sage for being a lazy faggot

The alt right ladies and gentlemen.

Those asking how could it be a false flag shooting if its a moslem guy doing the kikes bidding…

Well was Myron May a false flag? He was a black guy who shot up an FSU library and had written all over his SM about handlers and how he was going to die. This sandnig was handled to shoot this fag dwelling up and now the media can use it to push the gun agenda. Thats it. The race doesnt matter.

Can't this just be genuine paranoid schizophrenia?

Stay triggered. It's obvious from the way you write that you're not very intelligent. Twice now accusations of exactly the behavior I'm talking about - I say many of our group are not very intelligent, promote absurd conspiracy theories without even an inkling of a supporting evidence, just ridiculous supposition - and that they call empiricists Kikes when they demand evidence. It's the Dunning-Kruger effect in full swing. NatSocs accept IQ as evidence of intellectual superiority, you're going to have to learn to fall in line under your betters and trust in their superior reasoning - I don't know any other way to put it.

Until then the morons are a bunch of equalityfags who get buttblasted when someone points out the obvious. You can't have NatSoc without structure and order. You are not fit for command and should refrain from speaking when it's obvious you don't know what you're talking about.

Nice quads BTW.

It's funny how non of the anti false flag shills debate the point that they are being carried TOWARD THE CLUB, say whatever you want about narratives and MIDF etc. but anyone who watched the video can clearly see the are being brought TOWARD THE CLUB

Or we can keep Haji's from getting into our country and ban Islam. Folks be making lots of money from guns.

Don't much care either way, but gets christians to stop seeing red - they love a tragedy. Could potentially steer lefty queers to stop singing Muhammadans are just alright with me. Love is the poison that kills at home, hate kills abroad.

This is some of the worst, bottom barrel crisis acting I have ever seen. No wonder jew dog had to show up its a shit job they gotta cover for.

at like 50 seconds someone asks

two keys are missin from my keyboard fuccn A but yea i believe dis quote is actors reaearsin lines, if someone can actually ear wut day b sayin before day start yellin wut sounds to me to be

or

at end we also ear fat dyke number one (barely taller dan truck bed, dark blue mens top, maybe black) respond to a question wit

watc video lads freeze frame from ware is body be picked up and dare is 0 blood ware body lied, wile day carry im to truck 0 blood, also tone of dyke cow is one dat wreaks of bad actin, but dat ones my opinion

/thread
Not gonna even bother reading the rest.

She fucking demands that assault rifles be banned not too long after her fake tears and obvious script reading.

False Flag!!!! /happening

Wrong video. Watch this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9AwptSysXY

At 1:00 Trump himself says the events of the shooting are "hard to believe." I think he may be as leery as some of us.

well really the main thing to take from that vid is that Trump completely plays along with the kike hoaxs.
He's just the next GWBush. Just cos he's a bit smarter than Bush doesn't mean he's not a kike sock puppet.

AIDS

Can people like this be chalked up to opportunists looking for attention? I've known a lot of people in my life that would totally lie at awkward moments where it's obvious they're lying but they don't show any care.

He's smirking, not using the correct muscles in his face for someone who is upset, says cliche shit(could be he's just a dumb fag) and refuses eye contact.

Looks fake as shit. Always be skeptical if someone wearing glasses cries. One trick is to put some transparent gluey thing containing menthol on the inside of the glasses. This will make you cry after a while.

Another trick is to have menthol strips / menthol glue on the inside of you palm. The you act like you're covering you eyes with your hand and the sharpness of the menthol makes your eyes watery. Watch out for those giveaways.

us.kryolan.com/product/tear-stick

t. dated makeup artist

Islam is our greatest strength… Diversity is our greatest strength.

Were you meticulously investigating the area and accounting for each liter of blood that should have been spilled on scene? No. You're looking at a few photos of relatively low resolution from a few choice angles and you're telling me that you should be able to see all the blood in the world. You chuckle fucks will tell me what a headless body or gunshot wound should look like (and do quite often, in fact, as I've said above, in mass shootings and terror events in the West and propaganda put out by IS and al Nusra). Fact is, someone can be shot several times and if the wound doesn't intersect with a major artery, a shitty low resolution camera wouldn't show the blood until their clothes or the ground is rather soaked. Blood spatter is also something you can rarely see on shitty camera feed (since blood spatter by nature is generally fine droplets or mists that spray out of large exit wounds and arteries).

There are vids of guys in Mexico and Brazil who've been shot twice or three times running around and attempting to flee the scene. If you don't see them bleeding like crazy, and they usually are bleeding to some degree or another, it's usually for reasons I described above. Only heart, brain, upper spine, and major artery wounds are immediately fatal (i.e. within 60 seconds or less by a single wound from an intermediate rifle bullet or less). It ain't some of those action or horror movies. The average person walks around with 5 to 6 liters of blood in their body and rarely will they lose more than 2.5 to 3 liters before their blood pressure has completely tanked and further exsanguination becomes more difficult (because at that point they're fucking dead).

You could start off by linking to an archive of the tweet instead of a screen capture. Part of the problem with tin foilers is that you like to… eh, invent evidence to make it conform to your worldview? I've seen it a number of times and I'll not be taken for a ride. All of us are prone to rationalization, true, but I don't go and doctor images and edit things in a big dishonest veil to further my own "greater truth."

Yeah, tin foilers are experts on reading people and they know exactly how everyone should react to stress and wot. Except it doesn't conform with what basic bitch psychologists know and can tell you which isn't even a really deep or profound insight but rather tells you what almost it seems common sense should say. I applaud the effort to try to smell out fishy shit and fake witnesses, but the criteria of "they cried TOO MUCH" or "they clearly didn't cry enough" is bullshit and anyone worth their salt knows it.

you revealed yourself jew. nice going wasting your time writing all that bullshit.

redsilverj

I remember him from the sandy hoax days. Pretty cool nog

No, this is the misdirection false flag to distract from the Howell kike PR guy with the connections to Blackwater/Xe/Academy/Mossad Asset.

Probably a warning to redpill types that you too can be lone wolf'd.

you keep saying that word

I don't think it means what you think it means faggot

deleted from liveleak

Upload original quality to all of the following:
pomf.cat
pomf.io
pomf.is

and I do not want the distorted version uploaded

lol every one of your posts is low effort, low energy. Definite stoner wizard or troll. Mongs like you make everyone around here look worse just by your insipid presence.

if the assassin wasn't a mudslim i'd eat that for sure

It's not the fact that it's Youtube.

Until there's evidence that there was some kind of drill happening at the same time – like it's usually the case with false flag attacks – OP is a massive dick sucking faggot.

Shut up retard. When there's enough evidence of some kind of psy-op or at least some really weird things happening – think of the Sandy Hook massacre for example with "All participants must check in", etc. – then you'll find people here open minded enough to consider alternative theories.

What evidence do you have that crisis actors were used in Orlando? None? You just yell False Flag! but you have essentially nothing to support your theory.

Present good evidence or STFU & GTFO.

>over 100 people, shot that parking lot should have massive amounts of blood all over the place.

And how do you know? Have you ever been near the scene of a mass shooting?

Were the streets outside the Bataclan in Paris covered in blood?

If the massacre happened inside the club then no, I don't see why the parking lot should be covered in blood.

Stop acting like you're some kind of expert. You're just a nobody in front of your computer.

Man headed for LA gay pride festival with weapons described as 'young and dumb'

upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/06/14/Man-headed-for-LA-gay-pride-festival-with-weapons-described-as-young-and-dumb/1901465875728/

"Santa Monica police are still trying to determine what James Wesley Howell, 20, of Indiana, intended to do with the three assault rifles, large amounts of ammunition and bucket full of tennerite, commonly used to make explosives, he had in the back of Acura.

Police said they are certain he had no connection to the mass shooting in Orlando that killed 49 people and that Howell, who is bisexual, likely wasn't intending to harm anyone at the LA Pride festival. Beyond that, investigators are still not sure why he drove his car from Indiana loaded with weapons.

Howell's criminal record shows a young man with a hot temper and knack for intimidating people at the point of a gun.

"The boy was young and dumb and had a mouth on him," said Jeremy Hebert, a former Indiana neighbor once threatened by Howell at gunpoint, according to court documents. "

IF YOU GAVE ME A CHANCE I WILL TAKE IT

The huge push for gun control tells me that this might be a false flag.

no we cant unless you want to start a civil war before you collapse the economy. jews are retarded. what a shit hoax.

Are you fucking retarded? We want a webm because the youtube links are all down

If it was a false flag; the goal would be to reiterate that Israel's enemies in the Mideast hate fags, Jews and Christians.

It would be to tie those three groups together and make any disproval/intolerance of Jews and gays=fanatical terrorist that needs to be fought on at home and abroad.

People need to realize that Muslim patsies are usually the go-to patsies in these kinds of ops for the past 60 years.

Young faggots don't have a strong memory of the 911 years becuase they were too young to pick up the media narrative.

(((They)))will never hesitate to use the "clash of civilizations" between muzzies and white goyim.

Stop obsessing over dip shit liberals and realize that the Jewish cabal uses them as tools…Same as the right.

Simpletons need to keep thier eye on the greater Israel agenda.

Not saying this is a FF but the amount of denial that Jews have used and continue to use "le clash of civilizations" narrative to pit white American goyim vs Muslim countries that are in the way of Israel's "security" is retarded.

Also, the removal of the video and the blatant kikey shilling on here is getting me a tad suspicious. There still needs to be more evidence to convince
me of a FF though.

I am saying it is a False Flag.

anti-slide2

Based

You know whats more than 100? 6,000,000
False flag confirmed.

EVERY ACT OF TERRORISM IS A FALSE FLAG!
ZOG IS ALL POWERFUL AND IT CONTROLS EVERYTHING!

Stop bumping this stupid thread until there's real evidence.

nice

What strain of autism is this?

Think you have it backward user, see the way it's supposed to work is that the burden of proof is on the people claiming it's real.

bump

bump, in case this activity is active sliding

sage

You give yourself away by using this meme, shill.

Get over it Holla Forums.
The shooting was real and if you don't learn the dangers of not having gun control there's gonna be an even bigger one soon.

Gas yourself.

Bumpimus Maximus!

These threads need bumping:

Contribute information where it will be saved in locked threads the shills can not get to:
>>>/pulsearchive/
||
||

||
||
||
||||||
||||
||

[C]

M

Eat ass Kikes

Nobody gives a shit.

We are at war Anons!

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

|||||||||||||

Did anyone post Omar Mateen's acting credits yet?

Love City, Jalalabad
Bad Boy
(2013)

The Big Fix
Himself
(2012)

The Department
Himself
(2015)

World Peace
Himself
(2012)