Music you're too ashamed too tell anyone you like

Music you're too ashamed too tell anyone you like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LKXniFWAnYY
youtube.com/watch?v=PmqhTynfCxg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvTLHY4ImwU
youtube.com/watch?v=8IF_Lx4q1kM
youtube.com/watch?v=t-8VV9935SI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never seen the show, but this is a really good song.

I never got the hate for Lorde. I despise most pop music, but damn, songs like this and Love Club are fantastic. But I usually keep my mouth shut about it O_o

That's the song with m00tikins at the end. I also love Anamanaguchi, but I quickly became ashamed of liking them as well after seeing that their style (like in the video) isn't ironic.

youtube.com/watch?v=LKXniFWAnYY
Dis shit right here.

shame is for betas

I blast Owl City in my car at full volume without giving a fuck

Owl City is comfy af.

that was an experience.

this guy gets it

i really hate the genre of "woman whispering into mic" but the fucking samples are just too good.

I've always felt like an artsy pretentios douchebag hipster for listening music like this.

All cambodian pedophile cartoon musics.

Japanese can't into music. Anyone who disagrees, name one appreciated japanese classical music composor. PROTIP: You can't

Ryuichi Sakamoto

I don't understand why, but I like it.

Who cares as long as the musics sound comfy or give me erection, they go into my hidden chinkshit playlist.

youtube.com/watch?v=PmqhTynfCxg

I love Tatu, but I usually listen to pretty angry stuff like Black Tongue. Not afraid to bump it from time to time though.

Fags. Does your girlfriend wipe your tears for you?

Owl city is pretty nostalgic fam, kinda brings me back to the final days when the technology was there but wasnt in your face 24/7

I just can't deal with male singers who sound like they're about to cry all the time.

My 12-16 year old self would be really frustrated that I listen to this at my age because it's not real metal. Also I don't tell people I listen to Phish but I'm not really embarrassed about it.

I've got a couple

didn't realize till now theyre all pony songs. huh…

is this bait or are you retarded?

i like those 90s techno

like before it was labelled "Eurodance" and everybody just called it techno, its super corny and the lyrics are shit but i like it

It was low energy bait

i like Shibayan stuff, i don't even like Touhou

Traditional Jewish music

damn

My favorite lesbians

Good taste. Even though Jews must be gassed, I dig Hava Nagila. Any other good Jewish musics?

mah nigga

no bully, plz

you have a smelly butt, ha

i like how my butt smells

yeah you do

Ayumi FTW!

My ex introduced me to them before shit fell apart. She set out west to start a new life after multiple suicide attempts. I cyber stalk her when I dare to make sure she didn't an hero.

Can't listen to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvTLHY4ImwU

youtube.com/watch?v=8IF_Lx4q1kM

youtube.com/watch?v=t-8VV9935SI