Do you think the internet is dead?

do you think the internet is dead?
dead at the core i mean, the internets not going anywhere.

do you think it's never going to get better. it's just over and done with?

Other urls found in this thread:

zw3crggtadila2sg.onion
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing ever gets better.

Died in 2007.

Yea, essentially. I stay home do nothing person will not have interesting things to talk about. The more technology increases the more we will be introverted. It's like the Surrogate movie.

As far as social media goes, it will not be getting better for a LONG time, in fact the content and they way people act on the largest social media sites are continuing to get worse, as well as bringing it into real life situations. I went to Kings Island a while ago with family and all I saw was teenagers dabbing the whole fucking time. It made me want to puke.

Chans on the other hand, are more unpredictable and may get better or worse.

I think your analysis is correct.

Still feels warm to me

sauce?

Carrie Buck

This. I think the killing blow was the summer of 2015. For some reason, it must've been the largest influx of normie teenagers ever. Before that, I would seldom ever see emojis on sites other than faceberg. After that, the only things you'd see in comment sections, forums, and everything else would be 10 year olds and teens spamming emojis and ebonics. Late 2014/early 2015 really was the worst time for the internet.

There is a range here:

fam, tbh, smh, dab, bae, emojis, and knowyourmeme are the most cancerous things I've seen to this day.

By 2015 all the millennials who grew up with smartphones became highschool students, so you're probably right that 2015 was the final blow to the internet.

Let's go to the deep web. Less normies there.

i2p will arise

im there quite a bit, theres a lot of great forums on the dark net

Name them & their urls and I'll be there

I'd like a forum where people can create their own categories, and obviously where anything can be discussed, also images should be allowed.

I've yet to see a forum on the deepweb that can do these.

im not on my PC atm but off the top of my head.. Hidden answers is great (you can google that). the dark lair is pretty active, Torchan is active but requires a login/pass (U:torchan2 P:torchan2). theres also 8ch on the DW but im sure you know that. ive come across lots of chans but most of them aren't very active. i have a big list of links at home

The underaged aren't burdened with real life problems, like jobs, bills, or debts. Not too jaded or too busy to do fun stuff or be hyper-ironic. A site where weird loner kids congregate used to be a possibility, and you'd see some weird shit, yet it was also goofy and fun. It used to be only the weird loners that were online most of the time.

Nowadays, if you are somewhere where the non-jaded youth gather, you get a bunch of normalfag teens drowning out the weird ones. This is because every last person in the world now has a newfangled internet-connected phone. They shit up the internet with their normal people problems and normal people interests. Vacuous people. Trendy. And if you are somewhere where the young don't go, you just get jaded boring adults with boring material problems and post too ironically. You can't find weird, unique, creative people unless you go somewhere that is dead, yet still the culture of the surface-level net leaks in, and the inside jokes of the weird and interesting place leak out and get ruined and normalized.

It's so hard to find my people.

t. Anonymous endchan user I copied and pasted

No 2016 was, King nigger signed away ICANN. Soon we will all be in normie hell forever.

If Hillary's elected most of our "excess freedoms" are going out the window.

Internet censorship will try to destroy us, but we will survive, and be reborn in some strange new form.

And we will yet live.

zw3crggtadila2sg.onion

it says right there Username: torchan2 Password: torchan2

You guys know that going on the dark net gets you put on 'extremely paranoid goy' lists pretty much immediately right?

Wew

Right, was having a stupid moment

I am a paranoid goy

cool, i use some idiots wireless network above me that i hacked into for when i go on tor, i use a VPN on top of that so i think im fairly safe for regular browsing

Well, then I'm definitely there. I even leave global scripts enabled…

nope
yeah
ho yeah

>not browsing oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
pleb

Are you fucking insane?

that's 2 extreme for google I can't look at that.

I get a 401 error.

type in torchan2 in both the username and password slots

No. I think it's just lost it's mystical quality because you're not 12 anymore.
As much as I don't like social media, I don't think it fucks over other sites.

I can't even get that far. It shows me the error as soon as I reach the address.

However I can access Holla Forums by it's onion adress, so I don't know what's going on.

I can reach it fine, but the website doesn't show any images.

I don't think images work on it

its just spam. nothing was lost even if you could not open it

Make your own new internet website user. What do you want to see on the memetubes?

Well since people say that half-chan is the cancer of the internet, and we're more extreme than those cucks, I'd say that at our current rate of toxic posting we should have the internet down within the next decade, give or take.