We wuz

WE WUZ

When i saw this i was utterly frustrated at the blatant disregard for historical accuracy and shoe horn in of a nigger. How the fuck was there niggers in western europe? I guess i shouldnt expect more from history channel now a days

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scipio_Africanus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

muh boudicca
daily reminder that normies are cancer and the average celtic leader wore chainmail and a montefortino helmet and had a fucking longsword

WE

Also, Boudicca lost and got her people shoah'd

I was mad about that too, Hannibal was not a nigger.

Do blacks even watch the History channel?

It seems like liberals break their backs to appease and propitiate black self-esteem in a bunch of ways that these black creatures probably never even notice.

I'm slightly pissed cuz Viriathus looks more nordic than celtic but fucking Hannibal

THAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF

Boudicca, eh… it's a bit pozzed but wtv at least there'll be rape scenes

History channel thinks Hannibal was a nigger and so was Caesar apparently.

WE WUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

And these creatures already have a way over-inflated self-esteem. I heard a story from a friend who had to deal with black high-school seniors, and he said all these blacks–many of which can barely read and do math–are convinced they have it made.

On some level they know they have whitey bent over a barrel with all this political correctness.

Carthagians weren't really considered Barbarians. The term barbarian was largely referred to Northern Germanic tribes.

Generally speaking, people of Mediterreanean civilzation (Persian, Greeks, Pathians etc…) was considered part of civilized races.

smackin ma lips fam

This thing is mostly so they can shove Boudicca and muh stronk womyn down everyone's throat. It's the same shit they did with Star Wars. Throw the black in there to get everyone riled up when the fucker will barely be there. The whole thing is trying to paint the barbarians as super heroes and the white male legion as a bunch of villains. All this is obvious in the previews they kept showing on the History channel.

Carthaginians were the descendants of Semitic-mediterranean peoples off the coast of ancient Phoenicia. most of these founder colonial populations were quite small (>1000 individuals) because phoenicia is not a wellspring of human abundance either then nor now and would have had to supplement population with indigenous peoples to survive

for the carthaginians there were already deep marriage trade and custom ties to the local berber (the word berber of course being derived from greek barbaros) and celt tribes like the numidians. these indigenous peoples would make up a large swathe of hannibal's host during the second punic war

so yes and no? the romans themselves would have much experience both interbreeding with and conscripting barbarians in the coming centuries

none of these people were black. there were maybe a dozen ethiopian (read: kush and later axumites) or west african traders doing business in this region of the world in this time period and that's all you get for niggers in the mediterranean during antiquity

Black guy could be playing Scipio Africanus (Roman general who defeated Hannibal), it looks like he has some sort of Roman-like armor on picture that OP posted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scipio_Africanus

Looks like a new alt-right favorite.

Even Scipio wasn't a nigger, the nigger in that series is like a deep African giant ape mouth nigger. If they wanna bitch about historical inaccuracies it goes both ways.

This. Why she is remembered fondly I have no idea, she was bloody awful and only served to get an army that was about 10x the size of the Roman force completely slaughtered.

She is not an example of a 'strong female leader', she is an example of why women should never be allowed to be leaders.

The nigger is playing Hannibal.

A classic

holy shit retard

Yeah that scale looking shit makes her appear like a steppe nomad from the east and not a Celtic Briton.

Numidians weren't Celts. Kikepedia says they're another group of ancient berbers but you know how reliable that shithole is.
You may be mistaking them with Iberians and celto-Iberians as there were Carthaginian colonies in Spain and many locals had close ties with Carthage. Celt mercenaries were used by pretty much every major power from Ancient Greece to Rome and were a major force in Hannibal's army. It is delusional to portray any one of them as niggers though.

Some kind of romantic martyrdom I'd imagine.

HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE BUILT THE PYRAMIDS AN SHIEEEET

Carthaginians were Phoenicians, though. Of course they did use Libyan and even Numidian troops as they were merchants (Still debating whether with nose or without) and had a standing mercenary army of some 40.000 from what I know.

Don't know where or when the berbers came in, though.

She was raped and so were her daughters.

Black man in the show represents the Romans.
Good opportunity to turn normies against each other.
Claim the show represent Blacks as rapists, give it bad press. Then defend it by pointing out interracial rape statistics, start dropping redpills on Niggers. We meme political correctness out of existence.

Of course he wasn't a fucking nigger, the Africanus was an agnomen, a "nickname" he got because he defeated Hannibal in Africa, and not because he was a nigger himself.

She(?) and her daughters both got raped before the rebellion (part of the reason why the Britons chimped out) and afterwards IIRC.

Supposedly, they even let the Legion's dogs have a go, but since this is the ancient period such claims are dubious at best. Quite the feminist icon indeed.

lol. Fuck liberals

I know, the guy I was replying to said that the black guy could be playing Scipio.

My bad. I didn't get my beauty sleep and feel all out of sorts.

The history channel is rife with kikery and run by women (who are kikes).

No joke, look it up.

at least vercingetorix was a good leader, even if he blunded at alesia. brennus/Acichorius are my favorite celts. though too bad the MSM usually doesn't want to depict blond hulks in bronze armor in any positive light

It's the White liberals themselves that yearn for "muh diversity" go to any Hamilton play and the audience is 95% White but they like how they made the founding fathers a bunch of rapping nigs, mulattos, mestizos and zambos.

KANGZ!

Why do they continue this stronk historical fighting wymyn bullshit if they can't even find a single fucking women who isn't sporting spaghetti arms?

I can fully believe a trained woman blowing a man's head off with a shotgun.
But these shows are just rife with tiny 100 pound cunt just tossing themselves into shield walls and out muscling 200 pound men in armor.

Also
Dude looks like he's an extra on some all black comedy version of The Passion.

Wasn't Hannibal a jew? if so displaying him as a nigger is an upgrade.

Celtics would have never fought with Germans, Germans invaded their lands just the same as Romans.

Pretty damn close to a jew. Phoenicians lived just north of the jews in modern day Lebanon.

He was part Berber part Punic.

Punic is phoenician and berber is just another word for barbarian which by implication would make iberian celts berbers too. Hannibal was a semite.

Requesting Hannibal barca merchant.jpg

Hmm, I only have this sorry.

Well, the special flavour of Phoenician that lived in North Africa.
So I should say Libyans? Amazighs? Numidians?

Can someone explain to me why check cashing places spring up in nigger-occupied areas? Does it have to do with their inability to save money?

Once upon a time, it was the Hitler channel

Maybe they realized shaming white people with 24/7 hitler coverage wasn't as effective as just rewriting history altogether?

No you goddamn historical illiterates. Carthage was a Phonetician colony. The Phoneticians were a Semitic people (a language group which includes the Jews, Arabs, and a shit ton of peoples the Jews and Arabs shoa'd). The Phoenicians were nothing like the sand-niggers their linguistically associated with. In fact, compared to most other groups in the area we know precious little about them or where they came from. All we know is that at some point every literate culture started talking about these cool ass dudes who came out of no-where and started developing a sick ass culture, with technology and art on par with the top guns of the region. Then they settled some areas, traded with some folks, did a bunch of pottery and fucked off back to whatever planet they came from. But not before birthing Hannibal Barca, one of the smartest and most badass individuals to ever live.

To imply that the Jewish lineage could ever produce someone like Hannibal Barca is offensive.

What I like most is the woman leader in the photo.
(((History))) Channel.

WE WUZ GERMAN BARBARIANS N' SHEEIT

Its more like when you have a pawn shop, liquor store, checking advance and maybe a lawyers or tattoo parlor in the same strip mall/plaza that the place becomes a shit hole ghetto within 3 years.

There was black Roman soldiers for example Saint Maurice was the leader of the Roman Theban Legion.

Why are you expecting to see actual history on TV?

That may be but these (((people))) at the history channel aren't going to talk about actual blacks, just people who Pan-Africanists insist are nogs to deal with a huge inferiority complex they as the negro race has done about fuck all in all of recorded history.

I think playing hitler all the time redpilled a fuckton of folk before the realize what it was doing.

Why are the costumes always designed by some leather fetishist?

Vercingetorix wasn't some fur-clad barbarian. He was a Celtic nobleman for Christ sake.
Same with Boudicca. She wasn't a Pict, she was a noblewoman and a chief's wife.

And Hannibal. Fucking negro Hannibal. This truly triggers someone who knows history.
If someone would've said to him that 2200 years later he would be portrayed by one of those Nubian black devils, he would've never believed it.

Lindybeige is making a comic about Hannibal. Might be decent.

This pisses me off about that Vikings show too, everyone is wearing some faggy retarded designer shit that doesnt even make sense (ragnars jacket looks like a bunch of pieces of leather that were ripped apart and sewn back together, the shieldmaidens wear chains in their hair)

instead of actually dressing them like how they dressed, because I guess thats too boring for the retarded masses that need jangly things to look at constantly

It's relatively cheap material nowadays and it's brown so it looks "real".

Yeah, I couldn't make through the first season. The makers don't seem to understand their subject material at all.

If you're interested, here's a magnet link to a pdf on historically accurate Norse clothing art book.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:x5pzovbhiuo2zwwop5fqhkmmcsuogzg3&dn=Viking%20Clothing%20%28History%20Art%20Ebook%29.pdf&xl=62253256&fc=1

Saint Maurice wasn't black. He was portrayed as white for the first 300-400 years, then suddenly a minority of artists began depicting him as black because of a mistaken assumption that being part of the Theban Legion (assigned to Egypt) meant he was African meant he was black.

It's the same ignorant mistake niggers make, assuming anyone from the continent of Africa is a fellow nigger. And he wasn't even FROM Africa, just assigned there. And there were still consistent portrayals of St Maurice as white all the way through the modern day.

Good grief. How do they have the balls to do this? Don't they give a fuck about historical accuracy?

The comic Ad Astra: Scipio to Hannibal does a good job both to showcase tactics and that era's warfare, but also the roman politics that enabled Hannibal to run roughshod all over the roman army. Seems like it'll transition over to featuring Scipio as the central character once he's relevant also

That's manga right? Looks like a Japanese drawing style

Cimbri and Teutoni, the Boii, all were part of intensive Celtic-Germanic cooperation.

Well you can't say the Romans bullshitted too much about their war/history.

Got wrecked quite a few times over the journey, but managed to get off the floor when needed.

Just like 90% of the games shown off at E3, gotta have a white guy in the background, a nigger male, and a stronk white womyn
Gettin real sick of this shit

I was not aware of that. The only images I've seen of him portray him as black. I haven't done much research on him beyond learning about why he and his men were put to death.

If only he'd stop sperging out like a little child whenever someone proved him wrong

History channel knows absolutely nothing about history.

just what

Kangz. Black Kangz.

QUANGZ!

MY NIGGUH WE WUZ QUANGZ!

>guess i shouldnt expect more from history channel now a days
there's your answer. also, why on earh would you expect historical accuracy on a channel that's been running a show about aliens building the pyramids n shieeet for 6 years?

I hate this History channel quasi historical bullshits.

WE WUZ DA ORIGINAL CHRIST N SHIEEEET

youre acting like that is the only problem with that piece of shit program

Are niggers really this stupid? Do they really think every single people who have lived in Africa, has to be black?

Jesus christ…

holy fuck why havent i seen this before

jeez… who are the producers?