Where were you when

The most popular GG board on 8ch is now an Anti-GG feminist supporting fapzone, with almost double the active anons of GGHQ and the only one with a PPH above zero?

It has quickly grown to be a part of the top 100 boards on the site just this past week.

remember when?

I remember that week where they passed Holla Forums and Holla Forums and went #1.

I remember not wanting anything to do with any of the GG boards and their board drama and all the ""we're the good guys" "no we're the good guys" that each thread became

That shit is legitimately ironic you dolt, unlike Holla Forums who actually now believe that Hitler did nothing wrong.

we've come a long way from fiveguys. no one really cares about corruption anymore.

I 'member!

Nobody cares about GG. If anybody came to Holla Forums for GG they came here for the wrong reasons.

I've posted on Holla Forums for over a decade. I came to Holla Forums because it was better, not because of GG.

years from now it will be the same with all ironing. be careful how comfortable you get with making intelligent jokes

Czech this out.

do what it takes to bring benji back for another rousing frolic. i habeeb in you

I've talked to him in twatter and I don't think he's interested. I offered him a vol spot on Holla Forums, even.

should have offered BO. it's his by right, tbqh. haven't kept up with him, but last i saw he's moved on anyway.
can you do something awesome dys?

GG was the trigger that got enough people angry at once to leave 4chan. It sucked for years, but it took something big like censoring GG to finally make people angry at the same time and go to the same place.

define awesome, and I might.

That's true, it was a catalyst. But it's still stupid.

If there's one potato chip left and I say "do you want the last chip benji?" And he says "no" and then I ask "are you sure you don't want it?" Then he says "no I'm sure in fact I'm going home" is it still benjis chip by right because it was once offered to him? Or can I move on with life and eat the chip?

iunno m8. it'll cheapen it coming from someone else, but a god tier trolling of another site/group would be comfy.

people knew games was bullshit for awhile. it's like finally finding that place to scratch in the middle of your back.

I like trolling you guys the most tbh.

but I didn't say that, I'm actually retarded :^)

I remember when Holla Forums had 2000 last year, damn! what happened?

rulecuckery

if someone is responsible for chips being good, you offer it to them. he wasn't responsible for Holla Forums, but he brought A FUCKLOAD of interest and an air that still exists. I personally would've moved on if that potential wasn't there.

branch out you lazy nigger. step outside and bring back some souvenirs or it'll get stale.

Yea, I remember.

See and all of the pedos in our board went to other imageboards.