Lift for your race!

This thread is a reminder that if you don't lift, you aren't just weakening yourself, you are weakening your race. Every white man owes it to his brothers and his nation to be physically fit and healthy. Set a good example to white children, make yourself attractive to white females, have the strength to defend yourself and your brothers in local disputes and in war.

Other urls found in this thread:

76chan.org/fit/res/14.html
globalbodyweighttraining.com/basic-to-advanced/
exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html
exrx.net/Lists/ExList/ChestWt.html#General
youtube.com/watch?v=IzjaUsIjsN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"It is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit"

t. Socrates

hear, hear!

fuck you OP, this is /fit/-tier.

Why are you getting mad at OP when you could be exercising and becoming a hunk?

Are you physically inferior to the Muslim hordes? If so, you might as well be a woman or a fag.

pic semi-related, me

DYEL spotted.

The Mexican invaders are strengthened by hardship. Their muscles are hardened by physical labor, their skin is annealed by the oppressive sun, and their wills are toughened by journey. Could you stand in their way?

If you don't instill in your children the importance of health and fitness, you are working against securing a future for white children.

NEET here.
Since Merkel opened the borders i am lifting every day. Joined a gun club some months ago and organized a small local resistance force in case they storm our town.
Removing kebab from German soil will be my contribution to society.

Fuck off, you lazy fat piece of shit.

I can't go to the gym. What do I need to become functional?

I am not fat

Thank you, friend. You're an inspiration to me and surely countless others.

76chan.org/fit/res/14.html
>>>/fit/

If you aren't fit, you might as well be a waste.

Bodyweight bro. Pull ups, push ups, lunges, sprints.

RIP JFK

imagine your school looking like this.

Don't have any room for benches, barbells, racks or plates.

I can only do lunges, squats and sprints.

Can Ketosis be combined with a 1500 calorie diet?

You can get pretty far with bodyweight exercises. No need to pour your own weights out of cement or other meme shit like that. Check out globalbodyweighttraining.com/basic-to-advanced/ or browse the fitness board for a good routine.

You can get a pull-up bar that fits in a doorway for pretty cheap and it's much better than nothing. If you get a pair of running shoes you can run outside.

Join a local sports team and be active. There are rec leagues for adults that aren't too competitive for sports like softball and flag football. Every town that isn't shit will have them, just google to see what's in your area. Playing sports is good for you and has the additional benefit of meeting other healthy people outside and participating in a team atmosphere.

If you have free time and like the idea of charity work, there are lots of ways to donate your time that involve manual labor. For example, lifting boxes at a food shelter, constructing playgrounds or building houses for poor people. That kind of thing is also good for meeting real people and building camaraderie, and actually doing physical projects instead of just lifting weights builds functional strength and helps you get in tune with your body.

Lastly, exercise is only half of the game. Proper diet is the other half, and you can be healthy even if you don't live a very physical life if you eat proper portions, get enough nutrients, and stay away from drugs and alcohol (Jewish sedatives)

Kettlebells

*Convict Conditioning* has good progressions for the movements, assuming you need remedial work. Ignore his plans, though, just do the six movements in a row for a workout and do it 3-4x a week at whatever progression you're on for however many reps you can do. The only equipment needed is a pullup bar of some sort. You can find this book plenty of places on the internet in scanned PDF as a big file. Oh, also ignore his hype. Just get it for the progressions.

If you want ZERO equipment routine and I do mean ZERO equipment needed … get US Army FM 7-22 (October 2012) off the internet and do what I'm gonna tell you 3-4x a week.
- Preparation Drill, 5 reps each exercise, it's 10 exercises, this is a warmup that'll take you about 5 minutes.
- Conditioning Drill 1 is 5 exercises. Do each up to 20 reps, or to max reps if you're feeling salty, but start low. Rest up to 3 minutes after each.
- Conditioning Drill 2, ditto.
- These are mostly some pretty serious calisthenics when you do them for good reps. You'll be jumping, doing lots of pushups, doing lunges, lots of ab work, some mobility work, some squat-thrusters with pushups mixed in ("8-count pushups" as they're called), etc.
- Recovery Drill is about 5 minutes worth of different stretches.

If you want to do some cardio calisthenics, instead of doing each CD exercise for 20 reps and resting between each, do each exercise for 5 reps with MINIMUM rest and cycle through both drills as many times as you can in 15-20 minutes, you'll be huffing and puffing and sweating. Alternate days of doing max reps with rest between and doing cardio cycles.

Vidyas for the Army stuff are online I'm pretty sure, so you may not need the book, but the book is pirated online.

Most of the other stuff I've seen that uses "calisthenics" isn't really LOW equipment, they want you to get hanging rings and "perfect pushup handles" and pullup bars and other stuff.

You can also look here: exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html and browse the left side for body part and check the exercise type for bodyweight and put together your own list. For example, if you click exrx.net/Lists/ExList/ChestWt.html#General you'll see suggestions for dips between two chairs or triceps dips on a bench or harder versions of pushups like elevated feet, "shoulder tap" pushups, or "alternating plyo pushup" (use anything in place of the bosu ball). This takes more agency, but you're on Holla Forums so I assume you have some.

youtube.com/watch?v=IzjaUsIjsN4

Why the fuck did mods anchor this thread?

Is there a good way to lift alone, without a spotter?

I'd like to get a bench and weight set but worry I won't be able to lift properly alone.

Is there something wrong with your arms?

Even managing to lift 30 kilos more than you can right now, alone, makes it worth it. So do it faggot.

t. practitioner of the above method

Yes. Don't bench. Its over rated. Squat, deadlift, overhead press, rows, clean (might need someone to teach you this) and curl

OR

Bench, but learn to do the roll of shame and focus on reps and form, not how much you can lift.

Just get a bench with a built-in (or separate) safety catch. You don't need it though, if you know how to lift properly and bail a weight that is too heavy.

That could work, I've heard full body lifts like squats are the best to do for full body strength.

Yes, use a power rack and a flat bench. Don't waste money on a dedicated bench with supports, set up the pins on the rack for the right height to bench with (a little low like half an inch for safe return), and set the safety bars just below your range of motion on the bottom of the bench. Then get your own setup.

Also you could do the floor press instead of bench, or do weighted chest dips, etc., and supplement that work with flies and other chest movements, and make the overhead press the main compound lift.

They anchored the trades thread too.

My feet slip and I fall on my chest when I do pushups. Don't have a pull-up bar.

Also don't use the clips on the ends of the weights when benching, you can ditch one side and then the other if you have to.

But seriously, there's only one session out of 8 a month when I bench where I even stress enough to worry about safety pins or possibly having to fail, most of the sessions I just work within what I can do and sets vary from 3x3 to max of 10-8-6 reps, it's once a month I try for a heavy single.

not politics xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Everything I just listed (except curls) will give you more full body strength or power (cleans) than benching. All of it requires nothing but a barbell (bumper plates are helpful though). A squat rack is always handy but you can start with front squats. You can also increase your flexibility to do overhead squats and look like a bad ass. There are other accessory movements you can do with a barbell alone too such as 1 arm dead lifts, high pulls, behind the neck presses, floor presses, reverse curls etc

Do push ups from your knees until you're strong enough to do regular push ups. It only takes like a week, even a completely sedentary person isn't that far off from being able to do pushups. Plus when you first start lifting you will get much stronger very fast. You can triple your strength in a month when you first start, most of it is training your CNS to activate more muscle fibers

Now you are just looking for excuses. Do push ups barefoot on the grass. Or put your feet against a wall so they can't slip backwards.

For pullups/chin ups, go to the park and use the play equipment. Or get a towel or rope and throw it over something (hard on your hands though). Look up all pull up variations. It does not have to be a bar. There is nothing wrong with grabbing something and having your palms facing each other cloae together.

Only lift for yourself.

For every other endeavour there is a chance to fail, but this one you only need the will.

There are a million better and more useful ways to become fit and strong.