Why are you not a Trefologist?

Can you risk any longer ignoring the only force that can save us?

Gimme an outline of its theology instead of memes and pics please, unless that's all there is to it.

End your own life.

Real effective recruiting campaign you've set up here. Pasting that lower case t really makes me want to re-evaluate my theology.

Kome to us. Kome to Trefology. I can only show you the direction, the rest us up to you

How exactly is this cancer any better than my current Absurdist mindset?

hey, so our budget is small, what can you do? Ultimately, the words are what will save you

do not fear us. we can use your absurdist mindset. Join us.

let us end it together, but you first

I cannot always be here to remind you, so some of you must take up the mantle & carry it for me here.
Let us shoulder your burden

Or you could just explain this cult to me and then no one has to die. I thought that was the purpose of this thread…..

About 20 years ago I decided to name myself knower of all things. I searched for wisdom in all the major cults. I studied them, broke bread with them & was hounded for years by a couple of them. I am now consolidating that knowledge in the only way I know how – smarmy bit of jokes. I think they are worthy of your attention. I need artists & musicians & thinkers. I want to continue this but I can't do it alone

as this is a new ever developing philosophy you would be getting in on ground floor (unless we can acquire a basement, then you'll be there)

Ah, so you're the actual guy. Well, I lied, I did google the cult and saw the blog. Looks interesting, but it seems more of a "fun with the way things are" rather that something that would inform my world view and change it.

But shit, as you say, everything has to start somewhere. What is it you're trying to get at? Some conception of God, some ideas about morality and proper behavior, a particular outlook, what?

I had a vision when I was young, and, yes, I know that's a line from a cheap trick song, but in this case, it is true. Trefology is really just my attempt to find the same truth I (thought) I learned when I was younger. If I keep going, & I can build some kind of base that would be interested in following along, then maybe it all might amount to something

or maybe not

but it is a sincere effort

I search about online & I don't see anybody else attempting it in the same way