Fuck Earth

Why is all the good in this world cheated and killed?

An asshole speeding down my road for either 1. His enjoyment. Or 2. His own irresponsibility caused him to be late to work. And what happened? He ran over one of my sister's dogs and killed it…

That dog loved me as if I were its owner. Fuck mankind. Animals are so pure hearted, and thanks to a dickhead, she's gone

wow… 1 off pents. Fuck you too, Holla Forums

oh cool, guess this get makes me a little happy

Nice
I've given up on the 3d world personally and live solely to experience more of 2d

Same tbh

What was it doing in the street?

OP, stop lying. The driver was completely innocent. Your sister is an irresponsible cunt that killed her dog.

I dont know the full story cause I was asleep. But its logical to assume they were speeding. Because not only do many people always speed on this road daily, but someone going normal speed would clearly see the dog and swerve away or slam the brakes.

And I get you're trying to "troll", but come on man, don't be an asshole.

Why am I not surprised. You and your cunt sister are the only assholes here. That poor dog didn't deserve to have such shitty owners as you.

Again. If you were me, you wouldn't be such a fucking asshole. Go "troll" reddit you fucking inhumane piece of shit

If I were you, then I would be an asshole and my cat would be dead from pure negligence. Thankfully for me and my cat, I'm not you.

Stop pretending to be a victim. You are the perpetrator.

Im using hide post on all your shit now. So piss off

At least my friend was responsible and asked me to help him build a fence for his dog.
Go post on the 4AM thread on Holla Forums.

I'm dead serious about that last part, by the way. The 4AM thread will listen to anything you have to say.
You'll be among friends.

no. If all Im gonna get is assholes claiming its "my fault" when I was asleep, Im just gonna let the thread 404

Perhaps you're being a little hasty.
I'll say some things now.
1: I really don't like dogs.
2: I don't think it was your fault.
3: I've only posted thrice (counting this post) in the thread.
4: You can let the thread 404, but I still think you should post in the Holla Forums 4 AM thread if you're looking to relate. They're perpetually kind and welcoming.

Your sister's dog was killed because she was an evil whore. She is burning in hell as we speak, OP.

If you or your sister would have acted like responsible owners, having a fence/leash or keeping the dog inside while not watching this would not have happend in the first place.

Abloo bloo bloo, yeah OP you're a dumb faggot who was a shitty owner and let your dog get killed. People drive cars on roads, cars can easily kill humans and animals. That is why there are laws to keep animals fenced in or on a leash. You and/or your sister were negligent, it is your fault. Quit being an attention seeking whore, no one cares. You should probably go back to reddit or 4chan cuck.

Your sisters fault for letting her dog run loose,period.

Sorry to hear that dude. Dogs are cool.

The answer is simple. Kill the batman.

And by Batman I mean the Mexican who ran over your dog

But that's fucking wrong.

Animals are worse than people. They have no good qualities, and in fact, domesticated animals such as dogs are vile.