ORLANDO MOSQUE SAYS TO KILL GAYS

ORLANDO MOSQUE SAYS TO KILL GAYS

Spread this video, make the normies and libtards realize it wasn't just a lone gunman. This was inspired and directed by a local Orlando mosque, that told their congregation to go out and kill fagots.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
a.pomf.cat/zaseav.png
8ch.net/pol/res/6310747.html
fusion.net/story/313063/orlando-terror-attack-muslim-lgbt/
imgur.com/gallery/zFVsqXO/new
archive.is/ToY9e
thedigitalwalters.org/Data/WaltersManuscripts/html/W666/description.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/13/british-imam-preached-death-gays-orlando-blames-media/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/13/here-are-the-10-countries-where-homosexuality-may-be-punished-by-death-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good.

SPREAD IT

B-BUT MUH RELIGION OF PEACE

obviously this isn't the real islam

like christianity freaks dont same about sand niggers

sharing this shit right now

Islam is a peaceful religion Okay

wow omg remove this racist thread at once!

wipe the goat spunk out of your eyes and try again mehmet

wipe the goat spunk out of your eyes and try again mehmet

Probably a Shia, ie: the ones who allow gender mutilation for fags(or as the Jewish media calls it, a sex change).

Was this the shooter's mosque?

Fuck this gay earth

>>>/reddit/

Does anyone have the mosque they are from. Could technically report them to the FBI for this shit. Get them all arrested and sent to butt fuck prison.

I'm anti-papist and even I think you're a cockmongling niggerfaggot

Who cares OP faggot? On this one we shall give the muslims a pass.

I don't care if they were faggots or not; I want to see these dune coons glassed.

What happened to killing Jews? Why not kill people who kill you?

Yeah these mudslimes did something right for once, but it would be extremely stupid not to use it against them. They have to go.

What is the name of the mosque that Farrokh Sekaleshfar said this at?

It's to red pill normies, moron.

There's nothing wrong with being homosexual. I don't mind gays as long as they keep to themselves. You can't choose to become homo, but you can choose to worship a pedo warlord, so if mudslimes shoot my fellow citizens of the free world, they're my ennemy, even if I don't approve of faggotry.

The fuck is this bullshit?

Homosexuality = pederasty.

Faggots are worse than even mudslimes. Kill yourself you cockmongling sodomite pervert.

And?

Was the shooter shia?

MIDF is out in full force

OH MY GOD YOU ISLAMOPHOBIC BIGOTS PISS ME OFF

ISLAM HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON THE GAY'S SIDE YOU FASCIST STORMDERPS

Nothing I haven't heard on Holla Forums.

Shit, anons will talk about killing homos 30-40 times in a Space Elevator thread.

Why do you kikes even waste your time with this shit? Do you actually think pathetic attempt at entryism and subversion is going to get you anywhere? We've seen you try to slip this in hundreds of times now, only to be told to fuck off right on the spot.

Yeah, the fact that people are even depicted in images makes all this shit haram

Not in the eyes of Muslims. Muslims are actually OK with pederasty for the most part. It's common in ISIS and in Afghanistan (the Taliban tried to put a stop to it, but they're one of the few groups that did). What causes them to flip out is homosexual behavior that isn't pederasty.
Homosexuality is degenerate filth that often includes pedophilia, but let's be honest–Muslims are even worse. Homosexuals fuck both adult men and little boys–Islam says fucking the little boys is fine, it's just the adult men that are haram.

Hillary must be relieved of these distraction opportunities.

I don't think this attack is good for her.

Pederasty is a Pushtu thing. I guarantee if you did that shit in Iran or Saudi Arabia it would not go well

I'm really conflicted here.

Right, in Iran they're fine with you fucking men as long as you get your dick chopped off. They'll even pay for it.

I wonder if in history has anybody actually tried a circlefuck

What

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

who on Holla Forums? 8fcd76? or was it 33apl5?

That's unexpected

But Persians always were a little decadent

I doubt any Arab country would allow that

there is literally nothing wrong with being gay

fuck lesbians though for real

Nah

Islam is not the real Islam

Where Someone Puts Their Dick vs… Islam? Put your dick anywhere for all I care, just keep Islam out.

BASED

I don't know what's more satisfying, 50 dead faggot or a guaranteed Trump victory.

Florida?!

Holy fuck, I knew muds were gay, but damn.

Faggots destroy societies and abuse children more than any other demographic.

I hate Islam, but I hate faggots more. And that kike faggot who you seem to be a fan of is the embodiment of everything wrong with the world.

Milo is a literal kike, stop shilling for that faggot

all dykes are retarded

This. Lesbians are a cancer just as much as gays.

consider it spread.

cool story, Ahmed

You amuse me, truly. Milo has done more for us than you would ever be able to do in 100 lifetimes. I honestly don't give a shit that he is gay, if anything, it provides cover so he can say the things he does.

I don't give a shit. You're going to have to suck it up.

Reddit is actually pretty mad about this.

Redditors are losing their shit right now over this thing, because fundamentally, they're are middle class white numales who love gays more than anything else.

Whoever's in charge made a serious miscalculation, pic related.

a.pomf.cat/zaseav.png

my frustration is beyond your understanding
jim is a pigfucker and IP bans don't work

Homosexuality is aberrancy, in any form.

Suffer not the mutant to live.

This. Milo has done more than any of you ever will to promote faggotry, miscegenation, and Israel.

The mutant is no better or worse than the heretic - both are of the Aberrancy in opposition to the will and prosperity of Man.

This is as my Master told it to me and now I tell it to thee:

There are a billion names of damnation!
A billion kinds of things that slither and slime and defile the land and sea and wind.
Each thing is a kind of sin spawned by man's evil.
And that man is very sinful there are many of these damned things and their power is great.

As the purpose of all things in nature is to increase - so it is with the damned.
They would we joined them and so they seek to overcome us.

In aberrant forms they assault us.
In sleep they come to spread doubt and fear among us.
They would corrupt our hearts and see us damned too.
Trust them not, nor suffer them to live.

For each aberrant destroyed, is a soul freed from eternal bondage.
Each mortal aberrant life extinguished, is a human soul raised to glory.
Thus our eternal destiny is written in the blood of the aberrant.

With sword and spear destroy the alien.
With cannon shot and gun blast smash the heretic.
With laser beam and searing plasma scatter the mutant to the stars.
With tooth and fist and hammer blows, with axe and shell and poison-bombs, with VIRUS-CHARGE and THERMAL MINE!
KILL THEM ALL!
KILL THEM ALL!
KILL THEM ALL!

As my Master told it to me I now tell it to thee that thou shalt tell others in thy turn:
Suffer not the Aberrant - the mutant, the heretic, the alien - to live.

- The Commandments of Holy Terra

Kill yourself faggot.

So you're Milo himself, I tought so.

Milo, if you're reading this I just want you to know that the (((chosen ones))) will be the first ones to go when people like us get in power. Keep doing what you're doing, make normalfags lean more to the right because that has to be done in order for us to end you kikes, your crimes against humanity will not be forgotten.

So he is making people gay? What I really think he is doing, is defeating the SJW mindset by argumentation (even people making Youtube videos against feminism), which in turn takes the power away from the words sexism and racism, which allows Trump to win. Hence he has done more than most on Holla Forums.

You've probably been listening to too much Alex Jones, because you're paranoid.

fuck you look at my picture

You seem to think I'm Milo, so I will respond with this: Is that you Ben Shapiro?

im gay :3

Kikes are really bad at comedy

can i suck your cock :3

It's not meant as comedy. If you've been listening to Ben Shapiro, he gave the exact same argument. He told Milo the exact same thing as this person on Holla Forums, which is quite amusing. If Ben was reading this, he would use it to prove his case to Milo.

But the killings had nothing to do with Islam, r-right?

only if later you cuddle me

Keep shilling for yourself Milo, everyone already knows that you're the only one on this board that would support a kike who gets fucked by niggers on a daily basis

8ch.net/pol/res/6310747.html fusion.net/story/313063/orlando-terror-attack-muslim-lgbt/

fusion.net/story/313063/orlando-terror-attack-muslim-lgbt/

So apparently this Imam has promised to do an interview with Fusion to backpedal like crazy.

Massive dose of Taqiya, expect it.

#Taqiya

Stop being so obsessed after a kike faggot.

There's hundreds of them and this minimally gets it, and since he is dangerous faggot I doubt he converted or anything.

However one day he might get a big refusal on a wedding gay cake issues

If the man does his duty to his kin and raises a healthy traditional family, keeping his ladyboy fetishes secret, then yes.

Reminder Greeks and Romans only tolerated those actions because the men were still expected to do their duty as citizens, and more importantly, it wasn't something that defined them as individuals.

SEND IT TO TRUMP

SEND IT TO SCAVINO

SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

BREAK THE NARRATIVE

I think you misunderstood what I meant.

Face it, crackas are going buh bye 'cause the rest of the cesspit is actually willing to go for their bit of the pie.
The wold only gets naked force, some day you'll feel it.

10/10 ALOOAKBAA'D MY SIDES

It's gone up ~400,000 views in the last few hours.

Going from 2.800 before pol started posting it all over social network ;)

Relevant Holla Forums music.

I don't know how to feel, I do want all gays dead but I hate Islam..

what do I do

Milo doesn't speak for me. I ain't gonna believe that some jew fag be some sort of political oracle heralding us into a new future.

Why do I have to choose a side? Both are awful and threaten society?

Start with killing yourself :^)

vs

Even arguing on your terms you are full of shit, fedora.

You kick back and take a page out of le happy merchant's book.

> “When your enemies are fighting one another, don’t strengthen either one of them. Weaken both.”

t. (((Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu)))

I agree with both him and the mudslimes on the issue though, faggotry drags down society and mustn't be tolerated.

But both I and Anderson (and Hitler and so on) are not advocating random mob justice, but rather taking control of the government and eradicating homosexuality legally. They need to die, but they need to die legally. We have no choice.

We have

no

choice.

If any of you have an IMGUR account, upvote this post so it gets to the front page:

imgur.com/gallery/zFVsqXO/new

Imgur is normie shitlib central. This is a great way to get this in front of the faggoty mewling masses.

If you don't have an account sign up for one. It doesn't require email confirmation, just a throwaway address.

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit.

Excellent dubs, Mien Fuhrer.

You already posted with this IP ITT though.

He was "trolling on the square".

why does everything in 40k have skulls all over it?

(that or rotting flesh).

Memento Mori.

Omar "Tap That Trap" Manteen
Omar "Say your prayers, suck cock later" Manteen
Omar "Twink Terminator" Manteen
Omar "Dying Dykes From A Firefight" Manteen
Omar "Eastern Enema" Manteen

People always forget that lesbians by definition do not have sex with men.

Oh but they do. Much like vegans who eventually break and sneak a turkey sandwich. They just pretend they're only attracted to women until they get found out.

Except for the 250 lb Rosie Odonnel types. They don't fuck men simply because no man will fuck them.

I guess that makes sense, but its still borders on excess and death-cult like obsession.

archive.is/ToY9e

this fucking animal mudslime is currently in Australia on a speaking tour.
Bringing it to the attention of the dept of immigration in an attempt to have his visa cancelled.
We need to set a precedent for removing kebabs from Australia.

women are basically bisexual from birth (although, asexual might be closer to the truth), it gives them more bonding options for survival. the ones that go hard-line dyke usually have mental problems or trauma they associate with men/hetrosexual relationships.

its also to get attention and sound more interesting, women also have much lower sex drives than men. so if you want to have as little sex as possible, become a lesbian! (lesbians have less sex than any other sexual grouping)

other than procreation, men and women have sex for entirely different reasons, so… meh

seeing how many in the thread are just a bunch of faggot enablers, , time to post some faggotry redpill yet again

They're Turks, to be accurate.

Any opinion on why men historically find the male body attractive.

I dont think you know much about 40k if you think these two things dont fit with the universe

Admiring strength, the result of hard labor and discipline and wanting the same for yourself?

my guess would just be aesthetics, i dont find the male body attractive but it can enhance art

would you rather those ancient roman statues depicted fat sacks of shit or skinny cucks with bloated bellies, like males today?
of course not, seeing men shaped like gods is inspiring

Reverence has often been confused with attraction.

Only the truly ill take it to sexual levels.

A horse, for example. They are strong and majestic, pretty much universally regarded as such.

Only the warped want to fuck them, though.

Why? They're doing great work.

Truly, the inhabitants of burgerland are fucked beyond help.
That kike puppet Drump? You fucking idiots, no wonder you voted for George Mass Weps of Destruction Bush.

Get fucked, Holla Forums, today it is gays, but tomorrow, the white man will die because he is too fucking cucked by alimony.

don't be so muha-mad, in time it will all be over.

Looks like the first one is depicting a medical procedure, not a sex act. The text is ant-sized, but it looks like the first word is "hemorrhoid".

>thedigitalwalters.org/Data/WaltersManuscripts/html/W666/description.html

1st, if theres any Holla Forumsanons here amongst the shills, u should know that Holla Forums is being raided.
The jews send shills here in greater numbers everytime they do a hoax crisis, and our kike mods always pin it.
We can discuss Orlando better once the shill assignment expires, expect it will be end of this week or the next
The kikes are doing themselves damage assigning young shills to Holla Forums because they are exposing them to the truth. They are trying to put a fire out by throwing coal on it.

next, you can be sure this orlando crisis is a hoax. It's already been confirmed.

ok, so this alledged imim vid.

I fucking kekked. Recently the kikes have been slack as fuck with their imitations but this act was pathetic. The amateur actor is a brit with a unmistakable strong white english accent that shows thru his adlib 'attempt' to sound muslim like the sun shines thru a clear sky. and the script \ adlib and act are shite. To think he was trying to be convincing made me cringe with embarrassment for him, but actually he's knows he's shit because he's smirking at himself at how crap he is.

There are plenty of vids of real muslin imams calling for gays to be killed. Why the kikes didn't use them and why instead they selected for orlando the most pathetic fake I've ever seen : I think they are trying to appease \ quell muslim fears about this while at the same time stoke whites against muslims. The kikes who are in charge of handling \ conversing with head muslims in the UK and US can more easily take the position that this orlando thing is a silly media stunt.

But in fact everyone with a brain should know the kikes are actually moving towards rothechilds 3rd world war : whites vs muslimes.

well if you mean from an aesthetic point of view, most people find healthy bodies pleasing, no matter what gender or sexualilty.

If you mean from a sexualy point of view, then it gets a little murkier. it's still not entirely understood, what makes a man gay vs what makes woman a lesbian seems to be two different faulty mechanisms.

Homosexuality in women seems to be mostly psychological, while in men it seems to be partly biological.

likely a broken version of a more useful mutation, bisexualty makes more sense then Homosexuality for social cohesion and tribal survival. (as a trait that first appeared in females to aid in child rearing).

male homosexuality serves no biological purpose and seems to be a defect pass on from mother to son due to genetic drift and other crap leaking into the gene pool.

since its not a useful adaptation gay males are an extremely small part of the human population (they are overrepresented in our media) . and we (most men) naturally find them repulsive as another line of defence from DNA contamination.

You mean fags like davinci and michaelangelo. Ancient Greco Rome was full of fags too. Medieval painters weren't gay.

(check)

What is your evidence for those assertions?

Based. Wish more Christians would say this instead of being faggot enablers.

Kill yourself.

Even more reason to kill them. They are permanently broken for the most part and cannot be fixed. Best to just kill them mercifully and end their misery at being subhumans.

Fuck off kike.

Anyone have that pastebin about gays?

Anyone have that pastebin about gays?

It's imprinting. Animals have imprinted on inanimate objects before, some of the first things they see in youth are left and resonate strongly in memory, similar to when a baby sees its mother. Most organisms are attracted to things they see before they fully develop, but shitlibs and the scientific community don't want to accept that because then it means that attraction is a natural biological construct, not an excuse for them to normalize faggotry.

Epic. I echo the sentiment.

Well, perhaps they should've sucked on some cock. Because their art is embarrassing in comparsion.

Some lib fag put on fb that "Islam had nothing to do with this". I posted this video, and his reply was "This guy sure speaks for all muslims". I stated that he's a scholar who was hosted by an Orlando Islamic Center and that that kind of rhetoric is tolerated. No response. And his posts got more "likes" than mine.

It's hopeless. These people are too far gone.

what i dont understand is why dumb sandniggers like you dont get how we want to kill the same people that have been tormenting your lands for the past several decades.

you truly dont get it

Where is the original unedited video please?

The video here has a news anchor talking about what this muslim guy says and then it cuts to him saying "death is the sentence" and then cuts back to a news anchor.

Apart from me believing the news anchor with regards to who or what the guy was referring to, how am I supposed to know what this guy was talking about, what the context was etc.

For example, how do I know that the guy didn't say: "If you shoot 20 children, death is the sentence"?

In other words, do any of you actually have the full unedited speech?

All this youtube video proves is that people say the guy talked about death is the sentence for homosexuals but that is the news anchor saying that and not the guy himself.

Full unedited video please fam so I can see for myself what this guy said.

1:38-1:43 looks pretty uncut to me.

To hell with the AIDS infected fag-right homos … we don't need your help.

Go kill castrate yourselves

Once again Holla Forums is caught red handed using misinformation.

First of all here is the full lecture unedited. I found it easily.

The lecture was not given in April 2016, it was given in April 2013.

The lecture was not given in Orlando, it was given at the University of Michigan.

So once again Holla Forums is caught out dishing out misinformation. Anyone dumb enough to read this thread and not research it, might fall into the trap of telling everyone " look at what this guy said in Orlando a few months ago before the attack " and then when it is discovered that this actually isn't the case, you would look like an idiot.

Of course it is no secret what the kebabs say about the gays, but the point I'm making is that you don't need to fall into the trap of giving misinformation and make false claims to prove your point.

You can all thank me later for pointing this out. Just like I pointed out the misinformation in the kkk Trump rally thread where it was claimed several times that a black trump supporter beat up a guy wearing a kkk outfit, but then it turned out that from a better camera angle the guy who was beat up wasn't wearing a kkk outfit when he was beat up at all.

So talk about how shit Islam is and how it has to go. Talk about how sharia has a death sentence for homosexuals, but don't make a false claim that the guy in this video was saying this in Orlando in April 2016 because that is not the case (as evidenced by vid attached)

Are you seriously defending this goat fucker?

No. You are missing the point.

I don't like goat fuckers.

I'm simply pointing out the misinformation in op's post.

Sharing a media spin clip and claiming wrongly that the clip was from 2016 and from Orlando when it wasn't and was really from 2013 in Michigan just makes you look like a liar and a sucker who believes everything including misinformation without doing your own research.

Spreading misinformation around destroys your credibility when you get found out fucknut.

I'm not watching 1 hour 21 minutes of bullshit. Where in the video do they cut and put into OP's video if OP is wrong.

well, the fact that it's not as directly passed on through the male line as other traits. (As it seems to be passed on from the mother)

Although this could be changing with the rise of sperm donation and in vitro fertilization, homosexuals can now have many children without ever touching a woman. That's only been possible for the last 30 years. So we don't know what type of effect that will have on future generations.

It's not useful because it adds unnecessary danger (disease, increased possibility of violent death) and makes reproduction very difficult.

There is also some (fringe) research that suggests males homosexuality might be partially connected to toxoplasmosis infection (once again part of the mother to son connection).

From what little we know about toxoplasmosis infections (it has not been extensively studied) it can change human behavior, if only slightly.

Since it's not politically correct to see homosexuality as a defect anymore, most research today is about trying to normalize it rather than cure it or prevent it.

A few interesting bits, with identical twin studies (natures clones) there was an 80% chance of both twins being gay if the children were male.

In females it was only 50% and some studies have suggested that normalizing heterosexuality early on drops this figure down to 20% (teaching girls that penises aren't gross, and that male-female relationships are a positive thing).

Unfortunately, our culture actively demonizes that part of the male anatomy.

← this fag is a cancer

Misinformation?

It's his own words on camera, moohumed.

I don't think OP's video is wrong, I just want to know where in video it's being pulled out of context. I doubt it's being pulled out of context because it's a shitskin.

I'm not sure how much more context you need on that one.

Ok let's break it down for you really simply in a way you can understand it.

OP's post is titled "Orlando mosque says to kill gays".

So what is wrong with that headline?

1. The speaker is not "Orlando mosque" it is Farrohk Sekaleshfar who is the speaker.

2. The speech was not made at a mosque, it was made at the University of Michigan.

So the whole headline is misinformation.

Why would it matter? Does a religion change every few months?

This false dichotomy is a shill-job.

The shooter was a faggot himself. The faggot worked for a CIA private army that guards Israeli settlements in the West Bank. The FBI was talking to the guy 1 week before hand.

The whole thing is a false flag joke. Even the tweets about the shooter went out starting at 12 pm which is 2 hours early.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/13/british-imam-preached-death-gays-orlando-blames-media/

You're right that the clip isn't from the mosque. He however did preach a similar topic at an orlando mosque. This sandnigger needs to get out of my country before he spread the other vile shit that comes out of islam.

The Holy Bible says to kill "gays" too, and so they did many years ago, and even today the abominable transgression of sodomy is no less wicked, though the old laws have not been enforced as strictly.

Let's be clear.

The speaker in the video is definitely pro death penalty for gays. And so is the quran and so it is in any sharia country.

So if you want to prove that point and redpill Bros and fam, instead of using a false op headline and a short media clip, and saying it is from Orlando when it isn't, why not just make a webm from the full youtube video?

he's a bit of a useful idiot, as he sometimes helps change the narrative and makes it difficult for some of the anti-cis crowd to attack him on certain points.

He doesn't really care about the same things that Holla Forums does. He doesn't care about white genocide, he doesn't hold the same values of what most of the harder core here would consider "degenerate" (although he does seem to have a few limits in that regard).

His primary concern is protecting "male" interests. He's more of an MRA with some nationalist leanings. His primary concern is pushing back against radical-feminism.

When it comes to the rest of the Jew controlled corrupt social system, he's totally fine with it.

We don't root for him because we "like" him. He's an enemy of an enemy that is also our enemy. But at the very least, he's an "honest" enemy.

An honest enemy is always better than a friend that lies.

I'm with you bro. Islam is cancer.

But let's be factual about what is said.
Most op's on pol would not do well in court.

The op would make a claim.
The judge would want to see the evidence, and the op's claim would be found to be false and dismissed.

In order to make a claim that sticks you simply have to make a claim that is truthful and evidence based.

Is there a video of this speaker
actually speaking at an Orlando mosque?

Only the feds would have it if they've bothered to bug those places.

SHOOTER WAS A FAGGOT

AND AN ACTOR

100% FALSE FLAG

that only matters if there's a way to prove it to the mainstream

Ok so we have no evidence at all of anything that this speaker said at Orlando or that he even was at Orlando but yet we have a thread on page 1 of pol with "Orlando Mosque Says To Kill Gays"

But yet when I make a truthful post or encourage a meaningful debate, I am anchored, deleted, spammed, and banned from pol.

Is this really what pol is about?
Using shifty leftist tactics and misinformation and half truths to prove a point? Lol

Why?

Why not just use the overwhelming evidence of how bad islam is to prove how bad it is. I mean, come on it is not exactly difficult to prove using factual evidence how bad islam is.

Gotta love Holla Forums…

cis?? You use their terminology?? Using their terminology means you think like they think.

How about you "changing the narrative" by not using bizarre phraseology invented by our mentally ill enemies.

Using their terminology gives them legitimacy and they've won right there. Never use their made up words that are designed to re-frame the debate.

I use their terminology because you already know it, (we use it to parody them). It was shorter to use in a sentence than

Anti-straight, antiwhite, antimale, antifamily, anti-American.

Here are the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punishable by death:

Yemen: According to the 1994 penal code, married men can be sentenced to death by stoning for homosexual intercourse. Unmarried men face whipping or one year in prison. Women face up to seven years in prison.

Iran: In accordance with sharia law, homosexual intercourse between men can be punished by death, and men can be flogged for lesser acts such as kissing. Women may be flogged.

Iraq: The penal code does not expressly prohibit homosexual acts, but people have been killed by militias and sentenced to death by judges citing sharia law.

Mauritania: Muslim men engaging in homosexual sex can be stoned to death, according to a 1984 law. Women face prison.

Nigeria: Federal law classifies homosexual behavior as a felony punishable by imprisonment, but several states have adopted sharia law and imposed a death penalty for men. A law signed in early January makes it illegal for gay people countrywide to hold a meeting or form clubs.

Qatar: Sharia law in Qatar applies only to Muslims, who can be put to death for extramarital sex, regardless of sexual orientation.

Saudi Arabia: Under the country’s interpretation of sharia law, a married man engaging in sodomy or any non-Muslim who commits sodomy with a Muslim can be stoned to death. All sex outside of marriage is illegal.

Somalia: The penal code stipulates prison, but in some southern regions, Islamic courts have imposed Sharia law and the death penalty.

Sudan: Three-time offenders under the sodomy law can be put to death; first and second convictions result in flogging and imprisonment. Southern parts of the country have adopted more lenient laws.

United Arab Emirates: Lawyers in the country and other experts disagree on whether federal law prescribes the death penalty for consensual homosexual sex or only for rape. In a recent Amnesty International report, the organization said it was not aware of any death sentences for homosexual acts. All sexual acts outside of marriage are banned.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/13/here-are-the-10-countries-where-homosexuality-may-be-punished-by-death-2/

Fags in the U.S. lose their shit because someone won't them a cake, while fags in other countries are literally being killed for gargling man-meat.

Hint: never use their terminology. Not a single time. If you can't discipline the words you use then you are openly showing that you can't think straight and have a mind captured by the dung they've poured into it.

so, basically mud-shits and sand fleas?

whether we like it or not, their phrasing has already entered into the lexicon. They control our education systems. They control the formation of our language.

Things like "cis", and "heteronormative" are words they've created to categorize normal behavior, so that they can give an alternative to that behavior. And in time destroy it.

It foolish to ignore the words your enemies use. Especially when the majority will be using those words to describe themselves (these words have spread like wildfire through social media and conventional media). (Eg just like today with Nazi, instead of national Socialist).

It's not the words that are our enemy (words are empty and meaningless without context), the people attaching negativity to those words. They are the enemy.

This is why it's hilarious listening to all the pundits defending Islam.
They never acknowledge the reality of just how backwards and completely barbaric these "moderate Muslims" are. Always tip toeing around the subject every time one of these "religion of peace" followers goes full jihadi.

I've never heard anyone defending islam.

How can you defend torture, rape, murder, misery, squalor, poverty, worshiping a giant, smelly, black cube in a desert and millions of muslims wanting to leave their shit countries in search of a better life?

Q: If islam was so great, why wouldn't everyone in America pack their bags and go live in Arabia or Iran?

A: because America is 1000 times better.

It won't be for long, that's the problem. They bring their baggage here, and try to make here just as shitty as where they left. Completely missing the point of why their lives were shitty in the first place. And they never will understand because the vast majority of people will be too busy coddling them, (while also exploiting them) trying to win progressive points.

Words matter. Contrived terminology is a virus that can infect men's thoughts. Mastering wordcraft is an essential task on the battlefield. Employ this discipline starting now.

I'm willing to learn if you have a direction to point me in,

otherwise you're needlessly chastising my choice of words on an Internet message board. The words exist as they are now, new ones will continue to be invented. I see no point in burying my head in the sand.

Here's some lingo for you - the word is "goobu" and it was invented by a Phd from Columbia University in her doctoral dissertation that was published in the New York Times and won the Obama Distinction Award and was featured in a new Broadway musical and published in the journal of Ethnomusicology - it means "a bigoted white male". Now go forth, stupid, and use it as often as you can to sound like a linguistic hipster who is up to date with the latest terminology. You'll win friends and influence people. And have a nice day.

Can the goatfuckers be trying to get the support of the right-leaning crowd?

Thank you for the edification, I'll be sure to use that interesting "snarl" word whenever appropriate.

Nice quote at the end there by the way, (wasn't Dale Carnegie Jewish?)

for starters, the lecture he gave was on the issue of Homosexuality and Islamic Law.

The lecture he gave was three years ago at the University of Michigan in Dearborn. He was invited to speak before both a Muslim and non-Muslim audience of students and faculty specifically on this issue.

He was only speaking with respect to Muslim countries and with respect to what the Islamic tradition says as a scholar of the field. At no point during the lecture did he tell Muslims in America to actively run around killing gays. He was only speaking with respect to the Islamic legal ruling and in what situations a Muslim government ruling over a Muslim majority may implement it (which according to him is only when the actual act of gay sex is so public that sufficient witnesses can be produced so an actual Muslim judiciary can carry out the sentence). Otherwise, at no point did he recommend or encourage Muslim Americans to break any American laws or impose their values on non-Muslims in a non-Muslim country. He also attempted to respond to the criticism of this as an act of hatred, instead emphasizing his own traditional belief that it was act of compassion and atonement.

His statements were three years old but dug up three months ago by left-wing reporters in Orlando where he was speaking who attempted to portray him as encouraging homophobia and religious violence.

After Omar Mateen shot up the club, his facebook was bombarded by hateful comments and when he attempted to explain himself his facebook was disabled (presumably by FB themselves) as due to his recent lecturing in Orlando people thought he was somehow responsible despite his own condemning of the attack as well as the fact Omar Mateen was a Sunni and the Sheikh in question is a Shi'a cleric. Omar Mateen was a fan and admirer of ISIS, a group whose mission is effectively slaughter all Shi'a. The idea that the sheikh had any connection to him or influenced him is absurd, not least of which because the sheikh never said Muslims in America should take the law into their own hands to pass judgment on homosexuals.

When he was invited to lecture at Islamic centers in Australia, he was banned by the left-wing government due to this controversy, with the Australian government branding him as a hatemonger.

I have to say, I never thought I'd see Holla Forums cheering the enforcement of Left-wing political correctness in the interest of crushing any criticism of degeneracy