ITT we discuss Abortion

ITT we discuss Abortion

All compelling cases for abortion if you ask me.

I don't care. Just don't make me pay for it.

Think of how much good it would be for the economy if they paid them to have an abortion, because of the uses for the stem cells from those dead babbies.

You could even get knocked up just to make a quick buck having an abortion, stem cell farming!

It should be legal and mandatory for non whites

Nice cherry picking.
People should be able to do whatever they want to their body, as long as they can pay for it.

These are Americans user, there are no whites.

the discussion shouldn't be whether to abort or not, but how to improve life and prospect for people and new borns

Whatever the rationale is for abortion, it is the taking of a life, you are killing a preborn child out of convenience. You can sugar-coat it and justify it any way you like but it is a form of legal homicide.

Don't get preggo in the first place if you can't afford it?

but for the sake of it

abortion should be legal for one simple reason only
it'd be done either way with horrible consequences for the mother

legalizing it gives the state a position in which it can intervene more effectively, talking them out of it, offering help, taking the child into care etc.
a strict ban always drive people underground and unreachable for reasoning.

hello 12 yo, got lost?

and if unicorn piss was rainbow colored and tasted sweet winter wouldn't be as cold

let the adults talk about reality, moralist whiner about "what should be"

You should consider yourself lucky, if I was making the laws I'd be classifying virgins as unrealized late term abortions.

It's not that difficult not to get knocked up. There are condoms, there is birth control. There is not being a slut. Why be a slut apologist?

There's being young, there's defective contraception and there's rape.
You just want to punish females. Admit it already.
You shouldn't be in charge of them and their body if you don't care about their wellbeing.

No he's just another fucking pious virgin you dolt.

you sound like one of those indoctrinated southerners who fuck their cattle or siblings - in the ass only

So what? That implies human life has some kind of predetermined, inherent value. Even if, what makes the "baby" life more valuable than my desire to not have to deal with his poo poo?

Yeah its murder, but so what? People die every day.

Statistics show that most people who want and can't get\afford abortions are non-whites, so I am extremely pro-abortion, not pro-choice, pro-abortion.

Pic unrelated

the only not to associate with both parties is to get snipped.

Then there's being an utterly selfish slut who doesn't want her actions to have consequences.

Abortion is good. I was aborted and I'm attractive

why shouldnt u be able to fix it?
Why dont u live with consequences of broken leg, by not replacing the bone and casting it? Why not die of marrow fat cloth?

Abortion good.

Pro-Abortion people are a paradox. If abortion was legal in the first place half of those miserable cunts wouldn't be alive to protest in favor of abortion in the first place

So… Abortion is a good thing in the end?