(((Nic-Hornstein))) - Source of Orlando Video - Dig Thread

((SOURCE)) OF ((SHOOTING)) ((VIDEO))

The source of one of the videos is the twitter of man named (("Nic Hornstein")).

His first tweet is on the same day that Obama got up and cried to take our guns

He has been photographing George Sorros "Fight for 15" Protests

He has 28 Tweets and is following __28++ people.
He obviously does not use the account.

The tweet directly before the video of the shooting is of:
American Red Cross Boxes

His only other tweets are linking to his instagram which are of and various buildings(targets?) in Mid-Town Atlanta

Twitter:
twitter.com/nichornstein
archive.is/R5uay

Link to Video Tweet:
twitter.com/nichornstein/status/741928099332395008

Instagram:
instagram.com/nichornstein/

Tweeted Instagrams:
archive.is/IL8nT
archive.is/Ufpvw
archive.is/ab3Kh
archive.is/dj2Mm
archive.is/E2Hc6
archive.is/kCFRd
archive.is/zdV0V
archive.is/KBzbp

Roof-Top - Chill Out:
archive.is/jIRVP
archive.is/ecPN0
archive.is/y5PuY
archive.is/6kv3x
archive.is/ecPN0
archive.is/MbsiU
archive.is/5f5zK
archive.is/GWXUL
archive.is/6kv3x
archive.is/y5PuY

(Tuesday Jan 5th, 2016)
((Nic Hornstein))'s First Tweet:
archive.is/j1fsk

(Tuesday Jan 5th, 2016)
President Pussy Crying To Take Our Guns-Same Day):
archive.is/N1eEh

(Thursday Jun 9th, 2016)
"Nobody Should Have a Gun" - DNC Comittee Member:
archive.is/9CoOu
Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=dyDgYW7ON_M

(Thursday Jun 9th, 2016)
Fox On 9th Circuit Decision of "No Constitutional Right to Carry"(3 days ago):
archive.is/Gz7LN

(Saturday Jun 11th, 2016)
First High-Profile Shooting in Florida This Weekend– Christina Grimmie:
archive.is/PDAkA

I understand that there are many threads about this right now, but I do not see any where discussion of this event as being a False Flag are being fostered. ((Everyone)) I have talked to thus far has said, "No Idiot its just muslims being muslims!"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Gage#American_War_of_Independence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is it that every time there is a mass shooting in a city there is someone to film it from a neighboring rooftop?

I know people don't just hang out on roofs

of course it is a false flag

In fact we should all be expecting shootings to be false flags until proven otherwise. Things are just getting started user wait until they bust out the chemical attacks/viruses for martial law.

Actually hmmmm idk. He has this on his Instagram. Not so sure it's a hoax.

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST
Lets not let that derail the thread.
I saved as .png on first attempt, but got the error message.
The catalog did not show it after 30s.
So I posted again.

THIS GUY IMMEADIATELY RESPONDED TO ME

They are trying to pull Trump in to D&C us because they know we love a good conspiracy.

THEY ARE FALSE-HOAXING TO BRING DOWN TRUMP

Shit I knew i should of got a firearm but i needed the money for my car. king nigger is going to start kicking down doors and taking guns.

Not you as in the poster.
Nic Horstein replied instantly.

bump for justice!

Until the show video from inside the club I'm gonna assume it's fake.

[ 6 / 12 / 16 ] is a Palindrome

__On June 12th 1775, British general Thomas Gage declares martial law in Massachusetts
The British offer a pardon to all colonists who lay down their arms

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Gage#American_War_of_Independence

Meh, I'm sure it really happened and people really died and that that shit skin really wanted to kill all those homos.

What may make this look like a false flag for you op is that they knowingly allowed it to happen. Much like the bombing in Brussels. It happed, and they knew about it happening, so they let it happen. You can't tell me that the FBI investigated this guy twice and didn't see this coming.

False Flag doesn't mean that people didn't die.
It means that the attack was done/let happen under a 'false flag'.
In this case, more than likely Israel/USA.

Also, guess which little cunt was born today?

I don't think this one was a false flag. The connections you showed with his twitter and Instagram page seem circumstantial, and him taking pictures at a Soros-funded event is what I'd expect a libcuck to do.

The root of my doubt, though, is that it wouldn't make sense for the (((establishment))) to create a false flag event that hurts their pro-Islam political narrative. If they wanted to do a false flag to promote gun control, they would have picked a white guy to do the shooting, because the political implications would have been much stronger. They could have pulled the tolerance and gun control cards if they had done that.

That's a good question, assuming your context is accurate. Then again, for all we know, they may have dubbed that firing position shitty and chosen a better one, and he may have claimed to be press covering the shooting.

If there was deceit involved in this guy's "coverage", I think he would have to be a paid off "reporter" who was told to spin the shooting story one way.

So yea, pretty much what I said. So, who gains from allowing this to happen?

laying it on there thick, shlomo.

it didn't happen until the video of inside the club is shown.

if they refuse to show video evidence of 50 people being massacred, it means it's a psyop.

deal with it.

I was sleeping / working since last night on thread #1

I thought this was a false flag, or was that autists being autists at pure coincidences?

Also. Aas of now [3:9 EST] how many faggots were shoahed?

I wouldn't vote for a Trump / Carson ticket. He may be a bad goy now helping Trump, but it wouldn't take much pressure to turn Carson of all people into a good goy.

normies*

Red Bull is German?

No wonder some (((anons))) tried to push it as containing literal bull semen.

How the ever living fuck does this help the jews in power?

Why the fuck would they use a moslem instead of a neo-nazi that loves trump?

Zika? Created by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.

You need to calm down with the Shlomo shtick friendo.

I'm just questioning the motives of ops post. It's already been noted that there is a mass push for false flag on reddit.

Globalists

1) They don't want people having guns during / after the election because they will rig it for Hillary
2) Democrats - They want to come out with an Anti-2nd Amendment platform this week.
3) (((Them)))

1. Good luck with dat gun to person ratio in the US plus the pro gun stance embedded in American psyche.

2.lol. yeah. This false flag will certainly help the Dems and not have people flocking to Trump. Fer sure.

3. How though? Specifically.

ABC is pushing that the attacked bought his gun "within the past few days".
Looks like background checks/waiting period propaganda.

Give the moslem an award (posthumously) he's another one of those super-shooters. Kills 50 wounds 53 - this is high-tier performance. I can't shoot 10 rounds without taking a break but he's firing off over a hundred using a weapon he just bought days before. Superhuman shooting ability - it's a miracle from the moon god … or it's a false flag.

Wtf, just 2 hours ago they were talking about how he was taking classes and what not. What the fuck is going on itt.

Saged.

Except they don't actually do anything relevant with checks. The more brown you are the more likely you'll get an okay to buy guns.

Lose some weight fatty.

61216 is not a palindrome you stupid fuck

did you write that number forwards or backwards I can't tell

6 / 12 / 16
61 / 12 / 6
Yea, same forwards and backwards
DON'T LET HIM DERAIL WITH PALINDROME

The video sounds like someone is beating a milk-jug on the sidewalk.

You hear a real gun-shot right as they cut out.

Hate = Gun Ownership
Terrorist = Gun Ownership

This is how they push the idea.
D&C Operation

user, they are setting up for WW3 right now which will lead to many more white deaths than demonizing far right whites ( which they've already beaten to death ). And they are not afraid of Trump anymore than they are afraid of Putin. You are 2 steps behind

7-11

wtf

Yes. Many more than there currently are and will be at the current rate.

However it will be far less than the other deaths in WW3.

If schools didn't work for banning guns. They try out indirect gay bashing. maybe it'll be easier to push things.

okay, so false flag conspiracy aside, who does this benefit - Hillary or Trump? Also, what is this Security Guard license this guy has. Wouldn't he have gotten a gun anyway, even if the US had gone full poz and passed whatever gun control thing the Democrats wanted?

Hillary and globalists. It's not that hard to see why. This entire false flag reeks of ISIS propaganda to remind us burgers to be afraid of terrorists while crying about how guns kill and try to take guns away from us burgers again.

Protip: It won't work.

yeah, but isn't Trump the "tough on terrorism" candidate?

Two ideological factions user. Nationalists and Globalists. Globalists are fucking Israel over pretty good. Holocaust is no longer inclusive enough, leftists don't give a shit about the Jews.

Nationalist Jews, the ones who didn't drink deep of their own bulslhit, are probably trying to nock Globalists Jews out of power. Never assume the elite share a singular ideological identity.

I've noticed there's been a huge push in the last 12 hours or so by shills to label this a false flag. I can't tell if you faggots are trolling or legitimately retarded. Doesn't really matter.

this is true to a certain degeree, however you find that sometimes some of the biggest proponents of destructive leftist globalism in the West are jews who also happen to support Israel.

They actually used to have a decent sponsorship meme thing going with sports. That's probably what the comment reflects but idk really.

Fags and their retarded 'minority' kin play victim.

Attacking whites and their functions on such a large scale will only bring more violence, which why pull that act when subversion is easier and more in tune with the nature of the jew?

What the fuck, OP.
You only put those around names of jews to highlight the fact that they're jews.