Thunderf00t vs Brexit

It's official - Thunderf00t is a cuck!
youtube.com/watch?v=33BDDAUV8vg

Anti-Feminism is far from exclusively right wing these days.

He looks like some type of kike mongrel mudblood.

Also atheism is good goyim-tier leftist shit.

Eh, whatever.
His science videos were kinda cool. Never really watched any of his political videos.
Doesn't change much.

Where have you been for the last 10 years?

EU is an Anglo-Saxon hegemony, British will not Franco & German (whatever they think they are nowadays) collabration run the show.

Not to mention allowing an alternative to their "Financial" "Markets" exist.

What a shocker. Only skimmed the video because the sound of his voice and the non-credible arguments he was using were so off-putting.

He might be against the soft social sciences but he's still one of the academic technocracy that sees itself as all virtuous.

No shit, he's always been a cuck. Him going after low hanging fruits never made him any less of a cuck.

He has always been a cuck

Who isn't a cuck these days Holla Forums? Everyone's done at least something to make you disagree with them.

Its because he's a scientist and big physics projects benefit from EU funding

Simples

The funds will still be there. There will be one less layer of bureaucracy skimming off the top and trying to make a slave race.

What do you expect of someone who fits into the le smug science man area of the internet. Cowards like him will happily rip apart everyone else until it hits their own retarded opinions and lifestyles.

And why are we talking about e-celebs?

I think he's a scientist too. If Brexit happens and he works for the government, his funding might get cut and god forbid he has use his knowledge to provide value instead of study rocks.

A lot of video's where rebuttles against creationist arguments, one of the creationist arguments was that different species life in different places of the earth, because volcano's ejected them to those locations.

I mean, if you have to debate against that kind of insane belief, you could just as well kill yourself.

Nobody checked these trips yet.

gotta love how these guys label everyone "cuck" whom they disagree with even concerning only one thing. at this even tumblr doesnt have as much of a hugbox mentality as 8/pol/.
but ill have to admit i do admire your wit. a fetish, KEK. maybe on top of it, call them gay

t. cuck

Just watched it, doesnt he live in the fucking U.S anyway?

No, for someone of your stature, there is only one word: JEW!

epic

I think you mean, Epic Mega Kikenstein!

He works and lives in the Czech Republic, I think.

It was clear he was a massive cuck when he attacked the best philosopher of all time Molyneux.

Molyneux faggots purged from this board when.

That's not really an argument m80

Bruh not even Adolf fucking Hitler is ideologically pure enough by Holla Forums standards.

Even Hitler tolerated 1/4 Jews, niggers, turkroaches, and faggots in his army.

Disagreeing on one issue does not make one a cuck

no shit

of course, e-celebs know anti-feminism is really popular

WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED

I'm not a molyfag but I will always defend him from the Labour Party Barbara Weed + TYT + Thunderfag + Sarcuck "OMG YOU'RE A CULT LEADER" attack. No quarter for shitlibs.

or its just part of the red pill. right and left has nothing to do with it. its reality vs wishful thinking

I think he tolerated 1/2 Jews as well iirc. Holla Forums is signally as fuck though, like the way liberals always signal their progressive/tolerant/whatever opinions on things, Holla Forums signals the opposite. Just one of those things white people do I guess.

or its just part of the red pill. right and left has nothing to do with it. its reality vs wishful thinking>>6310444

Hi reddit !

Filtered

He was always a cuck, why is this news?

ffs fix the posting shit you kikes

More like triggered

Reminder that if you support remain, you are perfectly fine with signing away our liberties and sovereignty to unelected politicians in Brussels. You will be unable to do anything but watch as they fuck our country. That in turn makes you a cuck.

no fuck you im literally perfect

Only leftists, defeatists and "y-you can't do that" pussies are cucks.
Sounds like you're low key cuck trying to disqualify a good insult we created, sounds like you're not one of us, you cuck.

Only leftists, defeatists and "y-you can't do that" pussies are cucks.
Sounds like you're low key cuck trying to disqualify a good insult we created, sounds like you're not one of us, you cuck.

Fair enough, didnt know that.
Hes still wrong however.

He was already an edgelord. Why are you surprised? A fedora tipper like him would of course want to stay.

Edgy gets thrown around way too much

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

This surprises you? The guy is second only to The Amazing Banana Hole in terms of being a living parody of atheism.

Are you new here?

(checked)
More news at 11.

now where the pents are

TF was always a cuck. Same with Sargon. They're both shithead leftists who pretend to disagree with feminists for page views.

Honestly, this is one of our best meme sentences, and it was given to us entirley by him.

It's up there with "who should I vote for?"

this is what newfags actually believe

I don't know…

Is anyone else seeing this resemblance?

2spooky4me

He supports gun control, gay rights, thinks that Christianity is "bigoted", he is a liberal and he denies race. Give me one way he is not a cuck.

I don't get why this board likes molyjew. He's a libertarian atheist Jew. Watch that scene in the believer where he's ytalking to the reporter about how Jews just want to pull at the threads till there's nothing left. That's all Stefan is doing.

Statheists gonna state

Thunderf00t has changed his opinions few times and people left good arguments for brexit in the comments. It's not a lost cause. Besides, he's best when he does science videos.

Hes been a pozzed up faggot forever, fucking slowpoke OP.

He has no wife to offer to a black man?

Can anyone explain to me why his channel is so popular? His videos are not that good, and I'm being pretty objective in saying that, not engaging in snide banter.

- They are very repetitious. He repeats the same things over and over. A video that should take 5 minutes he will stretch out to 20 minutes.

- He talks to the viewer as if they are children. This would not be an issue in an instructional video, maybe explaining some concept in chemistry, but comes off as condescending in a video on political or social issues.

- He is not a deep thinker. He does not have any original perspectives. Re feminism, there are literally dozens of Youtube anti-feminist channels that have better insights.

- He is mostly PC. He dislikes SJWs, but that is about it. He has gone after people for "denying the Holocaust" and other bullshit. You are not really getting any type of alternative perspective, unless you consider video #456,273 putting down Anita Sarkeesian to offer a novel point of view.

Scientists seem to be the most unreliable people to talk about the EU because they're all receiving funding to push the climate change agenda.

I can debate anything with anyone. As long as you have good rhetortic you can win any argument.

You semen indulging cuck.

He is 100% about increasing views & subscribers. That's the only reason he makes videos. Anita Sarkeesian is in the news? He makes videos about her. Molyneux is in the news? He starts a feud with him. Brexit is a hot topic? He makes a video about that.
I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason why he made a pro-EU video is to get clicks from places like this, that otherwise he wouldn't get. Very predictably, yet deceptive guy.

But this is bullshit. As an independent Britain, he would be a valuable human resource in his field ( he is a nuclear physicist right? )

But of course he had to reduce everything to the bullshit known as cost vs benefits.

But then offers no number of how high costs will be for leaving compared to staying. Instead the fact that it will cost some money to do the changes means that it's automatically bad.

For a self described rational and "free" thinker he sure dropped the ball on this one.

Because he was amongst the first to make videos. Once you get to a certain level on youtube you just automatically grow as you get constantly promoted by the jewtube system. The quality of your content is irrelevant at that point.

The only downside is that the EU bureaucrats and Merkel get angry.

Britbongs - This is your chance to save all of Europe and yourselves. Vote LEAVE

Yep. In 1990, he could have done an identical video with the same arguments about why the UK should not join the EU.

It's a very superficial argument from conservatism in the non-political sense, and hardly presented in a way that you would expect from a scientist.

He definitely does that, yes.

That explains a lot of it. Many of us here watch a lot of Youtube, but most people only scratch the surface of available content. He's one of the guys on the surface.

To be honest I don't think there will be deportations. People who came here legally will most likely get put on an easy path to citizenship.

>It's official - Thunderf00t is a cuck!

This is news?

And I thought this stupid trend of worshipping Atheists who wave the flag of Science!! was over. They're all a bunch of buffoons, no matter what their intellectual capacity is. Fighting creationism is like beating a child with his tricycle, it's the easiest thing you can do. It requires zero courage.

Your nose is showing. Take a hike kike.

That's what he is: an autistic smug condescending fedora tipping Atheist who thinks he's the voice of Reason fighting against the Forces of Darkness. He's an intellectual LARPer, he's a Crusader for Science!!.

You're not going to find open minded reasonable people in that kind of crowd because they don't do what they do to to actually promote progress and science, they do what they do because it makes them feel superior. They're to science what liberals are to politics. The same type of personality.

Recommend some better channels then faggot. I'm always looking for new shit and struggling to find much.

Sounds like a less cuntish/degenerate version of the amazing athiest.

stopped watching his shit when he just didn't stop making videos about anita sarkeesian, for months on end

it's the "le rational man" e-celeb genre, basically a less leftist version of the snide librul comedian, trying to get patreon shekels on jewtube.

Pretty much for the reasons you've listed. He's babby's first internet skeptic because of how simple and PC way he approaches subject matter.

He attracts a demographic of rebellious minors who are pissed at going to weekend mass with their parents.

he's in education \ academia. Its a stinking cesspit of marxism these days.

He didn't really become famous because of feminism, but being an atheist youtube and as the atheist thing became too mainstream he like many others moved to feminists.

Well didn't he get a shot in an arm when all the "Free Thought Blogger" network were revealed to be conspiring against him behind his back?

We disagree with this moron on a lot more than one thing. And even that one thing is extremely major.

I saw the video when he posted it, it only reinforces that intelligent, well educated people aren't smart about everything.

I lost respect for him the second I saw that shit.

Hitler didn't have modern genetics. We do.

He needs access to the EU for his experiments.
He is a selfish prick who wants to further his own goals at the expense of his nation that he thinks will survive EU subjugation.

Thunderfoot has always been shit. I remember when he tried to take down Molyneux with a video full of ad-hom and zero counter-arguments to Stefan's actual points. "Stefan is a liar, Stefan is an evil guy, I'm not going to address his arguments because I can't, so I'm just gonna character assassinate him". He is actually worse than the Amazing Atheist. At least the Amazing Atheist tries to bring a few arguments when he's calling people pieces of shit.

Wow, that's some shit reasoning right there. I didn''t make it past a few minutes. When he said obongo didn't want Brexit because of needing to learn new rules, I had to stop.
What an asshole.

thunderfoot is saying that sovereignty is inefficient.
i don't think he understands the time, effort and money wasted on the EU's existence.
this forgoing how easy it is for corrupt influence to target a single, all-eggs-in-one-basket, entity.

why?
why be retarded?
…when you don't have to be…

No shit, he got famous for e-atheism. Of course hes a cuck

i've spoken to people out here.
a farmer was explaining how he's being squeezed.
that's simply enough.
if the EU oversteps its purpose and engages in even slight corruption, it's ogre.
EU will fall.

Well then what's YOUR formula for Zylkon gas? I'm up to Zylkon T.

This. I do the same thing talking back to the radio, or shit posting here. I don't charge you all for reading the shit that leaks out of my brain. Mason here (yes, that's his fucking name, Phil Mason) is intoxicated by the smell of his own facts.

I'll bet he's done a lot of hospital radio.

dont know who the fuck this guy is, but he is 100% a kike

No shit Sherlock.

He's just another leftist twat in an endless ocean of leftist twats on Youtube.

Thunderf00t has done more good that most on Holla Forums

Can't agree with him on everything. big deal.

>Thunderf00t has done more good than

Then go ahead and list all the good he's done.