Why do burgers need guns so much?

Britfag here.

I totally understand that the US constitution says citizens can bear arms. Not questioning your right to own them.

I really dont understand why burgers love guns so much.

What are the arguments for the benefits of mass gun ownership of potentially high powered weapons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7UW5AkWqOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off sliding dipshit

Guns are the great equalizer. You're a faggot cucked by your State, Americans are not. Yes, there are many here who worship at it's alters. That is not the American way. They're commie sheep that need to be culled, just like your faggot ass.

Fucking safespace faggot

fuck off Holla Forums. keep calling us burgers and we'll come across the pond and rape your daughters ourselves.

So its to keep the government in check?

Filtered tbh

lmao

Commit suicide by stabbing yourself with a one inch, licensed butter knife, limey.

To keep tyrone in check faggot. The only people that become tyrone victims are people who chose not to be armed.

Sage for shit thread.

So that we don't have to vote to regain our sovereignty. Do you really think your (((leaders))) will allow Brexit?
What do they have to fear from ignoring your votes?

this
trips checked

More or less, one could argue "But user, they have drones and tanks, you can't beat those!"

Though, what people don't tend to realize is this, the gubmint would piss even the most hardened of leftists off if they start using drones (weapons known for high collateral damage, especially in an urban setting) and tanks (weapons that are notoriously ineffective in urban settings) on the populace.

It's mainly for weeding out infantry if they're ever sent to cull out the population, but even then, the current military wouldn't play ball with gunning down their own countrymen (though obongo and co are seeing to that by replacing most fighting age men with faggots, and replacing the old brass with new zionist figures)

Long story short, it's essentially to make it hard as fuck for the gub'mint to steamroll everybody.

GO FUCK YOURSELF BRITCUCK, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY UNTIL YOU KICK THE FUCKING ROTHSCHILD'S YOU LOVE SO MUCH OUT OF YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT COUNTRY

P.S. GO FUCK YOURSELF

because shit like this happens when you get rid of guns you fucking stupid redditor.

Because we shoot "eastern men" that mass rape 1400 girls unlike britcucks that do nothing but vote corbin to signal they aren't racist.

You're still fucking disgusting.

I belivie it is an unfortunate side effect of sudden urbanization and industralization. You have these "militia" settling ass ends of the world, living merrily shooting each other and wildlife. Then get hit by sudden and heavy industralization caused by the combination of WWI and the economic collapse prior.

On the flipside "no guns for citizens" is a similar paranoia of feudal land owner fliping shit about peasants riling up.

Whatever you say, Kike

I'm having trouble finding the town that had zero burglaries after making it a law that every homeowner has a gun. Can anyone help?

Shall not be infringed, and to ensure redcoats are go and stay go.

There to keep in check whoever needs fucking killing. Sometimes people need to be killed and guns are an effective means to do so. "BUT MUH STORM TROOPERS" has never stopped a determined assassin from killing their target.

Without guns todays new highscore might not have happened, that's reason enough m8.

That was a county in Georgia, can't remember the name off the top of my head. It was made law that every head of household must own a gun.

guns are cool

also youre not british, we dont say 'i totally', you would say 'i completely' get caught out your hook nosed kike go slide somewhere else

that was atlanta iirc, home invasions dropped by 90%

Media scare term. Being powerful is kind of the whole point of a gun tbh famalamadingdong gr80deb80m80noh80. The purpose of the gun is to harm. A gun that harms less is a shitty gun.

I don't have my Holla Forums folder at the moment but you may enjoy the following screencap.

CARS KILL A DILLION PEOPLE EVERYDAY

TELL ME HOW FIREARMS ARE THE PROBLEM?

Deterrence.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

We need them for hunting.

Government hunting.
Traitor hunting.
Criminal hunting.
Commie hunting.
Darkie hunting.

Also by this point it's too late to try and restrict guns in the US without royally fucking up law abiding citizens, as gang members would still have them (who are the primary perpetrators of mass shootings, the media doesn't really report them). New guns would just be yet another thing illegally shipped in from Mexico.

to protect themselves when the government can't and won't.

social coercion is extremely effective.
when criminals, who have guns because they're criminals, are capable of coercing the population, you have a problem.

when the government tries to take away your means of defending yourself, it's obvious they don't give a flying fuck about protecting and empowering the livestock, err people they rule.

Thanks. Needed to dredge it up again to dismantle the " guns produce crime, not stop them" rhetoric.

America exist because of guns, and a great deal of us hunt like it is a fucking religious obligation.

I don't need to argue for it as it is a natural right inherent to my existence that the government has no authority to restrict

So what happens when enemy bomber planes/missiles spread agent orange toxins over your fields and rage a bombing campaign on huge swathes of woods to scare animals away? What are all these rifle bearers behind every blade of grass going to eat?

How's it going rabbi?

They do not want to become Great Britain.

Same thing the goods ate in nam, good luck controlling territory with fighter jets

and let their children get raped by pakis

In America, the government is full of assholes. If we let the GOVERNMENT control THE ONLY FUCKING WEAPONS they'll do whatever the fuck they want. Look at fucking Sweden, you think that the people would let the government flood em with A MILLION FUCKING MUSLIMS and even kick them out of their OWN GODDAMN HOUSES if they had a way to resist? Fuck no! But since the government controls THE ONLY FUCKING FORCE IN THE GODDAMN COUNTRY, they can do WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT TO THEM!

WE ALREADY GOT A SHITTY GOVERNMENT THAT DISREGARDS THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE IN AMERICA! WE DON'T NEED THEM TO BE ABLE TO CONTROL EVERY GODDAMN PERSON BY FORCE

Not one step back, only forward.

Repeal Brady Bill!
Repeal full-automatic weapon ban.
Legalize nationwide concealed carry.
Legalize nationwide open carry.
Legalize nationwide Stand Your Ground.

Guns are cool and fun to use. Same reason for sports cars

Because 'MERICA, that's why.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7UW5AkWqOY

THIS THREAD HAS NOW BEEN COMMANDEERED BY BASED MERICA

POST EM UP BOYS

In your wildest dreams kike

Something about your country being tyrannical cunts about 250 years ago and gun ownership being the only thing that allowed us to tell you to fuck off.

Gee Briton, it is not like ancient germanic law answers your question, and why its in our "Document of Inalliable Rights". To always be ready for your fate. Why in pretty all Germanic tribes including your Saxon one, did every single person have at least some sort of knife on them at all times to defend themselves?

The reason we have many weapons is the same as yours, too have them around our house as the Saxon, too protect our families, and too also have particular weapons for particular purposes.

I understand the Saxon isn't what he used to be so I feel sorry for you but the nature around you won't feel sorry when it tries you.

here is a normie friendly gunfact info-graphic for spreading

Because fuck you, that's why. Read our history. Read our Declaration of Independence. Understand that there will always be a tension between the people and the government over power, and that the path that includes a government disarming it's citizens is a path to tyranny. Understand that our armed populace dissuaded Japan from even considering an invasion of our west coast.

It's actually for defense. You would rather have a condom and not need one, than need one and not have one when you're pozing the neghole.

all sorts of non-whites running around, it's dangerous to go anywhere unarmed

that pic

So long as there are humans, I believe it will be the rule of war that conquest only exists when you have boots on the ground. I know there's a famous quote about this but I'll just put some Robert A. Heinlein here

Maybe they'll be able to do without us someday. Maybe some mad enius with myopia, a bulging forehead, and a cybernetic mind will devise a weapon that can go down a hole, pick out the opposition, adn force it to surrender or die–without killing that gang of your own people they've got imprisoned down there. I wouldn't know; I'm not a genius, I'm an M.I. In the meantime, until they build a machine to replace us, my mates can handle that job–and I might be some help on it, too.”

Not saying it's the ideal world to live in for either me or anyone else, but the most logical thing for every single person to do is to carry a gun in this dangerous world, everywhere. The fact is that if someone other than the goatfucker had a gun in that night club, a lot less people would have died.

Hardly anyone (including me) likes the idea of everyone in their society having the power to kill anywhere, any time, with the simple pull of a trigger, but the fact is that everyone having that power is the safest option. The noise of a gun, the capital punishment that comes with killing someone, and the fact that everyone can kill you if you decide to shoot an innocent deters everyone from shooting an innocent except maybe the 1 in a billion that goes crazy. That 1 in a billion would immediately be killed upon lashing out.

Because we have a duty to protect our rights from all comers. Up to and including our own government and armed forces.

Also range-day is fun.

True classics never die.

IN ORDER TO ENSLAVE A POPULATION YOU MUST FIRST DISARM IT

High gun ownership correlates strongly with low violent crime rate. Look up the stats.

The federal government can't push the people past the breaking point in the USA. They could never do in the US what they happily do in the UK and EU because we'd shoot back.

The threat of a mass-rebellion keeps the federal government in check. Fringe groups some times get taken out, but the government has to be very careful because if public opinion sways too far against them, they lose their mandate to rule. You UK cucks are forced to bend over and accept whatever your government tells you to, we are not.

Because of all the wild animals we have over here, especially niggers.

Have you ever fired a gun?

you're right, we should allow jews to have a complete monopoly on physical force and violence

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Isn't there a plastic butter knife you could be depositing into a surrender bin right about now, Monsieur Bong?

Well, I'm sure evolution provided you with fucked up teeth for a reason.

Same reason why you guys need guns. Not very effective stopping shitskins from raping en mass over there with just sticks when they smuggle their own guns over there. Even our legal shitskins gun down bad nogs and can still get away with it with a shit eating grin.

I was the victim of a home invasion once. My biggest regret I have is that I didn't have a gun in the house to blow that fucker away.

Because guns are the equalizer.
Relatively easy to use, and don't require long periods of training like swords or hand-to-hand combat.
It lets the weak protect themselves from the strong.

I'll tell you my view OP.
two things;
1. I love to shoot. Not to kill but target shooting. My favorite is an air rifle not just your grandad's Daisy BB gun either cheap, accurate & relatively safe.
2. Ever hear of Kennesaw Georgia?
Snope says
So… it didn't increase the homicide or gun violence rates at all and might actually have decreased the crime rates.
Now think about gun controlled cities in the US vs similar cities with easy access to concealed carry permits and the crime rates… do you see a correlation? I do.

Criminals will always have guns. Might as well be able to defend yourself.

Because it's a hobby, a sport. Like you faggots play cricket and shit. We get a bunch of guns and shoot them at a range. It's an American thing, we do it because we can. We can have as many guns as we want.

I know you must be mad, seeing as your country is a cucked mess, to a degree so is ours. But at least the founding fathers were able to leave us with a way out, to revolt if things get bad enough. Our culture is deeply subverted by marxism and jews at this point, so the average man probably doesn't mind anymore enough to revolt.

It's getting ridiculous. With America today, the things I see on TV, even the things I hear come out of friend's mouths. I digress though.

This.

Why risk robbing someone if it's likely they have a gun? Too much danger involved.

literally, no doubt

So, tell us, faggot, who's the mayor of London now? What's it like to walk around in London now? It's safe?

It was Marietta, GA.

It's an unenforceable law, but people bought the guns anyway, and crime went down.

Kill yourself britcuck

see

Kennesaw Georgia

Because we can, and it's fun to shoot.

FREEDOM AIN'T FREE (BROTHER)

This is a classic 4chan-tier bait thread, and you dumb niggers should be ashamed for falling for it like fucking clockwork

In case we have to kill someone you fucking cuck

I can tell by the way you wrote that, that you've never fired a gun, nor been involved in gun culture.

To prevent shit like pic related from happening (nice job Orlando btw) as frequently.

To defend home and people within it.

Also to hunt and gain the means to provide own nourishment without being so reliant on store bought deli-products.

To shoot faggots like you.

It doesn't. It prevents the government from taking that right away. This right is not granted to you by the government, you are born with it. It's something that can never be taken away.

shit

It's another check on federal power, in theory.

In reality, it just raises the cost for the feds to exercise their powers. Despite Cletus' yowling about how he's a rebel, the feds could easily stomp him into the ground. The problem is, he might take one of them down before they do that, so they have to stop and think about how many Cletuses they need stomped vs. the risk involved.

They would thus elect to keep the number of Cletuses stomped to a minimum, whereas if there were no guns involved they could just stomp all day.

So they can defend themselves, we in Europe are sadly not allowed to do that which causes cucks like you to not understand the importance of self-defense.

CUCKMONKEY FIX YOUR SHIT

When was the last time a group of armed people, say a biker rally, was attacked by crazed gunmen?

Every major shooting I can remember was an armed gunman against unarmed faggots. School children (supposedly), actual faggots, Californians, unarmed naval base soldiers…

Jesus, just look at britbongistan and that one officer who was stabbed in broad daylight by some nigger with a knife.

If my opponent doesn't know if I'm armed or not, they will think twice about coming after me.

CUCKMONKEY FIX YOUR SHIT
CUCKMONKEY FIX YOUR SHIT
POST THE FUCking post nigger caps lock turn off when I say to turn off

Ultimately, we need guns to fight against the government. The constitutional history of this (as acknowledged by the supreme court) goes back to the reign of King James II, who disarmed Protestants and set Papist militias against them. After 1688 this led to the English bill of rights, including:

"Whereas the late King James the Second by the Assistance of diverse evill Councellors Judges and Ministers imployed by him did endeavour to subvert and extirpate the Protestant Religion and the Lawes and Liberties of this Kingdome (list of grievances including) … by causing severall good Subjects being Protestants to be disarmed at the same time when Papists were both Armed and Imployed contrary to Law, (Recital regarding the change of monarch) … thereupon the said Lords Spirituall and Temporall and Commons pursuant to their respective Letters and Elections being now assembled in a full and free Representative of this Nation takeing into their most serious Consideration the best meanes for attaining the Ends aforesaid Doe in the first place (as their Auncestors in like Case have usually done) for the Vindicating and Asserting their ancient Rights and Liberties, Declare (list of rights including) … That the Subjects which are Protestants may have Arms for their Defence suitable to their Conditions and as allowed by Law."

You nailed it. Down with papists, the first gun-grabbers.

I look back to my own English heritage a lot, glad to see Holla Forums does that same thing too.

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."

– Mahatma Gandhi

O.P. was trolling when he said that he was British, you know…

I own a glock 19, but you're completely right that I've never been into gun culture.

Everyone should own a gun, not just people who are into the hobbyist/enthusiast aspect of it. I might get more into guns if I meet someone who's into them, but I haven't yet.

Right now I don't really enjoy having it at all, but it just seemed logical to get one after my neighbor's place was broken into.

The primary purpose above everything else is the ability to defend against possible government tyranny.

That's it.

What? Did you expect a longer answer?

Unfortunately, personal weapon restrictions means possible revolutionaries waging a war against the government would prove difficult already.

"B-but thats impossible, your government would never do that, you're just a Alex Jones worshipping wacko!"

Sure Jan