You are invincible and can't feel pain. You can only die of old age

You are invincible and can't feel pain. You can only die of old age.

What's the first thing you do?
Be serious about this, niggers.

Swim in lava

Jump off really tall buildings for the falling sensation.

Rape

kill

turn life into grand theft auto

Rape the first desirable woman/girl I see.

find a cute woman and stick my leg inside her butthole then force my whole leg through her body tearing it from inside
when my entire leg is in her teared ass without taking my legs out i fuck her in the pussy with my hard cock

so that they lock you up for the rest of your life and you can't kill yourself in prison?

you're working under the assumption that an unbreakable man can't quite literally break out of prison or have superhuman strength

>tfw progeria

he didn't say superhuman strength

so you break out one time, but then the second or the third time they lock you in a steel cell

I'd go stand in the middle of freeways and jump in front of every Prius I see

You're invincible and feel no pain whatsoever. It's tedious but if you throw yourself against the door as hard as you can enough times it will come off.

so you spend 50 years throwing yourself to a solid steel door and after it finally opens they just lock you in the next cell down the floor and repair your old cell

you're giving steel too much credit m8

doesn't matter

but do you realize that there is usually more than one steel door in a prison and that it makes noise when someone tries to break them with brute force

they will stop you before you can break out or break one of those doors and just look you in another cell

Looks like someone's got a case of shitty reading comprehension.

Invincible. Definition: incapable of being conquered, overcome, or subdued

That means they can't fucking subdue you in order to lock you up. No sleeping gas, no tear gas, no physical restraining.

I would go to a BLM rally and kill everything I saw.

Only thing I can come up with would be to taste some really fucking poisonous or otherwise dangerous things, I've always wondered what mercury tastes like.

Maybe I'd go on to become a guy who does whatever the fuck he wants and bullies people who are being shit to others.

So I cannot feel pain?

In that case I would fall in love with a girl again.

I didn't need to feel that, thanks

rape schoolgirls

its not rape when you say suprise

liberate america

Tie massive lead weights around my waist & feet, get headlamps that can survive the intense pressure of the deep ocean & have long battery life and go for a long, awesome trip in the eerie dark.

Maybe when I'm done I'll go something to fix governments. I'm invincible so I don't need to worry about being assassinated, I'm not retarded & can get a point across, and I don't feel pain so what are people going to do to me if I don't follow their plans?

I would find a way to exploit it for money and make a show out of it. "Come watch the magic man get hit by a wrecking ball then walk away like it was nothing". Then I could retire from the spotlight the second I have enough to never need to work again which wouldn't take long then I'd drop off the radar and live in a cozy house deep within the woods.

record myself preaching Christianity to ISIS in Syria. Laugh at them when their knives break trying to behead me.
Upload the vids to my youtube prank channel, make at least $1000/month.

Join the UFC and beat everyone up, in every weight division.

i cant feel pain, cuz im invincable, or i cant feel pain, but also cant be killed?
Cuz if u cant feel pain, u gonna break your arms during sleep, chew your tongue, piss yourself, die of starvation and such

Make America Great Again with my bare fists

I never asked for these feels

This^
Fight Hillary.

Your invincible (infinite HP, don't take any damage, can't get sick) and you can't feel pain (you can't feel pain).

Not complicated.

heheh, I did that on purpose and you fell for it

your an evil mastermind

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I did that on purpose and u fell for it too.

Woah, this ride never ends.

I would become an astronaut in an effort to help humanity further its technological advancements and observation of the universe. I would have them develop a rail gun in space that fired metal projectiles with me inside. It would shoot it at the moon or mars or whatever and explode on impact leaving me on the face of the planet to collect samples. The rail gun would also shoot my return vehicle in another capsule with front thrusters to slow it down on impact to not destroy equipment.

even those government niggas don't go innawoods

pick one

You sure could do that but try it after monetizing your damage immunity

I would start new religion. Religion of me.

doubt you need thrusters for that XD

I'd stop paying bills. I'd stop working. I'd just explore. Since I can't die from anything other than old age, I won't need food or water. Some fucker wants to rob me at gunpoint? Fuck it, walk away like nothing happened and get shot in the back and shrug it off.

Probably superhero moralfag. Make money by taking it from the drug dealers I kill.

I'd be a dictator and kill a lot of fucking people

This tbh famalam

I came to post this.

Can't you fucking normalfags just stay on reddit?

Weep, for I will never know the sweet kiss of death.

Weep, for I will never be rejoined with those I love.

Weep, for God has truly forsaken me.

In time I would come to understand why.

But a bitterness, a betrayl, would linger with me.

What do you mean by invincible? Am I super hard or do I just regenerate?

If I'm super hard I could get through walls as easily as swinging a sledgehammer, no super strength needed.

Break straight through the wall of a bank and nick off with all the money.

Continue watching anime while experimenting with causing slight pain and damage to myself

go to Compton and tell some niggas that I fucked their great-grandmas after I'd shipped them over from Africa

Accelerate my aging process 10,000 fold and immediately an hero.

i would try to inspire the shit out of people